Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I answered as she handed me the spray bottle.

She turned away from me and held her arms out. "Don't miss anyplace!" she said, holding herself that way, clearly waiting for me to spray her.

"Turn around," Terry said, causing me to look over at my wife and him. She hesitantly held her arms out and turned her back to him. He started spraying her down, working from her ankles up her body, including up her butt cheeks and crack, making her squeak in surprise.

"Well?" Evelyn asked.

"Oh, yeah," I answered as I started spraying her down at well. I worked the bottle over her whole body and then she turned around so I could repeat it on the front. Once I was done she took the bottle from me and started spraying me down. Not having to look at her I looked over and watched my wife doing the same to Terry. It didn't take too long before we were all covered in spray sunblock. She took the bottle from me and picked up one of the squirt bottles.

"Now, rub some of this on my nipples and my pussy," she said, holding it out to me.

"Um, sure," I answered squirting some on my hand.

"I'm having you do me first on purpose. You need to have a hardon when I do you, otherwise if you don't, it doesn't get everywhere and you'll end up with toasted pecker."

"And if rubbing you doesn't get me a hardon?"

"Like that's going to happen?" my wife said as Terry picked up a tube and carried it to the other end of the table where he was working on her.

"Probably right," I answered as Terry started rubbing his hands around my wife's big, soft boobs.

"Uh uh. Look at me David. Remember what we talked about before."

"Yeah," I answered, looking back at her. I slipped my hand between her legs and massaged some of the lotion into her pussy while she stroked my hard cock even harder. She reached for the tube and squirted some on my dick. She rubbed it in, sliding her hands along my shaft and twisting them, teasing me up the slope toward climax again, if she kept it up.

"So what if he isn't all hard?" my wife asked from across the table.

"The guys get played with and have so much sex that sometimes it takes a bit of stimulation to get them up. Just suck on it a bit. I'm sure he'll respond to that."

"Suck his dick?"

"Yeah. You do know how, don't you?"

"Well, actually, I haven't done it in so many years," my wife said hesitantly.

"You don't suck on David's dick?" Evelyn asked in surprise.

"Well. Um. No."

Evelyn walked around the table and stepped next to her. She reached out for Terry's dick and then knelt down next to him. "Come on down here," she said to my wife. "Now, watch and do what I do." Evelyn held his dick up and licked up the bottom side of his shaft, stroking it with her tongue from his balls to his head. Then she pulled it down toward her face and closed her lips around it, sliding her mouth onto him several inches before pulling back off. She used her tongue to tease over and around his head before pulling her face back. "Your turn."

"You make that look almost pleasurable," my wife whispered as I stood a few feet away and watched her.

"It is, if you want it to be," Evelyn answered. My wife tentatively took Terry's dick in her hand and licked slowly up the bottom of his shaft. "look up at him. Make him your focus," she whispered to my wife. My wife licked up again, reaching the bottom of his now engorging head, flicking the tip of her tongue over the bottom side before pulling it down and closing her lips around it. She pushed her mouth on to it a few inches. "Use your tongue to tease under it as you push your mouth on and off of it."

"Oh yeah. Like that," Terry groaned suddenly. "Just like that."

"See, youcan do it!" Evelyn said with a chuckle. "Slide your hand along it. Stroke him with your hand while you stroke him with your tongue and mouth. That's it. Just like that," Evelyn whispered. She looked up at Terry and asked, "How's she doing?"

"For someone who doesn't, she does damn well," he groaned.

"How well?" Evelyn asked.

"Well enough that she better stop if she wants me hard," he groaned softly.

"That's enough, Jennifer," Evelyn said, standing up. "We do want him hard to coat him with cream. But not that kind of cream."

"Okay," my wife said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "That wasn't really that bad."

"I'm surprised that you don't do David that way."

"We had a little accident early on," I said quietly. "I accidently fired off in her mouth and she hasn't sucked on me since."

"You don't like to take his load?" Evelyn asked. "I'm surprised. I love to get a load of cum in my mouth."

"Not me. Kinda disgusting," my wife answered.

"You let your husband lick you, right?"

"Well, yeah. He loves to."

"And you climax for him?"

"Of course."

"So he takes your cum, but you won't take his?" Evelyn asked with raised eyebrows.

"He's not. I mean. He doesn't."

"Oh yes he does," she answered before turning away. "Well, finish Terry's sunblock and then let's head down."

It only took a few moments for us to get our helmets all on. I was climbing in my cart when Terry picked up my wife again, clearly pressing her nipple to his mouth as his hard dick tried to push up between her legs. I was going to have to learn to accept that she was a big girl, and if she didn't want the attention, she could stop it on her own. That didn't stop me from seeing him set her half in and half out of the cart and thrust his hips toward her. Whether he was just very practiced or lucky, I didn't know, but I could tell by the look on her face that his cock had driven right into her pussy. She closed her eyes as he rocked his hips a few times, working his dick in and out of her before pulling out and letting her slide down into the cart. I'd never known her to be anything like willing to be playful that way with me in the past. But this was, well, all new and different. I was going to have to just get used to it.

"Remember, she's a big girl." I heard Evelyn say over the radio.

"It was no big deal," my wife said over the radio. "I kinda liked it."

"I could tell that," I answered.

"Not like you haven't already been playing. I mean, were you going to tell me that Evelyn sucked your dick?"

"I. Um. I was. Um."

"Uh huh. Thought as much. This is going to be a two way street honey. If you get to enjoy things like our housekeeper, then I'm sure as hell going to get to enjoy a little too."

"Fair is fair," I answered.

"Good," she answered as I started up my cart. We moved out as soon as I had my seat belt buckled, my wife and Terry lagging a ways behind to avoid some of the dust, which also put them out of radio range again.

"I take it you're having trouble with her liking his attentions?" Evelyn said over the radio.

"A little. She never played like that with me. In fact, if I'd have tried anything like this with her, she'd have been angry."

"You have to realize. It isn't you. I'm sure you've heard, what happens in vegas, stays in vegas? There's a reason for that. A lot of women, and men, will allow themselves to let their hair down and do things that they wouldn't otherwise. Away from their normal life, where they have to maintain the appearance of decorum and propriety, here they can let all that go. I think your wife is doing just that: letting go of all those things she pretends to be to maintain her reputation at home and letting the moment overtake her. I suggest you do the same thing. She's a big girl. If she wants something to stop all she has to do is say stop and they will. The staff is very well trained to never force anything on anyone that doesn't want it. Just like that. If she'd have objected to his mouth on her nipple, he would have never done what he did. Understand?"

"I guess so," I answered. "I guess I was just kind of disappointed that she's done things today with a total stranger that I would have loved to have her do with me anytime in the past."

"But that's just it. He is a stranger. She doesn't have to worry about what he thinks of her. She does have to worry about what you would think of her if she'd have let you do that before this week. Don't forget, you've done your share already too, between last night and today. How do you think she feels watching you fucking me until we both climax? That used to be just her domain, now it's not."

"Yeah. I suppose," I answered as I slowed down to approach the camp that we seemed to reach a lot sooner than I'd have expected.

"This is the north point camp. No public displays of sex. It's family friendly. If you want sex, do it out of sight. There is the camping area to the north. Stay on this road and we'll go right through the middle."

"Got it," I answered as I slowed further as we started seeing more people. We passed several rows of cabins, a large building that Evelyn said was the shower facility, and then the pool. It looked every bit as normal as any city pool, except that no one except some of the small children were wearing swim suits, and no one seemed to care. There were all ages, sizes, and body styles on display, and like I said, no one seemed to notice or care that everything was on display. It was what I would have expected in a nudist camp I suppose.

"Pull up in front of that building," she said, pointing to a long log cabin type building. I pulled in front of it and stopped, my wife and Terry pulling in next to me. "We're there."

We all climbed out and I did my best to try and hide my hardon with my helmet as long as I could, until Evelyn stepped around and took it from me, hanging it on the hook on inside the cart, leving me jutting out obscenely. I was actually glad to get into the building and out of sight, since I felt like I was sticking out like a sore thumb. My relief at being inside was short lived. The completely naked twenty-something year old redhead sitting behind the counter made me suddenly self-conscious as her eyes immediately went to my rock hard dick. I saw her lips turn up momentarily in a grin as she looked at me and then licked her lips and tried to hold a straight face as she asked what she could do for us.

"This is Mister and Missus Parks: the new owners. We have an appointment with Sophia," Evelyn said without stopping, continuing to walk past the counter toward a hallway.

"Oh! Well, good to meet you Mister Parks!" the young lady said quickly, moving along the counter to meet me as I reached the end, following Evelyn. Without being prompted, the young lady stepped to me and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her body to mine in a tight, full-body hug. I could feel my hard dick trapped between us as she pressed her hips and chest to mine.

I loosely wrapped my arms around her waist to hug back, feeling more than a little awkward. I could feel my face blush a little as the hug dragged on more than a few moments. She finally released me and stepped toward my wife, not giving her a chance to back away before she hugged my wife, their bare tits pressed together as the little redhead embraced her.

"Sorry," the little redhead said as she backed away. "I'm kinda a hugger," she said with a crooked little grin. "I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"You did, Donna," Terry said from behind my wife. "I thought you were going to stop doing that?"

"Well, I only hug special people now!" she said a little defensively as she backed away from my wife several steps.

"It's fine," my wife interjected. "I'm Jennifer and my husband is David. So, I take it you work here?"

"Yes ma'am. I do the front desk most days."

"Which includes what?"

"Well, I check people in and out, I arrange for any maintenance work, I handle any questions or problems, schedule the housekeeping, typical hotel front desk type stuff."

"And she does a fantastic job at it," I heard from behind me. I turned to see a tall black woman, easily as tall as I was, with large breasts, no, that's not accurate, really large breasts. If I had to guess, I'd say she was a gazillion D cup, easily the largest tits I'd ever seen in person. Her skin was that of uncreamed coffee from head to toe, with the exception of her areola, which were easily as large around as a coffee cup, and were darker brown, almost black in color. Her nipples protruded from the center of each, almost as thick around as the tip of my pointer finger. The only other place that was a different color was between her legs. Her entire mound and outer lips were very dark, and the lips of her protruding inner labia were even darker, except for the tiny little bits of pink that showed as her moved toward me. Her hair was woven in a long braid that wrapped over her left shoulder and extended down past her left nipple. "I'm Sophia," she said, extending a hand toward me as she walked across the short distance from the hallway to where I was standing.

"David," I said as I took her hand. She stepped closer, holding my hand but pulling me closer to her, pulling my hand across her body, until she could touch her left cheek to mine and then her right.

"It is so good to meet you," she said pleasantly, standing so close to me that my engorged head brushed against her stomach and her nipples brushed my chest. "I've heard some about you from Evelyn. I think I'm going to enjoy working with you."

"Um. Yeah, me too," I answered as she leaned a little closer, pressing her nipples to my chest.

"Thirty eight double G," she whispered before straightening and stepping back. She let go of my hand and let hers stroke down my chest to my dick, brushing my hardon as she stepped past me toward my wife. "Jennifer isn't it?" she said as she stepped to my wife, and like me, took her hand. She leaned in and kissed my wife gently on both cheeks, stepping close enough to let her nipples brush my wife's. "Evelyn's description didn't do you justice. You are indeed a very beautiful woman. Not all women carry their looks as they age, but you have."

"Um. Thank you," my wife said, blushing a light pink as Sophia stood with their nipples still touching. "Your accent sounds foreign."

"Yes. I am French. I get quite a bit of ribbing that I have been here for almost ten years and still sound like I just got off the boat," Sophia said with a smile. She slowly stepped back, not taking her hand from my wife's, using it to pull her along with her for a few feet before releasing it. "Please, come to my office where we can get comfortable."

I glanced at Evelyn who had a crooked little grin on her face as if she knew something we didn't as Sophia pulled my wife between us on her way to the hallway. I followed behind as my wife was led to a door down the hall and into a large, spacious office. It had a large desk, several comfortable looking chairs and a sofa. Sophia led my wife to the sofa and then sat down, drawing my wife to sit on one side of her before patting the sofa on the other side of her while looking at me. I moved to it and sat down. Sophia leaned back and rested one hand on my thigh and the other on my wife's thigh. My wife looked slightly uncomfortable, but didn't pull away.

"So, you run North Point?" I asked to get the conversation started.

"I do. Well, run it isn't really the right word. I see myself as a coordinator, a facilitator. I try to make the guests comfortable in their own skin. They come here to get away from life where they are limited and constrained, even by clothing. So the rule here is absolutely no clothing for adults. It's up to parents how much they push that on their children."

"So you go naked all the time?" my wife asked.

She laughed softly. "My wardrobe is extremely sparce. This time of year I'm naked from when I get up to when I go to bed, and usually while I'm in bed. The only time I really wear anything is some late nights when it gets cold, and during the winter of course. It's pretty quiet here in the winter. Not that it ever snows or anything, but let's face it. No one wants to run around naked when it's only fifty degrees."

"I can understand that," I answered.

We spent the next half hour discussing how the North Point operated and where resources came from and how it's all paid for before going on to start discussing future plans. All the while her hands seemed to inch closer and closer to both my dick and my wife's crotch, her fingers finally wrapping around my hard shaft. I could see her hand in my wife's lap, slipping closer and closer to my wife's pussy any time my wife relaxed her legs so her thighs weren't pressed tightly together. I finally understood exactly what the grin Evelyn had was. Sophia liked to fly over both sides of the fence, preferably at the same time. It made me wonder if our overly huggy, little red head was a frequent play thing.

"You know, we have to get back for an appointment at the spa." Evelyn said, interrupting us.

"Ohhhhhh? A Spa appointment? Your first?" Sophia said with a huge smile.

"Yes, their first. I thought they should enjoy a nice relaxing couples massage," Evelyn answered.

"Ohhhhhh I envy you. Those are SOOOO Much fun," Sophia said, squeezing my dick and then stroking it slightly. "You know, if either of you ever need a partner for one of those, let me know."

"I think maybe you should come for dinner tomorrow night. You can continue to discuss plans then," Evelyn said. "I'm sure David wouldn't mind coming over the hill to pick you up."

"I'd love to. I haven't been to the big house in, well, a long time," she said with a smile. "It could be a little late when we get done. You sure you're up to driving me home after dark?"

"Oh, I'm sure they can find room for you in one of the guest rooms." Evelyn said as she stood up.

"Ohhhh. That would be wonderful," Sophia said, letting go of my dick and standing up. She held out a hand to me and helped me stand and then pressed her body against mine. She kissed me on both cheeks and then gave me a slow, wet kiss on the lips. She stepped back and held a hand out to my wife. Like she had with me, she held my wife's hands and pulled their bodies together until their nipples pressed to each other. She leaned to kiss my wife on both cheeks and then pressed her lips to my wife's, who pulled back quickly, a look of surprise on her face. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you," Sophia said with a look of concern on her face. "I thought, after we were sitting there all this time. I just thought that. I'm sorry."

"It's, um, okay," my wife said haltingly. "I was just caught off guard."

Sophia smiled and pulled them both together again, this time letting go of my wife's hands and wrapping her arms around her to pull them tightly together. "I'll try not to be quite so forward next time," she said quietly to my wife before releasing her. Then she turned to me and looked down at my dick. "Angie wouldn't mind taking care of that for you, if you wanted."

"Angie?"

"The girl outside? She loves a hard cock," Sophia said. "But she's not allowed to play with the guests, so she hardly ever gets a chance to enjoy one."

"I, um, I'll pass for right now," I answered.

"Maybe a good idea. You want to be fresh for your massage!" she said as Evelyn moved to the office door and opened it. "Come!" she said, taking us both by the hand and walking us across the office. "I'll see you both tomorrow night then?"

"Yeah. Sure," my wife answered a little nervously.

We walked out and started putting our helmets on to leave. "Why did I feel like she wanted to have sex with both my husband and I?" I heard my wife ask Terry, inadvertently asking the question over the radio at the same time.

"Because she did," Evelyn answered over the circuit. "You'll find there are many ways to enjoy sexual encounters. Sophia came to us from a facility in France. They didn't have the same restrictions there that we have on our staff, and she regularly enjoyed couples."