What Happens in Vegas 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daryl started laughing, "I'm sorry. I haven't cum that much in years." he pulled his friend into a hug, "I never thought I'd see you with cum on your face.

Stacy got up and went into the bathroom to clean up, then came back out seeing Daryl and June kissing, "I can leave you two alone...no?" she said as they pulled her into their embrace.

June kissed the girl, "I never saw Daryl do anything like that before, at least that close. Now let's get him hard again so he can fuck me," she said as they both pushed the man onto his back. June watched as the blonde licked and sucked on the semi-hard cock. She looked at the ball sack and crawled between his legs and tentatively sucked a testicle into her mouth.

Daryl felt his cock swell as his lesbian friend sucked on his balls and a skilled mouth sucking on his cock. This blonde girl had incredible skills with her mouth and he was soon rock hard.

Stacy sat up, "Ok, let's fill up your tight little pussy. Get on top of me," she ordered. As June straddled her face, she stroked the woman's ass and pulled her pussy against her mouth. She tasted June's excitement as she had to swallow rapidly to keep up with her flow. She opened her eyes feeling a fat hunk of flesh against her nose and grabbed the hard cock and pressed it against the wet slit. She licked the shaft as he pressed against the woman and heard a squeal as the head popped in.

June was actually used to having a fat rod penetrate her cunt having used and been the recipient of strap-ons. Somehow this was different, still hard but softer and a lot warmer.

Daryl gripped that ass he'd lusted after and pulled out a bit and pushed in. June had been teasing him for years, opening her legs and stroking her pussy while he was fucking their guests, then he'd watched her get fucked by those women who liked the strap-ons and now his cock was buried inside this cunt she'd been teasing him with. He remembered the times some of the women had even fucked her ass.

Stacy felt June pant against her pussy, no longer licking her as she felt a cock bury itself inside her for the first time in years. She was able to flick her tongue against the clit a lot more easily as the man's cock opened her labia up. Her face was smeared with cum and she realized she'd not orgasmed even with all five senses being incredibly aroused, but the night was young. She saw Daryl's thumb press against the woman's ass and hearing and feeling her pleasurable squeal as he plunged in made her wonder if the woman often enjoyed being fucked in the ass. She knew June was close so she reached under and found the woman's hard nipple. Her breasts weren't as large but were softer than Stacy's. The way the woman responded she enjoyed having her nipples pinched and pulled.

June felt another orgasm coming on and really wanted to focus on pleasuring the girl's cunt right in front of her face but with all the stimuli it was impossible. She decided to make the blonde incredibly happy later. She squealed happily as Daryl buried his thumb deep inside her anus and exploded again, this time many times more intense, "Yessss, yesss, fuck my cunt you fucker...ahhhhh, aaahhhh."

Daryl aggressively pounded her pussy as she came feeling his balls slap against Stacy's face. He may have just cum, but finally getting into June's cunt and making her cum he abruptly pulled out and as the blonde opened her mouth, he shot a warm spurt of cum straight into her mouth. He stroked his cock aiming each jet straight into her open maw. He grunted happily as he felt the aching release into the girl's mouth.

Stacy kept her mouth open until his last dribble then sucked the cock into her mouth and milked out the remaining sperm. Swallowing all he had to offer, she pulled off with a smacking sound, "That sounded like you enjoyed her pussy. Maybe if you're nice to her she'll offer herself again."

Daryl rolled off the bed, looking down at the two incredibly beautiful women and sighed. "I am done. You bitches wore me out and I'm hitting the shower and then my bed," he leaned over and kissed each woman, "June, when you're done with her if you want to send her over to my room I might get a second wind," he said grinning. Slapping June's ass playfully he turned and headed down the hall.

June rolled off the bed and walked gingerly into the bathroom. She stopped at the door, Daryl has the right idea. Come, let's shower. I am sure you need to get off, but I could use sleep. I'm really quite skilled at licking pussy so don't worry, I will take care of you," she held out her hand.

Stacy had never slept with another woman before, but June was right. She'd dropped to her knees and brought the blonde off with an incredibly skilled tongue. After drying off Stacy had texted Brett letting him know she'd be sleeping over in the penthouse and would get a car back in the morning. She crawled in naked with the older woman and fell asleep with the naked form pressed against her back.

******

Brett looked up hearing the door open. He'd expected Stacy to get back late as she must have been up drinking and socializing at the penthouse late into the evening. "Hey, how was it? This is a switch. I've been the one not coming back to the room," he laughed, "Wow, you look as exhausted as I felt the last few days." He kissed her and held her, "I'm really sorry I've not spent much time with you this week. It's really a good thing you always seem to find things to do," he stroke her back. "Tonight. We'll spend the evening here all night. We can blow off dinner and order in," he said softly, "I don't think I've neglected your needs for so long since we've been married. You must be ready to explode," he slid a hand up cupping a breast.

Stacy kissed him wondering why she felt no guilt. She'd always thought cheating would be a huge mistake as her conscience would nag her for the rest of her life. She was not one to ever tell Brett, to confess since that might assuage her guilt, but it would cause him tremendous pain, so she would never tell him. "It's fine. I've been able to find distractions. That's what Vegas is good for, distractions. I do need your cock tonight, so I'm in if Dave lets you blow off dinner," she replied. "Now go, you are going to be late for breakfast."

******

Stacy made up her mind to give the money back. She looked at the card and saw the man's hotel was just a mile away, so she put on jeans and a tee-shirt and decided to walk over. Starting now she was going to be the most faithful true wife in the world. The last few days were simply an aberration, not her...fun, really fun but she can live without the exquisite pleasure the various man and woman had given her.

The front desk clerk was about to ask Simone to take over to take a break but saw the incredible blonde walk in. He stopped and hoped she'd be coming over. He quickly scanned her perfect shape taking note of her natural braless breasts enticingly bouncing under the thin tee, her narrow waist, and her tight blue jeans. She walked up with a smile. "Yes, Miss? How can I help you?"

"I'm here to drop off a package for..." she hesitated, "I never got his name but he's in the Presidential Suite?" She held out the envelope.

"Yes, he actually left a note here in case you dropped by. Yes! Here it is. 'Please have the young lady go on up, under no circumstances should she leave the package at the front desk,'" He looked up, "Sorry miss, but if you take the first elevator over there..." He watched the girl look over at the elevator and at the entrance as if deciding. Either way, he'd be getting a close-up view of her ass. He saw her nipples harden as she turned towards the elevator bank. Wow! Perfect bubble butt. His reveries were interrupted feeling a smack on his arm.

"I saw you. You cannot ogle the patrons," Simone said, "Move over so I can see her better. Christ! I wonder how much she costs per hour." she sighed, "If I had a body like that, I'd never have to be on my feet all day, I'll tell you that."

Stacy knew what he was planning. He'd find a way to get her naked, then on her back or knees. Not happening! She'd be giving him back the money and head down to the rest of the strip she'd missed the other day. She put on her determined face and knocked.

Jonathon had been alerted and opened the door as soon as she knocked. "Come in, I was just about to have lunch and could use the company," he swept an arm towards the suite.

Stacy held out the envelope, "I'm sorry. I have to be going, but here. This was very generous, but I cannot take it, it would be wrong as I am not prepared to be...to fulfill..."

The man laughed, "Don't fulfill. Eat. Look, I'll take the money back if it bothers you, but why not give me company while we eat? You realize some escorts are basically arm candy with no sex involved. I'd like the company of a beautiful woman. He still had his arm out and smiled as she nodded and came in still holding the cash.

"Do you always get your way?" Stacy asked, "I mean, never mind. Nice place, all for one person?" she asked she looked around.

"I like large spaces. It gets annoying to be stuck in a single room for a month," he sighed, "It seems like a waste of money, but money is really only being wasted when it isn't in circulation. I'm helping the economy." he tapped the envelope in the girl's hand, "You are being unAmerican by giving that back and not spending it," he walked over to the table, "Sit, I hope you like Thai, I was in the mood."

Stacy sat down realizing she'd missed breakfast and was very hungry, "Are you serious or incredibly full of shit?" she asked, "No one stays wealthy if they just give their money away."

"True, but I retired last week, or rather I was forced out of my company and decided to spend the money I've been hoarding for decades." he looked around, "I was Best Western's best customer for years," saying as he looked around the suite, "This is a bit more spacious. I like the feel." He dished out the plates, "Let's eat while it's hot, wine?"

Stacy nodded and accepted her plate and wondered why she'd said yes to the wine as she never drank before late afternoon.

The meal was delicious and the man was funny and charming and when they were done, they moved to the living room and talked about her modeling career. She was surprised he'd known she was a model but mentioned seeing her pictures in magazines and in fact, it was his company that had been her first shoot. "I will never forget when we saw the shots of you, I knew then you'd have a great career. I wondered why I approached you yesterday as I've never in my life done that. I guess you looked familiar and I hoped you were really a working girl since I might have had a fantasy or two about you. I wasn't trolling for hookers, I just happened to have the cash for something else."

Stacy blushed, "Those bikini shots were for your company? I remember being so self-conscious. I had never shown that much skin before that," she said looking down, "But thanks. I really liked the suits, though. They were so colorful and fit really well." She thought of something, "So, you didn't have the cash in your pocket to find a hooker, why then?"

"I've never gambled and thought if I went in with a fixed amount of cash and lost it, I'd stop there," he sighed, "I didn't have any credit cards or anything else if I were tempted. Needless to say, I still have never tried my hand in any of the casinos," he smiled. "But money is nice and all that, but I liked the jackpot gambling on you better," he laughed.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she laughed, "I had a thought. Brett is really skilled at these games, especially Blackjack. As far as I know, he's never lost." She held up the envelope, "Maybe he could teach you using this as a stake." She had a thought, "Wait, you saw me and decided to see if I were...do you make a habit of spreading your wealth around for those who spread their legs? Aren't you married?" she asked looking at the ring.

The man looked serious, "I was. This has been a bad year I guess. Sheila was killed by a drunk driver as she was sitting outside a Starbucks this May, then the company I founded decided it needed a younger voice leading it, though I do admit I wasn't as energetic at my job after..." he paused, "But hiring a girl...I never have. My company might have engaged a girl or two, you know, business and all that, but personally I never saw the need."

"Crap! I am so sorry. I shouldn't have..." she looked sympathetically at the man.

"It's Ok, how would you know? I'm finally starting to look at life as possibilities rather than losses. I think you were the first woman I looked at and thought about, well since I got married many years ago," he sighed, "I wasn't sure how to approach a hooker...working girl."

She had a sudden realization, "Sheila? Sheila Hawkins? Oh my God! I am really sorry to hear about that. I thought I recognized you yesterday, you had us all over after the shoot and your wife Sheila was incredible. She kept the men off us and really made all of us feel welcome...almost like she was our mom." Stacy teared up, "Since then when I've done stupid things or been about to and I always seem to ask myself 'would Sheila approve?'" She turned to face the good-looking man, "and you saw me yesterday, you knew who I was...you remembered me," she stated.

"Actually, no. There was a familiarity, but your hair is a lot shorter now, you had that ponytail and, well, um other parts have filled out more," he sighed as he glanced at her chest, "Also you were a lot more tan, but I had thoughts about being with a woman for the first time since...well, anyhow perhaps I acted impulsively hoping you really were a working girl."

"So you've been with no woman for the last 6 months?" she asked. Seeing him nod she stood up, "I'm hoping Sheila would approve of this, I'm thinking she would," she sighed. She looked Jonathon in the eyes and pulled her tee off and tossed it on the couch. She saw appreciation and lust as she unbuttoned her tight jeans and stepped out of them. Hesitating a second since psychologically the flimsy panties blocked access to her married vagina...not much of a barrier, but seeing his eagerness she slid those down and off. She stood posing before turning slowly around, "I hope your memory hasn't made this a disappointment," she said softly.

Jonathon watched those breasts he'd fantasized about bounce as the blonde undressed, his cock instantly responding. Then what he'd hoped to see, her perfectly trimmed blonde bush. He had the sudden memory of his late wife joking about this exact girl...he'd laughed it off at the time.

He stood and walked over, eyes scanning her body, "Christ, my memory is what let me down. You are a lot more beautiful than I'd remembered. Ironically, Sheila told me that if anything happened to her I should look you up, she was obviously joking but I think she liked you a lot," he sighed. He studied the girl, "This is what I've thought about for years. Ever since seeing the shots you did in the bikini...though being naked is a really good look on you." He came close to her, "Do you mind if I touch you?" Seeing her shake her head he cupped a breast and loudly sighed, "Impressive. I've felt my share of breasts, but yours are the best I've seen or felt," he looked at her, "Years ago I was tempted to have my assistant track you down, but you had such an innocent look and I just couldn't do it having been true to Sheila. What 18-year-old would want anything to do with a 58-year-old man?" he sighed. "Then again, what 25-year-old woman would want anything to do with a 65-year-old man?"

"Sexy is sexy, age doesn't matter," she said, "You have that something." she stroked the front of his pants, "Yes, you definitely have something," she smiled.

The man sighed as the beautiful naked blonde knelt down and unzipped his pants. His cock was difficult to pull out having grown so hard, but her hands were soft and she was very careful not to hurt him. Seeing those lips wrap around the head then her tongue flick along the sensitive underside with those huge tits bared he groaned loudly, "Christ, Stacy, you are a gift from God," he stroked the soft blonde hair.

Stacy was pleasantly surprised how hard the older man was able to get, plus he was a nice size. She'd never once before this week thought about size, but after Daryl's average-sized cock she was ready for something larger. 'Nice balls,' she thought as she stroked them. She took more and more of the man into her mouth and when she'd felt that was as much of him as she could take, she realized she would probably be able to deep-throat her husband. She didn't care if the man came in her mouth, actually hoping he would, then perhaps he'd be able to recover soon and fill up her pussy. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, "Don't hold back, I have all afternoon so if you want to cum in my mouth..." she went back to stroking and sucking on his fleshy shaft.

Jonathon had never had any woman suck his cock this long or this well savoring the feelings, nor had he ever cum in a woman's mouth but was thinking about making her stop. He reached down cupping a breast while stroking her soft hair with his other hand, "Oh God, Stacy. I'm close and if you're sure..." he sighed feeling an ache in his balls he'd not felt for over a half year. He felt her mouth tighten around his cock, one hand stroking the base of his cock faster, her other hand stroking his ass, "Oh Fuck! Oh, yessss..." he spat out as he felt a huge stream of cum release down the girl's throat.

Stacy swallowed the massive load and sucked hard on the pulsing cock as jet after jet shot into the back of her throat. She felt a throbbing in her pussy knowing he'd be wanting to fill her up there also. She used her tongue to get the remaining sperm before sitting back on her heels, grinning up at the man. She wiped her mouth and smiled up at him, "You weren't lying, that had to be months."

The man's knees felt shaky and he would have loved to just flop down, but he knew that would be totally unfair after getting the best blowjob of his life. He helped the girl to her feet and pulled her into an embrace, "Thank you. That was incredible," he said as he lifted her face and kissed her. He no longer felt like resting as the girl's crotch ground against his semi-firm cock. He looked at the blonde and decided to return the favor.

Stacy felt anticipation as she was led over to the couch. She sat down, then allowed herself to be slid forward with the ass right on the edge. She had a sudden thought that here she was, naked with another man, not her husband. She had vowed never again to be with another man a few times this week and caved in to temptation again and again...but as his kisses covered her inner thighs and moved closer to her throbbing pussy those thoughts faded.

Jonathon loved how velvety smooth her skin was on her inner thighs and could have spent the entire afternoon just feeling the softness against his lips, but the scent of her arousal drew him in. He'd never seen such tight labia before nor had he ever been with a woman whose vulva was completely shaved. This makes eating pussy a lot better he thought as he explored the girl's crotch with his tongue. His hands had been stroking her thighs and ass, but as he looked up at the blonde he knew what he needed to feel next.

Stacy groaned as the experienced man's tongue probed her slit while periodically teasing her clit. He obviously knew what he was doing and she responded by opening her legs wider and humping against his mouth. Then she felt those strong hands try to cover her breasts, feeling them, finding her sensitive nipples. For a long time, he'd just tease her, opening her pussy with his tongue, flick across her clit...She knew she'd be cumming soon as his tongue spent more time on her clit and his thumbs flicked across her nipples, but when she raised her arms over her head and his fingers gently teased her armpits she felt a rush from all the various areas being stimulated, "Fuck Jonathon. I'm close, there...yessss, Oh God!" She writhed as he brought her to a peak and drove her over the edge.