Wish Gone Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

My wife's eyes shot open as the torrent of cum I had seen at the party a short three weeks ago came shooting out into her mouth. Her swallowing couldn't keep up with the flow and soon his cum started seeping out of her mouth and dripping down her chin. He grabbed her by the hair and jammed his dick further into her mouth fucking her face slowly as he finished cumming.

Knock..knock...

The noise scared the hell out of me. Fortunately for me it was coming from a door across the room. I looked over at my wife and she seemed as startled as me, but Doctor Longfellow didn't bat an eye.

"Don't worry dear, this is a special surprise I arranged for you tonight." Steve said. "Come on in."

I was shocked to see the large black man come through the door. He was probably only six feet tall, but he was thick all over, probably weighing 240lbs. He looked like a linebacker. Amber seemed shocked at first, but it was obvious she recognize the man.

"Doctor Dickens!" she said, "uhh...what's going on?"

"The doctor wants a piece of the action, baby, and I'm sure you're going to love his package as much as you enjoy mine. Have you ever had dark meat before?" Hank asked.

"You know I haven't. Before you, my husband was the only person I ever slept with."

"Actually it was hard to imagine you had slept with anyone by how tight your cunt was when I first fucked you." Doctor Longellow laughed.

"His name is Tim, and I've nicknamed him 'Tiny,' for obvious reasons. But enough of that let's get back to fucking."

I couldn't believe what my wife was saying. It wasn't that long ago that we were two college kids from the middle of nowhere that had dreamed of a white picket fence, two kids, and a dog as the ultimate life together.

Doctor Longfellow walked around the desk, where my wife's head was and slapped his semi-hard cock back and forth across Amber's face. In the meantime, Doctor Dickens started undressing. Amber sucked the one doc's cock into her mouth as I watched the large black doctor pull of his underwear. I suppressed a gasp when I saw what was between his legs. His cock was pretty firm, I suppose from watching the scene in front of him, but in any event his dick wasn't quite as long as Longfellow's - probably 10-inches, but the thickness was incredible. I'd easily compare it to the size of my forearm. It looked like a PVC pipe and I was scared for Amber. He was an extremely dark black man, like he was originally from Africa or one of the islands. While Doctor Longfellow's balls were large, this man's balls were enormous.

He maneuvered himself between my wife's legs, her cunt hole still spread wide from Hank's assualt. Smiling he pressed his apple sized cock head up to her hole. Even in its distended state it covered the entire opening.

I looked up at Amber's head and Doctor Longfellow was still sliding his cock down the length of her throat, only now he has a breast in each hand as leverage. She was trying so hard to keep from gagging she didn't know what was going on with the lower half of her body.

Doctor Dickens grabbed the middle of his large dick with one hand and her hip with another, then slowly started feeding his big boa into her cunt. Amber's cunt stretched open further to accommodate the big head until her cunt lips formed a large "O." With the head in, the rest of his cock followed but only for about 5-inches.

Looking up again at Amber's head, she was now acknowledging that something big was going on in her cunt. She struggled to back her mouth off of Hank's long pole, but he wouldn't have any of it. "It's okay baby...big Bill is sticking his big black cock up your little pussy, that's all." Bill, I found out was his first name, Doctor Bill Dickens. He grinned at Hank's comments, which encouraged him to shove harder into my wife. Spreading her legs even wider, so that she was almost in a split, Bill grabbed her upper thighs firmly and then slowly backed his cock out a few inches before shoving in hard again. "Ugh!" I heard my wife grunt in a muffled tone with her mouth full of cock. Bill wouldn't be denied and he continued plunging into my wife for the next ten minutes until his cock was buried as far as he could go. I could see my wife's hips bucking in response and his slick cock pulling out as evidence that she was cumming all over him.

I was mesmerized by the rhythmic pistoning of Bill's hips as his cock jackhammered into my wife with amazing speed. The sounds in the room were a mixture of grunts from the two men, Amber moaning, and Bill's heavy balls slapping into my wife's ass. Hank pulling out of her mouth brought me back to my senses.

"Bill lay down on your back and let Amber take you for a ride."

Bill pulled his fat cock out of my wife and I looked in amazement at the cavernous hole that was left wide open. She let out a sigh as Bill lay down on the desk next to her, holding his stiff cock straight up in the air.

Hank helped Amber up and steadied her over Bill's fat pole. "Okay, baby, now squat down until you've got his big fat dick head in you. I'll hold you up." Hank was positioned behind her holding Amber up under her armpits as she slowly lowered herself. Bill had a big grin on his face looking past Amber to Hank, like they had done this before or something. Amber reached down and spread her stretched out cunt lips to accept his big tool again. Just when his head was piercing her hole, Steve let go of her and she dropped straight down without his support. I saw the surprised look on her face as Bill's fat cock shot up her cunt. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh," she shrieked as her ass slammed down into his thighs, his cock lodged all the way in her pussy canal. "Hank! You tricked me! Oh! I feel so full."

"Sorry, babe, let me really help you now." With that, Hank reached through her arms from behind and grabbed a big handful of each of Amber's tits and lifted her up about eight inches. Then he kept hold of her tits but stopped lifting and she rode his cock down again. After five or six times, he announced, "it's all you now honey. You have to do all the work."

With that, I watched as my young wife began riding this black man's cock like a jockey. She rode up and down his thick shaft, shamelessly as her surgically enhanced boobs violently bounced up and down. "Oooh yeahhhhh...your cock is sooooo big... give it to me!" she screamed in a voice I new she was cumming.

I was so mesmerized by the sight that I had lost track of Hank. He had been gone over to the other side of the desk and opened the drawer to get something. When he came back I saw that he had a jar of Vaseline and was scooping it out to over his 12-inch shaft. Coming up behind Amber he pushed her forward so that she was still riding Bill's cock, but her big titties were pressed up against Bill's black chest. Then I saw what he was up to. Hank was massaging Amber's tight little ass cheeks and positioning his cock so that is was lined up with her tiny pink sphincter. I remember thinking, he'd wreck her ass, but I was powerless to act. My body felt totally limp...except for my dick, which was rock hard.

"Now it's time to have some real fun, Amber," he said, "I don't recall ever using this hole before."

I could see her ass squirm as the head of his cock touched her sensitive puckered hole. "Nooooooo... Hank... not my ass! You're too big, it won't fit!"

Hank ignored her and pushed forward so that the head of his cock pressed in and was swallowed up by the trap-like door of her anus. "You know you want it baby, two big cocks as one shoved up you cunt and ass. Come on... tell me how much you want to be fucked by two giant cocks!"

"Uuuuummm... ohhhh, yeah... give it to me... I want you both... fill me up!" Amber cried out.

I grabbed my little pecker and started jerking on is as I watched Hank grab her hips and start boring into her ass. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh.... Fuuuuuuuuuck! It's too tight!" she yelled.

Hank wasn't going to be denied and as Bill kept up his fucking motions into her cunt, he pulled back a few inches and shoved back in again to gain some more ground. It was tedious work as her ass fought to repel the intrusive object trying to gain access. The skin between her cunt and ass seemed to be stretched to the breaking point as both cocks pulled in different directions. I'll never forget that sight of two of the biggest cocks I had ever seen completely stuffed into my wife's holes and two pairs of balls between her outstretched legs. The two men gave her a few seconds to adjust to the fullness and then they started fuck her. At first it seemed awkward as the pulled out and pushed in at different times, but then they got the rhythm down and began working as a team to fuck her good.

I only lasted about a minute before I came all over the doctor's door, spraying it with two of the biggest squirts of semen I had ever shot. The doctors however were able to keep up the pace for at least 10 minutes. Hank was now pulling out all the way and shoving back in without any resistance whatsoever and it didn't look like Amber's cunt was clinging quite so hard to Bill's cock anymore either. Finally the two men groaned signifying they were cumming. "Oooooooooohhhhhyyyyeeaaahhhhhhhh!!" Bill roared, thrusting up with a jerk and then stiffening.

"I'm blasting into your tight little ass now bitch!" Hank yelled.

Both men stayed fully thrust into Amber as they grunted and grimaced.

"Hank! I can feel your hot cum in my ass, oh that feels soooo goooood!" Amber cried

Hank, collapsed on top of her and the three sweaty bodies stayed sandwiched together for several minutes before Hank finally lifted himself off and slowly pulled his cock out of Amber's ass. As he pulled his cock out I saw him laugh. "Oh! Sorry about that honey, but your trap door looks more like a manhole now." Indeed, before his cock had gone in, Amber's puckered little pink hole looked like it couldn't fit a toothpick in it. Now she could have fit a whole toilet paper roll in her ass.

Bill rolled over with his cock still in Amber's pussy, until he was on top of her. He thrust into her a few more times and then pulled his boa-like cock out of her cunt. I had thought her asshole was big, but I was shocked to see the size of her cunt. It stayed open like an invisible pipe was spreading it in a big "O." "Mmmmmm... you guys fucked me good."

"I hope you don't mind Amber," Hank started, "but I took the liberty of giving Bill my Tuesday and Thursday evening fuckings with you. Just go by his office instead of mine. I still have you down for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at lunch. We've stretched your pussy so wide now you won't feel your pathetic husband anymore anyway"

Amber looked down between her legs at her pussy lips flapped wide open and the big opening in between. "You're right. I'll meet with Bill, I like his fat dick..."

I didn't stay to hear anymore because I was afraid of being found out. Instead I rushed home took a quick shower and hopped into bed. I couldn't sleep, but when Amber came through our bedroom door 30 minutes later, I pretended I was. I heard her brushing her teeth in the bathroom and then clothes dropping on the floor before she climbed in bed. I thought that would be that, but boy was I wrong.

My back to her, I felt her warm breasts press into my back and her hand reach around and lightly begin caressing my dick and balls. I didn't know what to do, so I pretended to stir slightly and rolled onto my back. This gave her better access to my stiffening dick. The covers moved as a mound began moving under them - Amber was moving down to my dick! Her hot mouth swallowed all 4-1/2 inches in one gobble and she began frantically sucking me off. I was fully awake at this point and knew I couldn't fake it anymore. "Ohhh baby, that feels so good. Suck on my dick, honey."

Amber kept up the pace for several minutes and kept sucking as I blew my load into her mouth. She had given me head before, but never swallowed. I couldn't believe her good will. Maybe she felt guilty, I thought. That wasn't the case though, she was expecting something in return. As she came up from the covers she kept moving up, straddling my face with her spread legs and sitting down with her cunt on top of my mouth. "I'm soooo hot, Timmy, suck me off. I want to cum on your face."

All I could think about were the two huge cocks that had just finished fucking my wife's cunt and ass, as I started tonguing her open pussy. Amber was riding my face, her cunt lips wrapped around my mouth. As I stuck my tongue into her hole and hung on for the ride a rush of thick gooey liquid ran out of her cunt and into my mouth. 'Shit,' I thought, 'it's Bill's cum!' It wasn't that it tasted all that bad, but it was just the fact that I was licking out my wife's used pussy that made me feel like a wimp. My jaw ached by the time Amber had her third orgasm and as she rolled off, I think she thought we were done for the night. "Thanks, honey," she said, "that really takes the stress off after a long day at the office."

That did it for me. She was using me to get off after having sex with her two bosses and I wasn't getting the chance to fuck my own wife. After having watched the three of them and knowing her plans to keep it up five days a week, I knew I had to fuck her ass before it was as wide open as her pussy - which I could barely feel the last time I tried to fuck her. As she rolled over away from me I continued to roll her over and I ended up on top of her. "What the hell are you doing Tim?" she asked.

"I've wanted to fuck your little ass ever since we met, Amber," I replied, "and tonight is the night." My dick was like iron as I thought about what I was about to do. I didn't even bother to coat my cock with anything. Bill had taken care of breaking her open. I was just hoping that there would still be some friction involved.

Grabbing Amber's hips, she put up no resistance, and quite frankly I think she was a little shocked at my sudden forwardness. I point my dick at the entrance to her asshole and thrust forward as hard as I could. "Ugh!" she said, at least acknowledging she felt me. It felt like her pussy used to and the more I fucked her ass the slicker my cock got. 'Must be Hank's cum," I thought.

I fucked her ass as hard as I could, pulling her hips hard into my pelvis, knowing I was getting nowhere near as deep as Steve's 12-inches, but I was going to drop a load in her butt if it was the last thing I ever did. Finally, I felt the tingling in my balls and my cock jump in her butt as I came. I knew it wasn't much after already having two orgasms in the past 3 hours, but I was doing it. My cock shriveled up and slipped out of her ass, but I wasn't through. I rolled her over on her back, moved up so I was straddling Amber's face and rubbed my cum covered, Hank's I'm sure more than mine, on her lips and said, "open up and lick my dick clean!"

She complied. It was my first time in months taking control of our sex life and it felt good. Both of us were asleep in minutes and didn't say a word to each other the next morning about the incident.

Now that I've brought you up to the present I don't know what to do. It's Friday. Hank's day to fuck her at lunch. What should I do? Should I pretend like I don't know what's going on and play the naïve husband, but still get to do the kinky stuff we did last night? Should I tell her what I saw and tell her to quit her job? Maybe we could move back to Iowa and forget the whole thing. I don't know what to do. What would you do?

The End

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers