What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time I had seen her completely naked. And interestingly enough, it really put her large sized breasts into perspective. They looked even bigger on her small sized frame. She looked amazing, though she was blushing furiously as she crawled onto her bed, waiting for me to undress, which I hurriedly did of course. I remember shaking like a leaf. Though I'm pretty sure she was too. The two of us, laying there next to one another, hands and fingers and mouths seemingly everywhere at once. We literally couldn't get enough of one another. But it was spectacular for me anyway...when I finally reached down, cupping her bare (well you know what I mean) pussy, actually holding it, palming it, without her shooing my hand away after two or three seconds. I then began to "diddle" her as we called it. Just finger-tip diddling mind you, not really fingering her inside. After all, she truly was a virgin then, and even as I learned later, how she masturbated, never included anything ever going inside. All pretty much clitorial (ok...my own word, but I like it). And all the while, she's jerking and fondling me again, so we're now enjoying our first ever mutual masturbation with one another. Yet another first here. And to be honest, I had pretty much figured out this was about as far as things were going to go, and I would have honestly been ok with that. So maybe it had something to do with me actually touching her, being touched. I mean, shit...the way it felt when she touched me the first time? Nothing like it, having someone else doing you besides yourself. So maybe it was that way for her too, who knows. Whatever the case, or reason, next thing I know, she's slithering down my body...yeah, you guessed it.

Within forty eight hours, I had experienced my first ever hand job, and now...about to experience my first ever blowjob too.

*Oral sex OMG*

Now obviously she was a novice at this, just as much as I was. And I had nothing to compare it to anyway. So maybe if I had had, I'd have looked back and said it wasn't the greatest blowjob in the world. But...when it's your first blowjob ever, it IS the greatest, regardless of what she's doing, or how. At first, it was tentative little licks of the tongue (why the hell they even call it a blowjob in the first place escapes me. But again I digress here). But even that felt utterly amazing to me, and if I thought I was shaking like a leaf before, it was nothing in comparison to the way I was shaking now. I felt spastic in a sense. I mean sure, it tickled some too, the way she was doing things, but fuck...the mental part more than made up for the lack of any real technique on her part. I mean think about it...I'm laying there getting my dick licked...and soon sucked! I mean it's only natural that the one would at some point in time, follow the other. Which it did.

And that did feel unbelievably good. Short of the baggy full of whipping cream I'd once used to jerk off with, I'd never felt anything like it before. (Hey...give me a break, it's better than fucking a pie isn't it?)

Call me chivalrous perhaps. But in truth, it also had a lot to do with me not yet wanting to blow my load. (Not to mention the fact that I think we were both still unclear on cum coming anywhere's near another person's mouth at the time). But since I was getting close here (too close) it was time to back her off for a bit before I embarrassed myself. Although there was a bit of surprised joy in this for her too when I suddenly rolled her over, and then slithered down her body, kissing every square inch of her along the way. She actually sat up, propping herself on her elbows looking down at me.

"And where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"Where do you think I'm going," I said still kissing. "I'm about to return the favor here."

"Oh yeah...righ...Oh my God!" She said instead. I'm not sure I even meant to, or like I said, being a novice at this myself here. But I hit her pleasure button. Probably by mistake. But one thing I've always prided myself on, is that I've always learned from my mistakes. And so I licked it again, that little knot I found, that precious little nodule of nerve endings. And then suddenly she's flat on her back again. Hands on her tits...pulling on them harder than I ever had, that's for damn sure. And me, lapping away at her like I'd died and gone to pussy heaven. Looking up, watching her, her head rolling back and forth on her pillow. Her ass bouncing, as I now slipped my hands beneath her, cupping it, more or less holding on, though it helped tremendously. Now I've never ridden a bucking bronco in my entire life, and have no plans to ever do so either. But, just holding onto her ass at least gave me an idea which way she was going, so I managed to ride her for the full eight seconds at least before she exploded. (Ok, so it was longer than eight seconds, but you get my point here). I made Teresa come. With my mouth. Maybe it wasn't her first orgasm ever...but it was the first one she'd ever given to me in that sense.

Damn I felt good. I'd just made a woman cum. Me. With my mouth no less.

And then she sucked the life out of me a short time after that. And yeah...she did the unthinkable, the unimaginable, the unspeakable. She swallowed me whole, even when I told her I was about to come. Even then, she still did it, still took it. And I knew I was going to tell every fucking friend I ever had, ever knew, even strangers on the street perhaps, that she swallowed my fucking come, and said she enjoyed doing it afterwards even. Actually liked it, and wanted to do it again, as soon as I could manage it.

Well...I would have. But then she said. "And don't you ever dare fucking tell anyone I did that to you, or I'll never do it again."

Mums the word.

Oral sex became our favorite past time. Whenever, and wherever we could manage it.

It seriously became almost an obsession between us. I shit you not. Next thing I know, I'm getting blowjobs (ok...suck jobs) before school outside in my car sitting in the parking lot. (I still to this day wish the hell I could have told the guys. But...I also knew a good thing when I had it too). So, I kept my mouth shut. And then we'd race home back to my place after school. Being an only child, with mom and dad both working, that meant we had another two hours of alone time before she had to be home. And so we spent most of that entertaining one another orally again. We did it all. Perfected the fine art of '69' in any and all positions you can even dream up. We did it. Which was more of a novelty to be perfectly honest about it, as I think we both preferred, and eventually settled into, doing one another, taking turns pleasuring one another. Which felt better, especially as we could just lay back and concentrate on what the other one was doing to you.

I even lost a little weight. And mom even commented on that once, asking me if I was working out again. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wasn't. Or worse, tell her what I was doing instead. Though one day dad came home unexpectedly and found us doing that. To my surprise, he didn't kill me (or us) wasn't even mad. If anything, he just smiled though Teresa was embarrassed to tears. But that's another story, for another time. Yet though in a way, it was another first too. First time we got caught. Though it wouldn't be the last time either.

Weeks, and then months passed with Teresa and I enjoying life together. Though admittedly at this point I was (and had been) thinking about the two of us actually "doing it". We'd even discussed it briefly...talked about it at least. The good news was, she was thinking about it too, and admittedly was wondering what it would be like. I figured then, it was only a matter of time.

*And then the wheels came off*

I remember distinctly that it was a Saturday. I'd gone over to Teresa's house. Her mom was of course at work, though her brother and sister were still there. Unfortunately, as long as they were, we couldn't do anything but sit there and watch TV together. Hopefully, her brother and sister would get bored hanging around, or would eventually run off and do something with their friends. It was the best we could hope for. We couldn't even suggest the idea, not with Sara anyway. Even sitting, or just laying on Teresa's bed in her bedroom, doing nothing aside from a feel here and there, Sara would pop in and out of her room unannounced, uninvited, and unexpectedly. I swore it was her lot in life to either try and catch us doing something, or to keep us from doing it. And probably both. As long as Sara was hanging around, we didn't dare do anything. Nothing but talk usually, which wasn't so bad, unless Teresa was in one of those serious discussion moods. Which today...was one she happened to be in.

We were indeed laying on top of her bed together. I had managed one or two titty fondles, which Teresa allowed, or ignored either way, using that perhaps as a way of keeping my attention when she suddenly told me out of the clear blue sky, that her mother had asked her about us.

"What about us?" I responded back, suddenly forgetting all about the tits I'd been playing with.

"She asked me if we'd done anything."

"You're kidding me! And what did you say?"

"I can't lie to her Rick, you know that. So I told her."

"You told her? Told her what? What did you tell her?" I now asked worriedly. Already I could see her mom fuming, throwing her hands up in the air, yelling at her...planning on some way of killing me perhaps.

"Everything. I told her everything. She wanted to know, everything...all the details."

"Holy shit! Seriously? What happed then?"

"She was a little pissed at first," Teresa continued.

"No shit."

"But after she calmed down, she told me she was glad we hadn't, you know...done it."

For the first time, I was actually glad we hadn't. "And then what?"

"Well, we talked about things."

"Things?"

"Yeah, things...stuff, stuff we've done. Mom asked me if I had enjoyed it," I groaned, rolling my eyes, disbelief, panic, confusion suddenly clouding my thoughts though I continued listening. "I think she was a little jealous."

"Jealous? Seriously? Why?"

"Because she and dad never really were very affectionate, not like that. And there was, well...there was stuff he just wouldn't do. Not like we have anyway, so she was sort of jealous about that, asking me why I liked it, what it felt like."

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah, no shit," Teresa said with a bit of a blank look on her face, obviously recalling the details of their conversation. "I honestly thought she was going to come unglued, ground me, forbid me from ever seeing you again...but she didn't. Instead, we talked more about some of the stuff we had done, where, when..."

"Holy shit!" I said again, recalling all those times myself now, and now realizing, Darlene, Teresa's mom knew all about them as well. "So then what happened?" I pressed nervously, worriedly.

I knew from past discussions we'd had, what Teresa's plans and future goals were. Similar to my own in many ways, though her college education was pretty much taken care of, unlike my own. I have to give Darlene credit in one regard, now trying to make ends meet with little help and support from her ex-husband, though he did occasionally pay what he could. Darlene had still managed to set aside a little bit towards her children's education. But there was an obvious price that came along with that as I was about to find out. I too had hoped and planned to go to college after graduating myself. But it was also a fact that if I did, I'd have to rely on putting myself through school. As such, I knew that I couldn't afford to do so on a full time basis, so my plans were to take what courses I could afford, until such time as I could do otherwise. Obviously, it was going to take me a lot longer to do that, but there was really no other options for me at the time.

"She made me promise her something."

"Promise her what?" I asked already having a pretty good idea where all this was going.

"She made me promise, that no matter what it was we have been doing, that I wouldn't give you my virginity, or anyone for that matter, until my wedding night."

I knew then any hope I had of actually having sexual intercourse with Teresa had gone right out the window. "And what was the second promise?" I found myself asking, feeling let down and deflated.

"That I wouldn't get married until after I had graduated from college."

"Jesus Teresa, you didn't actually agree to that did you? I mean...what about...what about us?"

We had only really danced around the issue of the two of us actually one day getting married. There had been nothing concrete or specific with regards to that. Idle chat, testing the waters though we entertained the thought, never really taking it beyond that. Going to college after graduating was something we both planned on doing. Whatever happened during that, was something else entirely. But tying in Teresa's virginity to that, seemed totally absurd.

"What about us?" She responded back. "We've never really committed to one another regarding a future. We both agreed to take a 'wait and see' attitude about it, unless you've changed your mind," she said rolling over and away from me, letting me know as she did that, that her tits were suddenly off limits again. I gave up, sitting up.

"No, it's just that..."

"You want to fuck me is what," she said sounding angry now, upset. "I understand that, and don't think I haven't thought about it too Rick. But I promised mom, and that's that. She doesn't seem to be too terribly upset about the rest of it, though she doesn't exactly condone what we're doing either. But as long as we don't take things all the way, she's willing to accept it. Oh...and one more thing though. She wants to talk to you, one on one herself."

"Fuck!" I said already imagining the conversation we'd be having. With Teresa out of the picture, I was pretty sure our conversation wouldn't be nearly as congenial as the one Teresa had had with her mother. "When?"

"When's your next night off?"

I thought, "Um, Tuesday," I said going over the work schedule in my head.

"That's perfect then," Teresa told me. "I have to work myself until ten, but mom has the night off too. I'll tell her you'll be over then," she said still sounding a bit surely though at least smiling a little again.

Sara made one of her unannounced appearances shortly after that, and made it obvious she planned on hanging around, further interrupting our conversation. I decided the evening was a total loss at this point because of that, and decided to head home. Teresa didn't make any attempt to stop me either, so it was definitely time to leave. It also meant I probably wouldn't see much of her outside of school until the weekend. Graduation was only a few weeks away at this point, and we were both busy with projects we were working on in getting prepared for that. So even our time at school together would be limited.

"At least call me, and let me know how it went," she said at least kissing me at the door as I prepared to leave.

"If I still have a head left," I told her, to which she actually did laugh.

"Don't be so paranoid, or worried," she tried reassuring me. "Like I said, she wasn't that upset when I told her what we had been doing. In fact, I actually think she was actually a little aroused by it if you really want to know, especially since she kept asking me things about what it felt like, stuff like that. You know how it's been for her Rick, ever since she and dad divorced. She hasn't been out with anyone since then. So I know damn well she hasn't been having sex with anyone else. You know how she feels about divorce, in mom's way of thinking, which I think is ridiculous, she can't ever get married again."

"Yeah, that is a little silly," I freely admitted. "I'd certainly never condemn myself to a life of celibacy."

"Yeah, neither would I," Teresa winked, licking her lips, making me wonder if I should perhaps stick around for a little bit. But then she blew me another kiss and promptly closed the door.

**Bewildered, strange conversation**

I was nervous and apprehensive by the time I arrived that night, around seven o'clock as we'd agreed. Darlene met me at the door, and I was surprised to find she was wearing a robe as she invited me in, though I'd seen her wearing it before as she prepared to get ready for work. The thing was, she wasn't working tonight, so I found it odd. After coming in however, she immediately walked over and around the ironing board she had set up.

"Hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd do all my ironing while we chat. Can I get you something to drink?"

I took a seat on the couch next to her as she stood ironing. "No...no thanks, I'm good," I said steeling myself.

"Yeah, that's what Teresa said," Darlene said not even looking up from her ironing as she stood there pressing one of her work blouses.

"Did she just say what I thought she did?" I asked myself, though I didn't respond to that any further, remaining silent, fidgety, and again more nervous than ever if she had indeed said what she had, meaning it that way.

"So, can we speak frankly and honestly here?" She then asked. "It's not my intent to embarrass or make you uncomfortable, but I do think it's important that we understand one another totally and completely, don't you agree?"

"Yes mam," I said speaking formerly perhaps.

"Call me Darlene," she then corrected me. "We're both adults here, and obviously we're discussing adult topics, or will be anyway," she then added only now looking up at me, gathering my eyes in hers.

"Ok, Darlene..." I said sounding out her name perhaps for the first time really, though I could now feel the sweat starting to trickle down my neck into my shirt.

"Sure I can't get you anything to drink?" She asked. "I'd like one," she then said speaking more to herself than to me. "I know I probably shouldn't be offering, but...can I get you a beer? Would you mind getting me one?"

"Ah...sure," I said now changing my mind, standing up and heading into the kitchen to grab us a couple, returning a moment later with them. Darlene was just then reaching down into a nearby laundry basket retrieving yet again another blouse to be ironed. As she did, leaning over, the front of her robe billowed out, I stood there glancing down at her, still holding onto our beers as I easily saw one of her breasts quite clearly. It was now obvious to me, she didn't have anything on underneath it, though if she was totally naked was still a mystery. It was bad enough I had seen one of her tits, and quickly turned my eyes away. "Ah, here..." I said sitting her beer down on the end of the ironing board, retaking my seat, though by now at least she had straightened up again, beginning to iron the next blouse.

"Thanks," she said taking a quick sip, once again eying me. I took a drink myself, waiting. "So...I assume Teresa talked to you a little bit about what we discussed," she began finally.

"Some," I countered taking another sip.

"Told you about refraining from having intercourse with you...or anyone else until she's through with college?"

"Ah yeah, she mentioned that," I said once again feeling fidgety.

"Think you can live with that?" She asked as she stopped ironing, looking at me directly again.

"Do I really have a choice?" I countered feeling a bit bolder now, perhaps with the beers help, though I felt like I was cornered here to some degree, which may have added to that. Not to mention that I was oddly aroused, just a little, having accidentally gotten a pretty good look at one of Darlene's bare breasts.

"No, not really," she countered back. "Not if Teresa expects me to support her through college she doesn't."

She went back to ironing again, and I looked up watching her, waiting for the next comment. As she did however, I noticed that the gap in her robe seemed to have widened just a little as she continued ironing. I could now see just a small portion of one of her breasts, a bit of cleavage that was suddenly showing itself as she stood there moving the iron back and forth over her blouse.