Wish Gone Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers

"Mmmm," my wife moaned, her fingers gripping the doctor's muscular shoulders.

"See, that's not so bad, is it?" he reassured her.

"Mmmm...no, but you've got to stop. If you don't I might not be able to."

To my amazement, Hank did stop and let her down gently. But it wasn't because he had any admirable intentions. "Now let me see those beautiful tits of yours," he said.

"Oh, you like them?" she said, obviously happy to have garnered his attention, "my husband wanted them bigger so I had a boob-job last year."

"There great honey, but by the looks of what he's packin' in his speed-o, you're the one getting the short end of the stick."

"Your telling me, he's about 5-inches long. I told him it's too bad he can't get a dick-job and make it bigger and longer."

That one hurt and I knew I didn't want this to go any further, but I was paralyzed to act. My dick was getting hard watching the two of them flirt with one another. I was pretty sure Amber wouldn't go any further based on how she'd already slowed it down, but the unknown was thrilling in a weird sort of way. His next words caught me off guard.

"How'd you like to see a 12-inch cock?" he asked.

"You're kidding right?"

"Hey, if there's one thing I don't lie about its size."

"Well... maybe just a quick look, then we need to get back to the party." Amber said, her breathing becoming a little labored.

"Uh uh... remember what I said before? You show me yours and then I'll show you mine." Hand replied, sporting a broad toothy grin.

Amber hesitated, then turned to look in the direction of the door where I was hiding. I pulled my head back just in time. I peeked back around the corner just in time to see her grab the bottom of each triangle on her bikini top and pull them up over her breasts. Hank's eyes widened as he took in her perfectly shaped 36Ds; ripe for squeezing, Amber's rock-hard nipples stuck out at least an inch. Hank reached out to touch them and Amber knocked his hands away. "No way big guy, now it's my turn to see if your hardware measures up to what's been advertised."

At first Hank looked perturbed, then he relaxed, "Okay, baby, feast your eyes on this," and with that he slipped his bathing suit off to reveal the largest cock I had ever seen. It looked to be at least nine or ten inches long and was fat as a polish sausage. At the bottom was a huge fleshy sac that held his oversized testicles. They looked to be the size of pool balls and hung down between his legs.

"Oh my..." Amber's voice trailed off, "I never..."

"Go ahead and touch it, Amber," Hank said, "it's not fully erect yet. I don't want you to think I lied to you."

"I can't...my husband..." she didn't finish the sentence, as he reached up and began caressing her marvelous tits. I knew that was her weak spot and that if he gave them any attention at all she would let her guard down.

Hank began squeezing her breasts softly at first, while rubbing her nipples with the palms of his hands. Amber closed her eyes and moaned as he began getting firmer until he was making indentations on her tits and pulling her nipples out several inches. Hank then let go with one of his hands and took my wife' hand and placed it on his cock. She pulled away like it was a hot oven, but Hank grabbed her wrist more firmly and placed her hand on his cock again. This time she didn't pull away. I could see her hand squeezing his dick firmly and then watched him move her wrist so that her hand moved down to his huge balls. Her hand was almost lost in his large sac, as she softly clenched and unclenched her hands.

Hank whispered in her ear and then let go of her hand to begin massaging both her tits again. Amber traced the length of his cock with her hand, from the massive sac, along the length of his shaft to his fat, bulbous head. Hank slowly lowered his head to my wife's tit while she had her eyes closed and squeezed one of her breast firmly while sucking in one of her big nipple. Amber moaned and ran her free hand through his hair. I watched as her other hand drifted to the middle of his shaft, gripped him firmly, and then began jerking his shaft up and down.

For ten minutes I watched the two of them moaning and caressing one another. Hank was sucking vigorously on her nipples, alternating from one to the other, while Amber yanked on his dick, pumping him up and down for all she was worth. Finally, Amber pulled him away from her tits, opened her eyes to stare at the huge cock she was jerking off and then grabbed him with her other hand so that she could two-fist him. One hand would have fit my little dick just fine, but my wife had two on Hank and half of his shaft was still showing. She jerked it furiously up and down, he big sac flopping up and down, slapping into his thighs. Amber's eyes looked like they were bugging out gawking at his massive member as it went from pink to purple in color.

Hank was sweating now, "oh yeah, baby, that's it...oh year...I'm cumming... aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!" he grunted.

I watched in amazement, as I could see Amber was as well, at the fireworks to come. Hank's cock erupted like a volcano. His thick, white semen rushed out like a geyser. Ribbon after ribbon of cum flying through the air and landing on the carpet as my wife continued to jerk him mercilessly trying to get every last drop out of his body. I didn't look at my watch, but I'm sure he must have cum for a full minute.

When he was finally done, Amber let go of his cock and it flopped down with a slap, on his leg. "Wow! That was awesome," she said.

"You were awesome, baby."

"Hank," she started, looking down, "I can't believe I just did this. I feel so ashamed."

"Honey, you have nothing to be ashamed about. We had a little fun that's all. You got a chance to see and touch a real cock without even really cheating on your little hubby."

"This has to be a one time event," Amber said, "even if Tim's got a tiny dick, he's still my husband and I love him. Now let's get back to the party."

"Whatever you say, Amber. I'm just glad you're on board as an employee and I want you to know that what happened here stays here. I'll always treat you as a professional at work."

My wife looked into his eyes and seemed pleased with what she had heard. Looking down she realized her tits were still uncovered and she hastily covered them before turning in my direction.

I high-tailed it out the door and down the stairs to beat both of them back out to the pool area. I quickly got myself into a conversation until I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Having a good time honey?" My wife asked.

"Great time," I replied, "your new employers sure know how to throw a party. You like 'em big don't you?"

"What?" my wife asked, somewhat startled. "Parties...you like them big don't you?"

"Oh, yeah...sure," she answered, smiling meekly. "I'm a little tired though, why don't we say our good byes and get going."

That was a night that I thought would be engraved in my mind forever. My wife had gone farther with another man than probably either of us had ever thought she would. For the next two days her nipples were swollen and sensitive from the hard sucking Hank had put on them. I didn't ask her about the reddish marks around her aureoles and she pretended they didn't exist. The two times we had sex that week all I could think about was Hank's massive cock in Amber's tiny hands. Amber seemed to be in a different place as well and I imagined that she was thinking of his cock as well.

I know it might sound naïve telling you that I thought this would be the end of my wife's flirtation with an affair, but I really thought that as she had said, 'this was a one time event.' Unfortunately for me, that night was soon to be replaced as a significant event by a much bigger incident. The one that would cause me to question my manhood, our relationship, and begin putting my thoughts on paper to make sense of it all. I couldn't believe it. My wife had jacked off her boss, Dr. Longfellow, until he blew his load all over the place. His cock was at least 12 inches long, almost triple the size of mine. Amber had drifted off to sleep rather quickly after we got back home, which left me lying awake all night thinking about what had happened.

The next few weeks went by without any mention of the party or big cocks, but then Amber started bringing back into our sex life again.

As she was stroking my 4-1/2 incher one night in bed Amber started breathing heavier.

"Mmm baby, what if you had a big cock, a big fat one and instead of me holding onto the whole thing with one hand I was grabbing your giant dick with both hands and jerking it up and down. And your balls. Instead of being the size of marbles, they were the size of tennis balls and filled with so much cum that when you came it would just keep spurting and spurting all over my body."

My dick was like iron as she kept going and going, then I yelled out, "aaahhh, I'm gonna cum... yeahhhh!" I yelled out shooting two small shots of cum out onto our bed.

"Oh baby, you came too quick honey. I wanted you to fuck me soooo bad tonight. My little cunny is so hot. Here, come on over and lick me til I cum."

Amber rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide, knees bent; her marvelously augmented tits stacked high on her chest defying gravity. I rushed between her thighs with my face and stuck my tongue in her wet pussy. And boy was it wet. She must really have gotten off on what she was saying that night. Or so I thought at the time. Amber held my head tight, gripping my hair in her fists and mushing my face around in her pussy. I licked, sucked, and stuck my tongue deep in her whole. My whole face was soaked in her juices as she had orgasm after orgasm.

"Uhhhhh....yeahhhh...I'm cummiiiiinnnnngg," she screamed out, while thrusting into my face. I felt like I was swallowing her juices, like someone had filled her full of sticky liquid. I thought she tasted great, better than ever and boy was she hot.

"Oh, Timmy...tiny Tim, that was so good honey. You're the best at licking my cunt. We're going to have to do this more often."

I started to get hard again and moved up her body to stick my pecker in her, but Amber had other ideas.

"Uhh, honey, I'm a little tired now and you already got off and everything. How 'bout we call it a night."

And with that we went to sleep It seemed like that's the way it was for several weeks. Amber would come to bed in a hot nightie or my favorite, a thong bikini and a thin half shirt. Her fabulous tit lifting the half shirt so it hung down sticking out from her stomach, just barely covering the bottom of her breasts. My dick would get hard instantly, at just the thought of reaching under her shirt and grabbing her firm tits.

But Amber wouldn't let me fuck her. She'd jerk or suck me off, then straddle my face and have me lick her to orgasm. I knew she was stimulated because her pussy was always soaking wet, in fact she these past two weeks were the wettest she had been in our entire marriage. I took it as a compliment that I was getting her so excited. I was satisfied in a way, but by the end of the two weeks I wanted to fuck her bad.

I remember the night well. Amber came out of the bathroom wearing a black thong bikini, which showed off her tight little ass. The smallish half-shirt he was wearing didn't even cover the bottom of her breasts - a sliver of half moon showing below the material. Her erect nipples caused the material to stick out even further.

"Baby, you look great tonight," I said.

"Come to mama," she grinned, beckoning me with her finger.

I decided to be more forceful than I had been over the last two weeks and immediately reached under her shirt to cup her heavy breasts. Amber countered by leaning into me, reaching around, and slipping both hands into the back of my BVDs to cup my butt cheeks. "Mmmmmm," she moaned in my ear, "you're making me sooooo wet."

Amber pulled me into her so my stiff little woody was lined up with her pussy. Then she slowly rose up and down on my shaft, her grove wrapped around my cock like a hot dog in a bun. "Oooh yeah lover, your tiny dick feels so good rubbing up and down on my clit."

Just when I thought I was going to cum in my underwear, I pulled away, sliding down her body so that my face was level with her panties. "Oh!" she said, "are you ready to get me off Timmy?"

I had wanted to keep from cumming to quick so I could fuck her, but now I was stuck. "Yeah, baby, I want to lick that wet pussy of yours."

Amber laughed as she pulled off her panties and spread her legs while still standing. On my knees in front of her I reached around and grabbed each of her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy into my face. She was so wet; her juices were flowing out. I had to alternate between licking her clit and lapping up her juices just to keep from drowning. It wasn't long before her body started convulsing. "Oooh, yeaaaah... sooo good, that's it... ahhhhhhhh!" she screamed, bucking her hips into my face and stiff tongue protruding out.

Before Amber could recover, I decided it was time to make my move. I stood up and gently pushed into her so that she fell backward on our bed. Her legs were still spread wide, so I moved up her body while discarding my under wear and positioned my stiff 4-1/2 incher at the entrance of her cunt. Finally. I remember the odd feeling so well. Thrusting forward into her my dick entered and our pubic hairs meshed, but I hardly felt a thing. Had I entered her at all or missed? I remember thinking. I pulled back, looked down and grabbed my dick so that I could rub it against her clit. Her pussy was wide open so I put it back at the entrance and thrust forward again. This time she was expecting it and I felt her pussy muscles try to clamp down on my dick, but it was very light, not like the tight glove type hold I had experienced in the past.

"What the hell's going on, Amber?" I asked, "I can barely feel you." I said as I continued thrusting in and out.

"Hey, don't blame me. You got me so worked up that my juices have flooded my pussy. If you had a bigger dick then maybe I'd feel you." She said in a very defensive tone.

That hurt and I couldn't think of a good comeback. If only my dick was bigger. I kept thrusting around for awhile but without any friction I couldn't get off and my dick finally shriveled up and squirmed out of her cunt, covered in a slick film.

"Maybe we can try again tomorrow night, except this time, we'll start fucking before I get you too wet," I said, hopefully.

"Mmm... I'd like to honey, but remember, tomorrows Tuesday, I have to work late that night."

I remembered, Tuesday and Thursday were late nights at the office and she was never available for lunch on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. I think that was the first time I wondered if Amber was cheating on me. Something clicked upstairs and I decided I'd pay a call to the doctor's office the following night.

* * * * *

I knew the doctor's office closed at 7 p.m., so I drove up and parked in the shopping center next door around eight. I felt like a peeping tom as I slowly made my way over to the office where she worked, nervously looking about to see if anyone was watching. I tried the front door and of course it was locked. Thankfully, I had slipped Amber's key off the ring late the previous night. I figured I could make a copy the next day and slip it back on without being noticed. There were only two cars out front, Amber's and a Mercedes. Probably one of the doc's, I thought. Slipping passed the reception area I looked down the both lengths of the hall and saw light coming from one of the doors. I remember feeling so nervous; hoping to hell that someone wouldn't step out and catch me. I had concocted some story about having to get in touch with Amber, just in case.

The door was open just a crack, so I had to push it open a little to look inside. The room was empty, but I heard noised coming from a room on the other side. Walking through, I peered around the small reception room into an office, what I saw would burn into my brain forever.

My wife was on her back on top of a large oak desk, completely naked, legs spread wide in a big "V." Dr. Longfellow was standing up between her legs, with that monstrously large cock of his - the full 12-inches - extended out in front of him, the giant head poised to enter Amber's pussy. I was about to rush in, but her words changed everything.

"Give it to me Steve, shove that huge cock of yours into my little pussy. Stretch me again, I love the feel of your thick dick!"

"I'm gonna give it to you hard tonight baby, the past two weeks I've taken it easy, just to break you in." he growled.

Grabbing her hips firmly, Doctor Longfellow drove his giant cock straight into Amber's waiting pussy. Impaling her in one mighty thrust, she let out a scream, "ahhhhhhh... yeah that's it big man, fuck me hard!"

I couldn't believe she took his long cock all the way in one push. Then I thought back to how loose she had been when I tried to fuck her. How long had they been doing this? How long would it take to loosen her up that way? I found myself getting hard as a rock as I watch his powerful thrusts ramming into her. Amber had her arms up above her head, the big breasts I had convinced her to get bouncing up and down her chest which each shove in and withdrawal of his big stick.

"Uhh...uhh...uhh," she grunted in rhythm as the Doctor continued his relentless assault on her formally tight pussy.

"I'm gonna loosen you up good tonight baby. I could barely get six inches of my cock in you just a few short weeks ago, but now I can feel myself slamming into the back of your womb."

After ten continuous minutes, Hank pulled his cock out. "Noooo...what are you doing?" my wife pleaded like she was being deprived of sustenance for life itself.

"Flip over on all fours," he ordered.

Amber was only too willing to comply and flipped over with her pussy wide open and wet facing Doctor Longfellow and me behind him. He grabbed his thick cock like a sword and ran it up and down her slick, yawning cunt - right up to her puckered asshole.

"Ooh! You nasty boy! Not in there, that's still virgin territory."

Hank spread her pussy lips with one hand and thrust his cock into the wide-open hole. Moving both hands to her slender waist, he shoved his long weapon all the way in.

"Ohhhhh... gahhhhhhhh!" she cried threw gritted teeth, "it's so deep this way!"

He stayed buried into her, his pubic hair pressed against her ass and his big balls resting between her thighs. I couldn't believe how big his balls were from this angle and new he'd probably blasting her full of his semen soon.

That's when it hit me for the first time that the reason she had been so wet the past few weeks was from Doctor Longfellow fucking her and blowing his river of cum into her. I felt kind of sick to my stomach. I'm not gay, but I had tasted some guys sperm mixed with my wife's juices. Ugh.

"You better be ready girl because I'm going to give you every last inch as deep as I can go," he yelled. I watched as he gripped her hips even more firmly and pulled her back into himself as he drove his hips forward. His balls slapped into the backs of her thighs and I knew she'd have a bruise tomorrow from the assault.

Amber must have had at least three orgasms while he pile drove her tiny body, her tits flapping up and down with each thrust. Finally, he called out to her, "I'm getting ready to cum..." and he pulled out of her cunt. "Turn around quick," he ordered, "and start sucking my dick."

Amber whipped around grabbed the base of his cock and wrapped her mouth around the fat head, while she jerked up and down on his shaft. "Yeah that's it baby... just a little more... ohhh yeah... aaaaarrrrrrggh."

rhinotoons
rhinotoons
264 Followers