Who Knew?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh and I started making plans then for what we wanted to do with our future. We didn't have any money. I guess our lifestyle was like a lot of young people. We got married and moved into a crappy apartment to work towards our dreams. Some days we had trouble keeping food on the table, but we were together and Josh always told me we'd make it. It was only a matter of time. Josh was working construction and going to photography school at night. I was waiting tables. My waitressing jobs were very sporadic. Some days I'd show up to work and find out that I no longer had a job because the owner's daughter was back in town and needed a job or some other bullshit story like that.

I have to be honest here and tell you that Josh hated me working. I guess I was like his precious jewel or a princess. I was supposed to just sit home on my pedestal and watch my man work himself to death to take care of me. You have to understand that as much as I loved Josh, he loved me more. If we had barely any money left and a couple of days before we got paid. Josh would bring something home for dinner and claim he had a stomach ache and couldn't keep anything down. I'd stuff myself and didn't realize that he was going hungry instead of us splitting what we had.

Josh was also taking pictures and trying to make a name for himself as a photographer. He took a second job working as an assistant to a photographer to help make ends meet. Sometimes at night The rumbling from Josh's twenty year old Mustang's exhaust system would have just died in my ears when it was time for him to wake up and go back to work. Josh was literally working himself to death and I couldn't let it happen. He was always cheerful to me. He always told me that he loved me and things were going to work out for us. And I believed him. I believed him with all of my heart, but I knew that sometimes you really couldn't just depend on fate. Sometimes fate needed a little bit of help to get her ass in gear. So instead of watching Josh work himself to death, I took a job that I knew he'd never approve of.

...but I did it for both of us.

'A Touch of Class' was anything but. It was a massage parlor that was all the way across town from our apartment. I'd heard about it from one of the girls I'd spent time waitressing with. She'd told me that it was a good place to get some quick money and that it was possible to make a lot of money there, if I was willing to do extras.

I was only looking for some steady cash to help us stay afloat more easily. Josh working two jobs was killing us. It wasn't that I loved him one iota less, but I needed more time with him. My sporadic waitressing simply wasn't getting the job done. Besides that, since we'd moved to the city I'd gained four pounds and Josh had lost ten. I'd finally caught on to his stomach ache routine last month. I must be stupid that it took me over a year, but I noticed that he only got those stomach aches when the fridge was empty. He also bought me things to eat that he didn't like so he really wasn't tempted.

Someone who loved me that much was worth any sacrifice. So I told Josh that I had a job waitressing across town. He kissed me and handed me his car keys. I drove over to the address and locked the Mustang. It was a piece of crap but Josh loved the car so I didn't want anything to happen to it. I did notice that there were lots of nice cars in the parking lot.

I hadn't ever been in a massage parlor before. I walked in and spoke to the woman behind the counter. She was an older Asian woman. She asked me if I wanted a massage. I told her that I wanted a job and her eyes lit up. She escorted me behind the counter and into an office she gave me a seat and after a few minutes a man came in. He wasn't what I was expecting. He was a white guy, older and balding, with a bit of a gut. He looked like he hadn't shaved in a while and he was wearing what looked like it was once a suit but he had slept in it. I looked down at his feet he had on very expensive loafers but no socks.

All of a sudden it clicked for me and I had to fight to keep a straight face. I was sure that there would probably be an old ass Ferrari outside in the parking lot. As the guy looked me over it was all I could do not to laugh. Then I remembered that I was here to get a job. I cursed Don Johnson inwardly for making all of these old guys think that wearing a wrinkled suit and not shaving was sexy.

"I'm Sonny," he said. "Wow you really look happy." It was all I could do not to just burst out laughing in his face.

"So when can you start?" he asked.

"Um, won't I need to be trained?" I asked. "Don't we need to talk about money?"

"Look sister," he began. "This ain't that kind of massage parlor. All the guys want here is some chick rubbing on 'em. You'll learn. And we pay what we pay. There are ways to make more...a lot more actually but you may have to work yourself up to that. When can you start?"

"Well, tomorrow would be good," I said.

"We open at noon," he said. "Be here a little early." I went back to our apartment and made dinner. I picked Josh up from work and told him the good news. I told him that I had a regular job so he wouldn't have to work both of his jobs. That way we could spend more time together. He was happy but skeptical. I'd had jobs before. He hugged me the way he always did and it worked the way it always did. I loved Josh so much.

I hated working at the massage parlor. Beside me there were lots of tiny Asian women. I became popular simply because I was different. Sonny had convinced me that I'd make more money and get better tips if I wore less clothing. I was to the point where I simply wore my underwear with a cover up. I'd noticed that a lot of the women were nude under their cover-ups. I would never do that. Sonny was constantly after me to do extras. He told me that I could double the amount of money I made by giving a nude massage and hinted that even more might be possible under the right circumstances. When I left the massage parlor every day, I just felt dirty. I felt like I needed a shower or three just to be able to touch Josh or let him touch me.

Once the money started coming in, we were able to relax a bit. There was no longer a worry about whether we'd be able to pay our rent or whether or not we'd eat. I'd started saving a little bit of money to put away for things like a television or new tires for the car. But as soon as we got one thing there was always something else that it would be nice to have. Before I knew it I was wearing nothing under my cover-up like the other girls. The biggest problem I had was that I often left the room when the customers got grabby. If any of them even looked at me like they wanted to touch me, I called security or ran out of the room. I also steadfastly refused to do any kind of extras. Several of the other girls there did extras all the time and it never affected their relationships or marriages, but that was one line that I simply wasn't going to cross, ever. Sonny had a sideline where he did photos and videos. His photographers and cameramen were always telling me how much they'd love to do pictures or videos of me. I refused that too.

After I'd been working there for about three months things started to go bad. Sonny told me that a couple of the customers had complained about me. I was sure it was because I simply never let them touch me, period. When I say they couldn't touch me, I didn't mean sexually. I meant that I didn't allow even incidental contact. I guess that seriously, I thought the place and all of our customers were slimy. As soon as Josh and I were on our way, I'd get the hell out of there and the sooner the better.

Sonny told me that he was going to help me to feel more at home around the customers but I needed to relax. He poured me a cup of relaxing tea and told me to give him a massage. There was something in the tea. As I massaged him he made suggestions about my technique that could be better. He knew a lot more about giving massages than I'd ever given him credit for.

He had me stand near his head while I worked, then he did something unusual. He started blowing air out of his mouth so it gently touched my legs. He didn't actually physically touch me so I didn't get my guard up. I concentrated on the massage and improving my technique. I really didn't want to lose that job since Josh and I really needed the money.

I was so intent on the massage that I didn't pay any attention to what was going on. The next thing I noticed was that my pussy was itching something awful. Sonny had stopped blowing on my leg and was gently blowing warm gust of air onto my pussy. It felt really good. I started to say something but he looked up and I held it back. It really did feel good.

Josh and I made love all the time and I really had nothing else to compare it to, but the way Sonny's blowing made me feel was different. With Josh all he had to do was to touch me on my arm and I was ready to fuck him. Shit, he didn't even have to do that. I loved him so much that whatever he wanted to do to me was fine. When we had sex, it was like all of my insides strained to caress him. The only reason I wasn't already pregnant was that we were on the pill because we just weren't ready in terms of either financial resources or maturity to have children. But Josh rang my chimes every night.

What Sonny was doing though was different. Josh was just an average guy. His technique probably wasn't nearly as sophisticated as some of the things Sonny did. But Josh could get me wet just by looking at me. Sonny on the other hand couldn't get me wet with a super soaker, or so I thought. As I massaged him, his steady blowing was lighting my pussy up. I told him to stop. He laughed at me and told me he hadn't touched me. I started trying to move or change the angle that I faced him at. He was patient. He just waited for me to lean into range.

"I smell pussy," he said.

"So what," I said. "Just because you smell it doesn't mean anything." But it was all bravado. He had me ready to pop. I was alternately trying to either close my legs or spread them wide enough to give him access.

Then I made my worst mistake. I leaned over so I could reach the center of his back. Sonny's tongue shot out and swiped across my pussy. It was like being struck by lightning. I went into shock and a moan escaped my mouth. Sonny knew that he was in the home stretch. He reached out with both hands and grabbed my legs and just started licking my pussy like there was no tomorrow. His rough tongue was just taking shots in the dark. Sometimes it stroked through my nether curls and other times he hit pay dirt. Every time he actually connected with my labia, I went into shock.

Before I knew it he'd grabbed my arm and laid me down on the table and pulled my legs apart. That was when I lost control totally and he just took over. Instead of his random licks he concentrated on just my lower lips and teased me by staying away from my clit. When he finally started to lick and then to nibble it I almost went mad. I slammed my legs shut with his head between them and pulled his head into me as if my pussy was trying to swallow his face.

After a couple of small orgasms he had me primed and when he climbed up on the table and mounted me I was ready to be fucked. Once he started fucking me the thrill ended. Sonny was great at foreplay but when it came to fucking, he was average or less than so. In a flash I regained my senses and realized what was going on. I started kicking and screaming and pushed him off of me and he landed roughly on the floor.

"What's wrong?" he asked smiling.

"You...you raped me," I hissed.

"You never said no, even once," he smirked. "If you had I'd have stopped immediately. I'm not a rapist. I'm a business man, I'm a pervert. I'm a pornographer, maybe even a pimp. But I'm not a rapist."

"But I didn't say that you could fuck me," I spat.

"You also didn't say that I couldn't," he smiled. "What's wrong, the man at home isn't up to the job?"

"The man at home is more than capable of doing any job I need doing," I spat. "And he doesn't leave me feeling dirty afterwards. I feel loved and needed and special."

"That's because you are...to him," he said. "I on the other hand, don't love you, I don't need you and there is nothing even remotely special about you to me. You're a commodity, nothing more. You're just a pussy. Every woman walking the earth and some of the men, have them. Now that you understand that, things will be better around here for you because you know your place."

"I quit," I said. "My place is at home with Josh. We made it before I had this job and we'll make it without it." I got up and started to get dressed. He shrugged his shoulders and watched me dress. Then he told me not to bother coming back to pick up my last check he'd mail it to me.

"No," I said. "Don't do that."

"Why?" he asked.

"Josh doesn't know that I work here," I said quietly. "He'd be very upset and he's my life."

He just leered at me. "What happened today doesn't need to change anything. You don't want Josh to find out what we did. And I don't want him to either. So what's the problem? You can still make your money. He doesn't get hurt. Because finding out about today, if he loves you as much as you claim would really hurt him badly..." he paused for a second.

"Or are you so selfish that you just have to hurt the guy?" he asked. "What kind of man is he?"

"He's the best man I know," I snapped. "He's everything to me."

"Then why tell him?" he asked. "It will only hurt him. He is not the kind of guy I am. If my woman came home and told me that some guy fucked her, I ask her where my cut was. I don't care who fucks her as long as I get something out of it."

"But don't you love her," I asked.

"Of course I do," he snapped. "I probably love her far more than your husband loves you, and that's for damned sure."

"Then why don't you care if some other guy fucks her?" I snapped.

"Because I'm neither, young enough, or stupid enough to think that love and sex, are the same thing," he said. "We love each other. That means that we want to spend our lives together. It doesn't mean that we're only going to have sex with each other. If she wants to have sex with someone, she should go for it. I'm going to do the same thing. Since you had sex with me, does it mean that you don't love your husband anymore?"

"Of course not," I said. "I'll love Josh until I die."

"Then why do you want to hurt him," he asked quietly. "Look at you right now. It's funny. You're all tensed up and wringing your hands like you committed a great sin. What exactly did you do? You didn't shoot anyone. You didn't force anyone to do anything against their will. And nothing that we did was illegal. It was totally consensual and no money was exchanged. There was nothing wrong with what we did."

I was as he said very tense. I was ready to break out crying at any second. I knew that what had just happened was wrong.

"If anyone did something wrong," he said. "It was me. I've been with literally hundreds of women. I probably know more about what your body will react to and what turns you on than you do. And I know far more than your husband does. Getting your pathetic little pussy was barely a challenge. And to tell you the truth, you weren't that good. I've had far tighter pussies on much older women than you. And you don't move very well, you just kind of laid there and let me fuck you as opposed to fucking me back."

"Oh, I'm so sorry that having sex with me wasn't any good," I spat with sarcasm dripping from my lips.

"Look Honey," he said. "I know you think that your pussy is gold plated or something, but really it's just pussy. And you don't have to feel like you need to be punished or something, but if you do; why not look at hiding your guilt from your lover boy as your punishment?"

"Alright," I said. All that night I had to try not act any differently. I was trying so hard not to act differently that I was acting differently. I was consumed with guilt. I took at least five showers. I cleaned myself inside and out to the point where my skin was tender. Once we got to bed, I literally tried to fuck Josh to death. I was so afraid that the worst thing possible would occur. I was sure that I was going to find out that Sonny was actually better in bed than Josh was. I was of course wrong. Josh knew everything about me individually. Sonny may have had tons of experience, but he didn't know my own personal like and dislikes. And until that afternoon, Josh was the only man who'd been in me. He was also the only man I ever wanted, period."

The very next day, the dream died. Sonny caught me as I was going into a massage chamber and told me not to flinch if the customer in the room touched me a bit. He wasn't going to try to fuck me or anything but if he bumped up against my ass or tried to sneak a feel on one of my boobs it wasn't the end of the world.

So over the next week or so, I got used to random creeps coming in for massages and as a cherry on top they'd rub my ass or tweak one of my breasts. I started to feel like they were paying to fondle me and the massage was just an extra.

I guess as some kind of defense mechanism, my mind started to imagine that I was two separate entities. When I was at home with Josh I was his loving wife Brianna and I was a completely different woman at work.

One of the old geezers who had become a regular of mine was discussing me once without realizing that Sonny and I were behind him and could hear every word he said. "That Brianna really is Tasty," he said. Sonny laughed about it and started calling me Tasti from then on. I really didn't mind it because it put more distance between the real me and woman who worked in that pit.

It was a short time after that when the beginning of the end came. For some reason Sonny always seemed to talk to me. So when he came into my chamber for a massage I knew that something was up. He closed the door behind him and got on my table.

"What's wrong Sonny?" I asked. He didn't say a word he just reached out and grabbed my boob. I went into shock and just pulled away from him.

"Are you out of your God damned mind?" I screamed.

"Keep it down," he said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm horny and you're the lucky girl," he said. His manner was so flat, so matter of fact that it was like a foregone conclusion that it would happen.

"I'm guessing you don't want Josh to find out what happened to us a month ago, right?" he asked.

"You know that I don't," I spat.

"Then whenever I'm feeling a little tight...you'll loosen me up," he said.

"I'll just quit," I said. "You have enough customers here who come in to see me that you'd feel my absence for a while."

He just smiled. "Brianna, did you know that everything that goes on in all of the massage rooms is videotaped?"

I looked at him and his eyes never wavered. He grabbed my arm and led me out of the room and into the room he had way in the back. The room that none of the girls were allowed into. There he had a bed a couch several different backgrounds for photos and several video and still cameras. There was a computer that he obviously used for editing his photos and videos. He booted up the computer and turned on a video that was already cued to a certain point. It showed him blowing on my pussy. And it looked awful. From the angle it was shot at, you couldn't tell what he was doing to me. It looked like I gave him a massage and then just spread my legs in front of him. He hadn't asked me to do it or anything else. He then just licked my pussy and then I got on the table and let him fuck me. The way the scene faded out, you couldn't tell that after only a couple of strokes I'd come to my senses and threw his ass on the floor. The way the scene faded out gave you the impression that we were just getting started.