What Happens in Vegas 04

Story Info
Stacy finds things to do.
13.7k words
4.33
10k
9
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,037 Followers

If you've read What Happens in Vegas 03, then you'll know Stacy has accompanied her husband on a work trip to Vegas. She was left to fend for herself as her husband Brett was otherwise occupied resulting in various indiscretions.

******

Drew stood up seeing the vision from the other day walk towards the pool, "Hey Stacy. I've been wondering where you've been." He indicated a chaise, "Join me?"

Stacy felt a rush remembering the thoughts she'd had about this boy, "Sure. What do you do, just hang out here trying to pick up girls?"

"Do, or do not. There is no try," Drew said in a Yoda voice. "I've done quite a few," he looked around at a few of the women around the pool, "This is like shooting fish in a barrel."

Stacy lay down, "Seriously? Be honest. How long have you been here and how many women have you scored with?"

"Ok, I got here Monday and..." he flicked up fingers, counting, "Seven. I hoped it would have been eight," he said looking pointedly at the blonde's body, "You would have been my best score"

"Wow! Wait. It's Wednesday. You're capable of...really?" she asked, "I'm impressed," she sighed, seeing him nod. She looked around, "Ok, who are you planning on seducing next?" she looked around, "The Asian woman over there is very beautiful, or the redhead by the hot tub," she pointed out.

"You, I'm afraid they pale in comparison to you," he said, "Every woman I've been with after seeing you, feeling you on Monday just made me want you more," he reached over and stroked her thigh. "I already know what I'm going to do to you, and I think you know it too, I can see it in your face and by how hard your nipples just got."

Stacy made no move to move his hand, somewhat intrigued by the brashness of the boy. "You're pretty confident in yourself. Maybe my nipples are hard because a cool breeze just came up and I can imagine what it is you want, I am married. My husband seems to demonstrate what guys want a lot."

"Then why are you here? I know you want to lie by the pool, but why next to me? Perhaps you remember when I showed you how much I was attracted to you?" he asked, "I see," he laughed as Stacy's eye's flicked down to the boy's crotch, "Just ask," he said as he looked around. Seeing no one was looking their way he repeated himself, "You want to see it, don't you? Am I as big as you thought? How fat am I? What would I feel like inside you? How long can I last? Don't lie to yourself, you've been asking yourself those questions."

Stacy shook her head. Those were almost the exact thoughts she had in her head. She stood up, wrapping the towel around herself, "You are full of yourself. You think all women just want a big cock? There is so much more to sex than that," she said, "I'd better go in since I forgot sunscreen and I am sure to get burned if I stay here," she turned and walked towards the hotel door.

"Wait. I'm sorry. I might have assumed too much, I'll walk you in and I promise not to stick my cock in you while we're walking, I might rub it against you or perhaps adjust it," he said sincerely looking around, "This is a rough part of town."

Stacy laughed, "Ok, I guess that's fair. You keep that thing in your pants, and I'll keep my knee out of your crotch." She looked him up and down, "Come on, just as far as my door, but then you'll just have to find a woman to stick your cock in other than me.

On the far side, two women looked knowingly at each other, "Lucky girl," one of them said. "I could barely feel Tim inside me the other night, so maybe we should warn her."

The other giggled, "I actually asked Jim to...um, to...you know, take my other hole so I could feel him," she blushed furiously.

"Lois! You didn't...um, how was it? Did it hurt?"

"It felt great but as you said, I couldn't feel much of him in my twat so I needed to feel something," she sighed. "Why won't he do us again?"

"I think you can see why," the woman sighed.

Stacy scanned her key and started to open the door, "Thanks. I feel so much better with a big strong man like you to protect me, now go, I can do this myself."

Drew grinned, "I knew it. I knew you wanted me. Had you invited me in I would have thought you'd be determined to just tease me and leave me hanging, but you don't trust yourself alone with me. I know it's just a matter of time," he made a fist pump and turned to go back to the elevators.

Stacy shook her head, "Shit, ok. You can come in, but just because it's amusing how full of yourself you are." She held open the door, "Ok, hang on while I grab the bottle."

Drew's eyes scanned the beautiful form as she walked to the bathroom. He wanted to press his face between those creamy cheeks...then bury his cock there. He adjusted his package so it was not so obvious what he anticipated would happen. He watched the woman come back holding out the lotion.

"Ok, since you're here, you can put this on my back, then we can get back to the pool. I'm not about to get all weak in the knees just because a good-looking guy is in my room," she turned away to let the boy apply the lotion. She suddenly wondered why she'd forgotten to grab the sunscreen. It was something she always did...she internally smacked herself thinking the obvious.

"Man! Such flawless skin. You are so lucky, here, I've got to undo these," he said as he pulled the strings on her top.

Stacy held the top against her breasts as the boy's strong hands rubbed the lotion in. When he got to her lower back, she stopped him as he tried to untie the bottoms, "I can do the rest, thanks."

Drew stroked the lotion onto the backs of her thighs, "You can, but why? I've already got it on my hands and I can ensure you are totally covered. I understand if you don't trust yourself," he stood up, holding out the bottle.

Stacy laughed, "So true. I'm this close to dropping to my knees and sucking on that huge cock of yours. Go on, you can finish," she said as she tossed her bikini top onto the bed. "I guess you've already seen me topless. She felt a rush as the boy's fingers pulled on the strings of her bottoms knowing she was now fully naked in front of a virtual stranger...except for her sandals. His hands did feel good as he stroked her ass, thighs. When he finished with her ankles, she felt the unwelcome pulsing in her crotch as he turned her around his face right in front of her pussy.

Drew took in a deep breath, the pungent aroma of her arousal was intoxicating. He was pleased to see she was truly a natural blonde, keeping a nicely trimmed patch above her smoothly shaved pussy. He slipped off her sandals and looked up at the woman, "A lot of people burn here, and that can make wearing shoes painful. Why don't you sit on the edge of the bed...great. This will make it easier," he said.

Stacy knew all that, and also knew he wanted her on the bed to more easily see between her legs. Would she let him apply lotion there? Or would she insist that that is something she can do herself? She could smell her arousal and hoped the boy wouldn't notice. She suddenly realized that before this trip to Vegas, Brett had been the only man to see her naked since they'd met.

Drew took a leg and lifting if up worked the sunscreen in, intentionally opening her legs wider. His favorite pussy, a clamshell. She acted like this wasn't affecting her, but the glistening fluids leaking out told the real story. He made a point of stroking just up to her eager pussy, then back. He went over to the other leg, repeating the process. She'd laid back, eyes closed and her breathing was a bit deeper. On this leg, he spent a bit more time on her upper inner thigh, gently stroking and teasing. His cock felt like it was going to rip through his shorts as her lips swelled and opened like small petals. He wanted to run his tongue between those two pink flaps.

Stacy unconsciously opened her legs wider feeling his thumbs rubbing the lotion just outside her labia. She sat up, "Ok, I can take it from here," she held out her hand.

Drew nodded, "You can, but do you really want to?" he asked as he squirted more on his hands. He ignored her hand and pressed the lotion against her crotch and gently worked it in with his strong fingers. He smiled seeing the woman drop her hand and flop back. As much as he'd have liked to stay there for the next hour, he made a point of efficiently covering every part of her then moving up to her stomach.

Stacy almost cried out when he gently flicked his fingers over her clit and quickly moved on but bit her tongue. She thought about stopping him but gave up trying to resist, flopping her arms down to her sides as the boy's hands covered her breasts. Unlike when he'd applied the lotion on her twat, he seemed determined not to miss any part of her breasts, especially her nipples. The girl lay back, her legs opened wide, pelvis humping air as the man stimulated her nipples.

Drew was fascinated with her tits. He'd been with plenty of women with breasts as large as hers, but they flowed off their chests, while Stacy's mounded on her chest. Her areolas were large and smooth with long fat nipples. He felt the girl's hips move every time his thumbs circled the puffy pink flesh. But when he flicked those hard nubs she let out little gasps. He sucked the right one into his mouth, gently nipping on the rigid flesh with his teeth. He reached down and slid his fingers across her wet slit, his finger sliding easily in as her legs opened.

Stacy's mind was telling her to stop, to push the boy off just as his finger grazed across her clit and plunged inside her, "Stop...fuck, oh God! Drew...please we can't," she sighed.

The boy heard her, but her hips thrusting against his hand said something else. He pulled his finger out and looked at the girl, "Truthfully? You want me to stop?"

Stacy groaned, "Yes...no, but we shouldn't do this...shit, you were right, go ahead...do what you want," she panted. She reached down and tried to push down his shorts with one hand and was happy when the boy pulled them off and climbed between her legs. "Yesssss..." she hissed as that fat head parted her labia, "fuck me, God! you're huge," she groaned as she gripped his hips trying to adapt to his girth. 'Shit! His cock is fatter than Louie's' she thought.

Drew had never felt a tighter cunt than this one. He pulled out and had to press hard to enter farther into the girl. She was practically doing the splits as he plowed deeper and deeper into her, his attention focused on her soft grunts with every push. He wondered if he'd be bruising his cock pushing so hard, but it was worth it. He loved how she thrust back against him, how she held him tight. He prided himself on being able to hold off, sometimes for a couple of hours but not with this pussy, he doubted he'd last 20 minutes. He closed his eyes reveling in the incredible pleasure of this tight cunt.

The girl grabbed his ass and pulled him in, grinding her crotch hard against him, feeling more filled up than she'd ever imagined possible, "Fuck Drew, you're fucking huge," she panted. Her hands roamed all over his chest as he began plunging hard into her over and over. She wondered if those walking down the hall could hear his loud grunts, but then she realized they were hers. She was close to cumming when he stopped.

Drew was feeling like he might cum, so pulled out and grabbed her legs and pushed them so her knees were against her chest. Her tight cunt had closed up and he had to again push his way in but was soon buried deeper than he'd been before. He knew it was good for Stacy hearing her guttural moans, louder this time.

There it was again, the feeling she had with Louie, fuck! it felt good. This boy was hitting something she'd never felt before earlier this morning and she clung hard to him as he aggressively attacked her pussy. Almost without warning the intense feeling exploded and heard herself let out a long cry as she came.

Drew had never had a stronger woman cling to him as she came and he ground back hard against her almost as if they were trying to become one. When she finally came down from her release and relaxed he wanted to see those tits bounce again so he pulled her legs apart and looked down as he aggressively slammed into her cunt.

Stacy's fog cleared after almost passing out and she saw how the boy was watching her breasts bounce around. She stroked his chest, playing with his nipples which she saw sent him over the top, "Cum inside me, fill me up with your cum," she sighed, "unless you want to fuck my tits and cum all over my face."

Drew's balls suddenly ached urgently so he pulled out and climbed onto her chest, sliding his cum-slimed cock between those warm pillows, "Oh, fuck!" he sighed as she pressed them around his cock. He knew he was close and apparently so did Stacy seeing her open her mouth expectantly. He thought about putting his cock between those lips, but as he thought that, he closed his eyes and felt the aching rapidly peak then release.

The girl thought there'd be a few splats on her chin, but had to close her eyes abruptly as hot cum splattered all over her face. She was able to catch some in her mouth but most jetted off her cheeks and eyes. She even got some of the burning cream up her nose.

Drew humped against those tits with each spasm before he sighed happily and rolled off the girl, staggering into the bathroom to get a towel for her. He regretted not warning her, but as he came out, he heard her giggling loudly while scooping the cum into her mouth.

"Holy shit! I was thinking earlier that looked like a firehose between your legs. I was right in more ways than one, thanks," she said accepting the towel. She wiped her face off and rolled off the bed. "I need a shower, join me?"

Stacy shouldn't have been surprised at how quickly the boy recovered, plus they were not good at conserving water as he easily lifted her up and speared her with his huge cock while pressing her back against the wall. By the time they got out, her legs felt like rubber having cum two more times and she was thinking Drew must work out a lot as he easily held her ass as he enthusiastically fucked her.

******

Stacy called down to the front desk to get more towels. They had to be wondering what the hell was going on in this room this was the 2nd time today she'd requested more. Brett would be back soon and she was fairly sure she'd cleaned up all traces of the boy having been in the room. She'd had to clean off the bedcover having had globs of sperm splash off her face onto it. She thought she'd better get dressed as the maid would be dropping off towels soon...unless it's a good-looking guy she internally chuckled. 'I've definitely broken my wedding vows this week. What's one more?' she thought.

As she got dressed and finished cleaning up, she felt her pussy. She was sure she'd be really sore or bruised, but she felt normal, though with a residual tingling. She flopped down on the bed and returned to reading The Martian. She'd been sure she'd have finished it by now but apparently getting fucked by every guy she'd met in Vegas occupied her time. She wondered why she felt no guilt having cheated on Brett. Would he be really angry, sad, depressed if he found out?

She tried to remember Brett getting jealous but couldn't. She replayed the many instances men had hit on her, some more overtly than others. There was Dave's boss's boss's boss...she couldn't recall his name. Anyhow at the Christmas party, she was seemingly in high demand as a dance partner. This was most likely due to wearing that tight dress and nothing under it, not by her choice as much as with Brett's insistence. He seemed to like showing off how sexy his wife was. She'd danced with quite a few of his co-workers, but when she'd finally sat down to catch her breath, this tall older man came over to the table. Brett and the others immediately stood up to greet him, but he held out a hand to her, ignoring all the men at the table and asked if she'd like to dance.

At first, he was very gentlemanly, keeping a decent 6 inches between their bodies as there were a series of slow dances. She later suspected he'd ordered those and also a dimming of the lights. He very smoothly maneuvered them towards the back and the space between them decreased until she was pressed against him. She's glanced back at the table and Brett was glancing over at her but seemed unconcerned as he laughed at a joke or responded to something.

The man told her how beautiful she was and how lucky Brett was. As he told her these things his hands strayed down onto her ass and up her flank feeling the sides of her breasts. She kept looking at Brett and he didn't change expression, though it might have been impossible to see what this man was doing. She found herself with her back to a wall, a hard cock pressing against her and a strong hand having slid through the arm-hole kneading her breast. She wondered who could see, what they could see but also whether they'd make any kind of move. When she felt his finger slide into her, she gently pulled away and excused herself. "I really should get back to my husband," she'd said. She remembered his reply, "I understand, but think about it. You can do a lot for your husband's career."

Brett never said he'd seen, but his actions told her he had. He wasn't at all upset and was a lot more passionate that night. Then last summer at WaterWorld that his company had taken over for a company-wide event. Stacy was a roller-coaster type while Brett preferred nothing more thrilling than bumper-cars. So, she found herself climbing alone to the top of the monstrous water slide while Brett sat with some of his co-workers drinking beer. Somehow, she'd gotten paired up with a boy who worked the mailroom and they slid down together many times. The third time the boy inadvertently grabbed her breast on a turn but kept it there.

She never made a comment nor pulled his hand away. That might have been a mistake as he freely grabbed her breasts every time down. She remembered Brett grinning at her, she thought he assumed it was accidental. Again, Brett was extremely passionate in bed.

Then she thought back when she was waiting tables in college and a group of guys was grabbing her ass every time she walked by. She thought Brett would do something, but just laughed it off, "Hey, I'll bet you got a lot better tips from that table," he'd said. She wasn't too upset having had many grab her, but it was strange that her boyfriend had watched and not said anything. She had started dressing in more revealing clothes at his urging and he was right, her tips went up.

She went back to reading and the crew was finally told about Mark being left on Mars when she heard the door open. She rolled off the bed and greeted her husband, "Wow! You look tired." She led him over to the bed, "We're still meeting for dinner at 7?"

Brett kissed his wife and plopped down on the bed, "Crap, no, I mean yes. We're meeting a few people from the Simpson group at 7, or at least they're sending a car over. Last-minute dinner date I guess. Damn, I need some sleep, but it's my bad. I should have come back a lot earlier last night. I'm so sorry to leave you alone with those two. They act like frat boys at times."

Stacy looked at her husband suddenly afraid of what they told him about last night...this morning, "No, they were great. We had some wine and played cards..."

"Yeah, they told me. Next time don't be afraid of hurting their feelings if you want to go to bed. Anyhow, I need at least an hour, wake me up around 6:30? Oh, and can you, well you know, look really sexy? I'd like to impress them tonight."

"Wait, I'm invited?" seeing him not she continued, "Sexy? That depends, where are we going? Is this a dive bar, diner, upscale restaurant? You need to give me more than that," she said.

"Knowing them, this will be really upscale. How about that silk blouse?" he rolled over, "Anyhow, I just need an hour."

barkirk
barkirk
3,037 Followers