Watching My Loving Parents Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm.....yessss.....lovely.....my darling, keep doing that" I urged her on. "I love your pussy, Ma....it's so fucking good" I said, twitching my throbbing member inside her rapidly, in tune to her contractions. My hands were on her ass cheeks now, squeezing them as she fucked me

Her movements increased speed as she sensed me getting close. She leaned back a little and put her hand in between us. "Put your hand here" she said and when I did that, she guided my forefinger to her clit.

"Rub me there gently" she whispered.

"I want to cum again with you. Would you like that?" she asked.

"Yes" I said and gently rubbed her clit.

"Yes, what?" she teased me, her pussy now like a tight vice, squeezing me hard.

"Yes, I want you to cum. I want you to cum with me. I want to cum inside you and fill you with my honey" I screamed, knowing that a powerful explosion was building up deep in my balls.

"Mmmm....yessss....more.....more....fuck me harder....." she moaned again feeling the strength of my thrusts. "Yesss..fill me with your honey, my son. I want to keep it inside my pussy forever." Her words spurred me on.

"Going to cum, Ma....going to cum, Ma. Ammaaaaa.....Ammaaaa ..yes...yes......YESSSS,"

I screamed into her bosom as my cock expanded and erupted like a volcano, spewing my love seed deep inside her cunt. I removed my hand from her clit and hugged her hard, while my cock jerked and pulsed repeatedly, shooting stream after stream of teenage honey.

At the same moment, her body started bucking violently and she started pumping faster, her muscles milking me. And then her body stiffened and she shuddered as another powerful orgasm engulfed her.

"Mohaaaaannnnn.....fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......cummmmminnnnngggggg....YESSSSSS"

she screamed into my chest, hugging me and crushing her magnificent tits to my body.

"So nice Ma....unnnhhhh....unnnhhhh....unnhhhhh....YESSSSSS...cum darling...." I kept grunting, totally overcome by the intense feeling all over my body, but especially my cock, buried deep inside her pussy.

We stayed joined like that for some minutes, our bodies still slowly in motion. We relished the warm after-fuck feeling, nuzzling and caressing each other.

I kissed her forehead and then her eyes.

"You are beautiful, Ma" I said, still plowing my cock slowly into her and feeling our love juices dripping down from her pussy, down my cock and onto my thighs.

"I love you, my son" she responded with a tight contraction of her cunt, squeezing my cock.

"Do you feel that?" she asked.

"Mmmmm....YES!" I said and twitched my cock in reply.

Slowly my limp wet prick slid out of her flooded tunnel, releasing a leakage of our combined cum. She cupped her fingers around my cock and brought it to her mouth and kissed her fingers. I slipped my fingers under her pussy and brought them to my mouth and kissed it. Our love was sealed.

We got out of bed and stood there hugging and kissing each other, like new lovers. It was just after midnight.

"It's late. We better get some sleep" said Aayahmah.

"Yes, you have to be up early, Amma" I replied and then continued "I'll never ever forget this night. I'll never ever forget you."

"Once you find a younger pussy, you will forget this old lady" she laughed.

"Never!" I replied and cupped her still dripping pussy with my fingers.

I brought my fingers up to my mouth and sucked on them.

"You like the taste?" she asked.

"Mmm...YES" I answered and again put my fingers to her pussy and slid my forefinger into her wet hole. I moved it around for a second and then brought it back to my mouth. We kissed it together. Then we kissed each other, tonguing each other for a few seconds before reluctantly parting.

"Good night, darling" Aayahmah said.

"Good night, Amma" I replied and touched her face.

She went to the bathroom to wash herself and then to her room. I used the bathroom afterwards and washed myself before wearing my shorts again. I went back to my room and drank a glass of cold water before getting into bed. I noticed the string of jasmine flowers on my mattress and smiled – must have fallen off her hair as we made love. I switched off the light and reflected on what had happened. I felt totally sated after my first sexual encounter. I never knew that making love would be so intense and now that I had truly enjoyed it, I wanted more.

(to be continued)