Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'll go right away" I replied, adjusting my erection under the table before standing up.

Aayahmah smiled at me, probably knowing that I had feasted my eyes on her body.

It was like that the whole day till Dad came home from work. I was constantly ogling at Mom and Aayahmah when they were around, letting my imagination run wild and sporting a semi-erect dick for most of the day. These two motherly women were suddenly appearing to me in a very different light, as sexually attractive females. Sex just never left my mind the whole day – my hormones were on overdrive. How was I going to last the rest of my term break here with these two women around, I wondered.

That night I decided to watch my parents again, despite my promise the previous night to Aayahmah. After what had transpired, I wasn't too worried if she caught me peeping again. So a short while after my parents had gone to their room, I slipped into my sisters' room, expecting to watch and learn something new in their wonderful acts of love.

It was around 10 pm. Dad was on the bed in his usual sarong. Mom came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a sarong and towel, stood in front of the dressing table to dry and brush her hair. She then let her sarong and towel fall and slipped on her sleeping gown, giving me the briefest of views of her lovely body. She switched on the lights by the bed and switched off the main room light. She sat next to Dad and bent down to kiss him. They just kissed and held each other for a few minutes. Then Mom sat up and said "we both have an early start tomorrow, darling."

"Yes" replied Dad yawning.

Mom bent down to kiss him again and used her hand to caress his cock through the sarong and bringing her hand to her mouth to kiss it. "Good night, Athan, love you" she said before standing up and drinking some water. She then got onto her side of the bed and lay down, before switching off the lights.

"Good night, Rani" came Dad's reply.

"Shit!" I thought. I was really looking forward to watching them make wild love (and to give some relief to my desperate cock) and now the room was in darkness. I waited for some minutes to detect any sound or movement, but nothing. Disappointed I switched off the hall lights and went downstairs. Aayahmah was ironing some clothes near the dining hall area.

She looked up at me and asked knowingly "Not watching the show tonight?"

"Nope, no show tonight. They went to sleep and I will too" I answered, the frustration telling.

"Good Night, Chellam" she wished me.

"Good Night, Aayahmah" I replied.

I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth before slipping into bed with a football magazine, my bedside reading light on. About 20 minutes later, I was almost dozing off when I heard my door open and close. I saw Aayahmah walking in, her long hair down. She was in her nightgown.

"Are you asleep?" she asked.

"Almost. Why?" I responded.

"Nothing, I just wanted to be near you" she replied and sat on the bed.

She smelt freshly showered. She looked at me and patted my face and hair. Then she bent down to kiss me, gently at first before pulling back – fresh mint breath. It was not her normal motherly type of kiss. She looked at me with a seductive smile on her face. I started to say something but she brought her hand over my lips, shushing me.

I didn't want to ask any questions. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard – my first real kiss. Our mouths opened and joined together hungrily as my arms went around her, hugging her and crushing her body to my naked chest. She held my face and let her tongue slide into my mouth. Instinctively I sucked on it for a few seconds before she retracted it. I did likewise and slid my tongue into her mouth. "Mmmm" she sounded before sucking hungrily on my tongue. We played with each other's tongues and mouths for some seconds. While she kept her hands at the side of my head, my hands were gently moving all over her back. Then she kissed my eyes and my nose, one after the other and sat up.

"I love you, my son" she said.

"I love you too, Amma" I replied.

I got up from the bed and held her hands, pulling her up to stand with me. I held her face in my hands and kissed her again. "Let me love you please, Aayahmah" I begged.

She answered me with a deep kiss, a passionate kiss of a woman in need.

Being a total novice, I had no idea where this would end up or what I was going to do. I was just going to use my instincts and put all what I had read in the books (Kama Sutra, Perfume Garden, etc.) and what I had seen in films, as well as all that I had learnt from watching my parents, into practice.

I made her lie down on the bed. I sat beside her and bent down to kiss her, her open mouth searching for my tongue and finding it. Then I trailed my tongue from her lips, up over her nose to her forehead. I kissed her forehead and then her large and sensual eyes, one after the other – a smile lit up her face. Gently, I licked my way to her left ear and kissed it before nibbling her ear lobe. She squirmed and her fingers went around my head pulling me, signalling to me that she liked it. I licked and nibbled her ear lobe for a while and then moved to the other ear. She really liked her ears being kissed and nibbled.

Then I kissed her lips again and let my tongue slide into her open, hungry mouth. We tongue fucked for a few seconds, duelling with each other. I kissed her chin and licked down to her throat – she gasped and her whole body seemed to twitch in pleasure. I planted one gentle kiss after another all over her neck and she kept her hand tight around my head, not wanting me to stop. I used my tongue to make little circles on either side of her neck.

"Mmmm....nice, so nice," she whispered.

I continued with the loving of her neck with my mouth and tongue, aware that inside my shorts my cock was by now hard. I nibbled lightly on the side of her neck using just my lips.

"Yesss......aaaahhhh" she moaned, her body now responding to the pleasure, her hands pulling my head hard against her.

I then kissed my way down to her breasts. Like last night, she wore no bra and her nipples were erect. I closed my mouth over one nipple through the nightgown while my hand closed over the other boob, caressing it gently. I started fumbling with the buttons on her gown, eager to make love to those magnificent mounds of flesh.

"Wait, Chellam. Let me do it, but please switch off the lights first" she requested, sitting up on the bed. I didn't question her wish and obediently switched off the reading light, plunging the room into darkness.

She lay back on the bed, pulling me with her and guiding my mouth to her naked breasts. I captured one of the breasts in my mouth and started sucking hard, while I brought my hand to caress the other.

"Be gentle with me, Mohan" she whispered, "it's been a very long time."

I sucked with a soft, gentle pressure, using just my lips and then used my tongue to roll over her nipples, first one then the other, holding her breast with both my hands. My tongue made slow circles around her nipples before I trailed my tongue in between her tits and then under and around. When my tongue touched under her breast, her body twitched and she moaned.

I carried on the oral foreplay with her boobs and loved the taste and scent of her body.

After feasting on her lovely tits for some time, I gently licked my way up to her right shoulder and nibbled on that before lifting her hand up to my mouth and sucking on her fingers one by one. I did the same to her other hand.

She moaned deeply and pulled me back to her, her mouth searching mine for a loving kiss. As I sucked on her tongue, I let my right hand move down her body. Her gown hung around her waist and she still had her panties on. I pulled her gown up towards her waist, expecting her to stop my hand, but she didn't. I trailed my hand over her front and touched her mound. She gasped. I rubbed gently over her panties, feeling the bush underneath the material.

I knew then what I wanted to do – I kissed my way down from her lips, over her neck, over her breasts and stopped for a few seconds to kiss and lick her navel (which had turned me on so much that afternoon). Then I planted a kiss on her mound – she jerked immediately and pulled me up to her.

She kissed my lips and held me to her. I pulled back and said "I want to taste you, Amma. I want to lick you down there" and rubbed my hand over her mound again, while I slid my tongue into her mouth. She spread her legs, allowing my fingers to rub her pussy through her panties.

I caressed her pussy gently and then slid my fingers under her panties, my mouth locked in a tongue-love with her. My fingertips ran through her curly pubes and I rubbed my palm over her pussy – there seemed to be curly hair all over her groin. I tugged my finger into her waistband to pull down her panties – she brought her hand to guide me. I broke our kiss and stood up, to pull away her panties and gown.

I pulled her to the edge of my bed and dropped to my knees on the floor in front of her. I slipped my hand under her thighs and pulled her pussy to my mouth.

"Oh Mohan" she cooed before opening her thighs wide.

I kissed her hairy mound before running my tongue over her pussy. Her hands grabbed my head and pulled it up, as she asked "Are you sure about this, Chellam?"

"Yes, I want to love you like this" I replied before pushing her back and burying my face in her hairy pussy.

I pressed my lips into her already moist cunt and kissed her passionately. I smelt her aroma, her womanhood – an immediate addiction. I brought my tongue out to taste her – tasted like nothing before – musky, but brilliantly pleasant – again, an immediate addiction. I savored her aroused pussy and let my tongue slide slowly along her slit, thoroughly enjoying my first taste of a woman's pussy.

"Mmmmm....Ohhhh.....my baby," she moaned in pleasure. She laced her fingers through my hair and gently guided my face and mouth over her pussy. I sensed a gentle upward thrust of her pussy. Taking the cue, my tongue darted out and licked her along her hairy slit, the curly pubes tickling my nose which was buried in her folds.

I used the tip of my tongue to part her pussy lips gently and ran it along the groove, from the bottom to the top, trying to find her clit. As if reading my mind, she spread her legs wider and used her fingers to spread her lips, guiding me to her little bud. When my tongue touched it, she gasped "Yesssss.....mmmmmm....Mohannn" and she pushed herself back onto my tongue.

I continued my tongue assault on her clit, making small circles slowly around her rosebud, increasing the tempo slightly after every few seconds, according to her body signals.

"Mmmmmm....unnhhh" she moaned now in a steady rhythm, her right hand holding and guiding my face.

Suddenly without warning, the bedside light switched on, slightly shocking me and causing me to stop abruptly. My eyes adjusted to the light as I looked up to her. She had lifted herself on her elbows and looked at me. "I want to see you loving me," she whispered to me, her face lit up with pleasure.

I stared right into her hairy, sopping pussy, the lips slightly parted and showing pink due to my earlier licking efforts. I admired her cunt, using my fingers to open her fleshy pussy lips and seeing her love-hole and then her clit. She had lovely, thick curls of hair all over her pussy. God, it was so beautiful – my first pussy. I slipped my hands back under her round bums, pulled her towards my mouth and buried my face in her. I wanted to please her, to make her cum. I loved what I was doing.

"Uunnnhhhh....Mohan, yesssss.......lick me, lick me, please" she urged me on, as my tongue darted out to lick along her slit. Her hands held my head and her body began to squirm and thrash against my face. She was fully aroused now and my face was getting wet with her juices - I loved the musky smell and taste of her womanhood.

I caught her clit between my lips and sucked on it gently. "Unnnnhhhhhhhhhhh.......Mohan" she moaned before pushing herself against my face, fucking my mouth with her clit. I stopped sucking her clit and used my tongue to flick it, making short quick strokes and then again returned to sucking it. That drove her wild and she grunted and ground her pussy hard against my face. "Mmmmm.....yesssss....yesssss....love me, my son" she cried.

I then tried to slide my tongue into her love tunnel and she jerked hard against it, as if trying to suck my tongue into her. "Aaaaahhhhhh" she cried again in pleasure as my tongue fucked her hole. I tried to piston my tongue in and out of her hole, while my fingers squeezed her fleshy bums in rhythm.

She gripped my hair with her hand and thrust her cunt harder and faster against my face, all the while looking at me, watching me lick her. I did not lose a lick as I slurped and sucked her divine juices. Her pumping became more vigorous. She began to jerk violently now and was uttering animalistic moans of pleasure, her face contorted in sheer lust, her melons rocking in motion.

"Unnnnhhh....mmmmmmm....aaaaahhhhh...nice, nice, lick me, lick meeeee. Goddddd...YESSSSSSSSS....cummmiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg" she screamed, as I felt her body shudder in a powerful orgasm. Her legs were now spread wide and she lifted her bums of the mattress, forcing herself hard onto my face. I felt a gush of honey flow out of her pussy wetting my face and dripping down to my hands under her bums.

"Unnhhhhhh....aaaaahhhhhhh......Mohannnnnnnnn" she moaned, her pussy fucking my face in a steady rhythm, as her body spasmed and shuddered in pleasure, and more honey gushed out of her tunnel. Her thighs now tightened their grip around my head, trying to pull my whole head into her.

That was too much for me – seeing this lovely woman in so much pleasure pushed me over the edge. "Ammma......Aaayahmah....Ammma, I love youuuuuu...." I cried as my cock exploded a gush of cum inside my shorts. I was so turned on by making love to my Aayahmah that I had self-exploded, the pleasure like nothing I had ever experienced before.

"Mmmmm...I love your pussy Ma" I muttered as she rode through her orgasm. I continued to lick her, trying to capture every drop of pussy juice with my tongue and mouth, worshipping her pussy. Her movements slowed down but she held my face tight against her pussy, my mouth and nose buried in her gaping, wet slit. I rubbed my face all over her yoni, covering my face with her honey. I raised her legs and licked down to her ass using my tongue.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and held my face in her hands, no longer shy of her nakedness. Her face sparkled with delight, her eyes radiant with pleasure. "My Chellam, never have I experienced such a pleasure, such a feeling. No one has licked me there, you were the first" she said in shorts gasps before kissing me on my forehead and then hugging me to her breasts. "I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven, the pleasure was that intense, Mohan" she whispered to me. "I have seen your Dad loving your Mom like that and wondered if I would ever enjoy that and now you have loved me just like that. Thank you my son," she cooed.

"Seeing you in so much pleasure excited me too, Amma. It excited me so much that I self-exploded in my shorts" I told her and guided her arm to the front of my shorts, where she felt the wetness. She fondled my still hard prick through my shorts. "Ohhh....Mohan, you are still so hard," she whispered.

I hugged her hard, my head nuzzled against her juicy tits. "Yes, I want you. I love you, Aayahmah. I want to please you in every way you want me to" I told her lovingly. "And you will always be my Aayahmah, that will not change" I promised.

"Yes, I will always be your Aayahmah and you will always be my son, my Chellam" she responded, her fingers sizing up and gently stroking my fast hardening cock.

"Come my son, come love me" she asked, leaning back against the bed and opening her legs wide. "Come inside me and fill me with your love" she tempted me.

I didn't need another word. I quickly stood up, took of my shorts and exposed my sticky, wet cock to her. She had seen it briefly last night but today it was right in front of her. She took a deep breath, let out her hand and circled her fingers around my cock. "You are big and beautiful, my son. Nice, thick and hard" she said, rubbing the tip of my virgin cock with her thumb and pulled me by my cock to her.

I got on to the bed, between her legs and positioned myself above her. Her legs were obscenely spread. "Guide me, Amma" I pleaded, desperate to fuck my first woman. She held my pulsating cock and rubbed the head along her slit, still wet from her overflowing juices. When she was sure, she held it at the entrance to her love-tunnel, lifted her legs up and used her hands to pull me into her.

"Uunnnnhhhhhh....yessssssss" she hissed as my rod entered her and slowly sank to the full length. Her legs were still up and spread, allowing me to thrust my complete length into her and for her pussy to accommodate me. I looked at her face – her lips opened in a little gasp as my virgin cock entered her and then a smile lit up her face.

I felt as I was going to explode again – the pleasure I experienced in that first penetration was unlike anything, it was so intense. I savored that moment and wanted it to last. I didn't move, afraid of exploding. I just hugged her while her legs clamped behind my back locking me in position. I looked into her eyes and whispered to her "It feels so good, Aayahmah".

Finally, I was inside a woman, a real woman, fucking her and she was fucking me. My first pussy and it was my Aayahmah. God, I loved her.

She kissed me and said "Yes, my son. You feel so good inside me."

"Does it hurt for you?" she asked. I felt as if a tight wet glove was wrapped around my prick.

"Yes, but it's lovely, Ma, beautiful pain" I said and slowly started to move inside her, pulling out a little and pushing it back in, eliciting a moan from her.

"I won't last long" I warned her.

"It's ok, Chellam. I want you to explode inside me" she whispered.

"Will it be safe?" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry. Just keep pumping" she encouraged.

I slid my cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy a little faster now, proud that this woman wanted me in her. My cock never felt this hard or big before – it seemed massive now, pounding this beautiful mature love tunnel.

"Ohhhh.....yessss" she cried, as she gripped my bums, her fingers clawing into my flesh, and pulled me hard into her.

"Can you feel me inside you?" I asked her, as I steadily increased my thrusts.

"Yes, my son. It's wonderful and it's alive inside me. It fills me completely" she replied, pushing herself up to receive the downward drive of my hips.

I leaned forward to kiss her, letting my tongue slide into her open mouth. Then I lifted myself up using my hands, raising back my hips, till my hard cock slid almost completely out of her hot, wet pussy. I paused for a second before plowing into her pussy, burying my full length deep inside her. We both looked down between our bodies to see my tool disappearing into her wet depths.

"Unnnnhhhhhhhh.........aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, my son, my Chellam....feels sooooo gooooood" she whimpered, "so deeeeep. Yessss...aaaaahhhhhh"

"Unnhhhhhh...yesssss, my darling, I am deep inside you" I cried in reply, as we thrust our groins together, picking up the tempo of our sexual union – my lingam and her yoni.

I fucked my cock in and out of her pussy in a steady rhythm now. She matched my tempo and raised her groin to meet my plunges, lifting her ass off the bed with each upward thrust. She was so wet - her pussy was flooding juices, emitting squishing noises.

Our eyes were locked on each other, the pleasure evident in both our faces. I thrust my hips like a man-possessed now and she met my every thrust with equal animal gusto, her large boobs heaving and moving in motion. We were racing down the road towards mutual joy and sexual pleasure.