What Happens in Vegas 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy thought about the blouse. It was very nice, expensive but the top button was actually right at her sternum. She'd brought it along on Brett's urging but had never worn it outside of their home as it could not be worn with a bra. She remembered turning this way and that in front of the mirror and seeing each breast exposed. Then there was the issue of her nipples. The silk simply did nothing to hide the shape of those.

In fact, the smooth cloth seemed to make them more excited, more pronounced. These must be important people for Brett to want them to see that much of her.

******

Stacy carefully climbed out of the car as Brett was insistent she go commando even though her skirt was really short. She'd have to limit her drinking with having to be extra cautious to not flash her boobs or her twat to everyone. She was sure the driver got a great view as there was an overhead light right by the car. The way he smiled at her confirmed it.

Brett felt incredible pride seeing the three stand up, their eyes checking out his wife. He remembered their soft whistles and comments when he'd shown them her picture. He shook the CEO's hand and did the introductions, "Don, Daryl, June, this is my wife Stacy. Stacy, this is Don Lemmons, CEO, June Stanton, CIO and VP of operations, Daryl Andrews."

Stacy blushed as she noticed how all their eyes spent a bit more time than was normal on her breasts. Why did she listen to Brett? She might as well be topless, in fact, that might be less alluring. As she sat down between Daryl and June she was fully aware of them studying her, which made her nipples even more excited.

"So, what do you do?" June asked, her hand gently touching her leg.

"I'm a model." She rattled off a few athletic lines, "Mostly workout wear and running gear," she said. "It's sometimes extremely busy some weeks where it keeps me flying all over to weeks of nothing."

"Really? Have I seen you in magazines, catalogs?" June asked.

Stacy laughed, "That depends or actually probably, but so often no one ever looks at the ads." She pulled out her cell and opened a site, "Here, that's me. There are probably a few dozen more here and well, let's see, I've had shoots for about 17 major clothing lines."

June laughed, "That's you? My God, it is!" She looked over at Don, "remember that dress I wore to the shareholders meeting?" She held up her phone, "I'm embarrassed to say I did not do it near the justice it deserved," she sighed.

Don took the phone, "You're a model? Why didn't we know that? We need Gail to contact her. We have that new line coming out next fall." He looked over at Brett, "When you showed us that picture of your wife, you never said anything about her being a model.

"You showed them, my picture, when? Why? Which?" she asked dreading which one.

Daryl reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his phone, "This one. I'm afraid I asked for it and Brett shared it."

Stacy groaned seeing which one, "I hate this one. I told him to delete it," she sighed. It was the shot of her splashing at the end of the waterslide, her legs up in the air, a huge grin on her face. All that was fine, except her nipples stuck out a half-inch and the force of the water had wedged her suit into her slit and the resulting camel toe exposed her vulva. It was not obvious at first as the suspended droplets and spray masked a lot of her crotch, but once you saw it, you saw little else.

"Sorry, they wanted to know what you looked like the other night. I showed them the three other pictures...Daryl was pretty intrigued with the red bikini one," he said softly, "I thought it would be ok."

"Not a very modest one," she mumbled. She looked down at her outfit and decided they'd seen a lot of her anyway.

The dinner was excellent even though Stacy had trouble keeping her blouse closed as she passed the dishes, bread or a bottle.

"So, more wine anyone?" Don asked, "Brett and I have business but you three can get another bottle if you like," he looked around. "On the other hand, I rewarded June with that 100-year-old cognac. Have you opened it yet?"

June grinned, "Not yet. I can't seem to crack it open. It has to be the right time, it's not just a bottle of liquor you know."

Don laughed, "That I do know. Set me back 4 figures, but hell, you came through for us," he waved over the waiter and asked for the check, "So Stacy, it's been really enjoyable. I'm hoping we can see more of you and I apologize for stealing your husband, but there are some things we need to go over as I'm flying back in the morning."

"That's fine, I'll grab a cab back to the hotel. Thanks for the terrific dinner, it was incredible," she said wondering why the customer was picking up the check.

June put a hand on her arm, "No way. I just decided to crack open that bottle and as great a guy as Daryl is, I'd really prefer to share it with you also," she looked sweetly at Stacy, "I'll make sure you get to bed early. That's ok with you, Brett, isn't it? You mind sharing your gorgeous wife with Daryl and me?" She stroked the girl's back, "Plus we have two spare bedrooms in the suite. She'll be fine with us."

Brett laughed, "As long as I get her back in one piece." He kissed his wife, "Go on, have fun tonight. I'll see you in the morning."

******

Stacy was amazed at the penthouse suite they had, "This is all you?" she asked? She studied the girl for the first time. Probably 35, maybe 40 years old. Toned, definitely kept up with her exercise program. Brunette, undyed seeing how the auburn hues glowed in the light. She was very beautiful, her figure a perfect hourglass. She suspected she'd had perhaps a bit of work on her breasts which were as large as Stacy's...though perhaps not, as they did bounce naturally as she walked.

The woman laughed, "Hell no. Don's room is down there, Daryl is right here and my room is on that side," she said pointing to the hall on the other side. "We actually have two other bedrooms, but this was all they had when we booked it." She put down her purse, "Make yourself comfortable while I go get the bottle and change out of this dress."

Stacy tried to find a seat where she wouldn't expose herself and settled on sitting on the leather couch. She looked up as Daryl came back in wearing blue jeans and a tee-shirt, "I wish I could change, this is not an easy outfit to loll around in," she blushed.

"Nonsense, you're very beautiful. We are all adults here." He went over to a set of shelves, "Music?"

"Sure, whatever you like," she said and was happy to hear that it wasn't jazz, but orchestral. "I'm surprised, I took you to be a Brubeck or Corea type of guy."

He turned back, "Two of my favorites, why? Would you prefer that?" he asked.

"No, I love classical and Sibelius...what is this, number 5? Among my favorites," she smiled, "I love his major-key symphonies, but his fifth is great." She looked at him close his eyes savoring the opening winds. She felt relaxed with the man and when June came out wearing yoga pants and crop top she groaned, "Ok, now I really feel over-dressed."

June plopped down next to her, three brandy snifters and a very old looking bottle. "Nonsense, you look great. Where did you get that blouse, I absolutely love it," she said running her fingers on the material between the girl's breasts, "I'd kill for a body like yours," she sighed, "Anyhow, let's open this. Daryl, are you going to hide over there or join us?" She nudged Stacy, "After seeing your picture he's been asking when we'll meet you. I think if you weren't married, he'd have asked you out by now," she whispered as the man came over to the group of seats, "though I'm not sure he's overly concerned with that.

Stacy kept her legs crossed as Daryl sat directly across from her and was looking directly up her skirt. June lolled against the corner of the couch, totally relaxed with one leg crooked out. She didn't intentionally look but it was obvious she'd not worn panties under the tight pants and was obviously fully waxed. She wished she could be so relaxed, 'Damn you, Brett, I really should have worn panties,' she thought bitterly.

June sat up, handing a snifter to Stacy and holding out another. "Be a dear and hand this to Daryl?" she asked, "I have no idea why he sat all the way over there," she sighed. She sat back and she watched the girl had to uncross her legs and lean across the coffee table to hand her co-worker the glass. She watched the man's eyes bore between the girl's legs and then down her open top as she leaned across. She should have sat over there, she thought jealously. She smiled back at Daryl who nodded at her.

The man loved how well he and June worked together. Making the young blonde reach across the table was perfect. His eyes were glued to the shadows under the skirt knowing she'd have to open up her legs. There! She uncrossed her legs and could not hide her bare pussy. He wished he could compliment her on her shaved vulva and the blonde patch above but leaned forward to accept the proffered glass. He knew she was studying his eyes but didn't care as he took in those two massive breasts bouncing around as she stretched across the table, "Thanks. I'm thinking this will be a great night," he said raising the glass. He looked over at June and subtly nodded as they'd wondered if this babe was going commando. He wanted to adjust his throbbing member but didn't want to be obvious.

"Tell us about modeling," June asked the girl. "I've always been told it's grueling, tiring and mostly unglamorous, though what we the public sees is only the glamour."

Stacy looked over and nodded, "It is. I doubt any of us would do it if it weren't for the pride we feel in the finished product, oh and the money," she laughed. "A single shoot could take 16 hours just for the dozen or so shots anyone would ever see."

Daryl leaned forward, "So, I've always wondered," she looked at the girl, "When you're changing, is it private or is the crew just walking through? I've always seen chaos in the movies with no possibility of modesty."

June laughed, "Why am I not surprised he asked that? Daryl has a fairly dirty mind. It is a good question though, do you change in front of everyone?

Stacy chuckled, "It varies. We sometimes have someone hold up a sheet or towel. We can use a car. Hell, we did a shoot once in the middle of the wilderness and I had to go behind bushes that hid very little. I'm sure the crew looked, they wouldn't have had to try hard but I guess a lot of them have been there, done that so we are pretty much ignored," she said.

June shook her head, "No way. No way could I possibly ever see you being ignored," she nodded over to Daryl, "He's slept with probably a 100 women and his eyes haven't left you once."

"And yours haven't?" the man spat out. "Sure, I'm looking. You're as beautiful a woman as I've ever seen and if you flash a bit of skin, I'll be looking."

"We noticed," the woman smiled, "We were wondering if you went sans panties and he confirmed that," she sighed, "Frankly, with your body, I'd wear even less. Make the men as frustrated as possible." She looked over at Daryl, "I feel bad seeing how uncomfortable you look. He's seen your pussy, your breasts. He'll not be unseeing them anytime soon, so you should just be as comfortable as you can be." She got up and pulled the girl to her feet. "I could offer you something to wear, but it just seems criminal to hide what you have. She turned the blonde so she was facing Daryl, "What do you think? Do you like how he looks at you?" Her hands stroked her sides down to her ass.

Stacy blushed seeing the look of lust on the man's face, "I do, but I'm married. I'm not dressing like this to get laid by men I've just met," she sighed.

"Oh, but doesn't the thought excite you?" she asked, her hands reaching around brushing her hand across the mons. "I thought so, married or not you still can dream. You dress like this not so you can show off this incredible body," she slid her hands up cupping her breasts, "but so you can get erotic thoughts in your head so when your husband puts his cock inside you you'll imagine another's, perhaps Daryl's."

"Stop, this is not going to happen," Stacy protested, but her arms stayed by her sides as she felt those hands massage her breasts, pinch her nipples. "Oh please...married."

"Are you sure?" the woman sighed into her ear, "or have you wondered what Brett meant when he said, 'Have fun, see you in the morning?'" her thumbs flicked more aggressively on those hard nubs, "You think he doesn't know what we want to do to you?" she asked.

Stacy turned to look at the woman, "He'd never...he's...why would he do that?" she asked as she felt the buttons being undone on her blouse.

"I saw how pleased he was when he showed us your picture. It was not just how happy you looked, how beautiful you are, it was how exposed you were and that excited him." She slid the blouse off and tossed it on the empty chair.

Stacy looked at the fat rod running down the leg of Daryl's tight jeans wondering if that hurt. She closed her eyes as the soft woman's hands stroked her breasts and nipples. "So, this is a routine for you two?" she asked. "You prepare your victims for Daryl?" She pulled June's hands off her breasts and turned to the woman, "Or do you take her first, then share her with him?"

June stroked the girl's face, "I usually let Daryl do what he wants, then hopefully our guest...I prefer guest over victim, is, well flexible."

"So, tell me," Stacy ordered as she unzipped and stepped out of her skirt, "What would happen if your guest wanted nothing to do with this? Or does that not happen."

Daryl chuckled, his eyes taking in the girl's perfect form, "June is really persuasive though there are guests who just prefer my cock and June has to take her own measures," he sighed, "I'm afraid she's not fit to be around the next day. But, you're right, some women want nothing to do with us or with cheating on their husbands. We apologize, thank them and call the car around to take them back to their hotel."

"I guess you'll not be calling the car," she sighed, "I hope you're right about Brett." She walked over to Daryl and made him stand. She knelt down unzipping his pants, "Sorry, it just looked painful," she said as she fished out his hard cock. She stroked it and looked back at June, "Best case scenario?"

June pulled off her top before pulling off her tights, "Daryl finds she wants all her holes filled by him, finishing in her mouth. Then she crawls between my legs and knows what she's doing."

Stacy nodded, "Nice. So you're both hoping I'm an eager slut who will basically spend the night pleasuring both of you," she stood up, "Sorry. I am a bit of a slut but I have another scenario," she said as she walked over and picked up her glass. After savoring the liquid she put it down, "I'd love to be fucked with that nice cock, but I'd like to be licking your pussy and you licking mine. I've had fantasies about being fucked and having my pussy eaten." She sat back on the couch, opened her legs and stroked her wet pussy. "I've always thought about a man eating my pussy, but now that I think about it, the girls I've been with are more skilled."

June looked at Daryl, "I like that. I'm in," she said softly, looking at the girl pulling on her labia showing her pink.

"Wait, I'm not done. Then I want to eat your pussy while Daryl fucks you." she plunged a finger inside her looking at the two, "Than you both can do whatever you want to me the rest of the night."

"Never happen," Daryl said sadly, "June won't have anything to do with a cock."

"I'm in," June interrupted, "I did say never again, but with your mouth on my cunt I don't care where he puts his cock," she stroked between her legs, "but I can't have him cum inside me as I'm definitely not on the pill, plus it's not like I haven't had dildos and strap-ons inside me."

Stacy stood up, "Settled then, he can cum in my mouth when he's ready. I'm not on the pill since Brett used rubbers so it would be better if you don't cum inside me either, though I'm not fertile right now," she said as she stood up. "Where? Here on the couch, a bed?"

June took Daryl's and Stacy's hands and led them down the hall to her room. She lay down with her feet up by the pillows, legs spread wide.

Daryl never thought he'd ever been harder than he was right now, first having lusted after June for years and now with the hottest women he'd ever seen. He stroked his cock as Stacy climbed on to of the older woman and the couple immediately pressed their faces into the other's pussy. He saw June watching him, her eyes on his cock. Stacy's ass was so appealing, he crawled onto the bed and buried his face between those cheeks and began licking that puckered hole.

Stacy groaned as two tongues and mouths pleasured her between her legs. She had trouble focusing on licking the woman's pussy as skilled as both were, but he'd taken pride in college that she was a proficient cunt-eater and attacked the tasty bare pussy beneath her.

June had to swallow the copious fluids from the girl's cunt and she was sure Stacy had to also the way she was sucking on her pussy. She watched as her friend knelt behind and lined up his cock so she lowered her face to give him room. It had been at least 15 years since she'd been that close to a penis after realizing with her ex that they were not for her. She felt a brief revulsion smelling the male member but then felt a rising arousal seeing that plump head penetrate the girl's twat. She reached up and tentatively stroked his balls no longer repulsed, but now anticipating having her cunt penetrated.

Stacy moaned on the woman's pussy as she felt, what was it? The sixth different cock to push inside her in three days. She truly was a slut, a cock-loving slut. Even though Daryl was no bigger than Brett, he still felt great inside her. Her moaning was obviously exciting her partner, the woman's pelvis humping against her mouth.

"Holy crap!" Daryl gasped, "You're so fucking tight!" He had to pull out and push in deeper each time. This was not because he had a huge cock, in fact, he was pretty much average. He was just about fully inside the blonde when he felt June's hot breath on his balls and ass as she came. He'd seen her cum before, but only when she'd watched him take some of their guests. This seemed a lot more intense. He eagerly pounded the tightest cunt he'd ever fucked as his friend cried out.

June felt all the arousal peaking as the girl moaned against her twat, her tongue now flicking hard on her clit. She watched as that fleshy shaft buried itself into the girl's cunt, but it was the heavy ball sack slapping against her forehead that sent her over the top. She'd watched Daryl fuck many girls, jerking off as she watched from the other side of the room, but never this close, the wet sounds, the pungent aromas, the moaning and grunts of pleasure made it all too much. As she came down, her face was slick with the girl's cum and sensed Daryl was close.

Stacy licked harder as the woman came, focussing more on pleasuring her partner than savoring the man's cock inside her. Sadly, after the giant fleshy rods had stretched her out, this man's cock was pleasant but not incredibly arousing. She didn't mind though as June's tongue was very skilled. She sensed the man was getting close by the sounds of his breathing and wasn't surprised when he drove into her and stopped. She heard the gasps of frustration as he couldn't hold off and when he started to pull out she sighed, "Go on, cum inside me."

Daryl felt a flood of relief as the agonizing ache in his balls released. He plunged in deep in the girl's cunt spewing spurt after spurt of his sperm inside her.

June looked up as her co-worker's ballsack tightened up and he drove hard against that wet pussy. She wondered if she'd get a face full of cum when he pulled out and was right. As soon as Daryl extracted his cock, a stream of his cum flowed out of the slit onto her face. She didn't like the pungent smell and tried to turn her head. She pushed the girl off her face and grabbed a towel to wipe her face off.