What I Did On My Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think Mom noticed that she was a lot more intimate than usual while taking care of me. Probably considered it part of the appreciation.

The next day I was sore, and stayed in bed with an icepack on my cheek and lip. Once Mom was gone, Teri showed up in my room dressed in a t-shirt and panties. She checked on my bruises, kissing my injuries. The kisses moved to my lips. "Thank you. You didn't have to, you know."

"Nobody hurts my sister, and gets away with it. Now he knows it, and so do all his asshole friends."

I laid her down next to me, and gave her a long slow kiss. "Don't kiss me back, pay attention to what I do," I told her. She had a bad habit of sticking her whole tongue in my mouth, like she wanted to lick my tonsils. After about fifteen minutes, she was a bit more constrained, and it was a lot more fun.

We had settled down into a nice kissing session, when I felt her wiggling. I looked down and she was peeling her panties off. She looked at me, and blushed. "Please, Travis?"

It would have been hard to say no. I touched her, still working slowly, fondling and caressing her all over before I concentrated on her pussy. She was still tense, and it took a little longer for her to relax. Lot of kisses and cuddles had her settling back into the pillows.

The girl was nothing like my other girlfriends. Ten minutes later she was barely moist. I talked to her softly, telling her what I was doing, how much I loved touching her. She finally opened up, and an eternity later, I had her squirming, ready to come. "Come for me, beautiful girl. Make that perfect little pussy sing for me," I whispered. My fingers were tired, aching, but I found an absurd pleasure in making her buck for me.

She lay back, contented, breathing hard.

"Not so bad, huh?" I teased, rubbing her softly.

"It shouldn't take that long, should it?" she asked.

"I don't know. It takes you longer, yeah. But that's alright. We'll get there."

She gave me a big kiss and cuddled up to me. "You're the best, Travis."

I chuckled, fondling her butt. "You're pretty hot yourself."

"I'm not," she pouted.

"You are," I insisted. I leaned down and sucked on her nipple through her shirt. She gasped, pressing her tit into my mouth. Sensitive, I thought. Maybe I could work with that.

She made me breakfast, and we returned to my room afterward. I peeled her shirt off, and noticed she had really nice tits, if not very big. Playing with her tits for several minutes, I reached down between her legs, and she was wet. "I love your titties, Teri."

She was stroking my hair. "That feels incredible. Touch me, Travis. Touch me."

It didn't take another ten minutes to get her off, while I sucked and nibbled on her tits. She was still gasping from her little orgasm, when I reached inside of her, and deftly went after her G-spot. She was so pretty, stretched out next to me, naked, her nipples hard and ready. I think the speed of her second orgasm surprised us both. It wasn't five minutes later that she was moaning and thrashing against my hand.

"Come, gorgeous, come for me," I told her. I took her nipple between my teeth and tugged on it, pulling up hard against her G-spot, the pad of my thumb pumping against her clit. She cried out for me, shaking all over, while she had her first big orgasm. I eased her down slowly, caressing her.

She gazed at me in open wonder. "Oh my God, Travis! Is . . . is that what it's like?"

I laughed, hugging her and kissing her. "That's a start."

"Damn," she said. She climbed on top of me, and rested, her body limp. I caressed her back, and fondled her butt cheeks. "That was pretty cool," she whispered.

"I told you, you are a hot woman."

"Mom is sooo wrong."

"Aren't you glad?"

"MmmHmm," she purred sweetly. "Can I do something for you? A handjob at least?" she asked.

"We shouldn't."

She giggled. "I know. Let me, OK? I'm feeling guilty that I get all the pleasure."

"Believe me, sis. I get a lot of pleasure out of doing that for you."

Her hand was between us, reaching into my boxers. "I wanna. Let me?"

I nodded my assent, and she climbed off of me. She wasn't content to do it through my fly. She pulled my boxers off, and held my cock. "Kyle isn't big," she said.

"What?"

"Kyle. You asked if he was too big. I guess not. He wasn't nearly this big. Yours is kind of scary."

I'm not huge, not by any means. Rachel had made sure I understood that. Nothing to be ashamed of at seven inches, but nothing a size queen would be looking for. "I'm not that big, Teri," I said.

"They get bigger?"

"Yeah. Lots bigger. I mean, I'm a little above average, but that's it."

She was stroking my cock, examining it from up close. Seeing her face so close to my cock had me aching already.

"What do I do?" she asked.

I almost laughed. "It's like this, Sweetie. A gorgeous girl, holding my cock, is almost enough to get me off by itself. You don't have to do a lot, just stroke it up and down."

"I'm not gorgeous. Stop saying that," she said.

I sat up, and pulled her hand away from my cock. "Listen to me, Teri. Listen good. You are very pretty. You have a nice body. Sexy tits, and a sweet little pussy. Your ass is perfect. Don't tell me you're not gorgeous. I don't want to hear it."

"You have to say that," she mumbled.

"Stop it. I know you have issues with how you look. Yes, your acne years were pretty scary, and you were chubby when you couldn't walk much. That's your past. Right now, the young woman I'm looking at is very attractive. Very. You are the whole package."

"My legs—"

"—are scarred. It's true. I don't know if that will ever go away. So what?" I pushed her back and scooted down, kissing her leg. I placed a line of kisses along her scar. "This is part of you. I love you, and I love every part of you, sis. It breaks my heart to see these, to know how much you suffered. But you pushed beyond what anyone thought you could. You don't even limp anymore. You're amazing Teri." My kisses wandered upward, and she whimpered sweetly when I kissed between her legs. I only spent a few moments there, then climbed up beside her. "You. Are. Amazing."

"Really?" she whispered.

"Absolutely." I kissed her hard. "I need you to do me a favor. My balls are aching. Get me off, OK?"

She grinned, and popped up grabbing my cock roughly. I had to calm her down, her wanking was a little out of control, but after a couple of minutes she was squealing and laughing as I came hard, making a mess on my belly. "That was pretty cool," she said.

"Uh, can you get us something to clean up with, a washcloth or something?"

She did, and after a few minutes had me pristine. "Can I do it again?"

"It won't be nearly as quick. Some lotion would probably help too," I told her.

The second one was much better, and she took my directions well. The couple of kisses she placed on the head of my cock helped a lot. I came hard, and groaned when she leaned over and sucked on the end. She made a face. "Not sweet. Pretty nasty tasting."

I chuckled. "Sorry, beautiful."

She shrugged. "I had to see if it was just him. Yours isn't much better. Girls really like that?"

"Some. I think they like the results, not the taste."

She was wiping me up, playing with my cock a little. "I guess I can see that."

* * *

The next day was Christmas eve. I hadn't even found a job yet. I hadn't bought any presents. The only thing I'd managed to do was get drunk a couple of times, get in a fight, and make my sister come on my fingers a few times. The last one made the first two weeks of my break a success. I know that seems a little perverted, but if you had seen my sister, the look in her eyes, the way I'd turned her life around with something so simple, you'd have to agree.

Christmas was on a Sunday. Mom only got one day off, the day after Christmas, but she reminded me that we were going to have a big Christmas eve dinner, and she wanted me home no later than six. Once she was out the door, Teri and I returned to my bed, and we spent another hour or so 'teaching' her about sex. She was still slow to get off, but with patience and a little effort, I had her come for me twice, and she gave me a couple of handjobs. I knew we were pushing the limits of what we should be doing, but it was a hell of a way to start the day.

As soon as we cleaned up from the second one, I climbed off the bed.

"Stay, Travis," she said. "Let's play a little longer. Teach me more about kissing."

It was tempting. I leaned over and gave her a little kiss. "I'd love to, but I still haven't done my Christmas shopping. It's now or never."

She pouted, then gave me a grin. "I know what Mom wants."

That was good, cause I had no idea. None. Zilch. "What?"

"A new stereo for her car. The old one doesn't play her CDs any more. I was going to get her one, but even the cheap ones cost like seventy bucks, and they want even more money to install them."

"Did she say what kind she wanted?" I asked.

"No. I don't think she even cares. She just likes to listen to her CDs."

"You want to split the cost of one with me? I'll install it for her tomorrow. It shouldn't be that hard."

She beamed. "That would be great! Just not too expensive, alright?"

"No problem. I'm sure that they're on sale somewhere. I'm not made of money either."

She got dressed while we spoke, and I couldn't help but notice how nice her body was. She really was pretty. "You want to go shopping with me?"

I saw her eyes lose their glitter, and knew she was still hesitant about going out. Kyle had really done a job on her confidence. She shook her head. "I don't think so. I got stuff I need to do anyway. If you get a chance, you could pick up some wrapping paper. Stuff a guy would like." She grinned when she said that.

I gave her another quick kiss. "Got it. Wish me luck, going out shopping today. I hope I don't get killed out there."

"Luck," she said, and then the little tease rubbed my crotch. I'd created a monster.

A simple single CD car stereo only ran me about $60. I had figured on spending $50 each on Mom and Teri. If Teri split the cost with me, I could still buy Mom her favorite bubble-bath from Bath and Body Works. I had no idea what I was going to get my sister.

In the end I did something a little crazy. I could only hope she liked it.

I got home before five, beating Mom home. Teri and I wrapped Mom's gift from the two of us, then I gave her the paper I'd bought for her, and we each disappeared into our own rooms to finish wrapping our presents. We had just finished putting them under the tree, when Mom arrived.

Mom and Teri started working on our big dinner, while I was tasked with setting the table, and getting a fire going in the fireplace.

"Travis?" Mom called out, while I was lighting the starter log.

"Just a sec," I said, before getting the paper going, and turning to see her standing in the kitchen entrance.

"I need you to go to the store for a couple of things. I made a list."

Great. The only thing worse than last minute Christmas shopping, was last minute grocery shopping on Christmas eve. But it was Christmas, so I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it.

"Take your sister with you, she knows the kind of stuffing I want."

"Mom!" Teri whined, stretching the word out to three syllables.

"Go on now. And don't give me any sass. Besides, you're out of shampoo, aren't you?"

Teri pouted, rolling her eyes, but she put on her jacket, and followed me out the door, Mom's list in one hand, and three twenties clutched in the other.

She was quiet as I drove. "Smile, sis. Is it that horrible being seen in public with me?" I teased.

She heaved a big sigh. "Of course not."

"C'mon. Gimme a grin."

She turned and bared her teeth at me. It was kind of scary. Then she snorted and started giggling. Little sis was back.

The shopping was pretty easy. The list wasn't long, and the place wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, despite the fact they were closing in half-an-hour. Everything was going smoothly, until I felt her hand clutching at my arm. "Can we go, Travis?" she whispered.

I looked down at her, and her eyes were glued to the floor, as she tried to hide behind me. I looked up, and dick-breath was there, at the end of the aisle. I don't know if he was smirking, or scared, but he was staring at us. He was also standing with his mother and sister.

I started walking his way, my anger growing. As I got closer, I could see he had a hell of a shiner, and he was backing away. Teri was tucked in behind me, clutching my arm. I didn't want to embarrass her, but I still had a bone to pick with her 'boyfriend'.

As I got closer, his mother noticed my approach, and saw Teri behind me. She started to smile then it faded when she saw the look on my face. She glanced back at her son, as I got within a few paces.

"Hey asshole," I said loudly. "Did you tell your Mom how you fucked my sister and broke her heart on a ten dollar bet? You tell your family how you humiliated her, letting your friends take pictures of her naked, before dumping her the last day of school?"

His mother looked shocked and turned to the dick. "Kyle? I thought you said she wanted to break up?"

Old penis-breath had turned bright red. "It's not like that, Mom. I swear. He's making stuff up."

Teri peeked her head around my side. "No he's not! You're a horrible person Kyle. I tried to be the best girlfriend I could, and you treated me like crap. And . . . and you have a little tiny dick!"

His sister giggled, while I could see the veins popping out on his head.

"What do you say asshole?" I said. "You and me go outside so I can kick your ass again?"

Kyle's Mom was turning three different shades of red. "There won't be any fighting," she said. "You apologize to her, Kyle! I didn't raise you to be a jerk!"

"I didn't do anything wrong," he said. "She wanted it."

"Apologize!"

I knew it had to be killing him. "I'm sorry," he mumbled.

Teri stepped around me, still clinging to my arm. "Sorry? Sorry for what? For all the lies about you liking me? For treating me like crap? For taking my virginity on a bet and dumping me? For making my first time as miserable as possible? For making me suck that little tiny dick of yours? For taking pictures? What?"

"I'm sorry, alright! It was just a joke. And I didn't take any pictures."

I took another step toward him, and the little bitch moved behind his mother. "No, you let your friends in the room, and they took pictures, before you told them they each owed you ten bucks. That's all my sister was worth to you, was ten lousy bucks? If any of those pictures see the light of day, I swear to God I'm gonna put you in the hospital, if I don't put you in a grave."

It was easy to see his mom was horrified. "You bet ten dollars on this poor girl?"

He shook his head. "It was forty dollars. Ten each."

His mother looked royally pissed. She dug into her purse, and came out holding a fist full of money, pushing it toward Teri. "Here, take this," she said, with a backward glance at the asshole. "He's going to pay me back every penny. He's not going to profit off of treating you like that. And I promise, if there are any pictures, they'll be destroyed. I'm sorry."

Teri shied away from the money, but I took it for her. "It's not your fault he's a complete jerk and an asswipe," I said.

His mom shook her head. "I raised him better than that. I can't believe he'd pull this kind of stunt. And you don't have to worry about kicking his butt. When I tell his father what he's done, he'll do the job for you."

Old dick-head turned pale when she said that. It made me smile. "Sorry I interrupted your shopping, ma'am. I just couldn't let him pull that shit with my sister."

She nodded. "It's good that you stand up for her. Kyle could learn a lesson from you."

"He will, if he ever tries anything like that again."

We walked away, and I was waiting to see if Teri would get mad at me. I was surprised when she pulled my head down and kissed my cheek. "Thanks. I think."

"I didn't mean to embarrass you, I swear. I just want to kill him."

She giggled. "Me too. Now it sound like his old man will do the job for us."

After that she was a whole lot more cheerful, talking up a storm on the way home. I felt good.

An hour later, we were back home, the dinner cooking in the kitchen, and Teri had counted out the money that her ex-boyfriend's mother had given her. It was more than $40. A lot more. One hundred and fifty-seven dollars, to be exact.

I was sitting in the living room, when she plopped down beside me. "I don't think I should keep this money. It doesn't feel right," she said.

"I know. I feel kind of weird about it too. But you have to understand, it's not like he's paying you. It's part of his punishment. His mother is going to make him pay it back. I think you should keep it."

She sighed, leaning against me, and I put my arm around her, giving her a squeeze. "I don't know," she said.

"Don't worry about it, alright? Put it away for now. You don't have to spend it right away. Hang onto it, and see how you feel a little while from now."

Mom chose that time to walk in on us. She was smiling. "It's good to see you two like the old days. Now break it up. Dinner's ready, and I need help."

There's not much more to say about that night, or even the next day. It was Christmas, like a million other homes across the country. We ate a big dinner, snacked on leftovers, watched hokey Hallmark movies, and drank spiked eggnog, with my mother's blessing.

The next day we got up early, and gathered around the tree. We only had a few presents each, but it seemed to me that everybody was happy with what they'd received. I knew I was. Teri got her first cell-phone, which I thought was a long time coming, but she was ecstatic. Mom adored her car stereo, as well as the smaller gifts we exchanged. We had a few presents from other relatives, books, music, clothing, gift cards, all the usual.

Mom's gift to me was cash. Two-hundred dollars earmarked for college spending money. I was happy to get it, although she seemed embarrassed.

"I didn't know what to get you, and I know how hard you work for your spending money. I wish I could do more, Travis."

"No Mom. It's perfect. Being here with you guys is a great present. This will help a lot."

Teri got me a couple of things. A game I'd been looking at, and a new wallet, which I have to admit was kind of lame. She made up for it with her last gift. There wasn't a lot to it, just a T-shirt that said "World's Best Brother." I liked it. I'm not sure I'd wear it very often, at least not away from the house, but it made me feel good.

Then Teri opened her gift from me, and I braced myself for the shit-storm I expected.

She held up the naughty pink lingerie I'd purchased, and the matching pair of tiny frilly panties. She turned bright red. "Travis?" she whispered.

"You're a woman now, Teri. You're not a kid. You're a beautiful young woman, and you deserve to have something special to wear as beautiful as you. Maybe your next boyfriend can appreciate it."

I don't know what I expected, but to see her run off in tears wasn't it. I sat still waiting for my mother to tear me a new one.

After a long wait, I looked up at her, to see how much shit I was in. She had tears in her eyes. She looked at me, and slowly smiled. "I'm not sure how appropriate that was, but it was a beautiful gift. Just what she needed right now. You're aware of some of the issues she's having, I take it?"

I nodded. "That Kyle is a complete asshole. She deserves a lot better."

Mom came over and sat beside me, taking my hand in hers. "You're right, honey. I received a call from his mother, late last night. She was mortified, to say the least. Thank you for standing up for your sister. I'm not sure that was the best way to go about it, but I guess it's better than beating him up again."

1...345678