Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck you feel good in me. Sooo big. So long. I don't know how long I can do this without coming again," she moaned as she bounced up and down on me a little faster. I reached both hands to her chest and started to squeeze and tease her tits and nipples while she rode up and down my shaft, quickly pushing my recently aborted orgasm back to life. Up and down she bounced, slapping her ass into my thighs before rebounding back up again. "Oh god. Ohhhhh fuck. You wanna feel me come around your cock? You wanna fill my sweet pussy with your cum? Come for me sweetie. Come in me while I climax on your fantastic cock!"

I felt her already tight pussy squeeze tighter around me while she continued to try and stroke up and down my shaft, her orgasm making her coordination fail. If anything, the more erratic strokes served only to push me closer to the edge. I could tell her climax was starting to fade away just as mine was getting ready to peak. My hips pushed up at her in time with her strokes, the urgency to shove deeper into her growing by the second. "OH FUCK!" I grunted as my body jerked hard, my spasm lifting my hips up toward her and driving my head all the way into her as she lifted herself. I felt the surge of cum flow into her, and moments later a cry of pleasure as her own climax was suddenly renewed by the changing sensation. I felt her pussy squeezing me, trying to draw me into her as she slammed herself down on me. The second and third powerful squirts of cum into her were joined by her own squirts of cum, spraying out onto my body and the table. Long, powerful gushes of her juices that seemed to flow from around my cock before spraying out across my chest and stomach, some reaching all the way to my neck and face. My body bucked and jerked under and inside her as I filled her little pussy with my cum at the same time.

I lay panting and trying to catch my breath as the sounds of my wife's climax filtered through. I looked over and saw her body shuddering and trembling again in what I guessed was her third climax, as Thomas stood between her now widely spread legs, his body jerking and shaking as he emptied his cum into her. I lay there, with mixed feelings, as I watched him fill her with his cum, knowing that I had just done the same thing to the young lady on my lap, but still having a little difficulty watching him emptying into her. I wondered briefly if my wife seen that I had come in the young lady still sitting on my lap, or if her attention was so completely on what Thomas was doing that she hadn't noticed.

The young lady on my lap lay down on me, turning my head to look back at her and bringing her mouth to mine. She gave me a long, slow, wet kiss that felt extremely heartfelt and unfaked. We lay there for several minutes until our breathing was back to normal and the effects of our climaxes had faded away. I looked at my wife, lying on the table, looking at me, her expression almost one of concern. "You okay with what just happened?" she finally asked.

"Which part?"

"All of it. Having him come in me? I didn't have him pull out. I let him go all the way. I didn't mean to, but it felt too good and I didn't want him to stop."

"I can't exactly complain. I did it too."

"I know. I expected you to. The question is, how do you feel about me getting it done to me?"

"If I said I didn't feel anything I'd be lying. But I can't exactly do what I just did and say that you shouldn't. How do you feel about it?"

"Less upset than I did last night," she said softly as Thomas moved from between her legs. He helped her sit up and held a hand out to help her off the table.

"Come on. Let me take you to the shower and get you cleaned up," he said with a smile.

"Without David?"

"Trust me, he'll enjoy Mandy getting him showered. But if you want to stay together, he's welcome to come with us."

"You sound like you plan on more than just showering," she said to him.

"I aim to please, and I feel like you wouldn't mind a little more yet. By the time we get showered, I'm sure I'll be recovered enough for a little more."

"I think we should let them go shower and catch up with them in a little bit," Mandy, as I now knew, said softly. "I can already feel you starting to get hard again and I know I wouldn't turn down a little more of this. We have plenty of time left in our hour session."

"We do?"

"Oh yes, plenty of time. Besides, they're going to shower in the same shower as when you came in, so we can see what they're doing when we go shower." I didn't really answer, but watched Thomas leading my wife away and out the door, leaving the two of us alone in the room. Mandy pulled off my dick and slipped off the table. She bent over and began to massage and tease my cock with her hand and mouth, moving her butt close enough to the table that I could reach down and tease her pussy with my fingers. "Mmmmmm. I like being played with," she moaned around my dick, wiggling her ass side to side a little. I lay there feeling her working on my dick, which she was having good success with getting hard again for long minutes before she pulled off me. "So, how would you like to fuck me? Anything goes."

"Do you have a favorite position?"

"Any position that gets your cock in my pussy is my new favorite position. It's not every day a girl gets to fuck the owner."

"Is that why you want to have sex with me again? Trying to make inroads with me?"

"Hell, I'd fuck Godzilla if he was the owner. It's kinda my job. But honestly, I like your cock and if I can help convince you to stay and keep us open, why wouldn't I?"

"At least you're honest," I answered while she continued to stroke my dick with one hand. "Why don't you climb back on me and give me a nice slow one while we chat."

"If that's what you want," she said with a shrug. She climbed onto the table and settled on my dick again and began to slowly ride up and down on me. "How's that?"

"Just fine," I answered in an almost groan at how tight she was. I let her ride me slowly, running my hands up and down her body slowly, teasing her nipples for a moment and then sliding down to let my thumb rub her clit. "So tell me, do you enjoy doing this?"

"Having sex? Hell yes! I love it."

"So, having strange men fuck and fill you with cum is alright by you?"

"For enough money," she said with a shrug.

"Like how much?"

"If you were a paying customer? Oh, I'd say this hour would cost you about six hundred. It'd only be about three hundred if you didn't want to come in me."

"That's a lot. You think you're worth it?"

"Wrong question. Do you think I'm worth it?" she asked me back with a grin. "You've seen my figure and my pussy. I get a lot of requests because my body looks eighteen, not my actual age. There are a few of us that do. Lots of older guys fantasize about fucking a daughter or babysitter. I fit the bill on a lot of those."

"So you pretend to be a daughter?"

"If he wants me to," she said with a smile. "Like this." She leaned down toward me, moving my hands off her body and shifting them to her bare ass. She continued to slide up and down my dick slowly, bending over until her tits pressed against my chest lightly. Then she whispered to me, "Do you like how I feel around you daddy? You're so big and fat in side me. I've always wondered what a man's cock felt like. It's not too tight is it? You're just so big and you feel so good inside me. Do you want to show me what it feels like to have a man come inside me? Do you want to, daddy? Do you want to fill your daughters hot little pussy with your cum? Do you want to make me climax around you for my birthday? That'd be such a nice way to finish this birthday present. Make me come and then fill my hot, little virgin pussy with your cum?"

"Oh damn," I groaned. "That definitely is tempting."

"See what I mean? Or baby sitter. Men love to think about fucking the baby sitter. I'm sorry mister P. I didn't mean to be naked when you came home. I was just sitting there and I got so turned on. Please don't me mad. I'll do whatever you want me to. Just don't tell my mom what I was doing. Ohhhh you feel so big and fat. I've never had a real cock in me before. Are you sure it'll fit? Ohhhhhhh, it's so big. So fat. I think you're going to make me come. OH Mister P! OH SHIT! OHHHHHHH I'm coooooommmming!" she cried softly before looking back down at me, her body shaking slightly and her hips bucking. I could feel her pussy clenching around me, attesting to the fact that she did just climax, thought not nearly as hard as she had when I was licking her. She continued to ride up and down my cock as she panted for breath.

"You can climax on request?" I asked.

She grinned. "To tell the truth, before I started working here, I had a few families I'd baby sit for to make gas money. I'd try and flash them and tease them when their wives weren't looking, just wishing one would fuck me. So pretending to get fucked as the baby sitter is an easy turn on. If I think about it, I can let myself climax pretty easily. But it helps to have a good cock in me."

I chuckled softly. "I guess that's a lesson for me. I just assumed girls would fake it."

"Oh we can. But if a guy is paying good money to come in you, he better damn well feel you coming around him first. If not, he's going to be disappointed. All guys like to feel like they're god's gift to women. Sad but true, most of them aren't."

"Like me?"

She laughed again. "You? Seriously? Um, no. I saw you out there on the patio giving that woman an orgasm. I don't know her name, but I can tell you, she didn't fake that one. She had a massage and told the guy that did her that she really wanted to have sex with a normal guy, not someone paid to have sex. I'm guessing you were that normal guy."

"I guess so. I wonder why me?"

"Why not you? You're older, I can see that, but not bad looking. You have a nice looking cock too. Maybe you just interested her?"

"Maybe. So, do you dance too?" I asked as she started rocking on me again, this time with her chest rubbing against mine, teasing her nipples along my chest with each stroke.

"Uh huh."

"What do you think about that part of the job?"

"It's not bad. It was a little tough at first, stripping in front of all the guys instead of just one or two."

"How about lap dances?"

"Some guys get so handsy. They think that every woman wants to be touched everywhere. I've even had guys stick a finger up my ass, as if that was going to somehow make me wanna let them take the condom off and go bareback."

"Does it?"

"Not ever. I don't do bareback in the club, not ever. You don't know where it's been. I don't mind doing the guys here. Miss Evelyn makes sure everyone is clean before they come, so it's pretty safe. But even then, if you want to fill my pussy, you're gonna pay for the privilege."

"Does that include me?"

"Honey, you own the place. You can have me any time any place you want. You want me to come by the house and fuck you, no sweat. A little quicky in the pool? I'm down for it any time you want. Wanna go out into the brush and fuck in the sand? As long as you promise to wash the sand off of me when we get back, I'm game. Hell, if you wanted to fuck me on the stage, I'd even go along with that. Without you I don't have a job here, so yeah, you get the best of me any time you want it."

"I see. You're good at what you do, you know that?" I groaned.

"I know. Tell me, do you want me to make you come? Otherwise I can make this last almost the whole rest of the hour. Tease you close and let it slip away, and then tease it close again," she whispered.

"I bet you can make a guy come fast too."

"Uh huh. That's the goal in the lap dance. Find what triggers them and push them over the edge. Most guys are done after that."

"And what triggers me?"

"You really wanna know?"

"Sure."

"I'll bet you I can make you come hard in only two or three minutes."

"Okay. What are we betting?"

"Tonight is couples night at the club. Couples dancing for couples. I'll be dancing with someone. If I can make you come in less than three minutes, then you have to be my partner tonight. You have to dance with me and fuck me on stage and then do at least one lap dance with me for another couple."

"And if you can't?"

"Then I'll be your fuck toy for a whole day. Fuck you as many times as you want, all day."

"You seem sure of yourself."

"I am."

I moved my arm to see my watch, and started a stop watch. "You're on the clock."

She pulled her pussy up off my dick and reached between us for it. She grasped it softly in her hand and leaned her chest harder into me until she could whisper in my ear. "We shouldn't be doing this daddy," she whispered softly, using her hand to rub my mushroom head around her wet lips. "I've never had a real dick in me before. You sure you want to do this? If mommy found out she'd be so angry with me," she whispered as she rubbed my head up and down her slit, pushing it between her lips. I felt her lower her pussy onto my engorged head and force an inch or so of me back into her. "Ohhhhhh daddy, you're so big. I don't know if you'll fit, but I'll try," she whispered as she pushed more of herself down onto me. "Oh daddy. This feels so good. You feel so good inside me."

She started to lift and lower herself on me, working me deeper and deeper into her as she bounced her hips slowly. "Ohhhh daddy. This feels so good. I hope it feels good for you too. I'm just afraid that it'll feel too good. Mary told me that if it feels too good it can make a boy squirt his stuff inside you. You aren't going to do that, are you daddy? You aren't going to squirt your stuff in me, are you?" she asked as she bounced her butt up and down faster. "Oh daddy. Ohhhhhh daddy this feels so tingly and good. I don't want to stop. It's making me feel all funny inside and I don't want to stop. Oh daddy. You're getting fatter. You aren't going to squirt your stuff in me, are you? Ohhhhh daddy. Ohhhh daddy you're making me feel so tingly inside. I feel like I have to pee. Oh daddy! OH DADDY! Mary said when she feels like this it makes her have an orgasm. Oh daddy, I think I'm having an orgasm. Ohhhhhh daddy! Oh Daddy are you squirting in me? Are you squirting your stuff inside me?" she panted in my ear as her pussy clenched and spasmed around my spurting dick. I lay there jerking and spasming for long seconds with her laying on me, her chest rubbing against mine as we both panted for breath.

"Damn," I panted.

"Almost every dad has a fantasy of taking his daughters virginity. It works almost every time." She grinned. "How long did it take?"

I looked at my watch. Three minutes was just passing. "Less than three minutes," I breathed.

"You are going to be so sexy up there when I undress you," she said with a grin.

"I could just refuse. I don't know how to be a stripper."

"You won't refuse. I can tell. And you don't need to know what to do, not for what I have in mind. You see, I'm going to do all the work, seducing and undressing you on stage until I bend over and let you put your dick right into me. I want you to stick it in and fuck me, not for long. We wouldn't want you to come and not have a hard dick for the ladies. Just fuck me and make my tits bounce and swing for the guys for a few minutes. Miss Rachel was right. The ladies are going to go gaga for you."

"Miss Rachel?" I asked quickly. "What does Rachel have to do with this?" Mandy got one of those "uh oh" looks on her face as she looked down at me without answering. "Did Rachel plan this?"

"She thought that maybe if you were part of it, you'd be more inclined to keep the club. She got the idea after dinner that maybe you and your wife were thinking about closing the club."

"She did, did she?"

"Yeah. So she picked Thomas and me to service you today, so that we could convince you to try things out."

"And my wife is going to be doing what? Stripping too?" I asked. "I doubt it."

"Actually, Thomas's job is to convince her to let him undress her on stage and then do at least one lap dance with a couple that Miss Rachel has picked."

"And you think he can convince her?"

"About as easily as I convinced you," she whispered. "Thomas can be very persuasive. By now I'm sure he's made her climax at least another time, with an audience in the shower, which was also carefully chosen."

"I think we better go join them," I said quickly, coaxing her to sit all the way up and then climb off my shriveled dick. "Knowing my wife, this might not turn out the way Rachel planned." I said as I walked to the showers we came in through, Mandy following close behind. When I walked into the shower area, there were at least half a dozen young guys standing around the showers, either stroking their dicks, or looking like they had very recently shot their loads. My wife was leaning against the shower wall with her arms, her head resting on her arms and her butt pushed out at Thomas. He held her hips and was plunging himself into her over and over, her tits swinging wildly with each impact against her bare ass. I could tell by the way she was panting and pushing back against him that she was about to have another orgasm. Part of me wanted to step over and stop it, guessing that he'd bet her something similar to what Amanda had bet me.

Instead I stood and watched as she started to climax in front of the group of guys, something that I would have never thought she'd ever do. One of the guys that was stroking his cock started to shoot his cum in her direction as she shuddered and trembled. "Oh fuck. Not another," she groaned at the sight, confirming that she did indeed see him come.

"That's four," I heard Thomas say, his back to us so he didn't know we were there. "I win," he added as he slowed his strokes inside my wife. He finally stopped and pulled his still rock hard cock out of her pussy. She turned around to face him, seeing us behind him.

"Oh shit," she said quietly, barely loud enough to hear over the running water. "How am I going to explain this to David!"

I walked closer to her and stopped a few feet away. "Let me guess. Thomas made some bet with you that he could do something and if he won, you had to dance on stage with him in the club tonight and do a lap dance?"

My wife looked at me with a furrowed brow. "How did you know? Did you plan this?"

"No. Let's just say that I got trapped the same way. So just exactly what do you have to do?"

"I have to let Thomas undress me on stage."

"And to win he had to what?"

"Get at least four of the guys that were showering to jack off to us fucking before I finished climaxing, without saying anything to them."

"I think you should know, we were set up. Rachel got the idea we might close the club, and wanted us to really get the feel of what it was like on stage. So she arranged for Mandy here to bet me that I'd let her seduce and strip me on stage if she could make me orgasm in under three minutes. She'd already figured out how to do it before she made the bet, so naturally I lost. It looks like the two of us are going to be on stage tonight."

"No, we don't have to. I mean, we don't, do we?"

"Technically? No. We own the place, so if we don't want to, we don't have to. That said, they went to a lot of trouble to set this up. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try it, just to know what they go through before we make a decision on what to do about the club. "

"But going out and dancing in front of, well, who knows who?"

"It'll all be couples," Mandy said. "Some from down in Reno. There are a few regulars that come up for couples night. And of course any guests that want to, there's usually a couple dozen or so of them."

Jennifer looked at me with almost panic in her eyes. "You've been getting naked in front of dozens of people already. You showered in front of the window this morning," I said to her quietly, trying to calm the look in her eyes. "Besides, it was your bet."