What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then sat down next to me there on the couch, just looking at first, peering over at me. I honestly think I had my eyes closed, because I remember them flying open seconds later when I felt her hand suddenly wrap itself around me. I think in hindsight, I might have bolted from the seat, and perhaps should have. But with my jeans down around my ankles at the moment, I wouldn't have gone too far or very fast before falling over onto my face.

"Relax, like I told you...I just want to see, feel...get an idea," she said calmly enough, calming me, though my heart at this point was beating about a thousand miles an hour here. "You are pretty big. Certainly bigger than either Frank or Michael," she told me. "And definitely harder too," she added as she suddenly stroked her hand up and down my shaft. God help me...it felt good when she did that. And then suddenly her robe was open again. Her beautiful tits sitting there staring me in the face practically, though I now caught movement of her other hand as it disappeared down between her own legs. I sat there in a state of disbelief and shock. She was actually fingering herself, all the while still stroking me. Yeah, I still should have stood up, regardless of my pants down around my ankles and gotten the hell out of there. But I didn't...I couldn't. I was plain and simply mesmerized by what I was seeing, by what was happening. Teresa was the farthest thing from my mind at the moment.

Darlene was firmly stroking my cock now, up and down, squeezing the head, capturing the significant amount of pre-cum fuck juice that dribbled out of the tip. She then used that to further smear around the head of my dick, pleasuring it, pleasuring me. Thoughts racing away inside my head, knowing this was wrong, way wrong...but knowing even as I asked myself that, it was already too late. I could feel the delicious sensations of my impending release only seconds away now as her lovely delicate hand continued to manipulate my cock. Her own hand, still working her own slit, the sounds of her free flowing juices easily heard, along with my own. She worked my cock, making it squish, slick with her efforts, the tingling of my balls now tightening.

"Come with me," she then spoke. "Come for me...while I do," she gasped audibly, deeply, groaning now as this wail of pure unadulterated delight suddenly filled the air. Just as the semen from my cock began doing, as I spurted over, and over again. Fountains of my cream skyrocketing upwards from the head of my cock, landing everywhere, splashing against her, me...so much of it that it took us both by surprise. Only when she had fully and completely milked out every bit of my orgasmic release that she could, did she finally remove her hand. And then surprised me once more, as she began licking, and tasting her fingers. "Always wondered what that would taste like, now I know," she grinned, still licking sucking them off. "At least now I can understand better why Teresa doesn't mind doing this for you."

"Fuck...Teresa!" It was like getting punched in the face with a sledgehammer. "I...I...I need to get going," I stammered once again, this time standing up, grabbing my jeans, pulling them up as I did, stuffing my now very spent cock back inside them again as Darlene now stood as well, though not moving away from me. I felt her taking my hand in hers, lifting it.

"Not before you make me a promise," she said seriously.

"Ok, I promise!" I said not even knowing what I promising to do here when I said it. She laughed.

"I mean it," she said, lifting my hand with hers, now placing it on her bare breast, clasping it, holding it there, though I didn't dare take it away either. "Fuck...now I was touching her mother's tit no less!" I thought. "I know you and Teresa will talk about this...some of this anyway, but promise me that certain things we discussed and shared here will remain between us...for obvious reasons."

"I promise!" I blurted out again, shaking like a leaf now, starting to step back, though she held me firmly against her, her hand still over mine, still holding it against her breast as I felt her squeeze it, and thus forcing me to squeeze her tit in the process.

"And..."

"And?"

"Promise me something else too," she said holding me against her.

"What?" I said shaking, totally expecting Teresa to come walking in through the door any moment now, with my luck, even though she wouldn't be getting off work for at least another hour yet.

"Promise me that if you ever feel like you can't honor my request, Teresa's promise...that you'll come to me instead then."

"What?"

"You heard what I said. If what the two of you are doing, no longer is enough, if you can't avoid temptation, then come to me instead. You can fuck me, as often as you want, wherever you want...just not her!"

She let me go then, stepping back, as I did. As though two magnets now facing one another the wrong way.

"You're...you're serious?"

"Very," she said speaking so. "Or anything else for that matter too," she then added. "And it will remain just between us, I promise you that too," she added. "As long as you never fuck my daughter."

I stood there like one of those waggle dog dolls in the window of the car, just shaking my head, though my whole entire body was still shaking too as I left the house. She stood just inside the door, her robe still open as she called out to me one last time.

"Remember Rick, mum's the word."

Now where had I heard that one before?

*Anxiety in spades*

Needless to say I didn't sleep much that night. Tossing and turning in bed. I still couldn't believe what had happened, or why it had happened. Replaying it over and over in my mind, trying to sort it all out, reason it all out. Justify it where I could. In the end, I couldn't of course, all I could do was accept it, and vow to never let it happen again. Never put myself in a position where it could. But more importantly, never ever tell Teresa everything either. Sure, I knew we'd discuss what it was that her mother and I supposedly did talk about. But I was going to let it be very generic, hopefully keep it down to what I hoped was a very similar conversation she'd had with her, mostly about the two of us just not having intercourse. And hope I'd get away with that.

I was lucky enough at school too, normally picking her up to take her to school, she had gone in earlier to help out with the set decorations that were being made for graduation before school started. So it meant not seeing or being with her until lunchtime at least. Even then I was dreading the questions that would most certainly come.

We met outside her locker just as we always did. I smiled, kissing her, just like I always did, trying to maintain, keep it as natural as possible. Succeeding at it too, though she was anxious and excited to hear all the details. (Yeah right). "Come on...let's go out to your car," she said anxiously, excitedly...wanting to hear what it was we'd discussed.

"Ok, but I don't have as long today as I usually do either," I announced, which thankfully I didn't. As part of the choir, we had an early practice, and a long one, which we'd all agreed to do, giving up part of lunch in order to get started.

We'd barely gotten inside the car when she kissed me again, even putting my hand on her breast while we kissed.

"I've missed you!" She said.

"Missed you too," I answered back, though I had.and did. But I was of course feeling guilty as hell too!

"So? How'd it go? What did the two of you discuss anyway?"

"Pretty much what I am sure the two of you did," I said trying to hedge my bet here.

"I doubt that," she giggled, actually blushing a little. "Our talk got pretty hard core in a sense, but I told you it had."

Now I was blushing, or so it felt like anyway. "Yeah, I'm sure ours wasn't anything like that. We just mostly talked about plans for the future, yours and mine. Her concerns, your promises, you know...stuff like that."

Teresa sat back, looking at me.

"What?"

"Mom said it was a bit more than that, but she'd let you be the one to tell me. Said you did discuss oral sex, our masturbation sessions, stuff like that, and said that you'd agreed not to pursue having intercourse with me."

"Yeah, that too," I quickly added. "Promised her I wouldn't try and convince you otherwise."

"So you won't then?"

"No...I won't. Promised her, and am promising you the same thing."

"What did you tell her about the other stuff? I know she's not very experienced about any of that, which is really too bad. But she said you got pretty specific with regards to why you liked it, what it felt like when I went down on you, and how good it felt. Did you two really discuss that?" She asked.

"Well yeah...I ah...yeah, I did. What can I say? I do like it. I like what you do to me, how it feels, so yeah...I told her."

Teresa grinned. "Sure we don't have time enough?" She said reaching over undoing the button on my jeans, unzipping them and reaching in. I was as flaccid as they come.

"Maybe not," I said trying to smile, seeing the disappointment in her eyes. Maybe later? This evening?" I asked, hoping.

"I don't know," she said scooting back over to her side of the car. "Mom's schedule has changed, she has the early shift now. She'll be home most of the evenings around eight. And with Sara now aware of that, not much chance for keeping her out of our hair when mom's not home. Sucks in a way doesn't it?"

"Oh yeah...big time," I agreed, wondering why Darlene hadn't bothered to mention that to me.

"Guess we'll just have to make do, do what we can, when we can," Teresa told me, still obviously disappointed. "Maybe we can manage a few things, even when she's home," Teresa suggested, though how that would even be possible, I had no idea.

"Oh yeah? How are we going to manage that?" I found myself asking.

"Well, believe it or not, mom did say that she knew this was apt to put a cramp in our love-life, with her being home more often than she has been. But she also said, she'd maybe try and be a bit more tolerant, give us some alone time...out back, on the couch from time to time."

"She did?"

"Yeah, she did!" Teresa grinned. "Isn't that wild!"

"You have no idea," I thought, simply smiling back at her.

**We are not alone**

As it turned out, it wasn't until the next night that I came over, and as expected, Sara was her usual pest self, not leaving the two of us alone long enough to even think of doing anything, let alone doing it. And then sure enough, we heard Darlene's car pulling into the drive right around eight o'clock. She greeted us both in her usual friendly way, with no subtle hints or anything else towards me, easing my mind just a little at least. By nine, she had shooed Sara off to bed, giving us a surprising wink when she did, actually nodding her head in the direction of the back yard.

"Come on!" Teresa said taking my hand.

"Shit, you sure about this? About your mom?"

"You saw...same as I did. She all but gave us her blessing!" Teresa said. She stopped short of the door though, sending me out ahead of her. "I'll be right there," she said, and then turned back running back into the house. I walked out into the garage, through the door, and took a seat on the old familiar couch. Seconds ticking by when I heard the back door to the house open and close, and then moments later Teresa as she finally came outside to join me. She was wearing my favorite sweater again. The magic one. And finally, I began feeling a whole lot better about things.

"She say anything to you?" I found myself asking.

"Yeah, she actually said to have fun, told us not to worry about anything, or about Rob barging in on us either. He's still out with his friends, and not expected home for a while yet. Said she'd give us an hour to have fun and enjoy ourselves before I have to go back inside."

"Seriously."

"Yeah, seriously. Now, get your pants off. And then you can suck my tits for a bit!"

I did so, still nervous, but soon forgot all about anything else as I contentedly began nursing on Teresa's beautiful tits, her hand pleasurably stroking and working my cock as I did so. When I got close, I sat up as I usually did, Teresa now treating me to a wonderful finish as she leaned over, engulfing my cock with her mouth, sucking it now fully instead. I leaned back, enjoying it, basking in the pleasure she was giving me. I noticed something however. "Movement? Was that the curtain in her mother's bedroom I just saw move?" I asked myself. I looked without looking. Sure enough, seconds later, I saw it part a bit more fully, though the lights were certainly off inside her mother's bedroom. I knew then we were being watched. I didn't dare tell her that, not sure why I felt I couldn't, or shouldn't. But I didn't. I sat filling Teresa's mouth with my cream, knowing full well as I did, that Darlene was watching us every single moment.

Afterwards, as Teresa sat up again, her tits still showing, her sweater pulled up over the top of them just enough, she leaned back in the couch, now slipping off the pair of shorts she was wearing, sans panties of course. Spreading herself. "Oh baby, I am so fucking horny! Come on...eat me baby, suck my cunt!"

I knew even as I knelt down there on the ground in front of her, that Darlene would be watching me do that. Watching me eating out her daughter's pussy from the very beginning. Oddly enough, I was actually excited by that.

"Well Darlene, if you really want to see it...then be my guest," I said to myself as I knelt down between Teresa's widely spread legs, even pushing her back on the couch more than usual, holding her legs in the air with my hands as I lowered my face into her free-flowing succulent juices, and then tongue-fucked her, clit sucked her, into one hell of a tremendous orgasm. By the time I was done, sat up, and sneakily looked over towards the window, the curtains were closed again. I wondered for how long she had watched us. Wondering even then if she wasn't at that very moment, laying in bed...masturbating, and pleasuring herself.

**Catch 22**

Talk about Murphy's Law. It was as though fate was suddenly against us. My car broke down, and it would be weeks before I could earn enough money to get it fixed. So...there is sat. I was even forced into having to take the bus into work, which meant I had to leave earlier than usual in order to get there on time. Not to mention the extra time it took getting home again afterwards. Which put me getting home way late at night, unable to sneak a quick drive by to see Teresa.

And then to make matters worse. Dad got a new job, so mom quit hers in order to stay home again for a while. So coming over to my place after school for even an hour like we used to do, was also out of the question now too.

We literally had no place to really go, except her place, as she had to be there to look after her younger sister until her mother got home at night. All we could do and hope for on those nights when Teresa wasn't working, and I wasn't...was that she'd give us another wink, sending us sprinting off into the back yard once again. Except for the fact, for nearly two weeks, she didn't do that.

If anything, Darlene for whatever reason allowed Sara to stay up longer than normal. And didn't even make any attempt to keep her occupied, or from bugging us. We groped when we could of course, but it just wasn't the same. And even Darlene tended to hover about and around us whenever Sara wasn't. Watching TV with us most of the time, joking and laughing of course, but never once letting us know she was ok with us going out back together again.

"I'm going nuts," I told Teresa one evening just before walking home. "I thought you said your mom was ok with us doing stuff once in a while."

"Yeah, me too. Maybe this is what she meant by once in a while though. Let me talk to her, see what I can find out. Maybe she's had a change of mind about it or something," Teresa said.

"Or something," I said to myself as I walked home that evening. With our jobs and schedules, our next best opportunity would be Saturday night. Although Teresa worked, she was supposed to get off around four or five. The plan was for me to come over then. We usually watched TV for a bit, but it was hoped that maybe tonight, we'd find some private time to be together. Especially as Teresa had informed me that Sara had a sleep over that night, and wouldn't be home. Rob was going to a concert, so he'd be out of the way too. And though Darlene would be home, it was hoped with some persuasion from Teresa, her mom would give us the go ahead once more to have some fun. Especially as there really was no reason not to. And either way, we were going to do something. Even Teresa said that. Even if we walked down to the school and hid out beneath the bleachers or something. We were one way or the other, going to get one another off. Period.

I was actually hoping for the bleachers.

But, as we'd planned and agreed upon, I arrived at her place right around five o'clock. Teresa wasn't home yet, but Darlene invited me inside in order to wait for her.

"She called earlier, said she was running a bit later. Something about one of the girls calling in sick or something," Darlene told me. "Told me to tell you to stick around. That she'd be here as soon as she can. Can I get you something to drink? Would you like a beer perhaps?"

It all seemed too vaguely familiar. "Ah, no thanks. I'll just sit and watch some TV until Teresa gets here," I answered her.

"Ok, shoot yourself," she smiled. "I'm going to go in and take a nice long bath anyway, so if you still want that beer, help yourself."

Seconds later I heard her as she turned the water on in the tub, letting it run, though the door was obviously open. I then saw her as she turned the corner in the hallway heading back towards her bedroom. She was now wearing the same bathrobe I had seen her in before. I quickly averted my gaze back to the TV, not wanting her to catch me looking at her...remembering or anything. Which is also when the phone rang. She had an extension in her room however, which she answered. I could hear her talking, but couldn't make out who she was talking to, or what was being said. She soon after hung up, and came back out into the hall heading towards me.

"That was Teresa. She said they're still having problems locating another girl to come in and take over her shift. Told me to tell you...not to go anywhere, and that she'll be home just as quickly as she can make it."

"Ok," I said, frustrated, but prepared to settle in and actually get interested on whatever the hell program that was on I'd been sort of watching.

"Do me a favor though if you would please," Darlene said as she reached the end of the hall before turning, heading into the bathroom. "Would you mind pouring me a glass of wine and bringing it into me? And if you'd like...feel free to pour one for yourself too," she added. And then before I could respond to that, she disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Already I was beginning to wonder. But already reminding myself that I wasn't about to let anything happen again either. I wasn't about to make the same mistake twice as I headed off to pour her, her wine. And then poured myself one as an afterthought, though leaving it in the front room table as I then went down the hallway, stopping at the closed door, knocking.

"Here's your wine...Darlene," I said, thinking her not yet in the tub, waiting for me to hand it to her. Silly me.

"Come in, bring it over to me," she said instead. I opened the door, sure enough, she was already sitting in the tub, though thank god there was tons of bubbles. She was taking a bubble bath, so at least she was decently covered as I walked over, standing there holding out her glass to her.