What I Did On My Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,435 Followers

"I couldn't let him get off scot-free, Mom. I couldn't let him hurt Teri like that. I couldn't. I'm sorry."

"No, I understand. You're the man of the house, and it's up to you to watch over us. Your dad would be proud." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and stood up. "Time to get dressed. Church in less than an hour."

Church was church, an hour and a half packed in a building that was standing room only. Back home, I changed out of my good clothes and went to work on Mom's car. I guess I'm not as handy as I thought I was. It took me more than four hours to get her stereo installed right. It took two tries, but I managed eventually, and Mom and Teri didn't give me too much grief for delaying our Christmas dinner by an extra hour.

I took some time out after dinner to give Rachel and Courtney calls to wish them a merry Christmas. I spoke with Courtney, and she seemed to be in a good mood. Rachel I left a message. I guess she was spending her holiday with somebody important enough not to pick up her phone. It made me a little jealous.

Late that night, I got an extra Christmas present. Teri snuck into my room wearing the outfit I gave her. She looked gorgeous. I told her as much.

"I'm sorry I ran off earlier. I don't know why I did that. I guess it was just too much. I never had anything that pretty," Teri said.

"I didn't mean to upset you. I thought Mom would have a cow, but she didn't. Do you like the outfit?"

She grinned, nodding, while she turned a slow 360.

"It doesn't look silly?" she asked, modeling it for me.

"Sexy, not silly," I said.

She smiled, and climbed into my bed. "We have to be quiet," she whispered, then pulled my hand down between her legs.

I don't know if it was the outfit, the holiday, or what. But she was wet almost as soon as I touched her. I looked into her face, and she blushed. It didn't take long at all to get her off, and then we worked on her kissing for a long time. She was getting better. Afterward, she used her hands on me, then we did each other again. It was almost one in the morning before she slipped out of my bed.

"Merry Christmas, Travis. You're the best brother ever," she whispered, as she gave me a last kiss.

"Merry Christmas, Teri. Love you."

* * *

I managed to find myself a pizza delivery job evenings, even if it was only going to be for about three weeks. It paid good enough, but with tips it was over fifteen bucks an hour. I couldn't fault that. After a day spent with my sister, I was running up and down sidewalks, delivering pizzas as fast as I could. I only worked from four to ten, when they let go of most of the drivers, after the dinner rush. It was nice to have money in my pocket.

Unfortunately I was too busy to spend much of it. Friday was the busiest pizza night, so I had to work. Saturday I got to hang out with the friends, which was nice. I made sure to pay for Steve and Drew after my first week of employment. I owed them.

For the rest of the week, I was playing with Teri in my bed, learning her body, what worked for her and what didn't. She was still slow to get excited, other than that one night, but if I was patient I could get her off. Once the first one was out of the way, the next few were a little easier. I still hadn't had another big one from her, but she was getting better.

I got a couple of handjobs each time. We agreed to behave in front of Mom, and my job kept me out of the house most evenings. That next weekend was New Years. We were run ragged on the 30th, and they kept me late to close. I was exhausted by the time I got home.

After staying until almost 1:30 a.m. to clean up, I slept in the next morning. I woke to the most amazing feeling. I knew that feeling, but didn't expect it at home. I was getting a blowjob.

I peeled the covers back and found my naked sister with my cock in her mouth. "Teri, we shouldn't," I said.

She looked up at me, and smiled around my cock. She pulled off. "I couldn't help it. I came in and you were sleeping, and there it was. Now tell me if I do anything wrong."

I surrendered, and let her suck me. She wasn't bad. Not at all. I told her so.

She seemed to like that, and a minute or two later I was coming for her. I warned her, and she pulled her head away, making a mess on my belly. She had come prepared and cleaned me up. "Not bad, huh? I've been studying."

"Studying?"

"Reading, practicing a little on that thing Mom gave me."

"Well, it worked. Thanks."

She blushed. "Wanna do me?"

"Do you?"

"You know, with your mouth."

"Teri, we're really pushing things," I said.

"Please, Travis. I want to feel it. I . . . I get excited thinking about it. Just once?"

I knew that if I did it once, I'd probably be doing it a lot more than that. But I wasn't strong enough to say no.

We started slow, with kisses, and working my way down her body. I spent a lot of time on her tits, before traveling lower. By the time I got to her pussy, I was surprised to smell her arousal. She was wet. "God, Teri. You really want this, don't you?"

"More than anything. Taste me, Travis. Tell me I'm sweet."

I still teased her a bit, kissing and licking the inside of her thighs, even kissing her sad little scars. When I put my lips over her clit for the first time she moaned loudly.

It must have been mental, because she came for me after only a few minutes. I kept working on her, doing everything Rachel had taught me, even playing with her puckered butt-hole a little. I was parked over her clit again, my tongue working diligently when I felt the big one coming. She advertised this one big time. When she came, she had her fingers in my hair, crying out, her thighs closed firmly around my head. As she calmed, I left her sensitive clit alone, licking and sucking on her lips, licking inside her. When she relaxed completely I climbed up the bed, after wiping my face dry on the sheets. "Sweet as soda pop," I teased her.

"My God, Travis! That was amazing!"

"I'm glad you thought so. It gets better."

"I don't know how. Any better and I'd probably die," she said.

* * *

I was invited to a New Year's party at Drew's house. I was torn, not wanting to leave Teri alone, not after all we'd been through. But there was no way that she was willing to go to the party with me, and frankly, I didn't trust the guys with her.

Alright, maybe I was a little jealous.

Funny thing happened. A girl approached me, flirting and teasing. I'd had a few drinks, more than I probably should have, or I probably would have recognized her sooner. I was flirting back, cornering her, getting her away from the crowd so I could move on her. Then it hit me.

"You're Kyle's sister."

She pouted and nodded. "I'm not like him, Travis. This doesn't have anything to do with him."

That's what she said, but it had me worried. Was this some trick of his to get back at me? If it wasn't. did I want to go there? Would I be using her, to get back at him? Damn.

She moved closer, rubbing her hand on my chest. "Forget that I'm related to that jerk. We were having a good time, weren't we?"

I nodded. Until the realization of who she was, I was having a great time.

"I'm Donna (not her real name). Me. Not Kyle's sister. I'm just Donna, OK?" she asked. She seemed serious, and a bit nervous.

What the fuck. Why not? I tilted her chin up and kissed her, doing my best. When I pulled away, her eyes were still closed, and she was breathing hard.

Alright, I'm a bastard. A pussy hound. I've already admitted as much. Donna was pretty and willing, and a little bit drunk. I was horny and a little drunker than she was. Our first kiss turned into a make-out session, that we moved into one of the available bedrooms.

Laying on the bed, I had access to her firm little body. My hands wandered over her, while our lips were engaged. I opened her pants, and slid one hand into them, with some difficulty I admit. They were very tight. Still I managed, easing my way into her panties. It didn't take my talented fingers long to have her moaning her orgasm into my mouth.

Her butt lifted off the bed, and she was wiggling, pushing her too-tight jeans down over her hips. I decided to help her, first with the jeans, and then with her cute baby-blue soaked panties. Once I had the panties out of the way, I replaced them with my mouth, and taught that adorable teen a lesson. The door behind me creaked opened and closed twice, leaving us alone, while I brought her to a series of orgasms. After the last she was moaning for me to fuck her, and I couldn't think of a single reason not to.

I had shucked my pants and boxers, and was between her legs about to enter her when she stopped me.

"This isn't revenge against my brother, is it?" she asked nervously.

I took her adorable face in my hands, my hard cock pressing against her crotch. I kissed her softly. "No, Donna. When we started this, I hadn't recognized you. I had no idea you were Kyle's sister. You were just a gorgeous, friendly girl that I was flirting with, and hoped to get to know better. We don't have to go any further, if you don't want to." I wanted to, badly. But I wasn't that much of an asshole.

"You swear?"

I nodded slowly. "God's truth. Right now, I don't give a fuck who you're related to. I want you so bad it hurts."

She gave me a sweet little smile, and her hands reached down between us and guided me home. God, that felt good. Incredible.

I'd learned one thing from Rachel, and that was to make a woman's first time with you as wonderful as possible. Make sure her pleasure was the important thing, and from then on, you were golden. Under her excellent tutelage, I'm not saying I'm God's gift to women, but I dare say I was probably better at pleasuring a girl than 95% of guys my age.

I took my time with her, doing the things I'd been taught, learning her tells, figuring out what worked for her, and then concentrating on that. I seemed to be doing my job. I had her moaning loudly, almost continuously, while I drove her up the slopes of her pleasure time after time, making her come for me. It's a hell of an ego trip to see it in a girl's face, when you've given her the best she's ever had.

A couple of times, when I got too close, I'd pull out, and go back to work with my mouth, keeping her on edge, driving her crazy. When I finally couldn't resist any longer, I picked up the pace, hammering her tight little pussy like there was no tomorrow. She screamed my name only moments before I hit the point of no return, filling her warm tight hole.

I eased her down after that, pumping slowly until I lost the last of my firmness. I was surprised when she gasped and pulled the pillow over her head. I heard laughter behind me, and the clapping. Looking over my shoulder, I found we had an audience. Shit.

I was pissed, and I got up, yelling at them to get out, pushing a few stragglers out the door, closing it behind them. The echoes of their laughter grated on my nerves. When I got to Donna, she was crying.

"Why, Travis?" she sobbed. "Why would you do that?"

"I swear, baby, I had nothing to do with that. I didn't know they were there. I swear."

"God, how am I ever going to show my face again?" she asked.

I took her in my arms, holding her. "Listen, there are plenty of people doing what we're doing her tonight. It will blow over quickly. Just don't make a big deal of it. If anyone says anything, shrug them off. This wasn't your first time having sex, was it?" I was pretty sure it wasn't, from her reaction.

She shook her head. "No. But it was never like that."

I gave her a short kiss, and caressed her sexy body. "No kidding. You were amazing."

A tiny smile lifted the corners of her mouth. "Really? You think so?"

"Damn, girl. I know so. I've been around a bit, and I'm telling you, that was incredible. You're incredible." It might have been a little white lie, but I figured I owed her that much. And it was very good.

She rolled toward me, hugging me. "You were pretty amazing too," she whispered.

"I'd love to be amazing for you again," I said, rubbing her firm butt cheeks. "But I think we have an audience out there." I kissed her, long and slow. "Come on. Let's get dressed, and hold our heads high. I bet I'm gonna see a lot of jealous faces out there."

"You think?"

"I know. C'mon."

We dressed, and I gave her a big hug and a kiss. "You know this can't really go anywhere between us. I'm headed back to college in a few weeks."

She pouted. "I know. I don't do things like this, you know? You're only my second."

I gave her a little squeeze. "I imagine you'll have the guys lining up to be your third. Make them work for it, alright? You don't want to get a bad rep."

She nodded, then stole another kiss. "Thanks, Travis. That really was amazing."

"Ditto, beautiful." I opened the door, and was surprised to find there was no crowd outside our door. They'd moved down the hall and were laughing and pointing at some other unsuspecting couple. I took her hand in mine, and quickly dragged her along back to the party, before we could be spotted. I got her a drink, and scored another kiss before her girlfriends surrounded her, shutting me out, and dragging her off.

It was after midnight. We had rung in the new year ringing her chimes over and over again. I kind of liked that, and wondered if I could make it an annual ritual.

I didn't stay much longer, but Drew did corner me before I could escape. He was laughing and high-fived me. "Damn, you're bad. Now that's revenge on the mother fucker."

All I could do was shake my head. "It wasn't that. I didn't even remember who she was at first. It was just a great time with a pretty girl," I confessed.

"No shit?"

"Nope. Not that I'm complaining about who she's related too. But I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it. She doesn't deserve that. She's sweet."

He grinned. "And loud."

"Yeah. And loud. Hot little thing."

Drew slapped me on the shoulder with his big mitt. "Hell of a way to start the new year, ain't it?"

"It was. No doubt. None better."

And even though I wasn't going to make a big deal about fucking Kyle's sister, at least not publicly, I got some satisfaction from it. I had no doubt he'd hear about it before long. He'd take it personal. Good.

* * *

It was well after two in the morning before I snuck back in the house. It was quiet, and the lights were off. If it was anything like the usual, Mom and Teri stayed up watching the TV until the ball dropped, drank their one glass of champagne after toasting a new year, and went to bed shortly afterward. I much preferred my way of celebrating the occasion.

I hadn't been in bed five minutes, when Teri opened my door a crack and slid into my room, closing it quietly behind her. She was wearing her new lingerie again, but it didn't last long.

"Happy New Year, Travis," she whispered, standing beside the bed, and removing her outfit before climbing between the sheets.

I took her in my arms, kissing her. "Happy New Year."

It was two hours later when she silently left my bed, returning to her room. We didn't do anything we hadn't done before, but it was still pretty intense, especially with Mom right down the hall. I know I could have fucked her that night. She made that obvious. But it was further than I was willing to go. She was my sister.

I still managed to come in her teasing little mouth twice. I expected to hear some comment about where my trusty helper had been, but she never said a word.

I slept like a log until almost noon.

* * *

It was five days later when it all blew up.

Admittedly, Teri and I had gotten pretty brazen during the day. We wore hardly anything around the house, and would constantly tease and play with each other. I could only get off so many times, but I was learning how to keep my sister in an almost constant state of arousal. I loved to wring the orgasms out of her body, and would do it in the kitchen, in the bathtub, in the living room watching TV.

Then it was off to work, for the dinner rush, before getting back home, and seeing if we could sneak in a little more once Mom went to bed.

I had already come twice that morning, and had her on the floor in front of the TV, laying on a towel. I wanted to see if I could get her to squirt for me. I knew it would be a challenge, but I'd been torturing her, giving her one early climax, and teasing her for the next couple of hours getting her close, but never letting her have it.

She was lying there moaning, after I'd spent about ten minutes getting her worked up. I'd used my mouth for most of it, and now was leaning over her, two fingers in her pussy, pounding upward roughly, hammering her G-spot, while holding her upper body down.

It was another lesson of Rachel's I was putting to the test. Teri was still a challenge. I'd work her for about fifteen seconds, then drop down and use my mouth on her clit. Back and forth, I'd probably been at it a good five minutes, when I saw the response I was hoping for.

This time I didn't stop, tugging away at the inside of her pussy, refusing her any relief. I could feel she was close, so very close.

"Come for me," I growled.

She whimpered, her whole body trembling.

I don't know if the TV was too loud, or we were just too caught up in what we were doing, but suddenly my mother was standing there, shrieking my name. I felt the pulse in Teri's pussy, and yanked my hand away, getting splashed as she squirted for the first time.

"Travis! Teri!" Mom screamed.

Teri was writhing on the floor, in the middle of a huge orgasm. I slapped at her pussy, keeping it rolling, while leaning over her, stroking her hair with my other hand. "Shhh, it's OK, baby girl."

Mom leaned over and pushed my hand away, "Stop that! What's wrong with you!"

I reached back down and rubbed Teri's pussy comfortingly. I knew the first big one would be rough on her. "Relax, baby, you did good," I told her, glaring at Mom. "In a second Mom, not now!" I snapped.

"Travis," Teri whispered, blushing a deep red.

"Shh, that was beautiful, you're beautiful," I told her, giving her a small kiss.

"You two stop that!" Mom squealed.

"Not now, Mom!" I turned and stared her down. "Sit! We'll be a minute."

Mom looked shocked, but sat down staring at her daughter's soaked pussy, and the puddle on the towel.

I reached back inside Teri, tugging at her G-spot. I knew the way these things worked, or at least what Rachel claimed. Squirting was different. Once you got the first one, the rest came much easier. I kissed my sister, and pummeled her pussy until she squirmed and I felt her release, I pulled my hand away, slapping her clit lightly, while she sprayed a couple of times.

"Perfect, baby girl, that was so good. You're amazing," I told her. She stopped wiggling and giggled.

"I . . . I didn't think—"

"I know. I told you, you could do it. You're a hot tamale, once you're going. That was incredible."

"Travis?" Mom spoke out, interrupting our talk.

I kissed Teri, and pulled her upright, tugging her into my lap. "Sorry Mom, I couldn't leave her like that, half finished."

"How could you?" she asked, shaking her head.

I had my hand between Teri's legs, rubbing her soothingly. "I had to," I tried to explain.

"You're wrong Mom. You and Aunt Brenda are so wrong. Sex is great," Teri said. She leaned against me, almost limp.

"You're brother and sister! You can't do this!"

Teri crawled out of my lap, and into our mother's. "Mom, stop it. Don't be mad. Travis is wonderful."

"But this is incest, baby. It's wrong," Mom said.

"No, we've never had sex. He was just showing me, teaching me that sex could be good. That I could get excited. I don't need to put up with it. I now know that with the right man it will be wonderful."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,435 Followers
1...345678