What Happens in Vegas 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,054 Followers

The man planted his mouth on her hard nub, teasing it as he rode out her orgasm. He was impressed by how strong she was as she lifted her ass off her couch and ground against his face buried between her legs. He eased off as she flopped back panting and looked up at her heaving chest. He happily felt how firm his cock felt and knew he'd be able to plunge into the girl's pussy soon.

Stacy's head and body cleared of the pleasurable waves and reached down and stroked the man's head, "I can tell this is something you've done a lot and take pride in," she sighed. "Come here," she pulled him on top of her and kissed him. She could taste herself in his mouth wondering how much he had to swallow but feeling the snake press against her she looked at the older man, "How can you be hard again so soon, not complaining, but..."

Jonathon chuckled, "The wonders of modern medicine. I might have gambled you'd be dropping by today. The first time I've ever tried one and I am really impressed with it," he smiled, "Not that I thought I'd need it for the first erection and maybe I was hoping, but I fantasized I'd like more than just one."

"I don't know. You were really good with your tongue and perhaps I should get going," she reached between them to stroke his cock, "You could call for maid service. I'm sure a place like this provides a wide range of services." She slid the head up and down her dripping slit.

"I could," he sighed as he pressed against the girl, "Let me think about it," he said softly as he pressed harder, "though I'm kinda liking how this feels," he moaned as he slid into the tightest pussy he'd ever felt. "I hope you don't mind if I do this while I consider calling room service."

"Ahhh, nice. Um, well I guess I could check my email while you're thinking, Oh fuck! You're hitting me right...shit, yessss, there," she sputtered as Jonathon pushed into her at an angle, 'Christ, he knows how to fuck,' she thought.

The man looked down at the immaculate creamy skin, the massive breasts bouncing with every thrust, her beautiful face contorted in pleasure. It had been years since he had such a beautiful young naked woman under him if ever. There was no doubt though that hers had to be the tightest his cock had ever enjoyed. He stopped fucking the blonde and slowly pulled out, "I guess you're right. I can call down for service."

Stacy grabbed the man's ass, thrust her ass up off the couch and pulled him back inside her, "Not a chance. You didn't get where you were by not finishing what you started...damn you feel good inside me," she sighed.

"Jonathon chuckled, "I got where I was by delegating to people I hired with skills...perhaps I should call down..." he plowed harder into the girl hearing her soft grunts. We knew she was into it seeing her nipples puff and harden and a red flush creep down her neck. He was glad he'd cum in her mouth as he doubted he or any man could last that long inside such a tight hole. That and those perfect breasts bouncing with every thrust were incredibly stimulating.

Stacy pushed him off, guided him to sit on the couch, straddled his waist and lowered herself onto his cock, "Maybe you should. I'm pretty sure the man behind the desk downstairs looked interested, plus he's very attentive, I'm sure he was scanning me for any concealed weapons before sending me up. Christ! Yes, play with my tits," she leaned into the large hands stroking her breasts. She increased her humping on his shaft savoring how he filled her up.

The only sounds in the room were the girl's pleasured mews, the man's periodic grunts, and the wet sounds of their bodies slapping together. Jonathon wished he could see that creamy ass going up and down on his cock, her hips torquing with each plunge. She seemed to try to grind against him more and more and as he sucked a nipple into his mouth, she moaned louder. As she neared orgasm, he bit gently on the hard nub between his teeth.

Stacy's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the pleasurable pain on her nipple. She ground hard against the man, crying out as she came," Oooohhhhhh, fuck! Yes, bite my...Ooooh, Christ!"

Jonathon grabbed her ass, bit harder on her nipple and held the writhing girl as she gasped out her release. He felt himself getting close but had no desire to have this end. If he came now, she'd clean up, get dressed, give him a kiss and disappear from his life forever. He knew she was married and did not want to break that up, but also wanted her to remember this day, this fuck and perhaps want to see him again.

Stacy collapsed on the man, her pelvis gently spasming on his rigid cock. She felt the waves fade as he gently stroked her back, no longer trying to thrust into her. She wondered why he wasn't trying to fuck her instead held her as she came down from the wonderful release. As soon as she came or even during, most men were eager to continue pleasuring themselves using her hole. She kissed him and sat up, "That was nice. Ok, tell me how you want me," she said as she began moving up and down the still rigid shaft.

Jonathon thought about wanting to see that ass and nodded, "I love where you are now, those perfect breasts right here," he said as he gently cupped them, "but I'd love to fuck you from behind." He sighed as the girl lifted herself off his cock.

Stacy regrettably felt that fleshy mass leave her vagina and stood up, "Ok, doggy-style? Bent over? Against the wall?" she looked around. "Or on the balcony for everyone to see?" she laughed, "That one was a joke." she looked at the pulsing rod sticking angrily out as the man stood up.

"Damn, that was my first choice," the man smiled, "I never tagged you as one of those prudes, but come over here." He led her to the end of the couch and gently pushed her over. 'Oh wow! What an ass,' he marveled. 'Perfect creamy globes framing her wet slit and brown puckered asshole.' He opened her legs wider as he stepped against her and without warning, drove his cock inside that tight pussy. He felt a rush hearing the girl's happy squeal. He grabbed those cheeks and began fucking the girl harder in response to her encouraging gasps.

Stacy thrust her ass back against the man feeling incredible arousal at her vulnerability. She usually liked being in control when fucking but loved as this older man took charge, using her for his pleasure. Jonathon was taking her, marking her and even if she wanted to, he was too strong, too powerful to stop him. "Take me, you know you can do what you want to me...fuck my cunt...oooohhh, yessss..." she spat out. Feeling his thumb press against her ass, she groaned, "Yesssss, you can fuck me any way you want, God! Yes!" she grunted feeling his fat thumb pop past her sphincter.

The man knew he had fat fingers and his thumb was most likely as fat as a lot of men's cocks. As he pounded her pussy and fingered her ass, he considered dumping his load in her ass. Toni was a huge fan of anal sex but she was usually prepared and he didn't want to take a break to find a lubricant. He felt like laughing thinking he could call down send some up. He felt himself getting close and again didn't want this to end. He angled his cock hoping to hit the girl's G-spot and hearing her grunts, he knew he was right.

Stacy gripped the cushion feeling that hard cock hit her...oh wow! She felt an almost agonizing pulsing in her womb grow as both her holes were filled and his cock press against her upper vaginal wall. "Oh Fuck, fuck, fuckkk me..." she grunted as she came a third time with this man. Her ass lifted off the arm of the couch as she thrust hard back against his assault on her crotch. She'd never cum this hard before, nor had it last as long. As she came down she felt as if her body was totally flushed.

The older man was now fighting the urge to cum and when the blonde collapsed after what seemed to be an explosive orgasm, he pulled out and picked her up. Her body was completely limp and she felt warm. He carried her into the bedroom and laid her down on her back, spreading her legs wide. He crawled between those creamy thighs and slid inside her. At first, the girl lay there softly moaning, then she pulled him down and kissed him, her tongue battling his as he rhythmically fucked her pussy.

Stacy had never cum as many times in a single love-making session and felt the weight of the man's body on her as he aggressively pounded her pussy. She knew he was close and stroked his back down to his flexing ass as they kissed. She felt him try to hold off as he slowed down, "Cum inside me, fill me up with your sperm," she panted before locking lips with him again.

Jonathon couldn't take it anymore and with a lunge, drove hard against the girl, his balls aching more than they'd ever before. "Mmmmmphhh, mmmmmm, mmmmm," he groaned into the blonde's mouth as he felt incredible relief. As jet after jet of hot sperm shot against the girl's cervix, he thought that he'd meant to ask if she were on the pill. As he felt the last spasms fade he collapsed on the bed next to the young blonde, his softening cock still inside her.

Stacy stroked the man's back, "That sounded like it was ok for you," she smiled. "I was worried you were going to go all day and night. I do have to get back to my husband eventually you know." She kissed him then looked at the clock, "Oh Christ. It's...Holy crap. We, you fucked me for over two hours!" she pushed him off feeling a bit disappointed as his cock slid out of her. She cupped her pussy and trotted into the bathroom to clean up. When she came back, she handed the man some tissues, "I hate to fuck and run, but I should get back to the room before my husband gets there." She looked at his naked body, "How the hell did you last that long? I know men tell women stuff like this all the time, but I've been told I am pretty tight and few men...hell, no man has ever lasted that long," she asked.

Jonathon sat up, "Incredible will power, but had you not sucked me off beforehand, I doubt I'd have lasted two minutes. And listen, men do say those things and I'm no expert having not been with a lot of women, but your...um, vagina is amazingly tight...tightest I've ever felt." He stood up and hugged the girl, "Thank you. I mean it. You are a gift from God." he kissed the blonde, "After Toni died I assumed I'd never, you know, make love ever again. Then yesterday...there you were."

Stacy looked up at the man and stroked his face, "Don't. Don't deprive women of the gift you have. You're a great lover." She kissed him and went back to the living room to get her clothes on.

As she was leaving, Jonathon stopped her, "Here. I'm not giving this to you for," he indicated the couch, "but as a gift. I want you to treat yourself to something. Get a present for your lucky husband." He held out the envelope.

Stacy hesitated, "ok, but I'm thinking more along the lines of helping the homeless or a women's shelter." She took it and suddenly laughed, "Maybe I'll whore myself out and donate all the profits. Use my cunt for charity!" she giggled.

Smiling, he handed her his card, "If you do, I'll be your best client."

She looked at it, "San Diego, I've been there...sorry, yes. You knew that," she blushed. "Who knows, maybe I'll have another shoot there," she said as she pocketed the card.

******

"Well, it was a good week," Dave said looking around the dinner table. "I'd say it was an unexpected success," he said, his eyes glancing at the blonde. He looked at his employees, "We signed two very lucrative contracts and generally had a good time." He looked back at Stacy, "I for one am glad you came. I know it must have been boring for you, but Vegas has a lot of distractions so I hope you were able to find things to do," he smiled at her.

"Yes, I am really sorry I was busy or spending time at the tables this week," Brett sighed, "If you decide to come along next time I promise to take you out, spend time with you."

They had decided to dine in the hotel restaurant so they could get back to their rooms and relax. Stacy looked over and behind Brett was Drew, apparently on a date with an older woman. He'd seen her and winked before focussing on the brunette. She looked at John and Louie thinking here she was, in a room with five men she'd slept with this week and that wasn't all of them. She looked at Brett and patted his hand, "No, I intruded. I saw it on your face when I invited myself along. You immediately thought you'd not be able to hit the tables. I meant to ask, did you win this week?"

Brett grinned, "I cleaned up. I came away about $5,000 ahead. Of course, it took me about..." he calculated the hours at the tables, "about 20 hours, but that's $250 per hour."

Stacy choked, then laughed. She thought about the two-plus hours where she'd earned the same amount. She wanted to say something, but instead smiled, "But it's not about the money, is it? You really just like the playing." She looked at the three other men quickly, "But I think I'll let you focus on your work on the next trip. This was fun but I am sure I was just a distraction."

All four men blurted out no, that she wasn't at all, but Dave continued, "I for one think a welcome distraction is needed on these things." He looked around the table, "I'd like to invite you to San Diego next month if your schedule allows. Hell, I don't know if you've been there, but the beaches are incredible."

barkirk
barkirk
3,054 Followers