What If

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you get one for yourself?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's back in the TV room," I announced.

"Well then, go get it, bring it back with you. Might as well use the time to have another chat while we have the chance."

"Another chat?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's something else I think we need to talk about," she smiled taking a sip of her wine. "So...hurry back. We certainly wouldn't want Teresa coming home and finding you in here with me now would we?"

Once again, against my better judgment perhaps, I ran back, grabbed my wine. But...figuring she was right about that at least, and so that made it reasonably safe enough by my way of thinking, that she wasn't about to suggest anything. Not with Teresa's coming home any time now at least. So maybe all she did want to do was have another chat. "About what though?" I wondered as I reentered the room taking a seat on the toilet next to the tub.

"I guess you know I was watching the two of you the other night," she began sitting up just a bit, just enough that the upper slopes of her breasts broke through the suds, not enough to reveal her dark nipples yet...but damn fucking close. Once again, I tried to avert my eyes, looking into her eyes instead.

"Figured you might have. Thought I saw the curtains open and then close later on."

"Yeah, it was certainly interesting," she said sitting up a bit more, taking another sip of her wine, though this time a bit spilled, dropping between her breasts as she realized it, sitting up even more still. Her breasts of course, now coming up through the suds like a submarine surfacing through the icecaps. "Oops!" She giggled, actually reaching down, lifting one of her breasts, attempting to lick off the wine. "Damn, can't quite reach it, would you like to?" She asked actually offering me her breast to lick off.

"Ah no...thanks," I said worried now.

She let go of her breast, though they remained revealed as she sat back closing her eyes. "Yes, I can almost still see it, see you two out there together. Quite a show you put on. And obviously, one you were putting on for me...weren't you?" She pointedly asked, once again opening her eyes staring me down. "And don't try denying it. It was quite obvious, especially the way you spread her, bent her over almost double so I could clearly see what you were doing to my daughter's cunt. Even she looked surprised by that when you did it...though obviously pleased."

I neither denied, nor confirmed it. Taking the third option by remaining silent, though silently chastising myself now for having done that. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea after all. What the hell was I thinking?

"Obviously, it worked. You got me very, very aroused watching you do that. I suppose you also know, I was standing there masturbating myself, watching the two of you, until I couldn't stand up any more. Had to lay down...and then use this," she said. Hidden beneath the bubbles, there in the tub with her, she suddenly brought up her hand. Within its grasp, she held a life-like rather large looking flexible dildo. "I'm pretty sure it's close to the size you are," she added. "Maybe just a titch bigger is all, but pretty close." She then lowered her hand again, though I noticed as she did, she seemed to be inserting it inside herself, right there in front of me.

"Ah...maybe I should leave you alone now," I suggested, actually standing.

"No Rick...you're not. You're not going anywhere. We haven't finished our little chat yet. I still have a few things I need to discuss with you. New things..."

"New things? Like what?"

"Being honest with me for one. Come on, admit it...you intentionally did that knowing full well I was watching you, didn't you?"

"Ok, maybe I did...but I'm actually sorry I did it now," I told her, feeling the hairs on the back of my neck beginning to stand up. I didn't like the way any of this was going now.

"Well at least you are now being honest with me," she said smiling. "So...I'll be honest with you too. I haven't been very good about giving the two of you any more private time now have I? Since then I mean?"

"No...not really. Not like we thought you would anyway."

"Shame on me," she said smiling once again, though the water was starting to swish back and forth in the tub just a little, proving to me now that she was in fact fucking herself with the flexible dildo as we talked. "And shame on you for making me horny...wondering what it would be like to feel that, to experience that...the way you were eating her. Eating my daughter's pussy."

Once again, I wanted to bolt, to flee...to run off into the night and try and explain it all to Teresa later, if I could. But for some reason, I couldn't. And I knew damn well, that the moment I even tried, Darlene would come up and out of that fucking tub, suds and all clinging to her, and somehow, someway keep me from leaving the house until I'd heard her out. I wasn't going anywhere. And we both knew it.

"What is it that you want from me Darlene?" I asked already fearful of the answer.

"Pretty much the same thing you want with Teresa," she answered. "More time alone obviously, which I can give you, and will give you...provided you're willing to do something for me too. After all, you've already teased me with it...cruelly I might add if you think about it. So...you're going to make it up to me Rick. I'm not asking for all that much here you know. Just the knowledge, the experience of actually feeling what it's like. Just once at least. Do that for me, and I'll start working with the two of you, making sure you have more time to be alone together."

"And what if I don't?" I had to ask.

Suddenly the water quit moving, as she sat up once again. "Well, a couple of things actually. One...I'll see to it that the two of you never have a moment alone again, at least not while I'm around. Sure...I know that in a few weeks you'll probably have the money to get your car fixed. So you can always drive off somewhere, risk getting picked up by some cop for indecent exposure or something. And I sure as hell won't bail either one of you out if you are caught either. But that's beside the point. Let's just say you do that anyway, chancing the risk. Well, then that would leave me only one other option."

I was furious, now being actually threatened here. But I didn't dare say or do anything, but listen...wait her out, hear what else it was that she had to say. Though I now drained my wine in one gulp, steeling myself for this.

"You have a very, very cute...and interesting little mole on your right testical," she said letting the implication sit. "But I also have a pretty good eye for detail too. I think I could pretty accurately describe your hard cock, how big it is, the shape and size of your head, the way one vein seems to stick off to the left side the way it does. Accurate enough, to describe it in its obvious turgid state. Oh...and see that blue robe over there, hanging behind the door?" I looked, the same one I was familiar with yes. "Well, that's one of three I have. Happened to love that style and color of bathrobe. The one I was wearing that night? The one you managed to squirt all over?" She smiled. "Well, that one I have safely tucked away...with lots and lots and lots of your DNA all over it. Just in case I might ever need it to protect myself with."

I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. I could hardly talk, hardly breathe.

"You wouldn't dare..."

"Tell Teresa? No...probably not. But I would certainly mention it to say...your parents perhaps? Sure, eventually Teresa would probably hear about it, learn about it. But by then I would have concocted enough of a story that she'd believe me over you...trust me on this. Trying to protect her, you know? Not wanting her to find out that you'd actually tried to seduce me."

"Seduce you? Who's trying to seduce who here anyway? And seduce hell! This...fuck, this is nothing more than sheer black mail!"

"Call it whatever you'd like. Either way, you'll lose. Think about it. All I'm asking is that you do this one thing for me. Let me see what it's like, and after that...I promise I won't ask you for anything else ever again. Hell, tell you what, I'll even loan you the money to get your car fixed if you'd like. You can pay me later for it when you can. Though you don't even have to do that if you don't want to."

"Keep your money," I answered. "I'll get it fixed when I can afford to do so myself."

There was a long silent pause then, though I noticed as I sat there, she went back to fucking herself there in the water while I watched.

"So? What's it going to be Rick? Do this one favor for me and then we call it even? Or what?"

"Just this once right? Then we're even? Nothing else? Ever?"

"Not unless you want to, like I told you before. All you have to do is ask. You want to fuck me...then just ask, and I'm all yours, wherever, and whenever you'd like."

I had an answer for that, but I kept it to myself. Now was not the time.

"When?" I said instead. I was now nervous about Teresa coming home for one thing, and didn't want to sit inside the bathroom any longer than I had to.

"How about now?" She asked suddenly standing up, suds running off her body, the fake cock still hanging between her legs.

"No fucking way. Teresa could be home any moment now."

"Oh that. I forgot to tell you, when she called earlier? She actually said that they couldn't get anyone to come in and take over her shift. She won't be home until after midnight. Told me to tell you she was sorry, that she'd call you tomorrow. I told her I'd tell you, and that maybe...just maybe, I'd arrange things so the two of you could have some alone time together. So...we still have several hours yet. Now's as good a time as any, don't you think?"

"Fine!" I said giving in, pissed at myself for doing so, but not really seeing any way out of this. "Where?" I then asked. "Here?"

"No silly. Not here. In the bedroom. And by the way, you'd damn well better make it good too. Make me cum, hard. No half-assed efforts. After all, I saw you in action once already, so I know what you're capable of. You make this good for me, and I'll make it good for you too. Less than a hundred percent...and the deals off. Understood?"

"At best, you're getting ninety percent," I said to myself. "After all, how the hell will you know?" I likewise asked, as I followed her down the hall towards the bedroom.

**Selling my soul**

This is the part where I wish I could say I just followed her into the room, gave her my ninety percent, rolled out from between her legs, and went home.

Unfortunately, that's not what happened.

I honestly believe that Darlene was the pure embodiment of what a Siren truly is. Following her into the room, watching her as she spread out there on her bed, lusciously naked, created a great deal of emotional turmoil for me. Had she been homely or ugly...maybe I could have kept myself from appreciating just how beautifully attractive she really was. And even though my outward demeanor was trying to say one thing, my hard cock was telling me something else. Though for the moment at least, I was trying very hard to ignore it.

"You might as well make yourself comfortable too, I think we're going to be here a while," she informed me in a very sultry sounding voice.

I was already resigned that I was going through with this, so if getting out of my own clothes would hurry up the process, then I was more than willing to do that. In moments I too was naked, though my involuntary arousal greeted Darlene's hungry eyes as she smiled licking her lips.

"Nice to see I have an effect on you," she again purred reaching down between her legs, stroking her own pussy, decadent and obscenely spreading her lips. I could see even now as I crawled up into the bed, preparing to situate myself between her outstretched legs that she was wet. Her juices glistening, the inner pink folds of her pussy winking at me as I steeled myself once more to hurriedly get this over with. So far I had remained silent, vowing not to say any more than I had to. I tentatively stuck out my tongue, running it up that wet glistening furrow of her sex.

She was even sweeter tasting that Teresa was! "Fuck!" I thought, savoring her flavor and aroma, and yet desperately fighting to keep from enjoying it as I continued to lick, likewise probing with my fingers hoping to further stimulate her even more quickly. She reached down, taking my hands in hers however, lifting them up towards her breasts where she helped them to settle.

Her breasts were soft, pliable, and yet firm to the feel as my hands began kneading and caressing them. I could likewise feel the stiff thimble sized nipples pricking the palms of each hand as I glided over them. With a mind of their own, my fingers captured, rolling and pinching each thick nub, sending shivers of delight and renewed arousal coursing through me. I could feel the press of my own stiff cock spearing the cool sheets, the escape of my own lubrications already beginning to saturate the spot where it did. I heard her moan, deeply...throatily, knowing full well that the ministrations of my tongue and lips as I continued to pleasurably assault her cunt was working it's magic.

She was getting the full one hundred percent from me, even though at the moment I hadn't quite realized that yet.

"Oh my god that's heavenly!" She moaned even deeper, her knees bent now, splayed widely off to each side giving me even better access to her pussy as I playfully attacked her clit, sometimes capturing it with my lips, sucking it as though sucking her nipples. My fingers tapped on each of her nipples, then pinched, pulling, adding to her delight and joy. Her moans continuing, head rolling back and forth against the pillow, her ass now coming up to meet the occasional tongue thrusts as I fucked her pussy with it. "I had no idea...no idea!" She kept crying out over and over again.

I hadn't even realized my own transition. Going in, angry, determined, upset, fearful and confused, and still aroused. Now...still determined yes, certainly aroused yes...but finding myself basking in the succulent delight of her pussy. Her juices were flowing, covering my face. Her exquisite breasts still filling my hands sending further signals of additional excitement and arousal down to my own hard stiff cock. I felt her beginning to stiffen, sensed the sudden intake of her breath as she momentarily held it. Once again capturing her hard sweet clit between my lips, I sucked it for all I was worth. I felt her ass once again lift up off the bed, meeting me somewhere in the middle as I held on, still sucking, simultaneously flicking her nub with the tip of my tongue as I imprisoned it. And then she just simply exploded!

It was another first. At least for me, and very possibly for her as well. The abundance of juices flowing from her pussy early on was amazing enough as it was. But I had no clue myself, no idea whatsoever, nor at the time had I heard anything about a woman's ability to squirt the way she suddenly began doing. At first, I honestly thought she was peeing on me, but there was no odor of urine, no foul taste to the sudden gush of liquid that now filled my mouth. Forced to drink, or drown, I did so, a force of wills perhaps as I refused to relinquish the prize of her cunt as I continued to flick her clit with my tongue, somehow drinking and consuming the sweet essence of her climax as she continued to pump, squirt, spurt and saturate the two of us, along with the bed.

I didn't even realize, or comprehend the high pitched squeal of delight that had permeated the entire room for several moments, her rapturous cry suddenly filling my ears as she thrashed wildly about now, forcing me with her own hands to back away from her heated cunt as the super-sensitivity of her ravished clit forced her into doing so.

"Enough! Enough!" She cried out, actually crying now, tears streaming down her face as she collapsed back into the bed, exhausted, her breath coming in quick raspy gulps of air as she fought to regain some semblance of composure.

I actually smiled, licking my lips, running my fingers over my chin wiping away the residue of her spending that still clung to me there.

She finally sat up, almost wild-eyed looking at me. "My god! That was the most amazing experience of my entire life!" And then with that, she pushed me over before I could even respond, her mouth seeking out, and quickly finding my shaft as she enveloped it, sucking and tonguing me. I fought emotionally with that only briefly. Likewise succumbing to the sudden sweet pleasure her mouth and lips were bringing me. Too emotionally drained now myself to fight against it, against her...against myself. And so I lay there, feeling the ecstasy of her returned pleasure.

Perhaps a better word for her was Succubus. Because she certainly did that, moments later drawing my very soul through the end of my cock. Swirling stars and the universe suddenly all about me as I caved into the perverse depravity I had so willingly shared with her.

**After math**

True to her word, Darlene gave the two of us all the alone time we could ever want. And never once did she approach me, hint...or otherwise indicate in any way shape or form that there had been anything between us.

I relaxed, and for a time everything seemed to go back to the way it was, the way it had been just between the two of us. And though the following week was busy with actual graduation on a couple of days away, following the big last dance on Friday, I began to feel the first pangs of guilt and remorse as they began to saturate my subconscious.

Teresa and I of course had long been looking forward to this moment. Not only finally being given our diplomas of course, but looking forward even more so to the last big final dance. As most did, and as I too had done, I had rented a limousine for the evening, which had cost me a pretty penny, and set me back a bit from earning enough money to repair my car with. But as far as I was concerned, it was well worth it. We would go to the dance, and then afterwards be driven to a nice restaurant where many of our friends would likewise be going. Some...had even secured rooms at a local hotel, though doing that was just out of reach with my available finances. Oddly enough however, my parents for whatever reason, had conveniently arranged to be out of town that particular weekend. Though surprised at the too coincidental aspects of that, I nevertheless had every intention of taking advantage of it. As such, I had arranged things before hand, rose petals in the bed, a collection of candles to be lit adding a nice soft warm glow to the room. A place of sensuality and excitement that would be waiting for us after coming back from an extravagant dinner.

The entire evening had been perfect, the thing that dreams were made of. It was a great way to graduate into the world of adulthood. And even when Teresa was finally allowed to enter into my own bedroom after the candles had all been lit, I thought then that maybe...just maybe, we might culminate this very special night together in the most intimate of ways.

I should have known better, I should have quit trying to fool myself, or think Teresa not serious in holding to her promise and commitment to her mother, rather than to me. And more importantly, I perhaps shouldn't have asked it, wanted it...almost, almost...demanded it.

As we had done countless times before, we teased and pleased one another in all the ways we'd ever experienced or allowed ourselves to do. She had in fact climaxed twice now, pleasurably, fully and completely. I had worked myself up, now laying on top of her, kissing her, likewise as we'd done before. And as before, as we'd tempted fate, and ourselves in a way, she'd allowed me the hint of possibilities. My cock languishing in the furrow of her heated place. Her pussy lips sweetly kissing and sucking on the shaft of my cock. I had before masturbated her clit with my prick. Stroking it, rubbing it, sliding up and down against her, which I began doing now. She allowed it of course, trusting in me...in herself. Only the briefest of cautionary words then being spoken.