Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Thomas. "I can't do this. I don't care what kind of bet I made, I can't, not in front of a bunch of people watching me."

"How about if I blindfold you? Then you don't have to see them. It's like it'd be just you and me."

"Blindfold me? Really? Well, maybe. I won't promise. I still don't know if I can do this. Besides, who wants to look at an old woman getting undressed?"

"Tell you what. I'll come by and help get you dressed in something that will be really head turning. Then all you have to do is let Thomas take you on stage and do his thing."

"Do his thing. Undressing me? What about him? How do I undress him if I'm blindfolded?"

"Trust me, he'll take care of getting himself undressed," Mandy said with a grin. "You'll be great!"

"I doubt it" my wife said quietly, shaking her head. "You do this kind of thing all the time?"

"Several nights a week," she answered.

"And I only have to do this once?"

"Just once." Mandy said. "Unless of course you like it. Then you can do it as much as you want."

"I doubt there will be any replays. Okay. If you blindfold me so I can't see, I'll try," she said to Thomas.

"Good. That's settled. We'll come get you from the house when it's time. Now, your sweet husband and I still need a shower, and I think there are four young studs that wouldn't mind helping you finish yours," Mandy said with a grin, reaching out to pull me across the shower room. "Might as well give them some room."

I let her draw me to the far side of the room and under a shower head she turned on. From there I could see the four young men move around my wife. She looked at me across the shower room over the shoulder of one of the gentlemen, before looking down again. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to rescue her or if she just wanted to make sure I was there, as a safety net. I assumed the second, since I was quite sure none of them would hurt her in any way. In moments they all had soapy hands and were rubbing them all over her body, from her neck to her toes.

Mandy pulled me back under the water and started to soap me with liquid soap from a dispenser on the wall, washing my chest and lower by reaching around me and pulling my back to her chest. "She'll be fine," she whispered. "Remember. We're here to make guests feel good, not to hurt them. All she has to do is say stop and they will. Trust me."

"If you say so," I answered, feeling her hands working down further. I felt her grasp my dick and play with it, surprisingly coaxing it to start growing in her hand again, even though at the moment I wasn't exactly turned on. I turned around to face her and reached out for soap. We stood and lathered and rinsed each other before I turned back to look at my now rinsed off wife, rubbing her hands almost eagerly over the firm stomachs of the four guys. Whatever trepidation she had felt had apparently disappeared.

Mandy dried me off and then let me wrap the towel around my waist while Thomas dried my wife, the four studs watching him dry her naked body while they played with their again hard dicks. Once she was dry and had the towel around her body, she stepped to each of them and leaned toward them. She gave each a soft kiss on the lips and squeeze of their dicks before Mandy led us back out to our cart.

"Feels funny driving around in a towel," my wife said as we headed back to the house.

"You can take it off," I said.

"Not on your life," she said with a smile, and then more quietly. "Not unless there are a bunch of hunky guys waiting to jack off for me."

"You enjoyed that, did you?"

"I know it was all faked. I mean, what young guy wants to jack off to an old woman's body? Hell, even Thomas must have been faking it."

"Oh? Did he come in you or not?"

"Well, yeah."

"Hard or just kinda uh?"

"Well, hard I guess."

"You can't fake that. I keep telling you, you're a damn good looking woman for your age. Some day you might believe it."

"I'm not convinced. But it did feel good just the same." She said as I parked at the back of the house. We walked in, in just the towels, a fact that didn't escape Candice's notice.

"Been having a good time?" she asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah," my wife answered. "Just got suckered into the two of us getting stripped on stage tonight!"

"Really? You're going to dance tonight? Sweet! Maybe we can dance together."

"We'll see. Mandy is going to be stripping me and then having me fuck her on stage. Thomas is going to strip Jennifer." I said.

"Oh damn! How cool! How did you ever agree to that? I didn't think you were all that interested in the club."

"Let's just say that we honor our bets, and we both got suckered."

"Miss Rachel said she had an idea on how to get you to learn about the club. I had no idea it would be from the stage! I am soooo going to be there to watch this one!"

"Yeah, thanks for that," I said. "I think I need a nap."

"Well, if you wanna pick dinner I can have it here when you wake up."

"You pick for me, honey. I'm going up to bed." Jennifer said as she headed to the stairs.

"You know, the middle aged couples that come to these are going to go nuts for her. She has such fantastic tits," Candice said quietly while I looked at the menus on the kitchen counter. I felt her hand slide under the towel and find my dick while I was reading. "And I know that the ladies are going to want this put someplace tender," she whispered. "Such a sexy cock. If you didn't need it tonight, I'd be tempted to bend over the counter and let you take me right here, for free even."

"That's big of you," I said as I circled the selections I thought we'd want. "How about dinner at seven."

"Done," she said, letting go of my dick. "Go have a good nap. And if you decide you wanna exercise him before the show, let me know," she said with a giggle.