What I Did On My Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,435 Followers

She sighed. "It's not like I've got a lot of choices, Travis. They're not beating the door down coming for me." I felt her tighten up. "Even Kyle, that asshole, he didn't want me. It was a bet. A stupid bet."

"A bet?"

"Yeah. Last day of classes, we were at his house with a bunch of friends. He took me upstairs and fucked me. When he was done, he got up laughing, and his friends were there taking pictures. 'Now do you believe me?' he said. They just left me there, and I heard him saying they each owed him ten bucks. That's all I was. A stupid bet, and now they have pictures."

"Fuck, Teri! You should have told me!"

"Why? So you could get in a fight? It's over. I went downstairs, and he had his old girlfriend in his lap. He told me that Derek wouldn't mind throwing me a fuck. I ran out with them laughing at me and walked home."

"God, sis, I'm so sorry. I wish you'd said something. You should have at least called. I would have come and picked you up."

She shook her head. "I had to get out of there. I couldn't stand the way they laughed at me. I was so stupid, thinking someone like him would want me."

"Bullshit, Teri. That's not stupid. Any guy should be happy to have you for a girlfriend. You're smart and pretty, and the nicest person I know. He's just an ass. You could do so much better."

"Right," she mumbled. "I've turned down so many guys. Let me think a moment . . . there were, oh yeah, ZERO!" she snapped.

"Listen, it's almost over. High-school's nearly done, just one more semester. You're going to college, and it's a fresh start. You'll meet a great guy. I know you will."

She sighed, leaning against me. "You're a nice guy Travis. I know you mean well. I think you forget sometimes," she said softly.

"Forget? Forget what?"

She sat up, and before I could stop her she was wriggling out of her sweatpants, pushing them down to her ankles. She leaned back pointing to the scars on her thighs. Even all these years later, they were ugly, discolored, long and thick. There was only one on her right leg, but the left leg was bad. "I'm hideous, Travis. And it's never going to go away. What guy is going to want me, when he sees this?"

I felt bad for her. I touched the worst of the scars, running my fingers down it. "Does it still hurt?" I asked.

"No. My leg aches sometimes, and my hip gets sore, but the scars don't hurt, they're just so damn ugly."

The one on the inside of her thigh didn't look as bad but it ran all the way up to her panties. It made me wonder. "Is, uh, are you, does your scar go all the way up?" I asked.

"Is my pussy scarred? Is that what you're asking?"

Hell I didn't know what I was asking. It looked bad, I had to admit. Maybe it really was a problem if she had scars there.

When I didn't respond, she shook her head. "No, only one of them goes past the top of my leg." She pulled the side of her panties down, and I saw it tracked up her skin an inch away and parallel to her little field of hair, ending a bit below her bikini line. I don't know why I did it, but I ran my finger along it. "Does this one hurt?"

She shook her head, and I saw her hand was trembling where she had pulled her panties down.

I felt bad for her, and rubbed her sad scars. Then I did something stupid. I grabbed the sides of her panties and started tugging them down. She didn't stop me, but her hand dropped on top of mine, holding it, but not interfering. "What are you doing, Travis?" she whispered.

"Hush, Teri. Let me do this."

She let go of my hand, and I soon had the bottom half of her body naked. I stroked the insides of her thighs softly. "Lie back now. Lie back and close your eyes."

"What—"

"Shh. Trust me. I love you, Teri, and I want you to trust me. Can you do that for me?"

She slowly leaned backward, and I wedged one of the throw pillows behind her. Then I adjusted her in my lap.

"Relax now. I want you to try to relax completely."

I knew that would be a difficult task, but I stroked her skin softly. I felt her jump a little, when my hand brushed between her legs before reaching her pubic hair. I scratched there gently. "You've got really soft hair, sis."

She wiggled a little, and I started caressing her skin again. "Don't get scared, alright? I'm going to touch you. I'm going to touch you the way a boyfriend should touch you. I won't hurt you. If anything feels uncomfortable, tell me, alright?"

She whimpered a little as my fingers tentatively stroked along her pussy lips, barely caressing them.

"Travis—"

"Trust me, Teri, alright?"

She nodded slowly a few seconds later, and I felt her start to relax. I ran my left hand over her upper body, soft, caressing, while my right hand touched and teased, skimming her bare flesh, breezing across her pussy, running slow gentle circles around her clit. It was a torturous foreplay that Rachel had shown me, something to do when she was tied up and helpless. It drove her crazy. I was hoping for similar results from my sister.

It took a long time to get any results from her. It felt good to see her nipples harden when I played with her tits a while. I was gently opening her up, separating her lips, teasing along their length. She was dry, her skin seemed to stick together. Nothing like Rachel or Courtney, either of which would have been soaked after ten minutes of teasing.

I concentrated more around her clit, indirect contact, worrying one side of it, round and round, alternating a softer touch with something more direct. I licked my fingers frequently keeping them moist. Then I thought about what Rachel said, and tried to get Teri involved mentally.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Nothing," she muttered.

"C'mon, what? Do you hate it? Does it feel OK?"

She blushed. "I'm doing what Mom said, alright? Thinking about the beach, the hot sun."

"Forget about what Mom said. Just for a while, alright? I want you to think about my touch, and tell me when anything feels good, or anything feels uncomfortable."

I leaned toward her head. "Your nipples are hard."

She shivered. "This is bad, Travis. What if Mom saw us?"

"Is it worse than what you and Mom do?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I'm your brother. I'm not going to have sex with you, Teri. This is not about that. I'm trying to show you what girls like. You need to relax, and let yourself enjoy it."

"It's naughty," she breathed.

"It is. Sex is naughty. It's fun too." I brushed my lips across hers. "Relax for me. Do you like it when I touch you like this?" I asked, caressing the inside of her thigh.

"Yeah."

"Like this?" I asked, letting my fingertips trace their way along the length of her pussy.

"That's dirty," she whispered.

"Very dirty. You have a pretty little pussy. Does it feel good?"

"MmmHmm," she purred.

I was leaning sideways, watching her face, looking for her reactions. I brought my fingers to my mouth to wet them, then stopped, and put them to her lips. "Suck," I whispered.

She opened her mouth, and sucked on my fingers for a second. "Good girl," I told her, then went back to petting her pussy, teasing her open. I brought my fingers back to her mouth a few times, then saw her skin was flushing.

"How's this?" I asked, rubbing circles around her clit.

"Nice," she said.

"This side?" I asked, before rubbing the other side, "Or this?"

"Both, both," she answered, her breath shallow.

I kissed her again, a little longer, tracing her lips with my tongue, before putting my fingertips inside her mouth. "Make them nice and wet, baby," I told her.

She sucked like a woman determined, her tongue wrapping around my fingers, and then I went back down below, and inched them inside of her. "Damn, sis. You've got a tight little pussy. So damn sexy."

She whimpered softly, as I worked them in. "Hurt?"

"No."

"Can I kiss you for real?" I asked.

She turned her face toward mine and opened her eyes. She gave me a hesitant little nod, and I lowered my mouth over hers. She let me kiss her, but did little to respond. After a few seconds I backed off, and put my fingers back in her mouth. She sucked them, looking into my eyes. "This time, kiss me back. Kiss me like you want to be kissed."

She was better, more active, and my fingers slipped in and out of her easily. After a while I could even hear it.

"You're wet, sexy girl," I said.

"Wet?"

"Soaked." I took her hand in mine, and brought it down to her pussy. "Feel."

She moaned sweetly as her fingers entered her opening, mine guiding them.

"This is how you should be before sex. Open, wet and ready. Understand?"

She nodded nervously.

"This doesn't hurt, does it?"

"No. It . . . it feels good."

I moved my hand off of hers, and started teasing her clit, seriously now. She trembled when I touched her. I lowered my mouth onto hers again, brushing her lips. "You're a sexy woman, Teri. Sweet little pussy. If I wasn't your brother, God, the things I'd do to you!" I kissed her harder, probing her mouth with my tongue, teasing hers, while my fingers rotated through the patterns I'd learned, the little circles, the pressure, the gentle tugging, the vibrating touch.

There was no doubt about it, she took forever to get going, but by being patient I was getting her there. She was moaning in my mouth, pressing back against my hand. I could feel the trembling start.

"Travis," she gasped, when I pulled my mouth free.

"I'm going to make you come for me, beautiful. I want to see you come."

She whimpered softly as I held her head in the crook of my elbow, kissing her lips softly, telling her how beautiful she was, how sexy, how she had a hot little pussy, how much I wanted to taste it, to lick it, to make her come for me.

I felt her tense up, and cupped my fingers around her clit, making my fingers vibrate, pushing down firmly. It was a trick I'd learned with Rachel, involving my whole arm, elbow bent, muscles tensed, hand stiff, fingers shaking back and forth only a half inch or so. It was exhausting and I could only keep it up for a minute or so. She gasped, and her eyes opened wide. I kissed her firmly, keeping the tiring vibration going until she pulled back. Then I left her clit alone, rubbing her pussy softly, easing my fingers inside of her.

She stared at me in amazement, and I gave her a little kiss. "That, baby sister, is an orgasm. Not so horrible, was it?"

She shook her head, mute for the moment.

"Did you like it?"

She nodded almost imperceptibly, slowly.

"Sex isn't so bad is it?" I teased.

"Not like that it isn't."

"Good, now relax. I'm not going to make you come again, I just want you to feel good, alright?"

She nodded, and opened her legs for me as I encouraged her to spread them.

I entered her with my fingers, slowly and gently. I took a few seconds to find the tell-tale feel of her G-spot, and petted it. "Trust me?" I asked.

She nodded. I gave her a little kiss.

"You have a sweet little pussy, sis. Very pretty, and sexy. There's nothing wrong with you down there, trust me."

I kept petting the G-spot, teasing her clit a little with my thumb. "Do you believe me?"

"I want to. But you're my brother. You have to say that."

"No I don't. I wouldn't lie to you. Not now. This is too important. You've got a great pussy. This little girl is going to make some guy very, very happy. As long as he's patient, and gentle, you're going to drive him crazy. Fuck, Teri, trust me on this. I'd love to pound something this sweet and tight."

"Would you?" she asked nervously.

"Damn straight I would." I kissed her gently and she grabbed my head, and kissed me wildly. It was kind of messy, and there was too much tongue, but she was trying, that's for sure.

I pulled away, chuckling. "We're going to have to work on that kissing. 'A' for effort though."

She looked at me worriedly and I knew I'd screwed up. "I'm a bad kisser," she said.

"Not bad. Inexperienced."

"Make me better, Travis?"

Her little hips were wiggling while my fingers kept playing with her. "We can't go too far, Teri."

"I know," she said.

"As long as we remember that, alright?"

She nodded.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head, when I pulled my fingers out of her and sucked on them. "Sweet," I told her.

"God, Travis, do that again," she whispered.

I did, pumping her for a few seconds, then sucking my fingers clean.

"Am I . . . am I really sweet?" she asked.

I kissed her softly. "No, you really don't taste much like anything. I'm never going to lie to you about sex, alright? What's sweet is that it's your juices, out of your sweet pussy. I love that. I love that you juice up for me. I love the idea of licking your wetness." I dipped my fingers into her, and put them to her lips. She opened up nervously, and I slid them inside. "Naughty, but not too much to taste, really, is there?"

She shook her head. I gave myself another taste, and smiled. "Sweet as sugar to me. Baby sister, little pussy juice. I love it."

She smiled. "Do you? Really?"

"I do. I love everything about you. Anyone who doesn't appreciate this," I said, giving her pussy a little shake, "is a damned fool."

"Am I drunk?" she asked. "Is that why it feels good?"

"No, you're not drunk. Maybe a little buzzed. It feels good because we took our time and let you get worked up at your own pace. And because you trusted me."

"I do, you know. I trust you completely. I'd trust you with my life, Travis."

I kissed her softly, and rubbed her pussy a little, sort of a goodbye rub. I reached down for her panties, and with a little effort, pulled them up into place. I looked at her face, and she was blushing. "Almost a shame to put her away. Sweet little pussy."

Teri didn't move much, letting me get her dressed, then pulling her upright to sit in my lap. I held her quietly. "Are you alright?" I finally asked.

"Better. I love you. Thanks."

"Not a word to Mom, alright? She'd probably freak out," I said.

"What about when she tries to show me, you know, how to put up with it?"

"I don't know. Go along I guess. But you know the truth now, don't you?"

"I guess. I mean, that was nice, but it's not sex. That might be different. Plus the whole sucking dick thing was pretty miserable."

"Because he was a jackass," I told her.

"Will you show me how it should be?"

I felt myself harden. But it was wrong. "I don't know. It's not the same. I think that would be crossing a dangerous line."

Little sister was feeling her oats. She put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. We still needed to work on that, but I liked it. "Think about it, OK? For me? I want to be a good girlfriend, for the right guy. I know you'd never hurt me. I wanna learn."

"I'll think about it, alright?"

"More kissing too, right? And maybe some more of what we just did, so I can learn?" she gave a teasing little wiggle.

"So you can learn?"

She nodded, blushing so damn cutely. "It took forever. I know it's not supposed to be like that. I think with practice it'll get easier. Maybe, in time, I can be almost normal."

"Teri—"

She grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. "Please, Travis?"

"It's gotta stay a secret, OK? You can't tell anyone. Especially not Mom."

"Of course. Our secret, always. You'll do it? You'll help me?"

I rubbed her pussy, feeling the heat between her legs. I didn't think it would take that long to have her responding faster. And she did have a sweet little pussy. "No sex."

"You mean no fucking, right?" she whispered.

"That's right."

"No sex, then. I . . . I'd let you if you wanted," she said.

"We can't. You understand, right?"

She nodded.

But I think we both knew it would be damned hard to keep that promise, if we practiced too much.

* * *

It's good to have friends. Especially close friends. When I told Steve and Drew what I wanted to do, they didn't hesitate a minute. It only took us two nights to find the asshole, out having a good time with his buddies. Once we'd found him, I confronted him. "Hey asshole. What do you say you and I have a talk outside."

He knew who I was. He played JV when I was on varsity. Same school and all. "So it's the crip's big brother. What's the problem? She come whining to you?"

"Outside?"

"Fuck you, asshole. She gave it up on her own. I didn't make her do anything. It's not my fault she's the worst fuck in school."

"Outside, or I'm going to bust you up, right here in front of everybody."

I saw a look of fear in his eyes. "Fuck you," he started, then I punched him in the face with everything I could. Seated, he had no way to avoid it. I had to lean over one of his buds to do it, and when I stood back up, I saw that Steve had the other guy by the hair, pulling him backward, and telling him to stay out of it.

We were all thrown out of course, which was fine by me. In the parking lot, we had a decent crowd surrounding us. He had a few friends with him, and a couple of girls. Drew was bigger than all of them, and pretty damn intimidating. I was facing Kyle in the middle while my guys told his friends to stay out of it.

Kyle was circling away from me, hands up like he thought he was some kind of boxer. "What's your problem, man? I didn't do nothing," he whined.

"A bet, Asshole? You used my sister for a bet, and took pictures of it?"

"I didn't make her do anything. She wanted it."

I guess I'm lucky. Kyle was as big as me, but didn't seem to know shit about fighting. Two shots to the face, one to the gut, and he was on the ground covering his head. Once he was down, the guys tried to pull me away, but I couldn't resist giving him a kick between the legs. One of his buddies took advantage of the fact that Steve had me by the arms and was pulling me backward, and the douche bag hit me with an overhand. Luckily he got my forehead, when I ducked down, seeing it coming. That started another round, and my second punch splattered his nose nicely. It got ugly for a bit, with punches thrown by both sides, until the girls managed to split us up.

They looked pretty bad, all four of them bleeding. There'd be some ugly black-eyes and bruises the next day. Drew and Steve came out of it pretty clean, but my face was aching, and I had blood on my shirt from a split lip. "Lose the pictures, assholes. If I hear about them from anyone, I swear I'll kill every last one of you."

"There's no pictures," Kyle said. He was still on the ground, hunched over, wiping the vomit from his face. He'd puked when I had kicked him between the legs a second time.

"Bullshit. Get rid of them. If I hear about them from anyone, you're dead."

Drew and Steve were eager for us to get out of there. "They probably called the cops, we gotta split."

I let them drag me over to the car, while Kyle and his buddies probably talked about the revenge they'd never have the balls to try for. Besides, I wasn't done with them.

* * *

Obviously, Dr. Hamilton, nothing I can say will stop you from delving into the full depths of my depravity, if you've gotten this far. Again, I hardly think it's fair that I'm required to divulge my personal experiences for a grade.

That said, I ask you, no, I beg you, try to understand what I did next, and why I did it. You've already read about the immoral activity I'd engaged in with Teri, but I'm not as perverse as my actions might indicate. I loved my sister. With all my heart, but in a sibling way, not a romantic one. I felt no lust toward her. I swear.

Be slow to judge me, until you've walked in my shoes, and those of my baby sister. That's all I can ask now.

* * *

Mom was angry about the fighting, but not as much as I expected. Teri was a little pissed, but I could tell she was happy I'd dealt with the asshole. She was overly affectionate, kissing my 'owies', telling me the jerk wasn't worth it.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,435 Followers
123456...8