Whatever Mommy Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an answer I took the two finders of me right hand and pushed them into her cunt stopping just behind her clit where her G-spot rested. With my mouth clamped tight on her clit sucking hard, I started rubbing the fingers against her G spot while moving the left fingers in and out of her asshole as fast and hard as I could.

Sharon started flailing her head from side to side. She had her hands stretched out wide with her fists clenched and started to writhe around on the floor moving her body as much as she could with me working hard on her entire crotch. Her legs were stretched at an obscene angle as I consumed her hot, delicious cunt.

"Fuuuuucccck...Fuck," she was wild, alternating between screaming and moaning, I knew she was close to exploding. The juice was flowing out of her cunt hole in a continuous fashion, like someone left a faucet leaking steadily.

I was sucking and swallowing her cunt cream as fast as it flowed, it was so good I found myself wishing it would never stop. But all good things have to come to an end and she was very close. I redoubled my efforts with my fingers and mouth biting down on her clit on every other suck.

"That's it Baby...OOoooohhhh yes...Harder I'm going to shoot a huge load into your fucking mouth. I'm almost there...Yes...Yes...Oh my cunt...My cunt, it's on fire."

Sharon started trembling and her belly was shaking, I was afraid she would pass out. Then, good to her word, she came with a scream and the hottest, sweetest juice shot out of her cunt in my mouth. I had to swallow fast to keep up with blast after blast of her cunt juice. I've heard of women coming like that but this was the first time I was able to experience first hand. After a while the flow started to subside, but I wanted every last drop. I just loved the taste of this saucy cunt cream.

Sharon was obviously spent and wanted to rest but I wanted to keep her in this highly aroused state. Keeping her right where she lay, I rose up with my cock in hand and speared all the way into that juicy pussy in one stroke. Her eyes flew open as the head of my long prick reached the back of her cervix.

"Ok you bitch; you wanted to fuck, so here we go. I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop." I started moving in and out a little and then seeing that she was taking it so well I pulled out until just the tip of my dick was in her and then thrust back in to the hilt, hard. With a grunt all the air went out of her lungs when I hit the back of her hot cunt. "Do you like that you slut? You want to fuck, take this." I shoved it in deep and then lifted her legs and was able to cram another half inch into her rapidly expanding hole battering the back of her cunt trying to push it all the way into her throat.

"That's it Tommy, hurt me, fuck me, give it to me. Fuck me hard like that, I can't get enough. I'm going to come all over your cock just like I did in your mouth. Did you like that Baby? All that hot come in your mouth, you didn't waste any, did you?"

"No, I didn't waste a drop, it was fucking delicious. So you want to fuck you hot cunt, take this." I pulled all the way out of her cunt and shoved my dick into her asshole in one stroke until I felt my balls slap against her ass cheeks. I fucked it in and out hard a dozen times and then shoved it back in her cunt. I kept this up alternating holes and fucking like a maniac. Back and forth harder and deeper, most times I didn't know which hole I was in nor did I care, I was out of control.

Sharon was screaming at the top of her lungs, "That's it Baby...Fuck it...Fuck my cunt...Fuck my asshole...My mouth...Any hole you want...All my holes. Punish me with that big hard cock. Fuck it all...Fuck me...Slap me...Hurt me you sonafabitch. I could fuck like this for hours. I'm a filthy cunt whore, fuck me like the dirty slut I am! That's it; shove it up my asshole...Now my cunt...Fuck...Fuck...Fuck. Shove it back in my cunt; I'm going to come all over your big cock."

And come she did. As hard as it was for me to believe, she came just like she did in my mouth, it felt like a hot river flowing over and around my cock. I was so turned on I emptied my balls into that hot river of come. I was pumping come into her as fast as she was squirting it out. I grabbed her gorgeous tits and squeezed hard as we both continued our mutual orgasm until I finally collapsed on her limp form.

I don't know how long we lay there like that but I finally rose up and pulled my limp dick from her soaking wet furnace. I looked down and watched with amazement as the come came bubbling out in gushes, I had never seen a cunt ooze come like this before and I watched fascinated until it slowed to a steady drool.

I rolled over on my back and must have gone immediately to sleep because when I woke up the rest of the crew was there. Sharon was in the same position on her back with her legs spread wide. The only difference was a naked Trixie kneeling between her legs and licking all the come she could find. She licked it off the towel and then glued her lips to Sharon's cunt and sucked until she was empty.

Behind Trixie, Josh was fucking her with strong, mighty strokes. Jim had his dick buried to the hilt in Sharon's throat and Brian was jacking himself off on Sharon's gorgeous tits. I watched distractedly for awhile. It seemed that Sharon had regained her senses and was fully engaged. Trixie was enjoying the cunt fucking she was receiving and seemed to like all the come that was seething into her pretty mouth. Jim seemed to be fucking his wife's mouth with a vengeance; I knew he wouldn't condone her actions with me. I felt sorry for Brian; I didn't believe that the two of them would last. She was a filthy little cunt who would cheat on him until he left her.

Josh shot his load into Trixie and pulled out, then moved over to sit in a chair and watch as Jim replaced Josh's prick with his own and was fucking Trixie long and hard. Brian moved up and stuck his cock down Sharon's throat and started fucking it like a cunt. Maybe he would be alright if he kept asserting himself like that.

Trixie was still kneeling between Sharon's legs and I saw her smile mischievously and stick one finger in Sharon's pussy. She soon added a second and then a third. Sharon bucked her hips against the thrusting fingers obviously enjoying it. Trixie added the fourth finger and I watched as she tucked her thumb in and her hand disappeared up Sharon's cunt. She continued to push until half of her forearm was buried inside her cuntal sheath. Trixie must have closed her hand into a fist because Sharon screamed at the top of her lungs. With a determined look in her eyes Trixie fist fucked her friend without mercy, jamming her arm deeper and deeper until Sharon came like she did with me. The difference was that the arm blocked the passage opening so the juice squirted out around Trixie's fist under pressure and saucy cream sprayed across the room.

Trixie smiled when she noticed I was awake and watching her. Slowly she removed her hand from her friend's gapping hole as Jim withdrew from her cum drenched pussy so she moved between my legs and took my soft cock in her little hands inserting the head into her mouth. I felt my balls tingle with an unexpected surge, I thought I was fucked out but now I wanted to punish this little cunt for being an indifferent wife. It didn't make sense but all of a sudden I wanted to make her hurt.

I started fucking my cock into Trixie's mouth and it was rapidly growing to its full size and girth. I pulled her up and flipped her over on her belly and pulled her cute little ass up in the air with her head down on the ground. I slammed it into her cunt the same way that I had with Sharon and knocked the air out of her as my cock hit bottom.

"Please Tommy, be gentle, I want you to fuck me but it hurts the way you're shoving it in so hard all at once. Just take it easy, please."

"Fuck you cunt, you wanted to fuck so get used to it, I'm going to ram this prick up so deep in your cunt its going to pop out of your mouth." I started to ram it in with a vengeance. When she started to moan with pleasure I pulled out and placed it against her asshole.

""No Tommy, please, I'm too small for that, you'll tear me apart, put it back in my cunt and give me a nice fuck; you can do it hard if you want."

"Shut up whore, open that asshole up because I'm coming in."

She looked back over her shoulder with terror in her eyes. When she saw that I was determined she decided it best to help as I started to shove my prick into her asshole. She had tears on her cheeks but like a good little soldier she bucked up. It took a little work to get it past the sphincter muscle but once it was in a couple of inches, I stopped and reached down to finger her cunt and especially the sensitive clit.

She liked that and started to relax a little. I worked a couple more inches up her ass and rested again. I could feel her asshole stretching to accommodate my size and went at a slow, steady pace. I was only half way in when she tensed up again.

"Tommy stop, please, I can't take anymore, you're too big. Fuck my cunt or let me suck you off."

I didn't answer instead I gave a hard shove and lodged in about seven inches and stopped to let her adjust. She wasn't complaining anymore, I think she was resolved to her fate. When she started to moan with pleasure I knew I had her and shoved my cock all the way home.

She screamed and the tears were flowing down her cheeks which made her mascara run down her face. I went back to playing with her cunt. I didn't move a muscle, just stayed there with my cock all the way up her ass. After a couple of minutes Trixie started moaning again. Rubbing my fingers in and out of her cunt and tweaking her little clit, I soon felt her ass opening up. I started to move just a little, an inch or two at a time. Her ass was getting used to the pressure and opened up along with her cunt.

She said, "I can't believe it baby; it's starting to feel real good. Fuck me a little more. My cunt is really wide open and my ass is so fucking hot."

"See you little bitch, you can take it after all, I'm going to fuck you so good you'll never forget it." I started to lay it to her, my strokes were becoming longer and harder. My cock was so hard I thought it might break. I had three fingers working in her cunt and I started to fuck her ass with all my might. "You like it now don't you bitch."

She just kept sobbing and moaning. She was so tiny with her head down and her ass thrust up high in the air she looked like a little girl. When I looked down and saw my cock buried in her ass, I almost came it looked so fucking sexy.

Instead, I held her tits and rolled on my back. With Trixie on top I was curious to see what she would do. I didn't have long to wait.

She looked confused at first but she didn't move to dislodge me, instead she leaned forward and held my shins with both hands. I watched in awe as this young midget started fucking her asshole up and down my cock with a blur of speed. I could barley see her ass move as she propelled her tiny body in a frenzy.

Trixie suddenly leaned back, threw her legs wide and shouted, "Josh, come over here and fuck my cunt!"

Josh had a leer on his face as he swaggered over; looking at me rather than Trixie he shoved his cock in her drooling cunt in one swift thrust. Hr really looked pissed off and stated swearing at Trixie while looking at me, "You fucking Tramp, you think you're hot shit now that you found a bigger cock. "Well...Fuck you bitch and fuck the rest of this crew too."

He pulled out of her and headed for the door, slamming it on his way out. Brian had cum in Sharon' mouth, so he followed the asshole out the door. Trixie was in a state with my cock still imbedded in her tight ass, she didn't know what do. After a minute she decided to finish her fuck and ignore the men for now and started moving on my cock again.

Sharon looked fucked out and Jim was still hard so I asked him to help me finish Trixie off. He obliged and took the vacated spot in her wanton cunt. We settled into a nice slow, steady rhythm, letting Trixie control the action.

The sound of men's heated words reached our ears and we knew they were fiercely arguing. Next were the sounds of a struggle and what sounded like blows from fists. Trixie listened intently and redoubled her efforts on our red, sore cocks.

She started fucking like a banshee and said, "They're fighting over me. Oh my God that's so hot. I hope my Brian beats the shit out of him." Obviously this new twist appealed to her perverted mind and renewed her lust to full throttle. She was wild and said, "What a perfect day, I've never had men fight over me before...Now fuck me good boys,,, Fuck me like the Tramp I am, make me cum. Brian loves me, everybody loves me I'm so happy, Fuck...Fuck...Fuck." She went into convulsions and couldn't stop cuming.

Jim and I were worried that she was having some attack, so we slowly withdrew from her spent, lifeless form. We didn't cum but for my part I didn't think I could anymore and Jim must have felt the same because we both went soft immediately.

Sharon went to her and just held her and spoke quietly in her ear. Trixie finally stopped shaking and started to relax. Sharon said, "I've seen this before, her tortured mind and body can't take anymore, she needs some rest, I think we're done.

Brian entered the room with flaming eyes, looking no worse for wear and we imagined how Josh must look, he said, "That Cocksucker can't treat my wife like that, I beat the shit out of him and told him never to come back."

The three of us clapped our hands and said together, "That a boy Brian." Trixie clung to his chest thanking him repeatedly and he carried her back to the house. After they were gone, Jim and Sharon started laughing together and couldn't stop, it was infectious and soon I was too. We laughed until we had tears in our eyes.

When Jim was back under control he smiled at me and asked, "So how did you enjoy your first swing party Tom?"

"Un-fucking-believable," I said, "Never in my wildest imagination could I have envisioned this, and I think I'm addicted. What an ending, the girls should be back soon so I should start to clean up, Jenny wants to get an early start in the morning."

Sharon said, "I agree, let's go back to the house, I'll fix us something to eat and I can check on Trixie."

Friday Night

Parties Not Over

They left and I started cleaning up in what had become my favorite place. When I finished I headed back to the main house just in time to eat. Brian and Trixie ate with us, the fight wasn't mentioned. After diner the couples retreated to their rooms and I took the bedding and mattresses down and had the joint looking pretty good. Jennifer has a cleaning service so we didn't have to worry about laundry or any deep cleaning, just arranging things.

It was after 9"00 and pitch dark when the women returned. I was back in the bunk house resting in bed, half asleep, when they came through the door. Laughing and smiling as they tumbled in on either side of me on the bed.

"How's Mommy's little boy?" Jennifer cooed.

"What are you two so happy about," I inquired.

Jenny laughed and said, "Nothing in particular, we had a few drinks and diner with Gloria while we waited for a flight delay and started telling old stories and were just feeling real good coming back. Tell us what happen during our absence."

I recounted the events in detail, finishing with Brian beating up Josh and throwing him out. I said, "We don't know what set him off like that, but he seemed furious about something."

As the women listened to my details of the hot action in the bath house, they began to get visibly aroused and started stripping each other out of their cloths in a hurry. When they were naked, they slid down on the sides of me and took turns kissing me and each other as they stroked and jerked my hard cock and balls. While Lisa and I were lip locked in a deep kiss, Jenny said, "Before we left I pulled Josh aside and told him not to be here when we returned, that's why he was so pissed."

They started giggling and laughing again and began a double suck on my cock. I was fingering and pinching whatever I could reach and finally pushed them away before I erupted prematurely. I took control and positioned my Mother at the head of the bed gently spreading her beautiful, long legs wide, exposing her pink, puffy cunt lips to our view. Slowly rolling Lisa on her stomach, I arranged her head straight into Mothers crotch. Knowing exactly what was expected of her, she went to work with passion, licking and sucking Mommy's bloated cunt.

Lifting Lisa's curvaceous ass up until she was resting on her hands and knees, I cupped the succulent orbs of her sweet cheeks pushing them apart and introduced my raging hard cock into her rapidly juicing cunt, moving slowly until I came to rest against her cervix. I said, "You look beautiful Baby, with your lovely ass in the air and my cock imbedded in your belly."

Lisa moaned really loud and said, "Oooohhhh... Yes...Yes... I'm so hot, it won't take long to cum, fuck me hard and fast Tommy Baby."

True to her word, Lisa was thrusting her hot ass on and off my cock with a blur as she slurped and munched on Mom's juicing twat. Within minutes she was screaming out her release around a mouthful of spongy, creamy cunt. Immediately, she dismounted and said, "Don't cum, save it for your Mother."

Moving towards Mom, I planned to fuck her where she lay, but of course, she had a different plan. She said, "Roll over on your back Honey, I'm going to ride you long and slow, you're not going to cum until I'm good and fucking ready."

Like a good boy, I did as told and lay waiting for her next move and didn't wait long. Straddling my hips, she held the base of my prick really hard and started slowly gliding the glistening sticky head of my dick along the slickly-oiled crevasse of her crack, back and forth between her clit and asshole until the entire area was soaking wet and she practically broke it off with the unyielding pressure of her gripping hands.

Finally she placed the head of my penis at the almost smoking entrance to her heavenly harbor and began an excruciatingly slow decent, swinging her hips in a tight, punishing circle. She continued until I hit bottom and then keeping me fully embedded, moved forward then back, grinding her pelvis brutally against my pubic bone.

Placing my hands on her hips, I tried to move her up but she pushed my hands away and said, "No, I'll control the fucking, you just lay there and take it." Throwing her head back with her eyes rolled up to the whites, she began an incoherent chant of obscenities. "Cocksucker...Motherfucker...Cunt...Prick...Shit...Piss...Fuuuucccck!! You like fucking your Mommy, you like her hot cunt, Do you, Do you, Tom?"

"Yes Mother, I love fucking you, I can't get enough of your juicy cunt." Lisa was intently watching my cock where it joined Mother's pulsing pussy. I took her hand and pulled her to me, saying, "Sit on my face Baby, I want to taste your freshly fucked cunt, while Mommy fucks me."

Wasting no time, Lisa soon had her shapely bottom planted squarely over my face and I found myself staring into her flowering, red puckered cunt. She said, "Stick your tongue out so I can push my pussy lips over it and you can mouth fuck me." She was facing Jenny so she leaned forward and sunk her tongue in Jennifer's mouth while twisting her nipples, then one hand started furiously rubbing Jenny's bloated clit.

Opening her mouth in a silent scream, Jenny came with gusto, drowning my crotch with her delectable juice. The squishy sponginess of her very sloppy, overheated cunt continued to flow, ebb then flow some more. I wanted to roll her over to reach my orgasm but with Lisa's plump bottom holding me fast I couldn't move. Soon I no longer wanted to move as Lisa's sweet cream boiled over and filled my mouth with an abundance of her heavily flowing nectar. Mother was riding me like a stallion and I had two luscious cunts cover and consume me with their sticky, fragrant cream. Feeling like the luckiest man in the world, I erupted in my Mom's grinding pussy.

1...456789