Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you prefer an open face with goggles, or would you prefer a face shield type? We have these real nifty ones that have a slide down face shield like a fighter pilots helmet."

"I could try one of those," my wife answered.

"Well, let me help you with this one. Adam? You wanna grab a large?"

"Yeah. I have a new one I just put together," the other guy answered.

"Yeah, let's do that," Terry said, reaching to my wife's helmet to undo the strap again. He let go of the helmet and this time let his fingers linger on her nipples as she pulled the helmet off and shook out her hair. I was a little surprised she didn't object, but then I knew that my wife was a real sucker for having her nipples teased. It was always my secret weapon when she was mad at me, wrap my arms around her from behind and let my fingers tease her nipples while we talked out what had made her mad. It usually, not always, but usually ended in makeup sex. He continued to tease her nipples with two fingers of each hand until Adam came back with the new helmet. He took it from Adam and held it out for my wife to take. While she put the helmet on, he gently used the finger and thumb of each hand to squeeze and tease her now rock-hard nipples until he had to withdraw his hands to adjust the strap. "Perfect," he said. "Now you, Mister Parks?"

"Sure. Probably a large like hers."

Terry walked around the counter and pulled a silver helmet off the rack and held it out to me. I took it and slipped it on my head and made sure it fit right and adjusted the strap. "Yeah, this'll work great," I answered, playing with the slide down face shield.

"Adam and I will be right back!" he said before turning and jogging across the warehouse floor. In a few moments we heard two engines start, and not very long after that, two sporty-looking four wheel drive buggies came shooting down the long aisle and slid to a stop in front of us. One was pink and the other pure black.

"We'll take Sally's," Evelyn said, stepping past me and reaching into the pink buggy to pull a helmet off the seat. She strapped it on as Terry stepped around the black one and held a hand out for my wife.

"Let me help you get in," he said as he stepped up to her and scooped her up much more easily than I could have. He rolled her body toward him in his arms as he stepped toward the side of the buggy. I heard my wife squeak in surprise through the speakers in my helmet.

"You alright?" I asked as I turned to look at her.

"Uh huh," she answered a little breathlessly. Terry had her rolled in his arms far enough that her left breast was pressed to his face, and he appeared to be taking advantage by letting her nipple press into his mouth through the thin shirt. "Just getting a little, um, attention from Terry."

I frowned. I wasn't exactly sure I liked what was happening, but then, it was what we had talked about. If we were going to make this work, we'd have to be comfortable with each other having sex and being played with. I felt a hand on my back and turned to see Evelyn standing behind me, her hand gently pressed between my shoulder blades. "I wouldn't worry about her. Terry likes to play, but he is a very good ATV driver. Why don't you help me get in? You can drive if you'd like."

"Sure," I answered. She stepped to the passenger side of the buggy and sat on the edge. She held out her right hand for me, which I took. Holding my hand and the roll bar, she lifted one leg and then the other, the floppy shorts she had on pulling the crotch aside so that her pussy was exposed to me before she lowered her left leg down into the buggy, intentionally slowly.

"Oh my," my wife gasped.

"You okay?" I asked as I watched Evelyn sling her other leg into the buggy and then twist around. Evelyn pulled my right hand around her waist, so that when she slid down into the seat, my hand pulled the shirt up her body, stroking my hand up and over her big, soft tit.

"Yeah. he's just, um, helping me put my seat belts on."

"It didn't sound like just that."

"Let's just say that he was, um, letting his hand wander down a bit lower than I expected."

"Oh?"

"Like this," Evelyn said, pulling my hand down, making me bend over her in the cart until she had my hand between her legs. She rubbed my hand up and down her crotch a few times, looking up and grinning at me.

"Ah. I see," I answered as she let go of my hand. I held my hand there for a moment and then pulled it away. I walked around the buggy and slipped myself into it, adjusting the seat for my long legs. I spent a few moments working out how to buckle the four point harness and then tighten the belts, by which time Terry had his helmet on and was in his buggy, buckling himself in.

"Are we all set?" Evelyn asked over the radio.

"Oh yes!" Terry answered.

"Uh huh," My wife breathlessly answered.

"You okay hon?" I asked quickly.

"Um. Yeah. I'm fine."

"David, let it go," Evelyn said softly. "You don't want, or need, to know every little thing that might be done to her. Our gentlemen are trained to tease their female clients to generate larger tips. That helps you and them. As a result they will take any reasonable opportunity to touch, stroke, kiss, lick and if requested, fuck their clients. Right now I wouldn't be at all surprised if your wife is enjoying a little gentle stroking between her legs."

"I'll stop if you prefer me too," Terry said over the radio network.

"NO. Don't." My wife answered before I could. "We'll get used to it. I'm sure that my husband will be too occupied before long to care. That is, if I read Evelyn right."

"I think she reads me just about perfectly. In fact, I wouldn't at all be surprised if the bouncing made my shorts fall off along the way," Evelyn answered my wife. "Shall we go?"

I started up the engine on the buggy and drove out of the garage. Terry followed a ways behind, trying to let the dust settle a little before they drove through it, but it also took them out of the very short range of the radios so I couldn't hear what they were saying to each other. I followed Evelyn's directions and we wound our way up a twisting mountain path. I hesitate to call it a road, since it would take a goat, horse or, one of these machines, to make the climb. True to her word, as we climbed higher, her shorts seemed to be working their way down her thighs, with a bit of her help. Every time we hit a straight portion of the trail she'd reach for my hand and pull it down between her legs. It didn't take too long before I was putting my hand there on my own, her shorts were completely off and her shirt was pushed up to expose her tits.

She had me stop at the top of what seemed like a mountain. There was a picnic table and a pergola for shade where she pointed for me to pull off the trail. I was surprised to see the picnic table covered with a table cloth, and the two coolers sitting by it. Evelyn undid her belts and climbed out, shedding her shirt to leave her naked except for her hiking boots. "I thought we might want a snack while we talked," she said as my wife and Terry pulled in next to us.

"Talked?"

"Well, I thought it might be a good idea to chat before we went down into the north side," Evelyn said as I climbed out.

"This is nice," my wife said as she took off her helmet and unbuckled her belts. Terry stepped around the machine and reached to help her climb out. As she stepped out of the seat, he helped lift her legs over the side. As he set her down his hand slid down her back, and pushed her shorts down over her butt and hips. "OOOOOOH!" she cried in surprise, "TERRY!" as her shorts slid all the way down to her ankles.

"He's just helping you out," Evelyn said with a grin. "Before we go down below you're going to have to lose it all anyway."

"I'm going to have to lose what all anyway?" my wife asked as Terry pushed the shirt up her body until it was bunched under her arms, exposing her body from there to her ankles.

"Your clothes. We're going to go see the other side of the fence," she said with a grin, stepping over to me. She reached for my shorts and unsnapped them, looked down at me as she pulled the zipper down and then pushed my shorts down, freeing my hardon. "There is a strict no clothing policy there. It is, after all, a nudist camp."

"So of course, we have to be naked," I said as she started pushing my shirt up.

"We all do," Evelyn said as Terry coaxed my wife to lift her arms. He pulled her shirt up and tossed it on the table before moving his hands to the back of the bra my wife had on. He unclipped it and helped her take it off and tossed it onto her shirt. His hands moved back to her hips and pushed her underwear down to her thighs before sliding his hands back up her body, cupping and squeezing her tits and nipples while Evelyn tossed my shirt at the table and then squatted down in front of me. She helped me step out of my shorts and then tossed them at the table as well.

"Let me help you with yours," Terry said quickly, scooping my wife up again, this time essentially naked, and set her on the end of the table. He pulled her shorts and underwear off her legs and then pushed her knees apart. "You have a very nice looking pussy," he whispered as he leaned his face between her legs and kissed her pussy lips.

"I wouldn't mind if you did that to me," Evelyn whispered, having stood back up again in front of me. She pulled me to the table and sat on the end, lifting and spreading her legs. "Unless you want me to take care of that hard cock."

I heard my wife moan softly, drawing my attention to where she sat on the other end of the table, Terry's face between her legs, licking her pussy.

Evelyn took my face in her hands and made me look at her face. "Nuh uh. You need to learn to let happen what's happening there, and pay attention to what's in front of you. Trust me, if you don't, you'll be frustrated and upset all the time. It can be hard for a man to watch someone else pleasure his spouse," she whispered, one hand moving from my face to my dick. She coaxed me closer with her hand on my shaft and her heels on my butt. "Trust me, Terry is very good and very gentle."

"You planned this?"

"I did, to help you two get used to this. If you're going to stay, and I do so want you to stay, you're going to have to get used to this. You can't walk around this all day and not be tempted to taste it. No matter how hard you try, sooner or later one of you is going to take the trip again, the trip you both went on last night. You need to accept that it's all part of normal life here," she whispered, rubbing my dick head up and down her wet slit. "Now, fuck me and pay attention to me; know that she's enjoying herself as well and that at the end of the day, you two will go to bed together, still loving each other."

"Was last night planned too?" I asked quietly.

"Actually, it wasn't. Today was, but since last night happened and you both seemed to have weathered it well enough, I felt confident that today would go as well," she whispered as she pulled on my butt with her heels, easing me into her hot wet pussy. "I have to admit. I was a bit jealous of Felicia last night."

"Yeah?" I asked as I sunk deeper into her. "Why is that?"

"Dancing with you, naked, under the mister. It's one of my favorite ways to have sex," she whispered as she spread her legs apart again, allowing me to start stroking in and out of her, slowly at first.

"Oh, damn," my wife groaned loudly. I glanced past Evelyn and could tell that Terry was doing exactly what I was doing, pushing himself into my wife's pussy.

"Nuh uh, pay attention to me," Evelyn whispered, reaching up to turn my face back to her. "She'll be fine. You want to pay attention to me. If you start paying attention to what's happening to her you're going to get sidetracked, or worse, upset. Just let what happens over there happen. Let her decide what she wants and when. You decide for you what you want, and how, and when." I nodded and started to stroke faster into her, moving my hands to her tits to play with her nipples. "That's it. Now you're cooking. Play with my body, my tits. Make my nipples cry for more and then make me come around you. Fuck me until you can't hold back any longer and then pump me full of your cum! I know you want to. I know you want to stuff me full of your cum."

"Uh huh," I grunted as I pushed myself in and out faster, stroking my shaft deep into her and letting my shaft stroke along her clit with each thrust.

"Oh yes. Ohhhhh god yes. So good. Sooooo fucking good," Evelyn moaned as I pumped my dick in and out of her. "Make me come. So close. Make me come for you."

I pulled and pinched her nipples as I drove my cock hard and fast into her, pushing both of us toward climax. Her tits bounced on her chest with each impact of my body into her bare ass. In and out I plunged, trying, only partly successfully, to ignore the moans and gasps from my wife as Terry pumped his dick in and out of her.

"Oh shit. OHHHHH shit. I'm going to come," I heard my wife moan. "Not in me. Please not in me," she added breathlessly just before I heard the long deep groan of her climax. "Oh god. Oh god yesssss!" she groaned, letting her head fall back as her body trembled.

"Come on David. Look at me. Not her. Look at me as you make me come. Look at my tits and pussy and think about your cock filling me up," Evelyn panted. "You have me so close. Make me come for you. Make me come around your cock."

"Uh huh," I grunted, looking at her tits. Little dots of perspiration were appearing on her chest, coalescing into drops that ran down and around her big, soft tits. I looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her, watching me push into her until her small patch of curls pressed into my pubic hair.

"That's it. Here I come. Oh god yes David. That's it. Make me come around you. Let me feel you fill my hot cunt with your cum!" she cried.

"Shit," I grunted as I felt her pussy spasm around me. My cock surged and flowed a gush of cum deep in her pussy.

"FUCK YES!" Evelyn screamed into the sky as her whole body suddenly jerked. I felt her pussy gush her juices over me, wetting my crotch and running down my legs as she jerked in time with my surges of cum deep in her pussy. I stood there, sweating and panting as we climaxed together.

I looked over at my wife as I stood panting, my climax starting to fade away. I could see Terry holding one of her legs up on his shoulder, the other in his hand as he slowly stroked his dick, coaxing the remaining cum out onto her stomach as she craned her neck to see me.

"You okay?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah," she panted. "I heard everything she said. She's right, we have to get used to it or we can't stay. It was hard listening to you fucking her. It was hard to hear you coming, knowing you were coming inside her. I know how it feels, I wanted to feel it in me, but from you, not Terry. I hope you're not disappointed, Terry."

"It's okay. You have sexy tits and I didn't mind coming all over em," he said. "I know my business, not all women want to take a load inside. I'm used to it."

"Does it happen a lot?" my wife asked as she half sat, half laid in front of him.

"Women seem to be more reluctant to let a strange guy come in her than a guy is to coming in a stranger's pussy," he said with a chuckle. "My sister gets filled at least twice a day."

"Your sister works here?"

"Uh huh. She works in the spa," he said. "Maybe you'll get to meet her."

"I think we plan on meeting everyone, sooner rather than later. So I'd say we will."

"Good. From what I can see, I think your husband has enough to actually get her off."

"Has enough of what?" my wife asked as Terry helped her sit up and slide off the table. I could see as she turned, her tits and stomach covered with strings of cum that had turned clear, slowly dripping and sliding down her body. "God I'm covered with you!"

"His dick," he said. "Yeah, you had me pretty turned on from the ride out here. I didn't know how you'd take me playing with you. I wasn't expecting you to play with my dick the whole way."

"Only seemed fair, since you had your hand down my pants. Now explain. His dick?"

"You have to know." Evelyn said to her from where she still lay on the table, pushing herself up on her elbows.

"Have to know what?"

"He's trying to tell you that you're exceptionally lucky. Your husband's hardware is probably in the top twenty percent. Long, but not too long, fat but not too fat. Perfect proportions but still above average size. We only have a few young men that are bigger," Evelyn said.

"He's not really that big, is he?" my wife asked, looking curiously at Evelyn.

"Yes, he is," she said with a chuckle. "I wasn't sure just how well endowed he was until I had it in my mouth and couldn't get it all the way down. Not only large, but he knows how to use it. I love that little dip he makes while he's pumping in and out. It makes him press against my clit each time he pushes in. Couldn't ask for a better fuck, unless he was sucking my nipples at the same time."

"He does that too," my wife whispered, blushing suddenly as Terry, squatting in front of her and using some wet wipes to clean his cum off of her, leaned toward her and closed his lips around one of her nipples. "Oh damn. Are you trying to get me started again?" she hissed at him.

He pulled his mouth off her nipple and grinned. "Why not?"

"No. Not now," she protested. "I'm not going into a nudist camp with my pussy leaking like a faucet."

"I doubt they could see it," he answered with a grin, "but I'll wait until we come back for your clothes."

"Come on. Let's have a snack and some water. We all sweat quite a bit out, even if we don't realize it, and we need to replenish," Evelyn said as she slipped off the end of the table. She bustled around, setting out some crackers and cheese plates and bottles of flavored waters for us. I sat down next to my wife to eat.

"You okay with this?" I asked quietly.

"Not yet. But I'm getting there," she answered, barely louder than a whisper. "If I keep getting fucked like that, I may not ever want to go home!" I looked at her with a little surprise, to which she blushed brightly. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," I answered her chuckling to myself. I'd known her to blush on occasion, but I don't think I'd ever seen her blush as many times in one day as she had the last two days.

We finished eating our snack and then stood overlooking the valley below. There were rows of little bungalows, an area for campers, and several large buildings. "This is completely family friendly. No public sex or groping. It's a traditional nudist resort. The clients pay a fee per year and as part of that they can come as many times as they want, on a space available basis. We've expanded the camping area twice now to meet the demand." Evelyn told us as we stood looking down over the camp.

"How many people come?"

"We have over three-thousand clients that pay an annual fee. At any given time there could be as many as a hundred and fifty families. There are about a dozen staff there, not counting the camp director. You'll meet her in a little while. She's responsible for keeping everything going. Maintenance and such happens by contractors or our maintenance staff from the other side."

"She must have a busy job," I answered as Evelyn walked to the box of stuff that had contained portions of the food. She pulled out orange bottles of spray sunblock and several tubes.

"Since we're going naked, camp rules, we better cover up with some sunblock. You two have gone long enough without and sunburned nipples suck," she said tossing one of the spray bottles to Terry. "We found the spray works really well for almost everywhere, except, one or two places. Nipples, pussy lips, and dicks. So we can spray each other down and then do the cream on the more sensitive parts."