Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing left now, was the wedding itself.

58. W- Day July 1

Celeste had left for the hotel the evening before, leaving Philip to his own devices. At 5 AM, Philip decided to do what he did best; he went to his winery. He loved this place almost as much as he loved Celeste. The aromas filled his nostrils with the dreams his grapes made come true. He sipped some of his newer wines to see how they were doing, and he was pleased. He walked around touching his machinery and remembering everything that he had done to bring this place to where it was today.

From behind him, someone yelled, "Get out of my winery. It is your wedding day, not a workday."

He turned and saw a man who had worked at the winery, since before he was born. This man had taught him more about wine than he had learned at school. "Hello Franco, what are you doing here so early?"

"Have I taught you nothing about wine in all these years? Grapes wait for no man to tell them when are ripe and ready to be picked. Casks do not wait, for anyone, to be turned so the sediment does not turn the wine into something pigs would not drink."

"Franco, I think I may have something else on my mind today."

"Philippe, get out of here, and get married to your lovely lady. It will be here, when you and your head returns."

"You are the only one that calls me by my birth name. No wonder my mother loved you."

"She taught me about love, and I taught her about wine. She was a great lady; I still miss her every day."

"So do I Franco, so do I."

The two men hugged each other, and parted company.

Celeste was in another matter totally. She had not slept the night before and she paced her suite, like a caged Tiger. She could not understand why she was nervous. She ruled an empire with no problems at all. She was marrying the man of her dreams today. She loved him beyond all measure. She was carrying his baby, and nothing had made her happier in all her life. So why did she want to tear down this building this morning with her bare hands. She did not understand it.

At 6:30 AM, there was a banging on her door. She had not ordered breakfast, and could not imagine who was there. She looked through the magnifier and could not see anyone, but the banging persisted.

"Open the door you blonde bitch, I know you are in there."

"Go home Antonia, I am in no mood for you this morning."

"Do you really want to go there, Celeste? I will break down the fucking door, and then I will shave every hair off your head. Your wedding pictures will look wonderful. You have two choices: Do this peacefully, or get ready for the old me. I even brought scissors for your gown."

"You would not dare touch my gown. Your aunts would kill you."

"My aunts are Italian; they would understand. Now open the fucking door, before I break it down."

Celeste opened the door, and the little tornado walked in.

"What the fuck is your problem lady?"

"Who said I have problem?"

"A little bird told me you would have a problem this morning. So he is babysitting PA, and I am here to unclench your asshole."

"How would Frank know I had a problem this morning?"

"Frank would not know a problem if it hit them between the eyes. He is with Philip, sunning himself on the patio of his home. He said he never saw Philip so relaxed in his life."

"Philip is relaxed?"

"Why would he not be? Look at who he is marrying: The woman who is carrying his child, and a multibillionaire, who just happens to be gorgeous. What is there for him to worry about? For that matter, what are you worrying about?"

"I have no fucking idea. I tossed and turned all night. The baby would not sleep, and I have a headache that will not quit."

"Have you had breakfast?"

"I could not eat if I tried. I would throw up, because I am so nervous."

"Leave it to me, I will order you something light because you have to put something in your stomach to calm the baby down. Believe me, I have been there, and done that. Do you want tea or milk?"

"Milk, please, and may be some Greek yogurt."

"Go to the bathroom and make yourself presentable, because you look like hell. I will order breakfast and it will be here when you get out."

Celeste did as she was told and when she was finished she felt 100% better. She walked out into the dining area and saw three serving trays on the table. She also saw Antonia talking to Carl.

"Carl, what a surprise; who else did Marlon bring with him?"

"Good morning miss Celeste. Marlon brought the entire security staff from the estate, to be your personal guard for today, and throughout your honeymoon. He would trust no one else with your safety."

"I love that old man to death. However, what are you doing here now?"

"Marlon said you might have trouble eating this morning, and he told me to make sure that you eat everything on your plate, even if I had to force-feed you."

"It is no problem, Carl. I am only having milk and yogurt this morning."

Antonia and Carl smiled at each other as Celeste sat down to her plate and then uncovered it from its silver top.

"What the fuck is this," she said? "All I ordered was milk and yogurt."

Antonia replied, "You need protein and carbohydrates to get you through the day. You will not be eating again until tonight. Start eating before Carl has to help you."

Celeste looked down at her plate and saw: Three pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, and a petite filet mignon. She was about to say something, when Carl took the seat next to her.

He asked with a smile, "Are you having trouble deciding where to start Miss Celeste?"

"No Carl, I am fine, thank you." She looked at Antonia, with daggers in her eyes and said, "I wish it was you on this plate. There would be less to eat."

"You had better put a napkin over those 52 EEE's. You could ruin that beautiful tent you are wearing. Now start eating, before it gets cold."

"I am calling the Bishop. I want the old Antonia back. I knew had to deal with her. You are a whole new troublesome package."

"That is wonderful; I get to hit Philip again. This time I will break his jaw and no cunnilingus for you for three months."

"I hate you Antonia. You have been talking to Frank, and your pre-law classes have made you think like a federal agent. I should take you over my knee and spank you."

"You can do that after you finish eating everything on your plate. Now get started."

Carl handed her a fork, with a smile on his face.

"Carl, you are fired."

"Yes ma'am. I will leave after you are finished eating. Marlon will rehire me as soon as I call him."

"I hate that old man."

"Yes madam, everyone knows that you cannot function without him. Eat!"

"Fuck off."

Carl cut a piece of the filet, put it on the fork, and held it in front of Celeste's mouth. "Miss Celeste, we can do this the easy way, or we can do this Marlon's way. Either way, you are going to eat."

"I hate..."

Carl inserted the fork into her mouth as soon as she started the sentence.

Antonia giggled, because of look on Celeste's face. She had not been force-fed since she was a child. Now, on her wedding day, the man she loved as a father, was having her force-fed.

After she swallowed the piece of meat, she said, "Marlon if you can hear me, 'I hate you, I hate you, I really, really hate you.'"

Moments later her cell phone rang and it was Marlon. "Good morning madam. Thank you for my morning greeting. As you know hate is the closest thing to love, and as I walk you down the aisle this afternoon, you will know that I love you most of all. Remember to eat everything on your plate. I would hate for Carl to knock your teeth out trying to feed you. The wedding pictures would have to be doctored to fill in the gaps."

"Tomorrow I want to know how you know everything that I do and say. Do you understand me old man?"

"Yes Madam, I promised you that I would, and I have never lied to you in your entire life. Tomorrow, I shall tell you all you need to know. Not everything, but everything you need to know."

"I hate you Marlon."

"Thank you, Madam. Now stop talking and eat."

She did, and she also calmed down. Marlon always had that effect on her.

At 9 o'clock everything went into high gear. Celeste, Antonia, Ann, and the bridal party headed for the salons to be primped, coiffed, and made up for this afternoon's event.

At 11:30 Antonia's aunts arrived, at Celeste's suite, to help her dress in her gown. She looked gorgeous; the gown was gorgeous; and the day was gorgeous. She thought, "What the hell was I worried about?"

Her cell phone rang and it was Marlon. "You were not worried, Madam. You just wanted your mother to be here with you. I wish she were here also."

"I did not say that out loud, Marlon. How did you know what I was thinking?"

"I planted a microchip in your brain when you were a baby."

"You did not."

"I am telepathic."

"You are not."

"I know you like an open book."

"Yes you do, dad."

"Celeste, I am not your father."

"I know dad. You have been more of a father to me than the man that started me and my mother's womb."

"Do not start crying. You will ruin your makeup."

"Okay, are you coming up to get me, or are we meeting downstairs for the pictures?"

"I am on my way to get you now."

"I am ready, dad."

The photographers started taking pictures, as soon as her gown was arranged properly. When Marlon walked in the door and looked at her, his eyes glassed over and he turned away for a second to control himself.

Celeste yelled at him, "Marlon, if you start crying, I will start crying, and neither one of us will be able to stop. So cut it out now."

"Madam, I do not know what you are talking about. Something just got into my eye and I had to flush it out."

"You said you never lied to me, and you just did on my wedding day."

"Am I not allowed one little white lie in 28 years?"

"No, not today old man, not when I need you the most. Now, come over here and let's take some wonderful pictures together."

At 1:45 PM, everyone from the wedding party climbed into their limousines and headed slowly for the Cathedral of Milan. Onlookers had been held back one full block, for security reasons.

Celeste did not want a traditional wedding March. She opted for a little-known anthem called 'Canon in F'. It was played on a grand piano and a quartet of violinists. It was enchanting.

Marlon stood straight and walked Celeste down the aisle like the princess she was. He was the proudest man in the Cathedral. Celeste held his arm as close to her as she could. There was no air between them. When they arrived at the altar, he lifted her veil and kissed her. He said, "Celeste, this is the proudest day of my life."

Celeste replied, "I love you Marlon. You are fired."

"Thank you Mrs. Castronova; I accept."

Celeste kissed him again, and turned to her husband to be.

Philip took her hand and walked her up the steps where the altar began.

Bishop Delphini began the preamble of the wedding ceremony by praising the good works both of these two young people had done, during their short lives. He talked about the miracle of conception and birth. He mentioned the slightly unorthodox way this new couple began their family; which made everyone laugh. He talked about the miraculous ways God works to change a person behavior, through prayer and hard work. He lavished high praise on those good people in attendance at today's ceremony. He warned those of low moral character that God knew who they were, and what he had in store for them, when their judgment time came.

In a reversal of procedure he asked Philip, "Do you, Philip, take this woman as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, to honor and obey, in sickness and in health, so long as you both may live?"

Philip replied, "I most certainly do."

"Do you, Celeste, take this man as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, to love and to honor, in sickness and in health, so long as you both shall live?"

"Absolutely, positively, I do."

"By the power vested in me by the Roman Catholic Church, the city of Milan, and the country of Italy, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Celeste, you may kiss your husband."

The audience laughed and applauded as the couple finished their vows, and were now, formally, a married.

Philip said, "Hello Mrs. Castronova, I love you, beyond all else; even my wine."

Celeste replied, "Hello Mister Castronova, you are officially a working man, and a billionaire. Get ready to put your nose to the grindstone; you have a lot of work to do. However, the first thing you are going to do is fuck me."

"It will be my utmost pleasure, madam."

They turned and faced the audience and started to walk down the aisle. Celeste immediately stopped and grabbed Marlon's hand and pulled him to her side.

"You are coming with me old man."

"Celeste, you fired me, and I accepted."

"Do you think I am letting you out of my sight? You know all of my secrets; from the guy that popped my cherry to where I hide my checkbook. You are not going anywhere, but with me."

"I was so looking forward to retirement. Now I have to suffer, by watching out for you, for the rest of my life?"

"I promise Marlon, you will really start suffering, when you start to raise my first daughter."

"I am too old to start that all over again. You tested my patience from day one. 28 years later, you still test my patience."

"You have two months to relax before the baby is due, Marlon. You can relax or run around with your girlfriends, until then. After that, it is diapers and breast milk."

"Are you going to use an automatic milking machine or is Philip going to help?"

"Marlon, don't start, I get enough of that from Antonia."

"Yes, I know. I laughed when she told me she called them 'The Michelin's."'

"Marlon, do not make me fire you again."

"Celeste, should I start a new count, because you are now Mrs. Castronova; or should I continue on, from when you were Miss Mesner?"

"As long as you are staying with me, Marlon; 'frankly my dear, I do not give a Damn."

"Would you please stop quoting 'GONE WITH THE WIND.' It was an old movie when I was born."

"The hell with the movie, I just love Clark Gable."

Philip asked, "Are you two finished yet? I am the one that just got married, and I have not gotten a word in edgewise."

Marlon asked Philip, "Sir, did you listen closely to your wedding vows?"

"Yes, I did."

"Would you repeat them for me, please?"

"I promised to take Celeste for 'My Lawful Wedded Wife, To Have and To Hold From This Day Forward, To Honor And Obey, In Sickness and in Health, For As Long As We Both May Live."

"You are close enough, Mister Castronova. Would you repeat madams' vows, please?"

"I was not listening to Celeste say her vows. I was just looking into her magnificent eyes, with all the love I had in me."

"Mister Castronova, as with all contracts, you should read or listen closely to, every word that is said. I will quote the important part of madams' vows to you. Listen very carefully. '... To Have and To Hold From This Day Forward, To Love and To Honor, In Sickness and In Health...' Do you notice any difference, between your vows and madams?"

"No, there is nothing significantly different."

Celeste laughed and smiled at her new husband.

"Madam, shall I tell him, or do you want the pleasure of telling him."

"You tell him, Marlon. If I tell him he will hit me, and you will have to hurt him."

"Sir, you promised my lady 'TO HONOR AND OBEY.' My lady promised to 'LOVE and HONOR YOU...' Do you see the difference now, Mister Castronova?"

"I am going to kill the Bishop. When I am finished with him, I am going to kill my wife. Then, Marlon, you can come and kill me. She has cheated me on my wedding day. What can I expect for the next 70 years?"

Antonia smacked him on his back and said, "Do not blame her, I am the one that gave the bishop the wording for your wedding vows. You spanked me, and I had to find a way to get even with you. I believe I just did."

"You are a dead woman."

Antonia yelled, "Frank, help me. Philip has threatened the mother of your son."

Resplendent in his tuxedo, Frank grabbed Philip by the back of his neck and asked, "Did you threaten my wife?"

Philip looked horrified. "I would never do anything as stupid as that; I know better."

Frank looked at Antonia, smiled, and said, "That is one."

Antonia took his arm, and replied, "It is the first time you started with that number; it was worth it."

After all the guests left for the stadium, the bridal party reentered the Cathedral for more pictures. When they were finished, they returned to the hotel to relax and freshen up. They were not due at the stadium for one hour.

Philip took Celeste to her suite, and carried her over its threshold. He put her down and began unbuttoning the myriad of clasps and buttons that held the gown together. As soon as it fell to the floor, he took her into his arms, kissed her, rubbed her bulging belly, and smacked her bottom, hard.

"What was that for," she asked?"

"You knew about the change in the wedding vows, didn't you?"

"I did not know about the changes in the wedding vows. Antonia told me that she had a surprise for me, and she was going to give it to me at the Cathedral. I did not realize the change, until Marlon repeated the vows to us."

"How can I kill her, with Frank around?"

"Remember, Philip, you have to obey me. You are not allowed to kill, Antonia."

"You are going to hold that over my head, for the rest of our marriage, aren't you?

"You have a very cute ass, Philip, and you can bet on it."

"You know I am going to try to get even with her, don't you?"

"You spanked her, and look what happened to you today. Are you sure you want to try it again?"

"What do I have to lose?"

"Your winery."

"Like hell, I would die first."

"Philip, last night I was not in a good mood, and I fought with her. I got her down on the ground and I got on top of her. I am bigger, and weigh 50 pounds more than she does. She told me she could get out of it easy. I told her there was no way she could do it. She asked me if I wanted to bet on it. I said yes, and I bet her $1000. Antonia said it was not enough. I asked her how much she wanted to bet. She replied, 'If she won, I had to pay her the amount I paid for our wedding. If I won she would pay for our wedding. I was so angry with her I said, 'You have a bet.' She said, 'Let's shake on it.' I put out my right hand to shake her hand, and she said, 'Sucker.' She took my thumb and forced it back, until I screamed in agony, and rolled off her. She sat on top of me, yelled that she did not want my money, and told me to get my head out of my ass, get some sleep, and be a human being in the morning. She kissed me, squeezed my tits, said goodbye, and went home. The next time I saw her was this morning, when she stormed into my room, because Marlon said, I still had a problem."

"How did Marlon... forget I said a thing."

Celeste took Philip by the hand, and dragged him towards the bedroom. "Can I get laid, now?"

"According to my vows, 'I must obey.' That is the one command, I will always love obeying."

Celeste jumped onto the bed, looking as frisky as ever. She sang to Philip, "I am a virgin, touched for the very first time."

Confused, Philip looked at her and said, "What?"

"I have never done this as a married woman. I want to see if it feels any different, now that I am legal."

"I will try to make it live up to your expectations."

He was out of his tuxedo, and into bed, in a flash. He removed her bra and panties; put his ear to her belly and said, "Hello, little girl; mommy and I are going to shake you around, for a little while. Do not be afraid, we are just having a little fun."

1...34567...9