Wish Gone Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

"I'm sorry," I said, kind of embarrassed.

Amber turned around, "Oh," she said, looking down at the wet stain on the front of my suit, "did I do that?"

"Now we'll have to wait awhile before I can get it up again."

"That's okay," she smiled, "I'll take a shower and then we can try again."

Lying in bed with her ten minutes later I started to caress her body, but she didn't seem into it. "What wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, turning and giving me a half-hearted kiss.

"No really," I said, "what are you thinking about and don't say nothing."

"Mmmmm, you really want to know?" she asked, "a girl likes to have some secrets, you know."

"Yes, tell me."

"Well...remember that black patient I had around six months ago?"

"Sure, how could I forget. The one that was sitting on his dick?"

"Yeah, that one. Well...I was wondering...what, you know...what it would feel like to have something that big pushing into you. I can't really imagine it, because of how big around he was, like the thickness of my arm. And how long he was...soooo long. He'd probably injure me so I couldn't have children again. I'm so tiny and tight."

My dick started swelling and got rock hard as she finished her story.

Amber looked down and then touched me. "Does it excite you to have me talk about things like that, Tim?" she asked.

I felt like she had control over me as I uttered a weak, "yyyyes."

She rubbed my dick up and down with her delicate fingers. "Do you like me talking about how big his cock is in comparison to your little one?" she whispered in my ear. I could only moan. It felt so good to hear her whisper in my ear while caressing my dick. "Mmmmmmmmmm."

"His penis was so large. He probably would have loved to stick it between my well oiled tits and move it up and down between them. His dick was so big it could slide between them and stick in my mouth at the same time. Only..." she breathed heavily in my ear, "it wouldn't fit between my lips because it was so big, so I'd just have to lick at it."

My dick was killing me it was so hard as she continued titillating my imagination and jerked by shaft up and down.

"He'd probably want me to climb up on top of him and ride his big cock up and down like a pogo stick. Do you want me to ride your little penis up and down?" she asked.

"Ohhh yes, pleeeeassse," I begged her.

Amber, got up and lifted her leg over me straddling my dick and then lowering herself onto me. She had never been on top before in our two and a half years of marriage. I watched as she lifted up and dropped herself down, her tight pussy pulling my dick as she lifted herself. She tossed her hair back and forth and started bouncing up and down, her tits matching the pace as my senses went into overload. I reached up to grab her tits and squeeze hard as she plopped down hard cumming with a flood of juices. I couldn't hold out any more and erupted into her vibrating pussy. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh yeah!"

Amber dropped down onto my chest pressing her firm tits into my face, smothering me, while she positioned her mouth at me ear. "I'm glad that excited you lover. That's the best sex we've ever had. I like your little dick Tim. Although you know it's kind of a shame. I had small tits and was able to have a quick in-out procedure and get big ones, but you've got a little penis and can't do anything about it." She rubbed her tits back and forth over my face and then breathed her hot words into my other ear. "From now on we can fantasize about a big cock fucking my little pussy since that gets you excited. I'll talk to you about how it feels and then we can have you stick your tiny penis into me. In fact from now on my pet name for you will be 'tiny Tim.'"

* * *

That was certainly one of the big turning points in our marriage, but it was only the first of what was to be many changes. The next week would bring about a string of events that would take my once innocent bride on the ride of her life and I would end up chasing as hard as I could just to try and get her back. I struggled for the next two weeks with the desire to be in control of our sex life and the exhilaration of Amber taking control. It wasn't that our sex life was bad previously, in fact I enjoyed it, but when she started making fun of my little dick and then verbalized what a big cock would feel like, I got hard as nails. Something just clicked in my brain. Seeing how she could get me hard in this fashion only fueled her fire, rubbing her body up and down mine, groaning and shaking her head, and getting downright nasty. The transformation from the conservative midwestern girl was unbelievable.

Those two weeks were probably the best two of our marriage, with us fucking at least twice a day. Amber seemed to be unsatiable. It was almost as if she was using me. Then things began to change. Maybe Amber needed a change of pace to keep from getting board. Maybe she just wanted to see how far things could go. But I still remember the first time she withheld sex from me.

"Honey, you look awesome tonight," I said, watching Amber stroll out of the bathroom in a white see through half shirt, her firm nipples putting a major dent in the fabric. Her matching panties revealed her still shaved pussy and the crack of her tight ass.

"Do you want a piece of me?" she smiled.

"Oh yeah, let's get it on," I replied, jumping on to our bed.

We started out kissing on our sides, but as things began to heat up, Amber rolled me onto my back and spread my legs apart. Slowly she began to lick down my chest to my stomach.

"Hey, lover boy, does the feel of my big firm tits rubbing down your body get you excited?" she asked.

"Ohhhhh...yeaaaahh," I moaned.

As her face made its way down to my white BVDs, I looked down to see the little pup tent my 4-1/2" dick had formed.

Amber smiled up at me, licked her lips and pulled my waistband down.

"Ooh it's so cute," she cried out.

"Uhh thanks," I said.

"Don't get mad, silly," Amber frowned, "I like your small dick, it keeps my little pussy firm and tight. Imagine if I was being fucked by someone with a really big cock. A real giant one like the one that black man I helped had. Gaahwd, he'd probably rip my little pussy to shreds."

Amber's eyes darted to my dick as it jerked up and down at the thought of someone with a cock that size actually fucking my wife.

"Oh! Does that get my little hubby excited?" Amber cradled my sac with the palm of her hand and squeezed lightly while licking the length of my shaft. Then she released me and slowly started sliding her body up mine until I was face to face with her shaved pussy.

"I've licked your, now why don't you try licking mine," she cooed.

I'd never licked her pussy in our two years of marriage. I don't know why I had never really considered doing it. Maybe it seemed a little taboo or I had hear rumors it would smell. Anyway, that was the first time I ran my tongue up and down and in and out of my wife's pussy. It certainly wouldn't be the last.

"Yeah that's it Timmy, lick my pussy...ooh that feels so good," she sighed as she moved her hips around so that I would connect with her magic spot.

I was going to stop, but then Amber gripped my head so hard I couldn't have moved from the position if I'd wanted to. "Ohhhh yeaaaahhh that's it, just a little more... Ahhhhh!" she cried out. Her pussy became wet, as I brilliantly surmised that she must be cumming.

"YES! That was great!" she exclaimed, "we're going to have to make that a regular part of our love making."

I actually thought it was okay myself and if it got Amber excited, I was all for it. I had been jealous as hell all week with her strutting around without a bra whenever we went out. Guys would practically stumble over themselves to gawk at her protruding nipples and the awesome bounce that her large firm 36Ds produced. I always calmed myself down by recalling that it was me that wanted her to have the boob job in the first place and besides, I was the only one who was enjoying them anyway.

My cock was oozing pre-cum as Amber continued to whisper dirty things in my ear and rub her tits on me. Then the 'oops' happened. As she raised herself up and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy, Amber held my dick and rubbed it across her cunt lips. Watching her above me, with her heavy breasts and splayed long hair, I couldn't hold back anymore. My dick jerked and I shot my little string of cum out and onto my stomach.

"Oops!" I said, "I'm sorry, honey, I couldn't hold out anymore."

"What do you mean, oops?" she cried indignantly. "You can't just leave me hanging like this. I guess you'll have to get me off with your tongue again."

It was at that point that Amber truly took control of our sex life. She had me in full guilt mode. This was the initial label of premature ejaculation or as Amber nicknamed me, "preemie." Amber also began to give her own diagnosis. She'd reason that I didn't have enough cum so, I should save up for a few days instead of having sex more often. This wouldn't preclude her from wanting me to get her off with my tongue, however. At other times she'd bring me to the brink of cumming and then grab my shaft hard to keep me from getting off. "You've got to learn self control," she'd say. Deep down I must have really believed her, because I always gave in to her every whim.

Then came the next big day. Amber came through the front door, from work, and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

"Guess what?" she gasped.

I had no idea what she was about to say, but I knew she was really excited by the way her nipples were sticking out even more than normal, for her. "What?"

"Two of the best doctors at the hospital are venturing out on their own and they want me to be a part of it!" she exclaimed. "Isn't that great?"

"I guess," I said, "what's in it for you?"

"Well for starters, a new facility, more responsibility, and more pay?"

"Really?"

"Yep," Amber smiled, "about $10,000 more a year."

"Wow! When do you start?"

"In two weeks. The docs are having a big party to celebrate this Saturday. It's at Doctor Longfellow's mansion on the intercoastal waterway. They said to wear a bathing suit underneath. Apparently he's got an awesome pools and deck area."

Saturday couldn't come quick enough for Amber and over that four day stretch, she wasn't 'in the mood' for sex. All she could talk about was the party and how fortunate she was to get this job. When she came out of the bathroom that night in her bathing suit, my jaw dropped. "Holy shit," I said, "you look great!"

Amber flashed me her brightest smile and said, "thanks." She looked hot and she knew it. Her new 36Ds had elevated her self-esteem into the stratosphere. Her two perfectly circular tits were wrapped in two small white triangles of material in which they peaked out on every side. Her cleavage was so tight it could easily have held a pencil firmly in place. Her nipples poked out profusely and you could even see her raised aureoles through the thin material. The same small triangle covered her bare pussy, while a string on either side wrapped around her slim hips to a larger covering over her ass. "Kind of conservative on the back side, don't you think," I said, attempting a little humor.

"I want to leave something to the imagination," Amber replied. "And what are you wearing?" she asked.

"Oh, I thought I'd wear my red suit."

"That thing? It looks like an old man suit. Here," she said, reaching into a bag, "I bought you one to match me."

I watched as she pulled out a white, shiny bathing suit, that looked more like skimpy underwear than the boxer type bathing suits I was used to.

"Uhh...I don't thing so, honey."

"Hey," she said, "no ifs, ans, or buts. This is what you will be wearing if you expect to get any from me tonight."

She had me and she knew it. I undressed and pulled the suit on as she watched. It covered my pubic hair, which I was grateful for, but it was so tight that it formed right around my balls and dick. I'm sure that was what Amber was hoping for.

"I knew this one wouldn't have a problem covering up 'tiny Tim,'" she laughed, in reference to the size of my dick. "Let's get our clothes on over top and go."

I had no idea what to expect when the door opened to the opulent $3,000,000 mansion, but I know it wasn't what I saw. I had pictured Doctor Longfellow being this older, probably wiry man, perhaps wrinkled and aged from too many long days at the office. Instead we were greeted by full head of hair; chisel faced stud that looked to be around 35 and straight off the cover of GQ magazine. I would have put him at about 6'-4" and 220 lbs. and when he shook my hand it felt like a vice clamping down on me.

"It's nice to finally meet, Mr. Amber," he laughed, "we're grateful to have her on board. You're a lucky man," he said, while giving Amber the once over. "Come on in and grab a drink. The bar and pool are out back."

"That was Doctor Longfellow," Amber said, "his first name is Henry, but he goes by Hank. Doctor Dickens must be out back."

I followed her through the impeccable house and out onto the deck where the party was in full swing. There seemed to be a lot more men than woman. Perhaps a lot of doctor friends. As I surveyed the crowd of about forty, I noticed that all the women were extremely attractive. Amber pulled me to the bar and she ordered us some sort of Hawaiian looking drink.

For thirty minutes I was introduced to several dozen people and started to feel pretty good about the evening as Amber and I started into our third mixed drink. I should have started slowing down. We typically had a glass or two of wine weekly, but Amber seemed to be having fun and I didn't want to curtail that. She was laughing at anything that was remotely funny and we started into our fourth drink when Hank announced that it was "pool time."

Clothes started flying off as everyone moved to get into the heated pool. Amber had her clothes off and pressed up against me, pushing her big tits into my chest. "Come on, Timmy, aren't you going in for a swim?"

My dick started hardening as I felt her stiff nipples poking into me. Then I felt Amber's hand on the front of my shorts rubbing up and down. It felt so good and since we hadn't had sex in days my dick was at full mast, all 4'-1/2 inches, in no time. Amber unzipped my pants, pulled them off, and then grabbed my hand so we could walk hand in hand to the pool steps.

I wanted to cover up my boner, but Amber had my hand. As we approached the steps, I looked down into the pool and saw Hank and two babes looking up at us. The two girls giggled and were obviously staring at my crotch. I couldn't help but look down and see the little pup tent I was sporting. I watched as a big smile formed across Hank's face. My face and neck were flush, as I wanted more than anything to get in the pool and get my hard-on under the water. Amber held my hand hard and forced my to move ever so slowly down the steps and into the pool. I saw Doctor Longfellow whisper in the girl's ears as I finally submerged my midsection.

Everything seemed the same, we were still talking and laughing, but we were in the pool instead of around it. That was until Amber said she was going for another drink. I told her I didn't want another one, but if she did that was fine with me. I figured the alcohol would make for easier sex for me later. I watched as she made her way up the steps, water dripping off her perfect jiggling ass. The sight didn't go unnoticed by any other male around as well.

It seemed like only a few seconds had gone by when the two babes that had been with Hank were now on either side of me. "Hey, big boy," they said, laughing, "how's it hanging?" With an intro like that I felt like putty in their hands and I soon found myself enjoying there company and light touching on my shoulders and arms.

It was then that I realized we had been slowly moving towards the other side of the large pool. Looking between the two girls heads, I saw Amber laughing with Hank. As I continued watching I noticed his hand come down on her back pulling her into him. She pushed back against his muscular chest, but her hands didn't seem to leave his pecs very fast. In fact, it looked like she squeezed them and then laughed again. I felt a hand brush the front of my suit and I looked down. One of the girls was looking up at me and said she liked what she had seen earlier and wanted to see what I felt like.

Hell, what's a guy supposed to do? I stood there like a paralyzed dummy as she rubbed the front of my suit until I was fully erect and then the two of the pressed up against me and took turns pulling and squeezing my dick. I looked around to see if anyone was noticing what they were doing, but everyone seemed caught up in there own conversations. It was then that I saw Hank leading my wife out of the pool. Both of her nipples were completely visible through the wet thin material as she exited the pool, but I was helpless to follow her.

One of the girls hand left my dick and she started rubbing my ass, sticking her hand down the back of my suit and tickling my anus and the sensitive area between my legs. The other girl gripped my dick harder and kept tugging.

"Ooooh, gawd that feels soooo good. Oh, I'm cumming...ahhhhhhhhh," I moaned, trying to muffle my cries as I felt my cum exiting into the water inside my suit. The two girls smiled at me, giggled, and then dove under the water into the deep end.

I hoped Amber hadn't seen any of this and scanned around the patio area from my spot in the pool, but didn't see her anywhere. I guess I better go and find her I thought and then remembered thinking that maybe she'd be ready to go. I was hoping I'd be able to get it up for our night of sex, when we got home.

I scampered up out of the pool, dried off with a towel, and then continued my search. She wasn't anywhere to be found, so I headed inside. I felt like a sneak, but decided I could always use the excuse that I was searching for a bathroom if someone asked what I was doing. In the living room I saw the large marble staircase and decided to head up that way. In my bare feet, I didn't make a sound, but as I got to the top of the staircase; I heard noises off to my right and decided to head that way first.

The first door I came to was slightly ajar and I could hear a male voice that sounded familiar. "Come on honey, if you show me yours, I'll show you mine."

"I can't do that, Doctor Longfellow, I'm a married woman." It was Amber!

Good girl I thought, don't give in to whatever he's asking for. I had to get a closer look and decided it was worth the risk to push the door open a little more. I pushed it open enough to get my head in and realized that there was a foyer area to this bedroom and the voices were coming from the other side of the room. Slowly I pushed the door open a little further so that I could squeeze through. Once inside the room, I was able to slowly slide along the wall and peer around the wall. That's when I saw them.

Both were still in their skimpy swimsuits, but Hank had his arms firmly around the small of my wife's back pulling her into him. He looked huge next to her as he peered into her lazy eyes looking up at him. Both her hands were on his big pecs half-heartedly trying to push him away. "Hank, shouldn't we be getting back to the party?"

"It's okay," he said, "I saw your husband in deep conversation with several people as we left."

"It just doesn't seem right."

"There's nothing wrong with touching is there? It's not like we're going to have sex or anything," Hank said, as he lowered his hands to grip each one of her ass cheeks in his large, strong hands. Amber tried to back away, but he pulled her into him. Her legs seemed to come off the ground as he lifted up on her buttocks then let her down again. He continued the same motion up and down, about six to eight inches. I could see her legs were spread slightly and knew that the thin material between there two silky suits were the only thing separating his cock from her pussy.

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers