What I Did On My Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,435 Followers

I checked the clock and we'd been at it over half an hour already. That was fine. It's not like we didn't have time.

I pressed my lips to Mom's ear, while I did the circles. "You know I have to fuck you, don't you? Not tonight. Not until I have you coming like Teri. But I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you hard, and make that hot little pussy come all over my cock."

"God, Travis," she gasped.

"My pussy now Mom. Man, am I gonna love fucking you. Watching those big delicious tits bounce."

Her breathing was shallow, and I could feel her responding. I almost had her. She was damned close.

"Stroke me, Mom, make me come for you. I need to come, you've been driving me crazy forever."

Her hand moved a little firmer. I had no idea if it was the right move. I didn't want to distract her, but I thought that maybe, just maybe, this was what she needed to get over the edge.

I nibbled her ear lobe, and gave her another shot of the vibrating touch. "Gonna fuck you Mom. Fuck you so good. Fuck you over and over again. Make you come for me. Come on my big hard cock while I fill you up."

"Travis," she groaned, and I could tell she was on the verge. If I could just get her over the top.

"Gonna fuck you everywhere. Your dirty little mouth, your hot pussy, even your ass Mom. I bet your ass is incredible." She had said she denied Dad nothing.

"Dad loved your ass didn't he?"

She nodded, whimpering sweetly.

"He loved everything about you, I bet. Such a sexy little bitch. Fuck, you are so hot Mom. Once I start, I'm never gonna stop fucking you. Tell me you want me to fuck you Mom. Tell me."

She gasped, licking her lips. "My boy," she whispered.

"That's right. Your boy is going to fuck that hot little pussy. Jesus, Mom, you're dripping. Stroke me now. I'm gonna come for you. Stroke me, make me come, Mom." I was humping her hand and couldn't hold back much longer. Mom was thrusting back, her hips pressing up against my touch.

It took an enormous amount of effort and concentration, but right before I was going to come, I gave her the touch. I groaned as I spurted cum over my mother's hip, and she gasped, her hips raising upward. "Come, Mom," I pleaded, and she obeyed.

It wasn't huge, but it wasn't tiny either, she was shuddering, sensitive, drawing away from my touch as she stiffened.

I saw Teri lift up off Mom's poor breast, and she brushed our mother's hair back. "Wonderful, isn't it, Mom? Isn't it great?"

My fingers eased back, rubbing her softly, caressing her moist pussy. "Love you, Mom," I told her, kissing her softly.

The look in her eye said so much. Surprise, sadness, even shame. I saw the tears start to develop, and I hugged her. "That was beautiful, Mom."

"I . . . I didn't know," she whispered.

"We know."

It took almost as long to calm her down, as it did to get her going. We hugged her, caressed her, kissed her. Told her countless times how much we loved her. She was super-sensitive, so I left her clit alone, but played with her pussy, trying to keep her a little excited, without getting her worked up.

When she finally calmed, Teri gave her a kiss. "I'm gonna take care of him now, Mom."

My baby sister got a warm washcloth and cleaned me and Mom both up, before settling between my legs. She was getting better and I enjoyed watching her.

"Nobody can know," Mom said, cuddling up to me. "It has to be our secret."

"Teri and I have been doing it since the week after I got home. We can keep a secret."

"I'm serious Travis, not a word."

I hugged her close, and gave her a kiss. "I bet you could teach Teri a lot about blowjobs."

She blushed. "She seems to be doing fine."

"Please, Mom?"

She gave me a short kiss, and a few seconds later I got to watch my mother take my cock in her mouth. That was pretty amazing. Between Mom and Teri, I didn't last another two minutes. I warned them I was going to come, and Mom took over, sucking me dry through my finish. I was amazed she could take me into her throat, but she let me finish in her mouth, before sucking me clean, and swallowing every drop.

"Isn't it nasty, Mom? How can you swallow it so easily."

"Love, baby. So it tastes a little bitter? Doesn't he deserve the best?" Mom said, kissing my shaft.

"Yeah, but—"

"No 'buts' baby girl. Whatever he wants, always. Remember that. That's love. You love him don't you?"

"Of course, but you said—"

"Never mind what I said. Love your brother. He deserves it." Mom took me back in her mouth, and proved I was right. She was damned good at it. And she wasn't afraid to share her knowledge with Teri.

We changed the sheets, and all slept together that night. We did for the rest of the holiday break. It was a couple of days later that I woke up to Teri sitting on my cock. She was moving up and down taking all of it.

"Teri," I groaned.

"Love me, Travis."

I did, and Mom woke up and gave us hell for all of about two minutes. "I knew this was going to happen," she sighed. "I just knew it!"

"Don't be mad, Mom," Teri said, rocking back and forth on my cock. "You keep telling me I should love him."

"I'm not mad," she said, cuddling up to me. "You're going to do me too, aren't you, Travis?"

"Yeah. I'm going to love it."

"What am I supposed to do when you leave me? I've been so spoiled," Mom said.

"I hope you'll find a great man, and teach him what he needs to know you make you happy," I said.

I was enjoying Teri, but didn't need the distraction. I rolled her over and went down on her, until she was pleading with me to let her come. That's what I wanted. I slipped my cock back into her, and now that she was worked up, I tried some of Rachel's tricks. God, I owed that woman big time.

It still took a few minutes, but I managed to get her to come for me. It wasn't a big one, but what the hell. She'd come on my cock, and that's all I wanted. I made her get on top, and let her play around until she found what worked. The little grinding motion didn't do a lot for me, but I sure enjoyed watching her get a big one, perched like a cowgirl.

The next night it was Mom's turn. She was still a lot of work to get going, and I imagine she probably would be for a long time. I tried my best, while I pumped her pussy with my cock, every trick I knew, to no avail. I loved it, loved every minute of it, but I could see that even though she seemed happy, I wasn't doing it for her. It was a big blow to my ego. She held me afterward. "I loved it, Travis. I don't have to come every time. I loved feeling you in me."

But I was determined. Time was running out. I had less than two weeks before I had to return to school. I fucked Mom every morning and every night. I would get her worked up, sometimes making her come first, sometimes denying her. One time, I swear I must have fucked her for a solid hour, non-stop. I know she enjoyed it, but it was hell trying to get her to come. Especially since I was unsuccessful.

Of course, once Mom left for the day, I had Teri all to myself. And little sister was a wild woman. I was the luckiest man in town. No doubt about it.

Three days before I had to leave, Mom was in the kitchen, still in her work clothes, making dinner. I wanted her. Honestly, I didn't even care if she came. I wanted back inside her hot pussy. After weeks of it, I was getting addicted. Plus, Mom was hotter than ever, dressing nicer, losing a few pounds, doing up the makeup, even dying her hair. Shit, Mom was a MILF!

I sidled up behind her and caressed her ass. "Damn, woman, you look amazing." I ran my hand up her side, until I was cupping her breast. "Jesus, Mom! You're getting way too hot to be going into an office full of men. I don't want anyone messing with my woman. My hot pussy."

She laughed at me as I worked her skirt up over her hips, trying to push me away. I yanked her panties down and pushed her feet apart. "Don't fight me Mom," I said.

"I'm making dinner!" she argued weakly. She was peeling potatoes for mashed, and I thrust my cock up inside her, without worrying if she was ready or not. She gasped, and I was surprised to find she was ready. Not soaked, but not dry as a bone either.

"Damn, Mom! You're wet. What have you been doing, you dirty girl?"

I bent her over, and pounded into her, making her grunt with each thrust. "How come you're wet, Mom? Is there another man in your life? One of those office guys? Somebody been messing with my pussy?" I teased.

She didn't answer right away, so I reached up and squeezed her titties. She moaned and gasped. "Some bastard been man-handling your tits, Mom? Dipping his wick, in my private well?"

"N-n-no," she groaned. "He only kissed me."

To say I was shocked would be the understatement of the year. "He kissed you? Some stranger kissed my woman?"

She moaned, pushing back against me. "I'm sorry, baby."

"You liked it didn't you?"

"J-j-just a kiss," she grunted as I fucked her harder.

"He wants you doesn't he? Wants to fuck this hot little pussy." I slapped her ass, firmly. "Wants to fuck my pussy!"

"He's bad," Mom mumbled.

"Bad? How bad? Is he tapping this sweet ass? Sucking on these incredible tits? Is he Mom? Can the bastard make you come like me? Is he fucking my pussy?"

"No!" she moaned pitifully, "Flirting."

"Flirting my ass!" I slapped her bottom again. "He touched you, didn't he? I bet he touched your tits. Couldn't resist those big tits!"

She was gasping, and I realized she was about to come. I couldn't believe it. "MY tits Mom!" I growled, smacking her ass cheeks. "Mine. My tits, my pussy, my ass!"

"Yours," she whimpered, "Oh God!" she cried out, and I felt her pussy twitching around my cock.

"Dirty office slut, coming on your son's cock, thinking of another man! Don't you dare let him have you. You're mine 'til I go to school, you understand?"

"Yours baby . . . I swear . . . it was only . . . flirting."

I pounded into her, groaning as I reached the point of no return. "Mine," I gasped, erupting inside of her.

When I pulled out of her, she spun around and hugged me. "I would never cheat on you, Travis. Never. He didn't stand a chance."

I hugged her back. "I know, Mom. But you're a hot woman. All those men are going to want you. I mean, seriously, look at yourself. You're a total MILF! I can't help but be a little jealous."

"Nobody but yours, Travis. I swear."

I kissed her. "Damn, Mom, you were on fire. You came when I was fucking that naughty pussy, didn't you?"

She blushed. "Maybe."

"Maybe nothing! You came on my cock, you dirty girl." I didn't know if it was the spanking, or talking about another guy, perhaps it was guilt. But I'd finally done it, and I was going to make sure it happened again.

And I did, for three last incredible days.

* * *

So that's what I did on my Christmas break. I taught my mom and sister how to enjoy sex. I made sure they had both learned the lesson well before I left for school. Mom took those last few days off, and between her and Teri, they destroyed me. Drained me dryer than the Sahara.

Like I said at the beginning, if you read this you'll probably think I'm a sneaky, immoral, sick, and opportunistic bastard.

I'm not sneaky, and I know who my father is. As for the rest of it, it may be true, but I have no regrets. I love my mother and sister, and I believe their lives will be better because of our magical time together, over Christmas break. I think I may have learned almost as much from them as they did from me. For five weeks, I lived a dream, even if the last week almost killed me.

Now I need to find a way to avoid Courtney for a couple of days. If I tried to have sex now, my poor cock would scream and run away. Hell, I haven't talked to her in ages, it seems. She may even have a new guy. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?

Then again, I really need to see Rachel, and let her know how much I appreciate everything she taught me. There might even be a thing or two I could teach her.

I think it's going to be a great semester.

==========================

Mr. Porter,

Your story was definitely engaging, and you exceeded the length requirement tenfold, while using all the vocabulary words appropriately. The writing is more than adequate, with some grammatical dispensation for the dialog. However, the directions specifically stated it had to be a true story, and it is extremely difficult to believe this was how you spent your holiday break. Except for the possible fictional elements, you easily earned yourself an A. I would be in denial if I didn't admit it was the most interesting essay I received.

My office hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 until 4:00. Please plan to visit my office tomorrow at 4:00 pm and please be prompt. I believe I would be derelict if I didn't establish to my satisfaction the veracity of your claims. If necessary we can hold additional meetings until I'm convinced of the factual content.

Dr. Renee Hamilton.

PS. I concur with the last line of your essay.

==========================

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. As I mentioned at the beginning, it is a contest entry, and your votes and feedback are appreciated as always. I love to hear back from my readers, and welcome all your comments and emails. - TTT

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,435 Followers
1...345678