Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder my son, harder" she cried. She bucked her hips and lifted her pelvis off the bed to meet my rod. She was on fire now, the heat rising from her wet pussy through to my cock. The feelings that had been buried all these years came exploding to the surface.

"Do me, Chellam. Fuck me......" she cried as she her nails scrapped my bums, pulling me harder against her. Her words surprised me but spurred me to perform like a love-god. I hammered away at her cunt desperate not to explode before she reached her heights. My pleasure did not matter anymore - I wanted to pleasure this wonderful woman with my lingam. I wanted her to be completely satisfied and wanting more from my cock. I was proud.

"Yes, Chellam. Yes......more, more, more. Harder! Unnnhhhh, unnnhhhhh, yes, yes.....going to explode" she cried, squirming wildly, moaning and whimpering non-stop.

"Explode for me, Amma. Show me how much you love me inside you" I cried, making rapid hard stabs and feeling my love burning inside.

Her hips bucked and jumped violently now, as she approached her orgasm. She lifted her ass off the bed and screamed "Now, my darling, now.....yessssssssssssssss............nowwwww".

"Ohhhhh.....aaaahhhhh....Mohaaaaaaaan........yes, yes....YESSSSSSSSSSSS," she groaned. Her body stiffened and then shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her.

Her body convulsed involuntarily.

Then for the first time, I felt her pussy contract around my throbbing prick. It started as a gentle squeeze of her pussy muscles and turned into a spasmodic contraction – frequent and strong, as if she was milking me with her pussy. And all the time, her body jerked and shuddered as she rode the waves of her orgasmic bliss.

That did it – I pulled my cock out off her pussy almost completely and in one action plunged it back into her gaping, hot and wet yoni.

"YESSSSS....unnnnhhhhhhhhhhh. cum Chellam, shoot your love juice, fill me with your love......unnnnnhhhhhhhhhh" she cried.

I felt my cock swell inside her and then a mighty explosion – I shot a powerful stream of my virgin cum into her love-hole and then another and another.

"YESSSSSSS.......God, that's it..........YESSSSSSSSSS...... Ammmmaaaaaaaaaaaa......." I screamed, as an intense feeling hit me – a feeling I would never ever forget.

It was as if all my energy was being drained out of me through my cock head, an intensely beautiful sensation. My cock jerked and twitched repeatedly as it ejaculated shot after shot of boy cum, the cock head seemingly expanding on every shot. I kept spearing my cock in and out of her now filled pussy, my pelvis jerking involuntarily from the last squirts. My legs shuddered from the effort. I fell back on her and rested my head against her breasts.

"Unnnnhhhh.....aaaaahhhhhh, my baby......sooooo gooooood, mmmmmmhhhh" she groaned. Her cunt continued to squeeze my cock. It was a powerful contraction of her vaginal muscles and felt good. I instinctively and forcibly twitched my cock muscles in response and we started this love play between her yoni and my lingam, deep inside her love tunnel – a beautiful feeling. "He's talking to her" she said and squeezed me hard.

For minutes, we didn't speak – I just lay on top of her, my softening cock still buried in her wet tunnel, looking at her beautiful satisfied face, relishing the warm afterglow of my first fuck.

I smiled at her. "Thank you Ma, for this wonderful experience" I said.

"Thank you my son, for making me feel like a woman again" she replied.

She lifted and wrapped her legs around me. "I want you to stay inside me forever" she cooed.

I never knew that making love could be so intense and I felt in love with this wonderful woman for giving me this wonderful experience. I was proud to have lost my virginity to her.

I parted her legs and my now softened cock slipped out of her pussy. I stood up and looked at the honey oozing out of her wet, gaping hole. It looked beautifully fucked, like a flower open in full blossom. I bent down to plant a kiss on this magnificent womanhood which had given me such pleasure, little concerned that I tasted my own cum too.

"I love you" I whispered to her yoni before standing up again.

Aayahmah then got up after me and said "You filled me up with so much love, Chellam. I am leaking" she smiled and hugged me.

"I have never experienced such wonderful pleasures as a woman. You my son have satisfied me to the fullest. If I die today, I will be happy" she said, tears of pleasure forming in her eyes.

She pulled away and looked at me. "Wait a moment, Chellam" she said, opening the door of my room and stepping out. She went to her room and came back within a few minutes, holding something in her hand. She closed the door and knelt down in front of me, face level with my waist.

She looked up at me and said "Last night I lay in bed and thought things over. Before I came to your room tonight, I was sure that this would be the first and last time we do this. I was sure I would never allow it to happen again."

Then with tears in her eyes she continued "But after the pleasure you have given me, I want to do this every day with you, Mohan. I cannot resist you anymore. You have awoken the woman in me."

She opened her right hand to me. On it stood a small container of kumkum (red powder put on forehead – only married women use red pottu) and a small string of jasmine flowers. She looked at me and said "Chellam, I have finally found my man. Please put the pottu on my forehead and tie the flowers to my hair. I want to feel as your woman."

"Do you want me?" she asked.

My reply was to take the kumkum and make a pottu on her forehead. Then I placed the jasmine flowers on her hair. I wanted her to be happy, to make her feel a complete woman again. She looked divine with the pottu and flowers and I bent down to kiss the top of her head. "I will always be here for you, no matter what happens" I said and I meant that.

I pulled her up and hugged her. The standing away from her; I admired her from head to toe, moving around her to get a full view - front, side and back. She was indeed beautiful – a different kind of beauty to my Mom. Her long black hair came down half way to her back. Her body - a beautifully large pair of tits, with lovely big nipples; a pair of long tough legs leading up to a wonderfully round and tight ass, the cheeks of which spotted dimples and her triangle of curly black hair covering her pussy and growing almost to her navel.

I learnt later that Mom had groomed her in the art of beauty and body-care, as well as personal (including sexual) hygiene, which kept her body clean, trim and young, her skin so soft and gentle, despite all the household work she did.

I touched my hand to her face and slowly moved it down over her body, feeling the smooth softness of her skin, finally entwining my fingers in hers. She felt shy and hugged me – like a newly-wed bride standing nude in front of her husband for the first time.

"From today, I am your woman. My body belongs to you alone" she said and then added "To the outside world, I am your Aayahmah and you are my son. When we are alone together like this, I am your woman and lover. But we have to be very careful Mohan – no one must know."

She knelt down in front of me again. We were both completely naked and there was an atmosphere of positive sexual energy in the room. I felt so much in love with her, not just as my Aayahmah but as a woman. Her words of surrender touched my whole body and my cock started to come to life, pulsing obscenely in front of her. God, I wanted her again.

She bent down to kiss my feet, then looked up to me and said "You are now my God, my son". Then bringing her fingers to my groin, she cupped my balls in her hand and used the other hand to stroke my now hardening cock. She looked up to me, smiled and the leaned forward to circle her fingers around my shaft. She held the base and brought out her tongue to lick my cock head, before opening her mouth and sliding her lips over the shaft.

"Mmmmmmhhhh, Aayahamah....." I cooed as I experienced a mouth around my cock for the first time. I had heard from older friends that having your cock sucked was a great feeling but I never expected it to be that great - the feeling that ran through my whole body let alone my cock was truly exquisite. She looked up at me with love in her eyes as she sucked and massaged my prick with her mouth and tongue, occasionally grazing it with her teeth. I held her head as she swirled her tongue around my cock head, caressing it with love.

"Mmmmmmhhhh....aaaaahhhhh...yesssss" I cried again, as an intense feeling shivered through my whole body.

She never took her eyes off mine, as she fucked my rod with her mouth with vigor for a few more minutes before sliding it out and looking at it in admiration. "You are so beautiful and you make me want to be naughty" she said, running her tongue up and down the shaft, licking it like an ice cream stick. She planted one more loving suck and kiss on my cock head before standing up.

"Come, my darling. I need your beautiful hard cock inside me again. You have awoken my hidden desires, desires which have been dormant for such a long time. I want to do everything with you from now on. But right now I need your hard cock inside my pussy" she cooed, leading me by my hand to the bed. She lied down on her back and spread her legs wide. Then like a woman in heat, she looked me straight in the eyes and said "Push it in and fuck me hard, my son."

I knew then that I had unleashed the female animal in her. All the desires, all the needs that she had kept within herself were now coming to the surface and I was the blessed one to enjoy that.

I held her around her ankles and spread her legs wide, pulling her to the edge of the bed. Then putting her ankles over my shoulders, I held my throbbing prick with my hand and took aim at her gaping hairy pussy, still wet with our combined juices from the fuck before. She used her fingers to lewdly open her fluffed pussy lips even wider and as I leaned forward, she too moved towards me. I brought my hands under her bums and pulled her to me and slid my manhood into her.

Inch by inch I sank into her tunnel, drawing out slowly after each forward thrust, then sliding it in again till I penetrated her tunnel all the way in and had my full meat inside here. With her legs straight up over my shoulders, my cock head touched the deepest walls of her love-hole and I felt her muscles starting to contract.

"Unnnnnhhh... yessss, sooooo....niicce, sooooo....deeeeeep, sooooo....deeeep. Fuck me, fuck me" she urged me on.

I began to fuck with horny boyish enthusiasm, sliding my cock in and out of her sucking, grasping pussy. I held her feet and pumped in and out with slow but strong jabs. I felt my balls slapping against her wet slit and bums. She started lifting her ass off the bed to meet my thrusts. Her pussy felt hot and tight, all the time maintaining her vaginal massage and suction of my rod.

"Unnh...uunnnhhh....unnhhhh" she groaned in rhythm with my thrusts. Her eyes were open, looking at me – her whole face showed a sparkle. She smiled at me, seeing me standing there pounding her pussy with my spear, happy with my teenage stamina. After such a long time being starved sexually, her lusty needs were now being fulfilled by me.

I reflected on how my Dad's colossal lingam pounded my Mom's hairy yoni, as I pumped in and out with slow and hard jabs. "Is my cock big enough for you, Amma?" I asked in enthusiasm.

"Ohhhh yesssss, Chellam" she gasped and bucked her hips up, forcing my cock to drill deeper. "Your cock is deep inside me and touching me in places that I never thought possible....uuunnhhhh" she squealed as I proudly pushed down hard into her hole. She wiggled her hips and twitched her body, signaling that what I was doing pleased her. I never had thought of my cock as being huge but I was proud that it filled her and gave her so much pleasure.

Now that I had lost my virginity, I wanted to make love to this woman in different ways and positions, like my Mom and Dad did. But tonight I just wanted to please her like this – just straight forward in-out fucking, just let her body and pussy get adjusted to sex again.

I used my hands to grasp the back of her thighs and pushed her legs back, lifting her ass and pussy to the direct onslaught of my cock. She held her legs to her body and spread her pussy wide.

"Do you like my old pussy?" she asked.

"Mmmm...yesss. It's not old, it's beautiful – hairy, wet and tight. And it's mine" I replied, sinking my meat yet again into her love chute and burying it to the hilt.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh.........yessssss. Darling it's all yours...feel it squeezing you" she replied, fucking back hard against me and squeezing my throbbing rod at the same time.

I drove my cock in and out of her in rapid succession, forcefully twitching my penile muscles deep inside her. "Mmmmm...yesssss. He's talking to me again" she laughed, feeling so at ease with me now.

I eased her legs back to the mattress, without missing a single stroke of my cock. I slowly leaned forward to kiss her. I kissed her nose stud while her fingers squeezed the muscles on my ass, urging me with the tempo of my driving. I moved my mouth to her breasts and alternated between the orbs, licking and sucking the large, hard nipples. She kept uttering sweet nothings, in between animalistic growls.

"Feels so good like this, my son. Keep fucking me....unnhhh..unnhhhh..unnhhhh, yes, like that" she cried and bucked her hips up.

I lifted her legs to wrap it around my waist and bent down towards her. Her hands went around me, as I kissed her. Instinctively, I said "Hold me tight" and slowly lifted her off the mattress using my hands to carry and support her lower back, with my cock buried deep inside her. Being at least 2 inches taller than her and a super-fit soccer player, it wasn't difficult to carry and support her, impaled on my lingam.

She looked at me and smiled. "It's lovely" she said and started slowly moving on my cock, using her arms and legs for support, while my hands carried her round ass. She hugged herself close to my body, her boobs mashed against my body and her hard nipples poking into my chest. Her long hair hung towards the floor.

She kissed me and then asked "Am I not too heavy?"

"Nope" I replied and with her impaled on my cock, I walked around my room carrying her.

"Where did you learn this?" she asked.

"I saw Dad carrying Mom like this and improvised with the walking" I replied with a smile, increasing the strength of my thrusts. "Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Mmmmm.....your cock is deep inside me. It feels so big like this" she moaned.

She leaned back away from my body, her fingers wrapped around my neck. Confident of her support, she started fucking harder and her beautiful tits swung with the action. Her magnificent ass cheeks slammed against my thighs. She kept her eyes on mine as her cunt squeezed my cock rhythmically.

"God, I love your pussy" I said, twitching my cock muscles deep inside her.

"And I love your cock" she said, contracting her cunt muscles in reply.

"Put me on the bed and fuck me deep and hard. Let's explode together" she pleaded.

Without separating our bodies, I slowly lowered her body on to the mattress and moved both our bodies on to the bed. I bent down to kiss her lips and then raised myself on my hands again, ready to start the pounding her pussy was begging for. Anticipating this, she smiled, ever so beautifully, and uttered "Love me my darling. Fuck me with your magnificent boy cock."

If I ever needed words of encouragement, these were. I hooked her legs behind her knees and pushed up, pinning her upper body to the bed. And then moving my body forward and supporting with my hands, my prick was driving vertically down into her hot and wet tunnel, like a pile driver. I pulled myself out almost all the way, with just the tip of my cock in her and then looking at her beautiful face, her eyes encouraging me, I plunged down.

"Unnnnnhhhhh.....aaaaaahhhhhhh....yessssss....fuck me like that, son....unnnnhhh...unnnhhh...unnnnhhhh" she screamed, as I slammed my blood-engorged member in rapid movements, in and out of her steamy, soaking tunnel.

"Yesssss......mmmmmm....aaaaahhhhh......" she grunted, in rhythm to my pile-driving actions. Her hands went to her tits and started squeezing them before she started pulling on her hard nipples. It was beautiful to watch this wonderful woman so turned on.

Her eyes kept looking at me and encouraging me, her lips were lewdly open, moaning and grunting animal sounds. I wished I had another cock then to fill her beautiful mouth and please her. I brought one of my hands to her face and touched her. She grabbed my hand and started sucking on my fingers, as if they were my cock, all the while staring at me, her eyes teasing and promising me of pleasures to come in the days ahead.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she cried in quick repetitions, signaling to me that she was getting near. "Unnnhh....yesss, faster Mohan....make me explode....make me cum, my son", she begged.

I started pounding like a prized stallion now, eager to satisfy my craving woman. I held on to the headboard of my bed and slammed down hard into her hungry, mature hole. Her hands were on my shoulder now, pulling and encouraging me to finish her.

"Unnnhhhh....unnnhhhh.....yes...yes....yesssssss....fuck..." she cried. Her pussy muscles started contracting in fixed intervals around my meat. Her pussy was so wet and our fucking was emitting noises, adding to the creaking noises from my bed.

"Ohhhh....Mohaannnnn.....my son.......finish me....nowwwwww" she cried and panted rapidly, just as her body started to convulse involuntarily. Her eyes were semi-open, glazed in sexual stupor.

"Yesssss......cummmmmminnnnnnnnnnng....cuminnnnnggggggggg...unnnnhhhhh. unnnhhhh...Mohaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" she cried and bit into her hand for fear of waking up the whole neighbourhood.

"So gooood....soooooo goooood....YESSS" she kept moaning, her cunt muscles contracting on me spasmodically, milking me urging me to extinguish her fire.

I let her legs down back on the mattress and supporting myself on my hands, I kept driving into her with continuous vigor wanting her to receive maximum pleasure out of her orgasm. Over and over, her body jerked and shuddered, as she rode her powerful climax. And words like "Yes, yes....so fucking good....I love your cock....I am your love slave....my pussy is yours" were repeatedly uttered in her orgasmic bliss.

Slowly she regained her composure and realized that I was still drilling her pussy. She smiled and touched my face with her hands. "That was beautiful my son......you made me a complete woman today" she cooed and then started to thrust her groin against mine, urging me to shoot my load.

I knelt on the mattress between her legs and bent down to kiss her and let her fuck my mouth with her tongue, while her pussy muscles continued their milking of my now throbbing rod. Then without removing my cock, I lifted her upper body and sat upright back on my heels. As if knowing what I had in mind, she put her hands around my neck, climbed and rested her ass on my thighs, impaled on my cock.

I kissed her lovingly, pushing my tongue into her waiting mouth, as she started to slowly ride my cock. She broke off the kiss and asked me "Now where did you learn this?"

"I read and saw a picture of it in the Kamasutra. So I decided to try it" I replied.

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Any position with your wonderful cock would be nice, my son" she answered and started slowly moving her pelvis up and down, in a forward-backward motion, as if she was fucking my cock. The feeling was truly wonderful.