What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I don't necessarily condone what the two of you have been doing either, but I'm also not foolish enough to think I'll convince either one of you to refrain from doing any of that either. I know...I was your age once, so I've been there, done that. Made a few mistakes myself along the way. Frankly, I married one. Though don't get me wrong, I don't regret having the kids we had together, not for a moment. But we had sex way too early, which resulted in our getting married early, which of course is when Teresa came along."

I'd always known that Teresa's mom was young when she had her, right around eighteen or nineteen herself when she was born. Which accounted for the fact that Darlene didn't look anywhere's near her age either. Mature yes, but attractively so, which was becoming more and more apparent as she ironed. I was now catching glimpses of a well rounded portion of her left breast as it periodically made an appearance as her arm moved back and forth over the blouse she was ironing. She finished that one, hung it up, and leaned over to grab another. Sure enough, this time her entire boob fell out. She noticed it though, quickly adjusting things before standing up once again, new blouse in hand. Her robe once more, more appropriately gathered together. Obviously she had finally realized how close she was to unknowingly revealing her entire self. She went back to ironing as I sipped on my drink. Once more waiting on her as she continued.

"Like I was saying...once you've partaken of the forbidden fruit, it's ludicrous to think that you won't be partaking of it again. Which is why I feel it's necessary to put my foot down on the issue of the two of you actually engaging in intercourse. At least if I stop that from happening, you won't be tempted in that way."

I opened my mouth, intending to speak, but thought better of it. Especially as I noticed her robe had seemingly parted all on its own again. Only this time, even more so than it had been. Now I was seeing the entire side of her left breast, as well as the gentle full under slope of it as she stood ironing. I knew I was only millimeters away from seeing an exposed nipple, and found myself holding my breath rather than speaking.

"How is it anyway?" She then asked, catching me off guard, taking me by surprise at her bold question.

"Ah...what? Sorry," I said in questioning. Wondering if I had heard her right.

"You know...oral sex with my daughter. Do you enjoy it with her? Do you enjoy doing that to her?" She boldly and frankly asked me flat out, once again just holding onto the iron looking directly at me. Though to make things worse perhaps, her left breast was now entirely exposed, nipple and all as it literally poked out through the opening of her robe, which had parted considerably, gaping almost completely open. "The reason I'm asking you that, and again speaking as one adult to another, is I'm trying to understand the fascination here, the temptation as it were. And if in the two of you engaging in an activity like that, that it will be good enough. Or will you grow tired of it, and demand more from her? More than what she's willing to give you, given the circumstances."

I was still staring at her exposed tit, forcing my eyes away from it, looking up into hers. Only then did she look down, realizing she was exposed, and nonchalantly tucking her boob back into her robe once again. But beyond that, she said nothing about it, nor apologize, or act embarrassed upon the discovery.

"Well?"

I could really feel the sweat now, not only down my back, but on my forehead too. "Yeah, I do. We do...we both do," I said stammering somewhat, more than a little flustered here for obvious reasons.

"Then explain it to me," she said taking a much larger pull on her beer before sitting it down again.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Remember, we're being adults, talking frankly with one another, so don't be so timid or shy. Hell Rick, you just saw my bare breast, so you must know I'm not exactly a prude, but I'll be the first to admit, I'm probably not as knowledgeable as my own daughter is in certain areas. All I'm trying to do here, is gain a better understanding of things. Frankly, oral sex...wasn't part of our marriage," she openly admitted. "In all the years that Michael and I were married, never once did he ever put his mouth on me, so I have no idea what that's even like."

"Holy shit, really?"

"Yes...really. And I only gave him a blowjob, I guess you call it, a handful of times. Not that he didn't like it, because he did. But he struggled with liking it for some damned reason, possibly because he knew I was expecting some sort of similar back from him, which like I said, he never did. So...again, I'm asking partially out of curiosity, yes. What's so special about it for one thing I suppose, but again...is it special enough that you think, or even that Teresa might think, it will be good enough without going on to anything else. And what about masturbation? I know she told me that the two of you enjoyed doing that for one another too. I just find it hard to accept that the two of you could also be content to just sit and masturbate one another without wanting to take everything further."

My head was swimming here. Almost too much frankness in a way, especially coming from Teresa's mother. And especially as she continued ironing again, and as her robe once again parted, her breast playing peek-a-boob with me once more.

"Now, like I was saying, and asking. There is a reason for my bluntness here with you. I really am trying to understand better here. So let's quit skirting around the issue, and be open and frank with one another...again like adults, ok?"

"Ok," I said softly, still feeling a bit shaken, totally off guard, confused...even frightened in a way, and admittedly aroused, which was making it even worse. Up until now, I hadn't really given much thought to just how attractive Teresa's mother really was. They had similar shaped and sized breasts, that much I had learned. Darlene's nipples seemed to be slightly larger in diameter, and perhaps slightly darker in color too. Teresa's were more of a dark tan, where as Darlene's were a slightly darker color, more like a chocolate, which had a very interesting appeal to them, especially as hard as her nipples obviously were, though I had in fact only really seen one of them.

"Good...I'm glad to hear you say that," she said finishing off her beer setting it off to one side. Though watching her as she turned, her robe now parted completely, the sash coming undone. I caught the briefest glimpse of a dark triangle of hair down between her legs, though she again caught her robe, reaching back, grabbing the tie, though only loosely wrapping it around itself once more before turning back towards me. "So as I was saying Rick, do you actually enjoy doing that to her? You know...actually licking her? Sticking your tongue inside my daughter's pussy? Or are you only doing that in an attempt to get her aroused, excited and thus wanting to do more with you than just that."

Now I truly was uncomfortable. And not because of this conversation we were obviously having either. I was hard as a fucking rock, and thus sitting here, with my prick now cramped and aching like hell, was making it even worse for me.

"No, I like doing it for her...to her," I finally managed to answer. "I like making her feel good."

"So she does enjoy it then."

"I think so yes...I mean, she does come."

Darlene raised her eyebrows at that one. "So you're saying she has an orgasm while you're doing that?"

"Yes."

She fell silent for a moment as though trying to visualize that, reaching over, hanging up another ironed blouse, once again bending over towards the basket to retrieve another. I couldn't help it, my eyes followed. Sure enough, the robe parting, billowing as she stood. Placing the wrinkled blouse on the board, though she appeared to still be thinking, not yet reaching for the iron. Her right breast this time fully exposed as she stood there.

"So you don't mind the way she tastes? That doesn't bother you? You don't find that repulsive or anything?"

I swallowed, swallowed hard, reached for my now empty beer.

"Why don't you grab us each another one," she said seeing me doing that. "And when you come back, I expect you to answer my question."

The problem was, the moment I stood up to do that, I knew I'd most likely embarrass myself. Good hell, I had a fucking hard on, and there was no way in hell she wasn't going to not see that. She held out her empty to me to throw away. I had no choice now, figuring that maybe if I moved fast enough, quickly enough, she wouldn't notice. I stood, grabbing my empty, and then hers, and then walking as quickly as I could back into the kitchen again, taking time to adjust myself as best as I could before grabbing two more beers for us. There were two more remaining, and somehow I knew before the night was over, we'd have gone through the entire six-pack. I took a deep breath, looked down checking myself. I was still obviously hard, and there was still a bit of a bulge, but at least it wasn't quite as noticeable as it had been the first time. I came back into the room, handing her, her beer. Her breast once more carefully tucked away. But I saw her eyes, took note of the fact that they immediately looked down in the direction of my crotch. "Holy fucking shit! She HAD seen!" I thought to myself, which she confirmed seconds later.

"Obviously you are aroused thinking about that," she began confirming my own suspicions. "I couldn't help but notice," she actually grinned just a little. "I can see and understand to some degree why you would be, and while admittedly I am too, just a little. It's hard not to be," She said chuckling at the unintended reference to my hard stiff cock. "Admittedly Rick, it has been a while for me obviously, as I'm sure you must know. I'm certainly no prude either, I'm just like everyone else in that regard as well. I have desires, fantasies, thoughts, just like everyone else. But I do what I can to control them, work through them, and with them. Do I masturbate? Certainly, I am after all only human...just like the two of you. And am I tempted from time to time? To go out, be with a man again? Of course I am. But I have learned to control those desires, put them off...and in some ways, ignore them."

"Glad you can," I said aloud, not really meaning to perhaps, but I did. "I sure as hell know I couldn't!"

Her eyes grew wide upon hearing that. Her smile taking on an almost sinister appearance as she nodded her head at me. "And that dear boy...is my point. I'm not sure I can trust you not trying to pressure Teresa into having sex with you eventually, even though she has herself promised me she wouldn't. But...you still haven't answered my other question either. So before we take this any further, I'd still like to hear what it is you have to say about the other."

On the one hand, I wanted to stand up and bolt out the door. On the other, I was eerily aroused at this point, strangely enough, finding this whole conversation bizarre yes, but erotically arousing too. I decided to remain, see what else was going to come out of this, and where this all was eventually headed. One thing was for sure, Teresa was going to get an earful when we next spoke again.

"Sweet. She tastes sweet. I like licking her pussy. I get as much pleasure in doing that for her, as I think she gets from my doing that to her."

It was at that very moment I decided to fight fire with fire. If it had been, or was Darlene's intent to throw me off, embarrass me, or chase me away, by trying to intimidate me, or scare me, she was about to find out otherwise. If anything, it was now time to turn the tables on her to some degree perhaps. Maybe now it was time to shock her, put her back onto the balls of her feet, get her to back off...accept things the way they were, and allow the two of us to make our own decisions. Though I was still pretty sure that sexual intercourse with Teresa was a long way off. Maybe not until she actually graduated...but a long ways off yet, yes.

**Things heat up, in more ways than one.**

"So you DO like doing it then. You're not just going through the motions, doing something just to get your own way with her."

"Yes, I like it. I enjoy going down on her, licking her pussy, especially sucking her clit."

Yeah, maybe it was more than I should have said, or what I should have been telling her, sharing with her, but like I said, this was becoming a war of sorts, in a way. Though I was now wondering, asking myself if I had gone too far, especially by the look on her face. The fact she too now had to be flustered became obvious as she bent over once more reaching into the rapidly dwindling pile of skirts and blouses in her laundry basket. One hand reaching, the other as I saw actually slipping down through the folds of her robe, somewhere between her legs though she had turned slightly, as though trying to conceal the fact. She brought up a black skirt to iron, only then realizing, she hadn't ironed the still wrinkled blouse she had placed there earlier as yet.

"Oh," she chuckled realizing her mistake, tossing the skirt back towards the basket. "I guess I'm getting ahead of myself here just a little now aren't I?" Her robe was completely open again. I could see the half moons of both breasts now threatening to spill out as she stood there beginning to iron the blouse. "She did tell me she enjoyed doing that to you too," Darlene now spoke. "So I suppose you probably do as well then. Just hard for me to imagine it I guess, never having felt that myself. Though like I said...the few times I sucked Michaels cock, I did enjoy it, found it arousing, so I guess knowing that much first hand, it doesn't surprise me that Teresa would too. And she did say, you are pretty well built. And by the looks of what I saw when you stood up, that much is clearly obvious. Michael wasn't all that big...smaller from most from what I've since learned, though his prick, and one other are the only two I have ever seen." She paused then looking at me. "No, I wasn't a virgin when Michael and I married if that's what you're wondering. Which is another reason I don't want Teresa making the same mistakes I did. And which is why the two of us are sitting here having this conversation so we can better understand one another, and where we're both coming from."

Darlene sat the iron off to one side, picked up her beer again, draining half of it. Looking at me.

"I don't think she's making a mistake being with me. And I certainly don't think I'm making any mistakes in wanting to be with her either," I finally commented, now drinking down almost as much beer as she had, waiting for her to respond back to that one. Which she did, but certainly not in the way I would have imagined.

"Ok, then help to convince me this isn't, that it won't be. And maybe I'll relax, lighten up just a little," she said once again taking me by surprise to some extent, hearing her backing off...retreating just a little. Maybe the idea of having this conversation wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. One thing was for sure, it had certainly been damn interesting.

She stepped around from the ironing board. And as she did, she completely undid the sash on her robe, letting it fall behind her. Her robe now completely parting, opening again, though she then helped in further revealing her entire self by putting her arms back behind her, still stepping forward until she stood no more than a foot away from me there on the couch.

"I want you to have a look, a good look. I'm pretty sure that Teresa and I share the same genes. We're built similarly alike, I know...because I've certainly seen my own daughter, so I do know. And so I am also equally sure that this is pretty much how she'll look like when she's my age. So I'm asking you Rick, will you still be content with that? If the two of you ever do get married? Will you be content to be with one woman the rest of your life, someone that most likely will look very similar to the way I look? Do you find me attractive? At my age? Will you still find Teresa attractive, at my age?" She asked standing there revealing herself fully and completely towards me. My mouth had gone dry, I couldn't find any spit, reaching for my beer, knocking it over. Luckily the bottle didn't break, but the contents were pouring all over the carpeting. I reached for it. "No! Leave it! Answer the question!"

If I thought I was prepared to fight this particular battle with her, I was wrong. I was definitely in retreat mode here. Unsure of what to say, or do for that matter. Almost frozen in place, in shock to some degree. But admittedly, looking at her, so brazenly standing as she was, demanding an answer, I finally gave her one.

"Yes!" You're both...both beautiful," I heard myself saying, meaning it perhaps...honestly. I could see Teresa looking like this in a few years. Very sexy, very attractive, very alluring. Darlene stood nodding her head at me, reaching around now, grabbing her sash, closing her robe, securing it.

"Show me your dick." She said.

"What?" I felt a river of sudden goose bumps race up and down my entire body. I became light headed as well, wondering if the beer I'd so quickly consumed hadn't added to the almost freaky atmosphere and situation I now found myself sitting in.

"Well for one thing. I know that the two of you will end up discussing part of this anyway. But I think that there are certain aspects of our discussion that best remain between the two of us, if you get my meaning."

I got it perfectly, though I still had no clue as to what the purpose of me showing her my dick was about.

"Ok, I get that...but why, why ah...fuck," I said actually saying the word, blushing upon realizing I had, though she didn't comment on that, so I stammered, and continued on. "Why is it that you want to see MY dick?" I finally blurted out.

"Two reasons," she said calmly enough. "I know if you do, then you won't dare run off and tell her about most of this, which I think should remain just between you and I. So by showing me your cock, it gives me assurance that you won't. Obviously, if you do...then I'd have some sort of reprisal against you for using any of this against me."

It made sense in a way...maybe, but even then, I wasn't at all comfortable by this strange twist of circumstance and reasoning. "And the other?" I found myself actually asking her, to which she smiled just a little, the seriousness in her face softening.

"Obviously, you're a bit bigger than either of the two men I've ever been with ever were. So I'm obviously just curious, curious to see, admittedly. But there's another reason behind that too, I want to reassure myself, that when and if the time does come, Teresa will be prepared to handle it. I may be inexperienced with a larger man's size, girth, length...that sort of thing. But I told you earlier, I do masturbate, and so I do have knowledge of what it takes to handle something considerably larger," she now told me. "So, since you've obviously seen me...only fair that I now see you, and put things back on an even keel between us."

I couldn't believe that I actually did it. But I suddenly found myself reaching down, unbuttoning my jeans, and unzipping my fly.

**And then it got even weirder**

I guess I should have known better. I was only asking for trouble here I suppose. But when you're eighteen, sitting there with a hard on, you're not thinking very clearly. I know now I certainly wasn't. It had been my intent, to unzip, fish it out, show her...and stick it back in again. Needless to say, that didn't happen.

"No!" She exclaimed the moment I made any movement in doing just that. "Not so fast, I want to see it, get a good look...same way you did with me," she said freezing me in place. "So...all the way, pants down around your ankles Rick, so I can look at you closely."