What It Takes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,876 Followers

All sense of self control fled me now. Once again I bent and my stomach, dropped my head down and shoving Rex's hard cock into my throat. Soon my head was bobbing up and down on Rex's penis with total abandon. Sometimes, I would sort of bounce up and down, letting the tip of Rex's penis slam against the back of my throat over and over again. Other times, I would deep throat him as deeply as I could, letting my tongue and my throat massage him. The whole time, my mouth continued to fill with Rex's tingling lubricant and I would swallow it down, letting it coat my throat. But whatever I was doing, I never stopped moving. I focused my entire attention of Rex's penis, trying to bring him pleasure.

It was because of that single-minded focus on pleasuring my friend, I don't really know how the next thing happened. I continued to suck on Rex's penis, giving him everything I had. But my hands moved away from his shaft. Instead, I held him in place with my lips and my mouth, never letting the tip slip outside of my control. And while I did that, my hands began to move around my body. It didn't even register in my mind as I quickly slipped the straps of the tank top over my shoulders, or shimmied the tight fabric down over my breasts. I didn't even notice the change in temperature as I pulled the expandable waistband around my hips and slipped the pants down over my ass. But whether I recognized it or not, in just a few minutes, I was completely naked, still sucking desperately on Rex's slippery red cock.

I guess the first I really noticed what I'd done was when I felt my own fingers begin to touch my body. It sent a jolt through my spine. My index finger on my right hand had slipped gently against my hard, desperate clit. I was dripping wet now and my hand was instantly coated in my own juices. I had been denying myself for so long, but not realizing it, that the sensation was particularly powerful. I didn't know what to think, but then my reaction was so intense I didn't really have an opportunity to think. I felt my knees grow weak and groaned loudly around Rex's cock, which was still buried deeply in my throat.

The groan sent vibrations cascading through Rex's body. I could actually feel him reacting to it, hearing him cooing louder. But in taking notice, the alien creature did more than just make noises. He seemed to sense what I had refused to recognize in myself. Just a few seconds after I felt my finger press against my clitoris, I felt my hand powerfully shoved aside. It took me a second to realize what it was. With Rex's cock in my throat, I couldn't turn to look. But then I felt it, I sort of slick, smooth shaft pressing against my dripping slit. It was Rex's tail! He had sort of lifted it up, bending it and twisting it until the middle of it was pressed against my pussy! I groaned louder now. Rex began to move his tail.

We stayed like that for several minutes. How long, I can't be sure. But I kept bobbing my head down on Rex's penis, taking as much of him as I could. I leaned forward as I did, pressing my breasts against his shaft and his balls where I could not reach. At the same time, the meaty part of Rex's tail moved back and forth between my dripping pussy lips. I rocked my hips in the opposite directly, grinding my hard clit against his soft, scaly skin. I was completely engrossed in the physical sensation. All other thoughts and ideas were completely crowded out of my brain. The only other thing I noticed was the delicious sound of Rex's grunts and groans.

Rex came first. I felt it happening before it hit. Rex's cock was buried deeply in my throat. I felt it expand slightly, I could feel the veins in it bugling. Quickly, moved my head back slightly, pulling back until only the very tip of the alien's penis remained in my mouth. And it was just in time. I heard Rex let out a very deep, electric groan and his entire body trembled all over. I felt the tip of his cock flare and then...it happened. My mouth was suddenly flooded with liquid. It was like someone had turned on a hose, it was nothing like the spurts from a man's penis. The liquid was incredibly thick and creamy, like creamed honey and it spilled into my mouth and tumbled down my lubricated throat. The taste was overwhelming. It was familiar, similar to his the taste of his pre-cum but somehow more concentrated, more rancid and beautiful. I loved it despite the need to gag. I swallowed it down, moving my tongue through the liquid. But there was too much, it overflowed my mouth and splashed against my breasts and stomach. It coated in me in warmth.

As Rex's orgasm crested, all of the muscles in his body went entirely rigid. His tail pressed up sharply into my pussy as I continued to grind against it. As the torrent of alien sperm into my mouth finally began to subside, I came as well. It was the strangest orgasm I'd ever had. Because the feeling of pure pleasure didn't just grow from between my legs where my knees were locking and my pussy was contracting. It also seemed to burst forth out of every inch of my body where Rex's delicious cum was touching. My face, my chin, my neck, my nipples, and my stomach all had the same intense orgasmic sensation that ached through my pussy. I'd never felt anything like it in my life. Even in the pit of my stomach, I could feel the waves of pleasure cresting. It was all too much for me. I closed my eyes, groaned (and letting cum pour burbling from my lips as I did so), abandoning myself to the sensation.

I am not sure how long it was when I returned to myself. I was disoriented at first, seeing the lights above my head. I slowly realized that I was lying in the mess hall. The floor felt wet against my back and I realized that I was naked. I looked down and saw my breasts covered in bluish, milky-white liquid. I heard a slow chortle from next to me and saw that I was now right next to Rex, on the ground. His penis had retracted again and he his eyes were closed. He looked content. I suddenly remembered what had just happened.

"Oh my god!" I said, brining my hand to my mouth, and then pulling it away quickly when I felt rancid alien sperm press against my lips. What had I just done? For the first time since it started...I actually thought about what had happened. I'd fucked an alien creature. I retched.

Then, my mind a sudden tangle of confusion and disgust, I rose up quickly and ran out of the room.

End Part 3

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,876 Followers