Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He popped up quickly and looked at her. "Where the heck did you learn to do that?"

"My parents had me start taking martial arts training at the age of four. After my mother passed away, my father had me practice with a Japanese master, seven days a week, two hours each day. You are about to learn what I learned from him. "Menacingly," Celeste said to him, "Defend yourself, Philip; if you can."

Philip did the only thing a man can do when he is completely outmatched. He fell to the floor, covered his head with his hands, and begged for mercy.

Celeste jumped on his back and started slapping him with her open hands, until his body started getting very red. She kept moving down, further and further, until she reached his ass. Then she started playing his ass cheeks like bongo drums. Finally, as she was getting tired, she said to him, "Some men are fools! Some men are idiots! Some men will believe anything. I never knew you qualified in all three categories, Philip." She jumped off his back and ran to get back onto the bed, covered herself with a sheet, and started laughing.

Philip lay where he was trying to process what she said. When it dawned on him, that she had lied to him, his eyes flew open; "You conniving little bitch. You do not know a thing about the martial arts. You lied to me and I believed you. Prepare to meet your maker, because I am going to kill you."

All he heard from under the sheet was laughter. When he drew closer to her, she laughed and giggled louder, and drew the sheet closer to her. When he tried to get under the sheets with her, she laughed and giggled uncontrollably.

"Let me under there Celeste, or I will get a knife and shred that sheet open."

"You are not a gynecologist; you would not know what to do, under a sheet."

"I may not be ugly, short, bald, or nearsighted, but I can guarantee you, I know what to do: under, over, on top of, or with no sheet at all, on a bed. Celeste, the choice is yours. We can do this the easy way, we can do it the hard way, or we can do it my way."

Celeste asked, "Tell me about 'Your Way', Philip. I would assume that it involves pain."

"It would be easier for me to show you, and I guarantee you it does not involve pain. You may also stay under the sheet, if you like."

"Okay, Philip, go ahead."

Philip was able to find out, where one of her feet was. He lay down on the bed, and while he was in a comfortable but strategic position, he said to Celeste, that he was about to begin.

He lifted the edge of the sheet, grabbed her foot, and began tickling it. Celeste immediately started to scream. She tried to wriggle her way from under the sheet but she was trapped by it. Philip had a death grip on the lower part of her right calf. He tormented her by running his fingers over her right instep.

Celeste was laughing and crying at the same time. She cursed the sheet for trapping her, she cursed him for figuring out the one spot on her body that was weak, and she cursed herself for being uncontrollably ticklish.

After a few moments of this torture, she yelled for mercy. "Please, Philip, I give up, I really do. I will make it up to you somehow. I will buy you two airplanes, just please stop."

Philip stopped. He helped her get out from underneath the sheet and she attacked him with kisses. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you, Phillip. Please do not ever tickle me again, unless I am really bad. For me, it is a torture worse than death. My father used to do it to me, just to be cruel. I think that is why I hate it so."

Philip hugged her to his body and said to her, "I will make you a deal. The day you say you will marry me, will be the day I will say to you, I will never tickle you again."

"Philip, that is not fair. You are putting pressure on me to do something that I am not ready to do yet. I will not run from you again, I promise you that, but please do not force me into a decision that will make me unhappy."

"Celeste, beloved, I withdraw my offer. As of today, I will never tickle you again. I want you to forget that your father ever existed, and that the man, that sits before you is nothing like him, and never will be."

"Philip, I knew you were nothing like my father, when I met you. You are a kind and gentle man. My father was crude and gross. He made billions of dollars, by crushing other people's hopes and dreams. I and the people that work for me are trying to help people, around the world, by using that money wisely. I know I can trust you being in my life. I knew it in my heart the moment we met. My people demanded that I have you checked out, before I even spoke to you. I told them if they did that, they would be fired. I did not care what they found. I did not care if you had some deep dark secret. I wanted you, because my heart; my heart wanted you. I have a very old and very dear friend. He told me, while we were on our way here, that he knew what I was going to do, and I had never discussed it with him. He said he knew it, by looking in my eyes and by the way I was acting. He told me that I was in love, and not to worry that I was my father's child, because I was not like him. He said once I was in love, my heart would open and my mother would show me the way. I know she has, I can feel her inside me, telling me that this is the right thing for us to do."

Philip got down on one knee, looked up at Celeste and asked, "Would you ask your mother, if we can we do it now?"

"God dammit Philip, you are persistent."

"I am in love with you. I want you to be my life partner. I want you to be my wife. I want you to be the mother of my children. In other words, Celeste, I want you, now."

"Philip, you have me. Why do we have to get married for me to prove that to you?"

"If you divorce me, I have to give you half the winery, which means we will see each other every year when we pressed the grapes. If you do not come to the pressing of the grapes, it means we will have a bad year, and all our wines will be sour. It is a tradition."

"Philip, how old were you, when you started taking martial arts training?"

"I believe I was four."

Celeste laughed at him and said, "That is what I thought. You story was as bad as mine, but at least I did not buy yours."

"It was the best I could do at such short notice, Celeste."

She walked over to him, hung her arms over his shoulders and breathe in and out deeply. She said softly into his ear, "No Sooner than July, Philip, not one day before the beginning of July. I may even put it off as we get closer to it, but I will not get married, before July 1st."

Philip did not say one word he just kept looking at her.

Celeste said, "What is the matter with you. You are not saying anything? You are not happy now? Why are not you jumping up and down and kissing me. This is what you wanted. Now you are standing there and not doing a thing. What is wrong with you?"

Philip said in a very flat tone, "You only said July, you never said the year."

"Next year, you idiot, next year."

"May I please get that in writing?"

Celeste drew her right hand back and started bringing it forward, at 'Warp Speed.' Philip ducked under it, and Celeste twirled bye, as she followed through.

Philip caught her as she was about to spin down to the floor, and kissed her. He beamed, "You can write that down later. Right now I am going to make love to my future bride."

"I wish I had connected with your jaw. You really deserved it. You pestered me, bothered me and annoyed me, until you finally got me to agree to what you wanted. Then you stayed where you were, and acted like a spoiled child, who did not get everything he wanted. In writing, I will give it to you in writing. Your body will be bleeding, when I am finished with you. You will have the day and year, written into muscles of your back permanently, by my nails.

"You know the day already! Please tell me, we can stop what we are doing, and I will call my family. When I tell them we are getting married, they can start making all the preparations."

"Mister, if you stop what you are doing, the wedding is off, permanently. You can have the children by yourself. You can use your hands to get yourself off. You can buy a large pillow, and snuggle with it at night. Are you getting my message, Mister?"

"Celeste, exactly what are you saying?"

"You are never getting laid again."

"You see, I understand short sentences. The long ones confuse me. Shall we go back to bed now so I can make love to you, until the sun rises in the West?"

"I will settle for, 'when the sun rises in the East.' You can hardly concentrate long enough to remember which breast you are working on."

"It does not matter to me, which breast I am working on. They are both equally lovely."

"It matters to me, you dolt. If you do not give them equal time, one will become larger than the other one, and I will list to one side."

He bit the tip of her right nipple and she screamed at him. He said, "If you are going to lie to me, again, make it as good as the story about martial arts."

Celeste laughed. "It was better than yours about the winery. Will you shut up now and start making love to me, or should I get on top, and teach you how to it is done?"

"When I get tired, or lazy, you can be on top. However, I am neither of those now. Lie back and get ready for round four or is it five or maybe six for you?"

"I believe I will take that nap now. Wake me when the talking is over."

He put his dick, between the lips of her flower, and started moving it up and down over her clit. He hesitated over her steamy opening, to stimulate the production of her fluids. Celeste did not move or open her eyes. She pretended to nap. Philip did not mind her little game, and continued moving up and down smoothly, and at an even pace, putting a little extra pressure, every time his prick bounced over her swollen node. Still, she did not open her eyes. However, her body was showing signs of excitement. Her chest was bright pink, and her cheeks were flushed, and her breathing was ragged. He took his weight off her and transferred it to his knees. With his hands now free, he began playing with her breasts; both of them at the same time, so that she would not 'list' to one side or the other.

Celeste was now having a hard time not joining in, on the fun. She was determined to hold out, as long as she could.

Philip decided it was time to jolt her out of her reverie, and get her ass into gear, literally. In time with his movements with his dick sliding up and down between her nether lips, he started timing his strokes, with his hip movements. He waited until he knew where he would be on a particular combination, and readied himself. Everyone knows when you start a countdown from 10, it ends at zero. Philip had a surprise in store for Celeste...

He started moving his hips faster, and she still did not open her eyes. Then, he started his countdown, verbally: Ten, Nine, (Celeste's eyes popped open), eight, (He could see confusion in her eyes), seven, (what the hell is he up to?)6, (That bastard is grinning at me)... She was waiting for number five, but it did not come. She screamed as Philip plunged hard and fast into her depths, knocking the wind out of her body. She did not get a reprieve between strokes, either, because Philip was moving at the speed of a jackhammer, boring through soft tissue. Celeste was forced to grab him and hang onto his shoulders. She did not want to be, accidentally, tossed off the edge of the bed. She came without warning, and was again not given any rest because Philip continued on without a respite. He had recharged his batteries to full and she was now the drum for the Energizer Bunny to pound on. She had been pounded on before, by many men, but never by the one who she was going to marry, and there was a difference. She could see it in his eyes as he grinned down at her. He was saying to her, "You are mine. This is my stamp of approval. No one can do this any better than I can. Do not let anyone in here, but me."

She watched him until she felt that familiar tingle in her stomach begin to grow again. She began to tense her muscles and she heard Philip say to her, "Cum with me, wife. Look at me, and cum when I cum."

She was ready, but she wanted to wait for her husband to join her. She clamped her muscles down on his rod, and watched as his expression changed into one of madness and futility. Moments passed until she saw his expression go wild. "Now, now, beloved, I am cumming!"

They would definitely have to sleep in a different bedroom tonight. The mattress was soaked in several areas, and the sheet would need to be put into a basin, because it looked like someone had dropped a pail of water on it. Between what Celeste shot out of her body onto him, and on the bed, plus what leaked out of her from his deposits, she would not be able to look any of the household staff, in the face, the next morning.

She also realized she had not taken any of her clothing with her. It was all in a suitcase, in Antonia's car. She was sure Philip would not mind that oversight, at all.

Philip was still slowly pumping into her, and he was continuing to bring her pleasure to new heights. He grabbed her by her knees, to shorten the length of her cunt, so that his dick could knock on the door to her womb. He hit her cervix time and time again. He received no complaints from Celeste. He shortened the distance again, by bringing her knees up to her chest and lying down on top of her, while doing it. He was able to kiss her, and nibble at her ears, and throat, while he continued to pound into her.

Celeste was in another world. She was happy beyond anything she had been before. She was in the arms of the man she was going to marry. She had made that leap of faith, she had been so afraid of, all of her adult life. He loved her passionately, and he was proving it to her at this moment. He did not care about her money, he only cared about her, and she only cared about him. Now, as she lay beneath him, July seemed so far away. She was so relaxed and so in love that her body yielded to him. Marlon was right. She felt her mother's presence inside her, and she felt herself glowing with love. All of the sudden she felt it happen. Phillips dick slid through her cervix. He was the first person in her life to do that to her. He was not the biggest man to be inside her, nor was he pounding into her harder than other men had in the past. She knew it had to be, because they were meant to be together. He was in the place where their children would grow. She was very happy that he was the only man to ever enjoy that feeling. She looked into his eyes to see if he knew where he was. He smiled down at her and asked if he had hurt her. Her kisses to his face and neck answered his question, without using words. She used her Kegel muscles to trap him where he was, and she watched him as he arched his neck back, opened his mouth and screamed as he came inside her life giving chamber.

He released her legs, but she clamped them around his waist and buttocks, keeping his body where it was. She did not allow him to move. She accepted his weight upon her body and moved her hands all over his, as if she was trying to memorize every cell. Celeste Mesner had never felt as happy and free of worry in her entire life; and she was head over heels in love, with Philip Castronova. She had always had a wonderful life, because of her money. Now her life would be complete, because of a man. Life was funny that way."

Philip was thinking the same thing; only his life was now complete, because of this woman he met on a blind date. He made a mental note to thank Frank and Antonia for introducing him to Celeste. He said to Celeste, "Do you want to know what Frank said to me, as he was setting us up, for our blind date?"

Celeste laughed. "Knowing Frank, as I do, it must have been a beauty."

"It was, babe, it really was." He said to me, "I should put a blindfold on you, and make this a real blind date. You could feel you way around her, and by the time you reach her pussy, you will come in your pants."

Celeste laughed at what Frank said, but added, "If Frank had not said it to him; Antonia surely would have."

Now it was Phillips turn to laugh. "Those two are going to have one heck of a marriage."

"Their fights are foreplay, Philip, and they love making up. They are both brainiacs, in their own right. Frank is the more cerebral one. However, Antonia is able to do complicated mathematical equations in her head. She came up with the same assumptions I pay an investment firm $10 million, plus commission, every year. She told me the collapse of the American economy will start four months before my investment firm said it will. I want to see which one comes out closer to the correct date. I guarantee you; I can get Antonia to do my investing cheaper and better, after she finishes college, then Morgan Stanley does it."

"I told the managing partner at there of this disparity. I said if his company was wrong, and this 19-year-old high school student was correct, I wanted this year's retainer and every penny of commission I paid them, returned to me within one week. If it was not returned, I would publish this news in every newspaper around the world. I would sue him personally, and the company for every penny they were worth."

He asked me, "What computer logarithms she used to make her prediction."

He laughed at me, when I told him it was the one between her ears, and he said he would sleep better, having that information.

I told him, "You do not know this little girl."

He replied, "You have never seen our computers."

As the sun rose upon a sleeping Philip, Celeste jumped upon his body.

Startled, he asked her, "What is wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. As a matter of fact, everything is right. I am no longer under your control. The sun is up."

Philip said, as he put a pillow over his head, "Oh shit!"

"That is correct, Philip. Now you cannot talk me into anything, and you cannot order me around any longer. It is my turn to harass you."

As he removed the pillow from over his face, and his eyes began to focus, he realized, Celeste was holding his tennis racket. He looked at it and then back at her and said, "Be careful what you do with that thing, because one day I will have it, and you will be on the receiving end."

Celeste looked at him and said, "I just wanted to know if you had another one, so we could play a set later. This was the only racquet I could find. I could not even find any balls there, so I have decided to play with these." As soon as she said that, her hand seized his testicles and squeezed.

Philip's eyeballs doubled in size and groaned in pain. He squeaked, "Be careful, your children are in there."

"From what I was told in my health education class, men have a lifetime supply of sperm in there. If I kill a couple of billion, they will not even be missed by the healthy brothers and sisters that are left behind."

"True, however, if you kill the host everyone will die, and right now, you are killing me."

She eased up slightly on his balls and asked, "When you were tickling me last night, and I begged for mercy, did I receive any from you?"

"I have promised never to do that to you again. Will you promise never to do this to me again?"

"You are not getting out of the torment you put me through last evening that easily, Philip. I promise you, nothing. These dangling participles' are a woman's best way to get a man's attention. They are also the best way for a woman to give a man pleasure. I will never do a 'Lorena Bobbitt' procedure on you, because that would punish me as well as you. I am a one marriage woman, Philip. I want to please you in every way I can. I will give you as many children as you want. However, what I am holding is for me, only. If it goes into anyone else, I will die of shame. I will be whatever you want me to be. I will do whatever you want me to do. My money is your money. My only request is that you be faithful to me."

1...345678