Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste, you must never change who you are or what you are for me or for anyone. You are as brash as you are beautiful, and that is one of the things that drew me to you. If anyone has to be changed in this marriage, you are going to have to change me. I have been known to be very boring. You will hear that from my family, very often, when you get to know them better. My longest conversations are usually about wine. My second love is about tending the land. After that, my education was totally wasted. So if you want to have a long discussion about global warming, saving the whales, the ozone layer or anything else, you are going to have to change me. However, my first and true love is my wine. I can walk or ride among the vines for hours and hours. I am blessed by them, and I love to experiment with them."

"Philip do you know about this little town called, "Sonoma?"

"Yes, it is one of the best wine growing areas in the United States."

"If there is a grape grown in that valley, I own 30% of it."

"Celeste, let my two little friends go, and I will kiss you, hold you and love you, as much or more than I did, one moment ago."

Celeste breathe a sigh of relief and melted into his arms.

"Celeste, before I met you I was a confirmed bachelor. I was like a honeybee, flitting from flower to flower gathering as much nectar as I could. Each girl was beautiful in her own way, and we made love passionately. However, when it was over, there was no spark to keep our romance alive. When I was introduced to you, I wanted to throw you on to the floor and possess you right there, in front of all those people. I wanted to proclaim you as 'mine' to the entire world, so no one else would go near you, again. I had never felt that with any other woman. That is why I fell apart when you left me. I promise you, on the lives of our unborn children, I will never stray from you, or give you cause to worry about my fidelity to you."

"I want Archbishop Chang to perform our wedding ceremony."

"You could have asked me to have Mickey Mouse perform the wedding ceremony and I would have agreed to it."

"You did not ask me why I want him to do it."

"I see that we are going to play 20 questions while you are sitting on my lap and I have an erection."

"Stay still for one second and I will take care of your erection." Celeste scooted off his lap and got onto her knees and knee walked back towards him. She grabbed his dick and lowered herself down on it until it slid deep inside her. She moved her hips from side to side and up and down for a moment to get herself comfortable and then settle down on his lap.

Celeste asked him, "Are you ready to play 20 questions now."

"You are an evil woman, my dear. You get a man primed to go, and then you stop. There must be other law against it, somewhere."

"I was thinking the same thing earlier this evening, when someone was playing with my sensibilities. He kept getting me closer and closer to fulfillment. Then the bastard would back off, and leave me hanging on the edge of a cliff. I wanted to slice his balls off, but I could not reach them at the time."

"He sounds like a really dreadful fellow. If I were you, I would talk to him and set him straight. I would withhold my charms, until he accedes to your wishes. When he finally amends his ways, I would fuck him to death. At least he would die with a smile on his face."

"I want him to die with that smile on his face when he is over 100 years old."

"You will have to help him do a lot of cardiovascular exercises during the years. Do you think you will be up to the task?"

"I will help him with his exercises. I am sure he will help me with mine."

"Why not test that theory?"

Celeste smiled and started to raise and lower herself on his shaft. Philip grabbed her below her breasts, and helped lift and lower her on his dick, while his thumbs mashed her nipples. Celeste leaned back onto her elbows and started rotating her hips. Philip leaned back and lifted his ass off the bed and began driving his dick, straight into her. Between the two of them, the movement looked like an 'Offset Mixmaster.' The effect on both of them was dramatic. He screamed he was cumming, and as soon as she felt his hot viscous liquid splash against the walls of her silken tunnel, Celeste's liquids joined his.

Neither one of them was comfortable folded at their knees. They rolled onto their sides and extended their legs so blood could flow back into their lower extremities.

"I am marrying a caveman. I will have to discuss this with my mother, and see if she will allow me to continue this relationship."

"Say hello to your mother for me, and ask her which one of us is being unreasonable."

Celeste delayed answering him for a moment. She slid out of the bed, looked at him and said, "My mother said you are a pussy," and she ran towards the bathroom."

Philip threw a pillow in her path and she tripped over it, landing flat on her face. He reached her before she was able to recover. He picked her up, threw her over his shoulder, and marched her into the shower. He put her down and faced her towards the shower head, and turned on the cold water.

Celeste screamed, "Philip!"

Philip was not being hit by the water, because he was standing behind Celeste. She was taking the full brunt of the ice cold water, and her body was starting to turn a bright red.

He asked her if she was going to be nice for the rest of the day.

She replied, "If you do not turn off this water, I will be 'ice' for the rest of the day."

Philip started to warm the water because he did not want her to get ill. He also started to warm her in another way. His hands were now busy at her breasts and at her vagina.

As the water reached a nice warm temperature, and his hands roaming all over her body, Philip asked her again, "Are you going to be good for the rest of the day?"

Her hand slipped behind her body, grabbed him by his prick and she said, "On my worst days, I am always good. On my good days, I am fantastic!"

Philip asked her, "How are you feeling about today?"

Celeste replied, "How would I know, the sun just came up."

THE END

CHAPTER 9

1...345678