Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 03

Story Info
Mohan finally loses his virginity.
11.8k words
4.61
113.2k
44

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated slightly before moving onwards to Aayahmah's room. She meant a lot to me - I respected her and it mattered to me what she thought of me. I did not want my love and respect for her, or likewise her (motherly) love and affection for me, to diminish.

Her door was slightly ajar and I knocked before letting myself in, still quite anxious as to how she was going to react and more worried about what my parents were going to say the next day when they found out from her.

Aayahmah was sitting on her bed, reading Kumudam (a Tamil magazine) – she had a large double bed which she shared with Mala (when Mala was home for holidays). She had a long night gown on and her hair was let loose. When she saw me, she put the magazine away and stood up.

"How long has this been going on? How long have you been peeping on your parents?" she asked me sternly.

"Only since yesterday, Aayahmah. Really, I promise! I heard a noise when I went to get a pillow and out of curiosity, I looked" I blabbered, looking at the floor in shame.

"Please, please don't tell Mom and Dad," I begged. "I will not do it again," I said.

"I am just surprised it's you, Mohan" she said. "I didn't expect you to be doing that so openly, dirty things, you know with your thing out, playing with yourself while you peeped on your parents," she continued. "You were always the good child, so it really shocked me to catch you like that," said Aayahmah.

She walked towards me and touched my face, raising my face up with her right hand to look at her. "Chellam, it's okay. You are a young man now and you will surely have all these boyish urges. So don't be ashamed about it, but please be more discrete – don't let anyone else catch you," she explained.

"And, don't worry, I won't tell your parents, ok?" she continued.

Looking at my still worried face, she said "Smile da. I will keep it our secret."

She moved back to her bed and sat down. Calling to me, she said "Come here and lie down on my laps, Mohan - it's been a long time since you did that. You used to do that so frequently when you were younger."

I obeyed her without any questions and sat down on the bed next to her. I placed my head on her laps, looking away from her towards the wall, and stretched out my legs on her bed, still unsure of whether she will tell on me. She stroked my hair and face and talked to me. Yes, it had been a long time since she mothered me like that.

"I brought you up since you were born, Mohan. You are like my own son, any which way you look at it. Your Mom knows what you and your sisters mean to me, especially you – you were the son I longed for and never had. I have seen you grow up now into a fine person – a caring, intelligent and handsome young man" she told me, with genuine affection. "That's why I was shocked to see you in that state in your sister's room," she continued in her calm manner.

"Did watching your parents make you excited?" she asked, still stroking my hair.

"Yes Aayahmah," was my reply.

"What were they doing?" she asked.

"Everything" I replied.

"What everything?" teased Aayahmah.

"Sex" I answered.

"When two people truly love and want each other, it's not sex, Chellam. It's making love" she explained and then continued "your parents love each other so very much and they express their love in a very physical way," sounding so much like how I felt last night after watching my parents for the first time.

"Was it your first time seeing people like that or?" asked Aayahmah.

"In real life yes, but I have seen some dirty movies and magazines" I answered.

"Really? And, which is better?" she continued with her questions.

"Nothing could ever compare to what I saw my parents doing, Aayahmah" I told her.

I felt comfortable now, talking openly with her. With my head on her fleshy thighs I brought my left hand to rest on her knee. I moved the back of my head closer to her body, feeling the warmth radiating from her tummy as well as her thighs. I felt a little different too – lying on a woman's legs and no longer just on a mother's legs.

"Have you ever slept with a girl yet?" Aayahmah asked.

"No!" I replied

"Nowhere near a girl? Not even a kiss or a touch?" she persisted with her questioning.

"No, Aayahmah. I am a complete virgin" I answered.

She laughed and said "You are only 18, Chellam. That's alright."

I turned to face her, with the back of my head now resting on her thighs. I looked up to see her beautiful face and body silhouetted against the light. I noticed her large, plump breasts now, underneath her gown, kept safely inside by the buttons on the front of her night gown. She kept stroking my hair and forehead with her right hand while her left hand rested on my tummy.

"Have you heard them before, Aayahmah?" I asked, "My parents in their room, I mean?"

She looked into my eyes before answering me "Now I know why you asked all those funny questions this morning! Yes I have heard them and I have also seen them, Mohan. Just like you, out of curiosity. But that was long ago."

"Will you please keep it our secret? That I have watched them?" she asked.

"Yes, I promise" I replied.

She bent down to kiss my forehead.

"How do you feel when you see them?" I continued with the questions.

"You are really very curious, aren't you? Excited – they are beautiful to watch, so much love and pleasure. They are made for each other. I did feel envy and frustration too – I wish I could have the same kind of love and pleasures" she responded, her eyes revealed her longing.

I turned my face towards her body, put my right hand around her and hugged her body to me. I felt her breasts against my head and gently moved my head against her tits. I felt her nipples and I heard her gasp, as she bent down to hug me. Then I opened my mouth instinctively and groped on the outside of her gown, trying to find a breast to suck, like a blind, newborn puppy. She immediately pulled away and sat upright. I didn't move, expecting a slap or to be pushed away at any instant.

"You used to drink my milk when you were a baby, Chellam – right up till you were 5. When your Mom used to be on night shifts, you stayed with me and when you saw Mala feeding on my breast, you would be jealous and cry to be fed," described Aayahmah. "You were a hungry child and used to suck on my breasts for hours. Your Mom used to say that you would be a strong child, having the milk from both her and me" she continued. "Sometimes I used to feed Mala on one breast and you on the other, you know" she said, laughing.

I hugged her tightly and planted some gentle kisses on her body after hearing all that.

"I love you, Aayahmah" I uttered, looking into her eyes.

"I love you too, my son" replied Aayahmah, her hand stroking my hair again.

We remained silent for a few minutes, just looking at each other. Aayahmah then took a deep breath and using her left hand, she unbuttoned the top part of her night gown and took out her right breast and offered it to me. "There's no milk now, Chellam, just love for you," she whispered.

I eased my mouth over her breast and felt her moan when my lips closed over her nipple. She held the back of my head with her right hand to support me and pulled me tight against her breast. Being my very first time, I sucked and chewed on her breast, like a baby looking for milk and trying to get the whole breast in my mouth. She laughed softly and guided me. "Go slowly, my son" she whispered. I moved my mouth back a little and just sucked on her now hard nipple, using my right hand to hold her large breast and gently squeeze it. I felt a stirring in my loins.

She looked at me so lovingly while I was sucking her tit, a Madonna's smile on her face.

"Aaaaah....." she gasped when my tongue licked around her nipple in a circular motion, my hand squeezing the juicy melon in tandem. She used her left hand to gently rub and stroke my back while I greedily sucked on her, all the time staring lovingly at me.

"Wait, Chellam" she said and pulled my head off her right breast. Then she put her hand into her night gown again, took out her left breast and guided my open mouth to her boob.

"Aaaaah" she sighed again when my mouth made wet contact with her left nipple.

Both her breasts were in the open now – I was sucking her left breast while my hand was gently squeezing her right. Her breast was indeed large and I could not get it all completely in my hand. It sagged a little but was quite firm and fleshy to hold and her skin felt so soft and smooth. Her breasts were of a lighter shade than her hands and her large, dark areolas coupled with her dark nipples made her breasts look so beautiful and sexy. Her nipples were like mini phalluses. I brought my fingers to her nipple and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. All the time, my lips and tongue were teasing her left nipple.

"Mmmmm" she responded.

I felt the heat radiating from underneath me, from her loins.

I pulled my head back and said "I love you, Aayahmah", before burying my face between her breasts, rubbing my face over them.

"My son, my son, my son" she cried, hugging me hard.

I mauled her tits and chewed and sucked her nipples in an urgent frenzy, alternating between her left and right orbs. Then I held her breasts together and tried to get both nipples into my mouth at the same time. Hungrily I grunted and salivated on her tits for some more minutes, enjoying my first sexual experience. My cock was by now rock hard and throbbing.

I sat up and held her face in my hands. "Let me love you, Aayahmah, like a man, please" I pleaded, overcome by the horny, sexual need in me.

She stared at me, shocked at what I had just said.

"Do you know what you are saying, Chellam? This cannot happen. You are like my son" she said.

"I love you and I want to bring the joy back in your life. I want to give you all the love and pleasure that you have been missing" I begged.

"No, Chellam" she said firmly, tears now forming in her eyes "I love you too, but we cannot, it's wrong. God, what have I done?"

She pulled her open gown together and covered her breasts, fixing the buttons. She stood up and I did the same

"How can it be wrong when I want you so much?" I asked.

The erection in my shorts was quite obvious to her now and her eyes dropped on it.

"Look at you - you are letting your male urges control your brain. I am just a woman for you now. I shouldn't have encouraged you and I am sorry if I did that. My maternal instincts took over me for a while," she answered.

"Now please go to your room" she requested.

"It's not like that, Aayahmah! I want to love you" I said with an almost sobbing voice, before reluctantly wishing her good night and heading towards my room. I heard her saying behind me "Oh Mohan, where is this going to lead us? Shiva, Shiva."

I dropped down on my bed and let my mind wonder. I really felt in love with her and wanted her so much – maybe like she said, it was my cock thinking that, but those minutes I spent touching and sucking her breasts, I felt as if I was on top of the world. My cock was still hard and I kept stroking it with images of my Aayahmah on my mind – her nice, succulent breasts. How nice it would be to rub my prick in between those juicy melons, to rub my cock head against her hard nipples. I alternated these images with those of Mom and Dad earlier. I imagined Aayahmah sitting on my face like Mom did on Dad's – I wanted her to cum on me. Within a few minutes of that, I spurted another load of cum onto my chest – I was surprised at the amount of cum as I had already exploded four times that day and I needed a handful of tissues to wipe them off. Aayahmah had turned me on.

In the past two days, my life seemed to have changed like never before and I was wondering what else lay in store for me. And Aayahmah was right – she was like my Mother; she brought me up and it was wrong for me to think of her in a sexual way. But she was also a woman who had needs and I wanted to be her man – I wanted to please and satisfy her. I wanted to lose my virginity to her. With these crazy thoughts I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up from my sleep the next morning, a sudden fear hit me. Was she going to tell Mom what happened last night - about me peeping and then later me wanting to make love to her? I felt uneasy as I had crossed a certain line and felt a little guilty too.

I went straight to the toilet first and then the bathroom. After my shower, I got changed and went to the kitchen, where I heard both Mom and Aayahmah. Mom was busy peeling and cutting carrots and potatoes for lunch while Aayahmah was putting the rice to boil. I wished them both and grabbed the mug of coffee which was already waiting for me.

"Good Morning, Chellam. Leela is coming home on Friday afternoon" said Mom.

"And since next Monday is a public holiday here, Sheela and her hubby are also coming here on Saturday to spend the weekend with us", she continued.

"Great, I haven't seen them for a while" I said, stealing looks of Aayahmah's body as she stood by the stove. She was wearing her sari as usual, but tied in a very different way today – rather sexy, as it revealed her breasts (covered by the blouse of course) and showed off her midsection and navel.

"Mala too is coming on Friday evening – she has a week's holiday", Aayahmah said, joining in the chatter.

"Looks like a full house this weekend, I'll sleep on the couch or on the floor, if needed" I joked.

"Don't be silly. You share your room with Leela over the weekend, while Sheela and her hubby can use her room" ordered Mom and then said, "Leela can use the spare bed in your room."

"Yes, if she stops irritating me" I replied, now taking in Mom's body. She was wearing a sleeveless housedress which fell to just under her knees. It was a little low-cut and showed off her cleavage.

"Irritating? I thought you both were best buddies" Mom responded.

"Yeah, she's alright" I reacted.

Leela was indeed pretty close to me. We were both so much alike – she excelled in both studies and sports like me, unlike Sheela who was a bookworm only. Plus Leela and I shared a lot of things together because of our small age difference. The first sexual differences between males and females were explored with her when we were still young. I wondered if she still remembered those incidents.

Mom broke me out of my thoughts.

"I need your help to change all the window and door curtains as well as the cushion covers in the hall" requested Mom.

"Trying to impress your son-in-law I guess?" I joked, walking away from the kitchen.

"My son, ever the smart ass," murmured Mom.

Aayahmah laughed and said "He's still our little child."

"Yes, but it's time he grew up" said Mom.

I eavesdropped on their little chatter.

"Oh, he's grown up a lot you know" responded Aayahmah. "He's as tall and handsome like his Father and very responsible" she continued.

"I know that, but I wish he acted a little more mature, you know, not as a little boy always," Mom replied.

"He just enjoys the little boy's role, getting everyone to pamper him" said Aayahmah, protecting me as usual.

"He's never talked about girls, you know" said Mom.

"He's only 18-lah, let him learn" answered Aayahmah.

"He needs the right woman to guide him, Sundari" said Mom. "He's so ignorant about life. All he thinks about are his studies and football" she added.

If only Mom knew what had been on my mind since the past two days.

I went upstairs to read the newspaper and a little while later Mom came up. She went to my sisters' room to collect the new curtains and cushion covers and then brought them to the hall and dumped the whole load in front of me. "Ok Mister, let's start" she ordered.

I started with the door curtains and needed a stool to stand on. I took off the old curtains and threw them to the floor. Mom handed me the new curtains which I fixed. While fixing the curtains (I had to thread the holding wire through the halters on the curtains and it takes some minutes work), I looked down at Mom while she was changing the cushion covers. I could clearly look down into her dress and see those beautiful fleshy mounds, covered by a black bra. I reflected how those babies jiggled last night as she rode Dad like crazy – first his face and then his cock. I tried to concentrate on the task but having Mom around made it difficult.

I moved the stool to the door of my parent's bedroom and changed that as well, all the time being conscious of the powerful sexual energy emitting from this wonderful woman who just happened to by my mother. When I got down from the stool to move it to my sisters' room door, Mom was bent over changing a cushion cover with her back to me, her beautiful ass protruding obscenely. I could also see the thick silky hair of her armpits and I felt a stirring between my legs.

As I stood on the stool changing the curtains for my sisters' room door, I kept stealing looks at Mom. Besides being a fantastic mother, she was truly a magnificent female, a woman who just oozed love and sex. She was the epitome of a true woman, a goddess – beautiful, smart, a kind and caring personality and added to that, as I had recently discovered, highly sexed. My Dad was indeed a lucky man to have her as his, as I thought about what I had seen the previous two days.

I finished with all the curtains in the hall and then changed the window curtains in the bedrooms as well as the utility room. I then went downstairs to change the curtains in the downstairs' rooms. Mom was changing the lace coverings (for the table, TV, etc.) in the hall. Aayahmah came to her room to help me with the curtains.

"It's okay, I can do it on my own" I told her.

"I have left the sambar (lentil curry) to boil, so I have some time to help" she answered.

She did indeed tie her sari differently today – showed off her body well. And, she certainly looked different today – something radiant about her. She smiled when she caught me staring at her.

"What are you staring at?" she queried.

"You, just admiring you" I replied.

"Me or my body?" she questioned.

"Both" I replied with a smile.

She patted my hair and handed me the curtains for the windows, before leaving the room.

I finished her room and then mine. After that I collected all the old curtains and cushion covers together and tied them up into a sack. Our dobi (laundry man) would come on his bicycle and pick it up later – we usually sent some stuff to the dobi for washing or dry-cleaning on a weekly basis.

I then sat at the dining table to do some homework while Mom was in the kitchen, finishing off with the cooking. Aayahmah was washing some clothes in the bathroom. A little while later she carried a pail of washed clothes to the open area to dry on the line. She was in her pavadai and blouse now. I just stared at her as she hung the clothes to dry. She saw me staring at her and smiled. As she bent down to pick a cloth from the pail, she showed me her cleavage, taking her time to stand up straight again.

"Was she teasing me?" I wondered, aware that something had changed between us since the incidents of the previous night. And, she had not told Mom about it, it appeared.

When she stood up straight, I took in her full body, staring straight at the V-area between her thighs and imagining what treasures lay under her pavadai. She did have a slightly larger frame then Mom, supported by nice, wide hips, rounded bums, fleshy thighs and strong legs, not to mention the large fleshy tits which I tasted last night. Her mid-section was showing – a little tummy with a sexy navel. My cock started twitching.

"Mohan, could you go to the fruit shop and get us a full water melon, please" came a shout from Mom in the kitchen, breaking my concentration on Aayahmah's body.