Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste pushed him over, straddled his head, and shoved her pussy on his mouth, without any warning. She said, "If you want to talk to our little girl, you can use the exit ramp."

Philip licked her clit and said, "It is an entry and exit ramp, wife."

"Oh, look who finally picked up a biology book."

He stuck his tongue in her asshole, which made her jump.

She yelled, "That was cheating Philip."

"My wife has a smart mouth, and I wish she would put it to good use."

Celeste picked up his ever-enlarging dick and asked, "You mean like this?" She put his cock in her mouth, licked the crown several times, and then bit it."

Philip cried out, "You bitch, that is not fair play."

"You treat me nice, and I will treat you better."

He stuck his tongue inside the 'exit ramp' moved his right hand to her breast and his left thumb and forefinger to her clitoris. His hand moved between her breasts, until each nipple was elongated and puffy red. His left hand twirled her clit, until her hips could not stay still. His tongue reached the rough patch on the top lining of her cunt, and she was leaking so much fluid Philip could no longer see.

Celeste had Philips dick down her throat to its root, and was ravishing it with her tongue. She had his balls in her hand, and when he least expected it; she shoved a finger up his ass. She had not done this to him, before, and did not know how he would react to it. However, with all his many lovers, prior to her, she thought someone must have done this to him, before her.

Philip grunted when he felt the intrusion into his bottom, however, he could not complain about it. If Celeste could accommodate his prick in her ass, he could accommodate a finger in his.

Celeste continued working on his dick, as she felt herself become ready to explode. She wanted to bring Philip with her, but he did not seem to be ready. She held back for as long as she could, and when she could not hold it any longer, she stuck a second finger into his ass, as far as she could, and massaged his prostate. Philip screamed in passion and in agony. Celeste's orgasm exploded seconds later.

Philip could no longer control his passion, and fired multiple volleys of semen, down her throat.

As they lay side-by-side, facing opposite directions, the phone rang. Philip answered and said, "What."

Antonia said, "It's me, you asshole. We were supposed to leave 20 minutes ago. Have you finished fucking around, yet?"

"We have not started fucking yet. We have just finished with the preliminaries."

"You have 750 guests waiting for you, at the stadium. Get her into the shower, now. I will come up and help her to dress. Move it."

"I hate that little turd."

Celeste laughed, "What did she do now?"

"She ordered me to get you into the shower. She is on her way up here to get you dressed. We are already 20 minutes late getting to the stadium."

Celeste screamed, "20 minutes late, I can't be late with the people I invited here. I am going to kill you for making me wait so long to get off."

"Me, what did I do? I tried to make it the best experience you ever had. You said it was your first time as a married woman, remember?"

"You sentimental idiot; it does not matter with those important people there. Business is business, you have to remember that at all times. Get out of my way, I have to take a shower. When I get out you get in and out of there, in under a minute."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Do not humor me Philip. You could be dead before this day is over."

Someone was banging on the door to their suite. Celeste said, "Fuck, Antonia is already here. Let her in. I will be out of the shower, in a moment."

Antonia did not come alone. Seven of her aunts joined her. They brushed Philip aside, as if he was insignificant to the today's events, and looked for Celeste.

"Where is she?"

"She will be out of the shower in one moment."

"Go in there and kick her ass out, Philip. You need a shower, also. You smell like sex."

"Thank you, Antonia. I think that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me."

"Move Philip, before today is the last time you will be able to have sex."

"I hate you, Antonia. I truly, absolutely, and completely hate you."

"Thank you, Philip. I think that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. If you are still standing here in five seconds, I will claw your eyes out."

Philip ran into the bedroom, nearly knocking over his wife, who was in the process of exiting it.

Celeste asked, "She did it, again?"

"What do you think?"

"If we could bottle her, we could stop all wars."

By the time Philip entered the living area, Celeste was dressed, her makeup was fixed, and Antonia was fixing her hair.

Philip said, "I am ready to go."

Antonia's eldest aunt looked at him and said, "Isn't he magnificent? It only took him 30 minutes to put on a pair of shorts, slacks, shirt, socks, shoes, tie, and jacket. Any other man in the world could do that in five minutes, or less."

Philip started to rebut the statement; however nine sets of female eyes were already looking venomously, at him. He decided to stay mute. It was safer.

The limousines pulled out into traffic and the police escort led them, quickly, to the stadium. At the speeds they were traveling, it took less than 15 minutes to get there.

When Celeste finally realized what time it was, she looked at Antonia and said, "You did it to me again, didn't you?"

"I would never do anything like that to you, knowing how important these people are to you; would I?"

"Antonia, I want you to start keeping a log, just like I told Marlon to do this morning. Antonia, you are fired."

"Fired? I didn't even know I was hired."

"It was a secret you never got out of me."

"Excellent, that way you can't fire me. So I do not have to bother keeping a log."

"I want you to keep a log."

"Why? I am never going to work for you ever again."

"You said you would never work for anyone else, little one."

"You are correct; I am going to go into business for myself."

"Bitch."

"Blimp."

"Gnome."

"Fatty."

"I am not fat, I am pregnant."

"Did you buy yourself the automatic milking machine yet?"

"I have had about enough of you troll."

"I love our little discussions Celeste. They bring out the best in you."

"I love them too, you beady-eyed pygmy."

They drove into the stadium and stopped at the end of the tunnel. Everyone exited their limousines and took their places, leading to the center of the enormous platform. Celeste had Marlon on one arm and Philip, on the other. She was preparing to walk the 70 yards to the center of the platform, when an ornate golf cart, driven by Carl, pulled up next to them.

Celeste looked at Marlon and said, "Please, not today, let me walk there."

Marlon asked her, "Would you like to sit up front with Carl, or in the second row with your husband?"

"Do I have to wear a seatbelt?"

"Did you get married today?"

"I hate you Marlon, I truly, really, absolutely, positively hate you."

"I think I will have to write that down, Celeste. I think that is a new one."

"Would you like me to start on another one, dad?"

"Celeste, I will tan your hide, like I did when you were nine years old, if you continue to act like a child. I am sure I can convince Mister Castronova to allow me to do that. You have 763 guests waiting for you. Get into the golf cart, now."

"Yes, dad."

After buckling Celeste in, Marlon got into the front seat with Carl.

Antonia leaned over to her and said, "I like Morton. He is almost as much fun to listen to as I was."

Angrily, Celeste turned around and said, "Fuck off, midget."

As the bride and groom stepped up onto the platform, and began their first dance; everyone applauded. After that, everything that evening was magical.

As was requested, all gifts were given to charity, or to the Cathedral. However, Philip received a note from Baron Nathaniel Rothschild expressing his family's heartiest congratulations. It also said for him to expect a variety of 1000 plants, from his family's vineyards, as a present for his daughter.

Philip did not know what to say or do. If Marlon did not keep him from kneeling, and kissing the barons shoes, he would have.

As with all events like this, many business deals were begun, or agreed-upon. Several commitments were made between countries, while seated, or on the dance floor. Many people believed you could get to a zero nuclear option, by holding events such as this, once per month for one year; and the costs would be minimal.

At 11 PM, the happy couple left the arena, followed by the dignitaries, the luminaries, and their friends.

Celeste's good friend, Paul Allen, insisted she use his yacht, to cruise the Greek Isles, during her honeymoon. She always acquiesced to his demands. She never argued with him, when he was adamant, because of what he could do to her computers.

At the airport, as she was about to board her aircraft, Antonia said to her, "Fuck around all you want; but if you start to bleed, get your ass to a hospital. The baby may want to come early, because of your activity. Do your breathing exercises, with Philip, every day. Do not put them off, or you will suffer the consequences when you deliver your little baby. I love you Celeste, and I do not want you to suffer, when you go into labor. Please be smart, and listen to me."

"I hate it when you are nice to me. I cannot call you names and say nasty things to you. I will be good, while we are on our honeymoon. I will do my exercises with Philip; I promise."

"Good girl, now go have fun, and screw you husband to death."

59. IT ALL STARTS TO UNRAVEL

Marco Mancuso had just come up from his shielded fortress, beneath his unassuming office building, on the grounds of his cement manufacturing facility. The underground facility used fiber-optic cables that were run under the old railroad tracks in the abandoned areas of the New York City subway system. These lines joined the main trunk cables of three separate telephone carriers. They were virtually untraceable by law enforcement. It was one of the many enhancements he had made to the empire left to him by Tony Caruso and Alberto Di Angiola. Nothing was done by word-of-mouth any longer, nothing was written down. It was all done by computer, and a daily changing algorithmic code. Mancuso had brought his portion of 'THE FAMILY' into the 21st century.

In his offices, his clerks were filling the weekly pay envelopes with cash, for all his employees, when three masked gunmen crashed into his offices. One of the gunmen fired his automatic weapon into the ceiling, and yelled, "Everyone on the ground, this is a hold-up."

Marco came around his desk, and yelled at his employees to do what the men said. "It is only money, it is not worth your lives. Keep your heads down, and do not look at them. Give them what they want, and they will not harm you."

A gunman said, "Show us where all the money is."

Marco opened the door to the cages and into the vault, and stepped aside. He said, "Take it all; just do not hurt my people."

The gunmen loaded over $360,000 into three large duffel bags. As they were walking out of the vault, they asked Marco if that was everything there was.

He replied, "I have a few thousand dollars in my pocket."

The gunmen said, "Hand it over."

As Marco Mancuso put his hand in his pocket to retrieve the money, the gunmen opened fire, and shot him in his chest a dozen times. He was dead before he hit the floor. His staff yelled in horror.

The three men fled the office and ran down the stairs, trying to make their escape. As soon as these men left the office, the staff went into action. They used the intercom system to advise everyone in the yards that three armed men had killed Mister Mancuso, and had stolen the payroll. These men were attempting to leave the facility.STOP THEM!

Another staff member called 911 and advised the emergency operator of what had just occurred. She was told that the police and rescue were on their way.

The robbers thought that they were going to make a clean getaway until they were broadsided by a cement truck. The three men survived that collision. They did not see the truck that killed them.

A second cement truck came up behind the car, crushing it, as it climbed up over the trunk, and stopped, as its huge six rear wheels reached the passenger compartment. The three men were dead, but the payroll was safe.

When the police arrived moments later, and assessed the situation, there was very little for them to do. They waited for the crime scene investigators to arrive, while they took statements from the office staff.

Since it involved the death of Marco Mancuso, the police called in the FBI. Sarah Appleby was again drawn into a case she hoped was behind her. When she read the statements given by the office staff, it again called into question how she and her unit handled their investigation. All this man did, before he was murdered, was to ask these men not to hurt his staff. Never once did he mention his own name: "Do not hurt my people." He gave them everything they wanted, offered them the money in his pocket, and they killed him. Now, she was sure someone had set up Marco Mancuso, Anthony Caruso, and Albert DiAngiola. She had to find out who had done it.

She called her boss, and brought him up to speed on the situation; and told him what she was going to do. He gave her the 'okay,' and wished her luck. At her own request, she was going to break the news of Mister Mancuso's death to his widow, and daughter, prior to it hitting the media.

When Angelina Mancuso answered her door and saw agent Appleby standing there, she knew something was wrong. When Sara told her what happened, Angelina fainted.

Sarah caught her before she hit the floor, and further hurt herself. When Angelina regained consciousness, she had a pillow under her head, and ice packs on her wrists. She started to cry as the reality of the situation set in.

As she was able to regain control of herself and was able to walk to the living room and sit, she asked Sarah what had happened.

Angelina was stunned when Sara called her husband a hero. It was quite a reversal from a man, she had called a Mafia boss several months ago. Sarah explained how Marco tried to protect his staff from danger. How he helped the thieves get everything they wanted, and offered them more, just before they murdered him. She also told her that the three murders were dead.

As she processed all this information, Angelina was happy that her husband would be remembered by the authorities as a good man. Then she said, "OH MY GOD, DONNA!"

Sarah Appleby said, "I am on my way to tell her now."

"No, I am her mother, I will tell her." Angelina started to get up, she wobbled, and sat down. "I do not think I will be able to drive. Would you be willing to drive me to her home?"

"I have already cleared it with my boss. Whenever you are ready, I will take you to her."

When Vincent opened the door, he was holding Annarosa, in his arms. He said, "Hi, mom, we weren't expecting you today. Who is this lovely woman, you have with you."

"Vincent, you are off the market, so cut it out."

"I was just joking mom. I remember the face, I just do not remember the name."

"Her name is Sarah Appleby, she is an FBI agent.

"Hello Sarah, welcome to my home. Won't you come in."

"Thank you, Vincent, I wish it was under happier circumstances."

Vincent was confused by her statement, but waited for an explanation.

Donna, was studying for an exam, and had her earplugs in, listening to music. When her mother tapped her on her head, she was startled. She looked up, saw her mom, and smiled. She turned off her music, pulled out her earplugs, stood up, and hugged her mother tightly.

"Hello mother, I did not expect to see you today."

"I know baby, but we have to sit down and talk."

Sarah said to Vincent, "Vincent, give me, Annarosa, and sit by your wife; she is going to need you."

"Sarah, what has happened?"

"You will know in a moment."

Angelina and Vincent bracketed Donna as they sat on the sofa. Angelina said softly, "Baby, three gunmen held up your fathers' business today, as they were preparing the payroll. Your father did his best to protect his staff from harm. He gave the gunmen everything they asked for. They killed him, before they left the building."

Donna screamed, "NO, DADDY, NO!"

Sarah had done this a dozen times, during her career, and every time it affected a child, she could not stand it. Telling an adult was hard enough; to hear a child cry out for a parent broke her heart. She opened the door, and walked, with Annarosa, onto the deck in the front of the home. She did not want anyone to see her crying; it was not the professional thing to do.

Angelina held her on one side, and Vincent on the other. Donna was in a cocoon of love. However, there was an empty space where her father belonged, and no one would ever be able to fill it.

Vincent kissed her neck and said, "You must remember that you are with child. Your father was so happy for you and me. He would not want you to be depressed by his passing. You must do everything in your power to bring a happy and healthy baby into this world. We will name our newborn, in his honor. Your mom and I will do everything in our power to help you through this very difficult time. I know what you are going through, because I thought I almost lost my father. Whatever you want or need, it is yours."

"Thank you, Vincent. All I need at this moment surrounds me right now. Mom, you, and Annarosa are my life. I will help my mother get through this, and you will help me. Annarosa will help us all. Vincent, you have to call your dad. I will call my uncle Albert. Then we will wait for the police to tell us when we can have daddy's body, so we can make arrangements for his funeral. We will have to call a caterer for food; and your cousins to have them bring chairs and tables to mom's house. Daddy's friends will descend upon us, when they hear about his death."

Vincent did not need the earpiece of his telephone to hear his father's roar. Anthony Caruso was incensed. This was not a robbery. This was an assassination. This was a hit, and he knew in his heart, who had ordered it. At the time of the phone call, he was seated on the patio of Antonio Castronova's family home. With him were most of the men from Phillips wedding party, plus Charlie, Frank and Philip Gennaro. All of the men jumped when Tony screamed. They knew something of great importance had happened, and they could not wait to hear what it was. When he got off the phone, and looked around the table, each man had his undivided attention.

"Marco Mancuso has been murdered. It was staged to look like a robbery, but I know it was not. Whether I get approval from the commission or not, those men are going to die."

Charlie asked who the men were, so he could advise his friends at the FBI.

Tony stayed silent for a moment, while he processed this information. Then, he said, "I want you to do the exact opposite of that, Charlie. I want you to tell your friends at the Bureau, to pull all the surveillance from them. Have them send letters to Washington, telling them that like Mancuso and Caruso, there is no evidence that could stick to these men in court, and they are discontinuing surveillance to avoid the appearance of impropriety. Have him send the same letter to Congress. It will make those idiots think they have done something good for the country. I would like you to do this as soon as possible. The greater the time interval, between the removal of the surveillance, and the sudden deaths of these men, will make it look more like a turf war, then something that was set up by the FBI."

1...456789