Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am Antonia. I can let your legs go and you can wrap them around my waist, if it will make you feel more comfortable."

"I do not care, as long as you do not drop me, or crush me."

Frank looked into her eyes, which were getting smoky, and her head was leaning back. He knew she was about to cum for the fourth time, and he was about to cum also. He increased his speed and started to lift and lower her to increase the pressure inside her cunt. He knew he was getting to her, when she started to grunt. When she screamed, both in agony and in ecstasy, she came and so did he. He walked her over to the bed and laid her down, while extracting his shrinking member. As soon as he did this, his semen started oozing out of her pussy. He grabbed her legs, lifted her behind off the bed, and shoved two pillows under her ass. The flow of semen stopped immediately.

"Did you like position number one, Antonia?"

"You bastard, you scared the hell out of me. If I was awake, I would never have let you do that to me."

"Yes, I know, that is why I did it, while you were asleep. However, you did not answer the question. Did you or didn't you like position number one?"

"Yes, Frank, I liked it. It scared me at the beginning, because I thought I was going to fall to the floor. However, between being hinged on your prick and your arms holding my legs up, I realized that I could not fall."

"You know, I would never hurt you, unless you were bad. Then you would get a spanking. When we are making love, I will never hurt you, drop you or injure you in any way."

"What do you call trying to get past my cervix?"

"I call that an attempt to get you pregnant."

"So that is why my ass is on two pillows?"

"Yes, but if you would like, I could always hang you from the ceiling fan."

"No Frank, the pillows will do just fine."

After a short respite, Frank asked Antonia if she was ready for round two.

"Frank, I am always ready. It is your weapon that needs to be recharged."

"On your knees, little girl, and get ready for position number two."

"Frank, we have done it this way before, and I was not impressed."

"If you are not impressed after I have finished, we will not do position number two again."

She turned onto her knees, spread her legs, raised her ass as high as she could, and lowered her head onto the bed. Frank immediately impaled her with his cock, because he knew she was already soaked with both their juices. She grunted as he bottomed out, with his skin against her ass. She continued to grunt every time he forced himself as deeply inside her as he could go. With one hand he pinched her nipple, and with the other he played with her asshole. The latter caused her to move her bottom to try and avoid his fingers, which only increased their pleasure. Her fuse was so short, she came within minutes, but Frank was not even close, and he had a very big surprise waiting for her.

He continued pounding into her, as fast and as hard as he could. Both of his hands were working overtime on her body. She did not notice when he moved one of his legs outside of hers. He pushed his thumb into her ass and she moaned. He withdrew it, and pushed it in as deep as he could go, and she moaned again. She was getting used to this invasion of her most private part of her body and even though Frank knew he would never take it with his prick, he enjoyed using his hands to play with it.

Antonia was leaking fluids like a waterfall. Frank removed his thumb from her ass and wet two of his fingers liberally, with that fluid. He wet the exterior of her ass hole, and then he drove both fingers deep inside her. Instead of grunting, Antonia had an orgasm that nearly knocked her out. She was in a haze for several moments, and Frank did his best to keep her there as he plunged both his prick and his fingers deeply into her in alternating strokes, until she came one more time. He knew he was exhausting her, and she would not be able to put up a fight for what was coming next.

He grabbed her by her waist, dragged her off the bed, in a head down position, with one of her legs in front of him on one leg behind him. She was still impaled on his cock and pumping into her as best as he could.

When Antonia realized what had happened, she screamed. "Frank, what are you doing to me?"

"Antonia, it is time for you to learn how to do a handstand."

"Now!"

"What better time could there be, if we are trying to get pregnant. Put your hands on the floor and push as hard as you can. I will pull you up, as my cock forces its way into your pussy. When I come, it will go directly towards your fallopian tubes, and before you know it, you will miss your next period."

"There has to be a better way than this, Frank."

"This is position number two, and I kind of like it. It is called 'The Pile Driver.'"

"I am the one that is upside down, and I am not sure about this one."

"If you get pregnant, what will you say then?"

"I will say every two years, we can use this position."

"Okay, now push up with your arms, and I will pull you up with mine."

This was hard work on Frank, because he had to keep his knees bent due to his height advantage. However, he did not mind, because Antonia was doing the best she could, by holding herself as high as she could, by keeping her arms stiff. She was also flexing the muscles inside her cunt, trying to get him to cum. They worked as a team, and they exploded, nearly at the same time.

Frank placed her on the bed. He put the two pillows under her ass again, to keep all his semen inside her and covered her with a blanket. If they wanted to get pregnant, that is where it belonged. She was asleep before he made it to the bathroom to take a shower.

Philip and Celeste did not rush into the bedroom. They sat on his veranda for a long time, sipping wine and talking about their future together. Celeste even asked him if he needed any financial assistance with his winery.

Philip looked at her and said, "Celeste, my darling, I am in love with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I am not in love with her money. I will take care of you. I have the means to do so. My winery and my investments are doing very well. Antonia told me about the upcoming disaster, both you and she predicted, and I informed my broker to take up a defensive position. I own this property outright, and my winery makes a healthy profit every year. I will not accept any money from you, unless I am in dire circumstances. Are you okay with that?"

"Will you be able to afford the gift I bought you as a peace offering, or should I take care of it?"

"What did you buy me Celeste?"

"It is a new Gulfstream jet. You get to pick out all the colors, inside and out, plus you get to name it."

"A jet aircraft is quite a peace offering, especially, since I do not know how to fly."

"You will know how to fly by the time it is built."

"So you have this all figured out, don't you?"

"I hoped you would like it."

"I would like to take you on a trip around the world. However, that will take place upstairs, in our bedroom."

"How soon can we start that trip," Celeste asked?

"Finish your wine, and buckle your seat belt. You are in for a bumpy ride."

"It sounds wonderful to me."

He held her hand tightly; as if he was afraid she would run away from him, again, before they reached his bedroom. As they entered the room, he closed and locked the door. He turned her to him, put his arms around her neck, broke the little silver chain, and let the two ends slip through his fingers. The pantsuit was down around her ankles instantaneously. He picked her up and put her across his shoulder and removed her shoes and the dangling pieces of cloth that were attached to them. As he dropped her on the bed, she bounced and laughed at him. He asked her, "What is so funny?"

Celeste replied, "Philip, look at me; I am completely naked. You are standing there in a suit and tie. Are you going take pictures of me; look at me; leave me here as horny as a teenager; or are you going to do something about this situation?"

"I definitely am going to take pictures of you, when I have you completely satisfied. I am definitely looking at you, because you are a goddess placed on this earth for me to behold. You will be as satisfied as any woman has ever been on the face of this earth, when I have finished with you; because I am definitely about to do many things to your body to clear up the situation in which you find yourself."

"Should I take a nap now, or is this going to happen soon?"

"If you take a nap, you will miss the prelude to the grand opening of a brand new opera."

"Please, Philip, hurry; I am dripping already."

Philip did not hurry. He removed his tie deliberately and placed it over the back of the chair. He removed his jacket and his shirt and folded them neatly. He removed his shoes and placed his socks inside them.

Celeste said, "You are a real bastard, Philip."

"You, my dear, must learn that patience is a virtue."

"Screw patience, I want to get laid, now."

As he took off his pants and shorts, Phillips said, "I am not going to lay you, screw you, or fuck you. I am going to make love to my future wife, and the mother of my children. I do not care how long it takes to convince you, that I am a man that you can trust with your heart and soul. I will wait for you until I am old and gray if that is what you need to feel comfortable. But I will never, ever give up my faith in you. I will never do anything but make love to you."

"Will you please get on this bed and begin, before I start crying and mess up my makeup."

"Do not worry, Celeste, I will mess up your make-up for you."

He lay down beside her and took her face into his hands and kissed her lightly. She would have none of it. She moved over him and clamped her lips to his in a vice grip. She grabbed his hands and held them, because she did not want him to move her off his body. She moved her dripping cunt over his distended prick, making it moist and ready for action. She wanted it inside her, in the worst way. However, Philip would not let her have her way. He sat up and held her tightly to his chest and then turned her backwards onto his knees. With one hand, he grabbed her breast, with the other he played with her cunt and clit. His prick was lying between the cheeks of her ass, which was not where she wanted it. However, he had her in a position in which she had no control over her movement.

"Philip, you are not playing fair. I cannot move. I cannot kiss you; I cannot do anything to entice you. Let me up so I can hold you."

"All is fair in love, Celeste. I promised you a bumpy ride, and now I am playing with a little bump. I am sure you can feel my finger, as I pinch it."

He pinched her swollen clit, just as he said it, and she screamed in pain and in glory. She told him he had until Monday or Tuesday to stop it, but her cunt was still flowing like a river.

Philip did exactly the opposite of what she told him. He stopped immediately.

"You bastard, I will get even with you, and believe me, I know how."

"I am sure with all your worldly experience that you do know how. However, at this moment, I am in control of your body. I am making the rules and your body will follow them."

He pulled her up, so they were face to face. He looked menacingly into her eyes, and asked her if she understood what he had just said.

"Yes Philip, I understand, and I will follow your rules, 'for a little while.'"

"Until sunrise, Celeste, not one second before, or I will do to you, what Frank does to Antonia. Only I do not have a paddle; I have a tennis racket, and the marks on your behind will look funnier."

The smile on Phillips face made Celeste laugh. Seeing it made Celeste laugh, and she agreed, in principle, to sunrise. She knew if Antonia got to see tennis racket lines on her behind, she would never live it down.

Philip began his trip around Celeste's world. Her skin was like satin and the color of spun gold. There were no bathing suit lines or blemishes anywhere. The only irregularity he found was when he looked her directly in the eye and found that one eye did not have a gold spec where the other one did. He decided that God did not want to make a person, as perfect as his Son, and had to put this fleck of gold in this woman's eye, to make her imperfect. If this was what he did, Philip knew he could live with it. He kissed both of her imperfect eyes, her cheeks, her nose, her lips, and her chin. He proceeded down the left side of her body, starting with her left arm down to her fingers and up the underside of the arm to the outside of her breast. He circled it with his tongue and molded it with his hands until the nipple was totally dissed tended. He sucked on it and did it gently, until she moaned and cried out, in gentle pain. He left her like that, and moved down her flank to her hip, and belly. He followed the hip bone to her pubic bone and then back outwards down to her thigh bone and down her leg to the knee all the way to her foot, and finally her toes. He finally found a place where she was ticklish. As he was sucking on her painted toes, his fingers played with the arch of her foot, and she started to move the foot away from him, and she started to laugh. She yelled for him to stop it, but again he disobeyed, and continued to lick her toes and tickle the underside of her foot, until she was laughing uncontrollably.

In a feat of great strength, she was able to twist her body over and land on her stomach, and drew her foot and leg away from him.

Philip said, "Wonderful, just the way I wanted you."

Celeste murmured, "Oh fuck."

Philip grabbed the foot again, but did not tickle it this time. He kissed her ankle and up the calf muscle and the back of her thigh. His lips moved to the outside of her behind, and began kissing it with gentle, loving lips and licking it, as he went along. As he got closer he got to her crack, he pushed his arms between her legs and raised her buttocks slightly into the air, and exposed her asshole, and vagina. He looked briefly at his dual targets and thought, "Valhalla!" His lips continue to move up and down her ass, moving closer and closer to the inside of the cheek.

Celeste was moving her ass, trying to get him to move closer to what she wanted his destination to be, but was not sure that was what he intended. He had teased her twice before, and given her release only once, when he squeezed her clit. She was preparing herself for disappointment, if it came, again. Disappointment did not come; she did. He jammed his tongue, into her asshole, without any warning or foreplay. Moments later, she came again when he stuck two fingers into her cunt, and probed for her G spot. Due to his position, he could not stroke her G spot with the pads of his fingers. He was doing it with his fingernails. It created more sensation for her, and drove her into another orgasm within seconds. As soon as this one was over another one started building in her stomach. She dropped her head to the mattress, and exploded, again. Her pussy was dripping fluid; she was breathing very rapidly, and her fists were pounding the bed.

Philip did not see any of this, because his tongue was busy in her asshole and his eyes were blinded by the flesh of her buttocks. He felt her cum twice, but thought it was because of his tongue and finger work, but did not realize she was in distress. However, when she explosively came for the third time; he felt her body go slack and sag to the bed. He looked up to make sure she was okay, but saw she was not. She looked as white as a ghost, her eyes were closed, and she was in, unresponsive to his calls. Immediately, he turned her onto her back and put a pillow under her head, and felt for a pulse. It was very weak. He checked her heart. It was beating but very it did not feel strong to him. He started giving her mouth to mouth resuscitation, because it was the only thing he could think of to do. He was afraid he had killed the woman he loved, while making love to her.

Soon afterwards, he could hear gentle giggling. He looked down to see smiling eyes. He said to Celeste, "You really scared me. I thought I had killed you."

"What a way to go, Philip. I can see you telling the police; I fucked her to death. They would laugh at you, all the way to prison."

"That is not funny. What happened to you, are you alright?"

"I believe I hyperventilated. Your fingernails kept scraping along my G-spot, and I kept cumming time after time in quick succession. My body did not have time to recover between orgasms. I guess I started breathing too quickly, and that is when I hyperventilated and fainted. Then, I wake up and find you, kissing me. I thought it was very funny."

"I was not kissing you, Celeste. I was giving you mouth to mouth resuscitation."

"You could not sell that one to a judge, Philip. You did not tilt my head back, to open my airway or move my tongue out of the way. Some paramedic you would have made."

"I guess if I am such a great lover, that I am able to make a beautiful woman swoon into unconsciousness, I am going to have to take emergency medical training to keep from killing her."

"I always thought I would marry a doctor. Actually, a gynecologist was my preference. He would know where everything was, what its name was and how to make that part of a woman dance."

"I have met several gynecologists, because of my sisters. They are all ugly, short, bald, and nearsighted. Why would you want to marry one of them?"

"You do not have to look at them when they are under the sheets; but they do know their way around a vagina."

"Celeste, get ready to hyperventilate, again. You are being a very naughty little girl again."

She smiled at him and said, "Yes, daddy!"

Philip flipped her over onto her stomach and continued his trip around her world. Instead of returning his fingers inside her pussy, he placed his thumb upon her clit and pressed hard, causing her to clinch her legs against his head.

"No, little girl, that will not do. I have places to go and things to eat. If you do not let me go voluntarily, I might have to take a bite out of your delicious ass."

Celeste knew he would do it, so she relaxed her legs, and Philip was able to lift his head out of that vice grip. To show her that there were no hard feelings, he kissed her on her rump, and then bit her lightly.

"You bastard, I let you go. I was not supposed to get bitten."

"You did not get bitten, my love; that was just a little nip."

"Remember that, Philip, when I have your cock in my mouth."

"You will not even remember it, by the time I have finished with you, Celeste."

"Keep dreaming Philip, I have a memory like an elephant. I can tell you the name of my first nanny, when I was one year old. She only lasted one week."

"It would appear that I have my work cut out for me. So I will stop talking to you and begin working on your psyche, so you will remember only the good things that have occurred here tonight."

He slid his tongue down the inside of her thigh, kissing it along the way. When he reached her toes, he repeated the same procedure he had done, with such success, on the other foot. Toe, by painted toe, he kissed and sucked each one. He also played with the arch of her foot, until her laughing grew out of control.

"Stop that Philip, you know, that tickles."

"It is not tickling me."

"Will it tickle you if I kick you in the balls?"

"I doubt that would tickle me at all. I think I would be in abject pain if you did that to me."

"You have five seconds to stop. After that time, your balls are going to be part of my trophy case."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Your five seconds are up. You bet your ass I am." She kicked him with her left foot, and he flew off the right side of the bed, like he had been hit by a truck.

1...345678