Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 08

Story Info
Hitomi's daughter comes to work at the dairy farm.
15.1k words
4.74
6.7k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Many of our hucows are close to giving birth, but if one takes your fancy who isn't far along, we can certainly reserve her for you.'

Mia and Aiden looked down over the rows and rows of pens from the catwalk as the woman ahead walked and talked them through the farm. Mia had never been to a hucow farm before. Aiden had told her about his trip back in school, one which her school had avoided. Now, being in the midst of it, she felt overwhelmed. Aiden gave her hand a squeeze, noticing her wide eyed look. She couldn't help it. Every pen below had a naked woman in it. Each with immensely huge breasts, far bigger than their heads, and varying stages of pregnancy filling out their bellies. She knew they would be naked, but being here and actually seeing it? It felt too intimate. She could see their pussies in clear view. Some even... played with themselves.

The woman leading them stopped and turned back to them with a smile.

'So, do you have a preference? Black? White? Asian? We do vary up their breedings too, so we have mixed races available also. We'd just have to double check the files to see which bull the hucow was bred with. You know how it is?' She gave a laugh. 'Even the blondest, whitest hucow might have a black baby in there.'

Mia looked over the pens. She saw a black, heavily pregnant hucow on all fours, rubbing her pussy. Even from here she could see the pink folds within her hole contrast against her skin. In the pen next to her was a redheaded hucow, not quite as pregnant as her neighbour, but still showing. Her lily-white skin glistened in the light. Mia had never considered the bulls who would have bred these hucows. She felt stupid to have thought of them as some kind of autonomous baby-making machines up until now. She found herself curious to know what their babies would look like.

Aiden took over the conversation as she stared out over the farm.

'We haven't decided yet. We were just hoping to find a hucow that we like before considering anything like that.'

Their guide gave a nod.

'Not a problem at all. Well, let's get down there and you can pick your favourite.'

They were led down the stairs and into the rows of pens. Up close she could hear their moans and the sounds of them pleasuring themselves much more acutely. Their guide stopped and directed them to a pen.

'This one is due any day now.'

They looked over the fence at the heavily pregnant woman laying inside. She was napping. Her big, brown breasts spilled out on the hay beneath her, pushed up by her large, stretched belly. At the end of each breast sat a chocolatey dark areola. Her hair shone an obsidian black, despite being tangled in hay. It curled its way down her arched back to the crest of her ass.

'She's beautiful.'

Mia turned to Aiden, but he seemed less convinced.

'I don't know. She looks like a girl I dated back in college.' He craned his neck over the fence. 'I hope she's not...'

'We can see the rest and come back if we change our minds.'

They were led to many other pens as they snaked their way through the rows and rows of hucows.

'And here we have #1134. She still has a month before her due date, though.'

The Asian hucow in the pen crawled her way over to the gate. Mia marvelled at her big breasts swaying beneath her. They looked so heavy. She could only imagine how many cartons of milk she could fill. Was this the hucow who had supplied the milk she poured into her cereal this morning? She chuckled to herself at the thought.

'Her belly is hanging low. Maybe that means a boy.'

Aiden redirected her attention to the hucow's belly. Multiple stretch marks ran along the side, hinting at how many times she may have been bred. Mia was sure it was far more than she could guess. The hucow looked well into middle age. She couldn't imagine what being bred that many times would be like. She and Aiden had just gone through a year-long ordeal just trying to fall pregnant once.

'What type of baby is she pregnant with?'

The guide pulled a tablet out. 'Let me check that for you.'

She tapped through the hucow's file while Aiden craned his neck into the pen again.

'Ah, here we are! She was bred with a white bull so her baby will be half white, half Asian. She's had quite a few half white babies, and I can attest that they are very cute. In fact, there must be something about this old girl, because so many of her daughters have come back to us to become hucows. It's quite sweet. You can see them in some of the pens around here.'

Aiden continued to follow the hucow with his eyes as she rolled around in the hay, getting her hair all over her face.

'Ah! I can't tell. You'll have to help me. What was this hucow's name before? She looks familiar.'

'Aiden, could you please stop with this whole "thinking you know the hucows" thing.'

'But I think she was my teacher in school.'

The guide clicked through her file, apologising that their human names were hard to find in the archives. Eventually she found it.

'Here we are. She used to be Hitomi Shishido. Does that ring a bell?'

Aiden's face fell. 'No that's not her.'

Mia gave him a light tap with the back of her hand.

'Now will you stop?'

'Fine. Fine.' He looked around at the other pens. 'Hey, what about this one?'

They both stepped over to the opposite pen. Inside a pregnant hucow slept on her side. Her mess of brown curls spilled over half her face as if she had been rolling like the other hucow. She looked a little younger than Hitomi, but still middle aged. However, her face was just too cute. She had rosy cheeks full of freckles and a small, button nose. She had a smattering of freckles on her vast cleavage that matched the reddish tint of her arealos. She looked perfect.

Mia looked at Aiden. He was on the same page.

'#1375. She's been a good breeder. Healthy offspring. In fact, that's her daughter in that pen.'

Mia followed the woman's finger. The hucow inside was practically a younger version of the other one. The same curly brown hair. The same freckles. The same long inner labia that hung from her hairy pussy. Unfortunately, this one was barely showing in her pregnancy.

Mia reasoned it was probably better to go with the more experienced breeder anyway.

The guide looked to Aiden. 'Would you like me to check her name in the archives?'

Mia shook her head. 'I don't care if he was the one who personally knocked her up. She's perfect, we'll choose her!'

'Great! Let's head upstairs and get the adoption papers sorted out. You're making a great choice. Her babies are always the cutest.'

In the pen below, the breeding hucow once called Melissa ran her hand over her big belly in a half-asleep state. Unaware of the couple before her, excited for the result of her 24th breeding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the couple headed back upstairs to do paperwork, the eighteen-year-old Yuki hosed down the walkway. She watched them until they were out of sight before heading over to the pen they were standing at.

Had she heard they decided on #1375? They had spent a long time looking at #1134. She watched the Asian hucow in the pen, hoping that she wasn't the one picked.

The hucow pawed at her pussy, resulting in wet smacks emanating from her pen. Yuki began to feel uncomfortable watching this. The hucow was getting worked up. Next she'd be fingering herself.

'Yuki!'

She spun around. It was her workmate Todd. He had been there for a year longer than her, which gave him some authority to boss her around.

'I thought you were taking the hucows out to the field.'

'I am! Sorry!'

She hurried past him to grab her work tablet. The hucows designated for the field were marked out. She groaned when she saw the first one.

She trudged to the pen, pulling the gate open when she reached it.

'Ok, #2594, let's go.'

She put the collar around the hucows neck, almost a little too roughly. The hucow seemed oblivious to it as she crawled alongside her. He huge breasts dragged along the floor beneath her as she trotted along. Second generation. The children of hucows always took to the serum more than others. Her belly was still flat, for now. She had only just been bred a month ago.

Her supervisor, Vicky, rounded the bottom of the steps and looked up at the two, a smile brightening her face.

'How are you today, Yuki? And good to see you too, my new little sweetheart!'

She knelt down and scratched the hair of the hucow. Her hair was long, straight and dark, reaching below her ass. The farm only bothered to cut the hucow's hair if it became too gross and tangled.

Her face was smooth and soft with a little nose. Her Asian eyes were big, brown, and currently in the state of rolling back as she enjoyed her head scratch.

'She's looking more and more like her mother every day.'

As am I, Yuki thought. This slut of a hucow was her sister, Airi. She could see Megan walking her other sister on a lead ahead, heading for the field.

Chiyo.

She was much further along with her breeding. Yuki could see her large belly hanging down between her legs as she walked. Her own second generation tits dragging along the smooth concrete floor too. Yuki expected she'd be tasked with the job of rubbing ointment into them later to protect the skin. If the slut just didn't have such massive tits, this wouldn't be a problem for her.

Somewhere else in here, there was Fumiko and Akiko. Her four older sisters had all signed up here. Fumiko, the eldest was already onto her fourth breeding. It was sometimes hard for Yuki to imagine that she was an aunt multiple times over between them, yet she didn't know any of her nieces and nephews. With all of them breeding for life here, it would be a fool's errand to try and keep a count of what potential relatives she would have out there.

Her supervisor let her get back to work and she led Airi outside to the grassy fields. She knelt down to unclip the collar. Her own breasts getting in the way. She wasn't a mindless slut like her sisters, but having a hucow mother had given her her own pair of E-cup tits. Part of the altered genes that were passed down or something. She didn't pay attention in school when they covered hucows. Or for any subject. Much like many cow children, she found school difficult.

Airi was free. She trotted away after her sister. Yuki stood up just as another hucow was led out to the field.

An older, Asian hucow. Her belly swollen with the next big-titted number she'd give birth to. Her sagging, exposed pussy clinging with juice to the bushy hair around it. Her mother. It infuriated Yuki to know that that breeding hole that poked out from between her thighs each day for the world to see was what she came from. Not a loving mother's womb or a pussy kept modestly within her panties, only existing vaguely in the fantasies of her son's friends. Everyone here had seen the pussy that birthed her in intimate detail. Did they picture her when they saw her mother playing with her pussy? Did they know how similar her pussy looked to her mother's? It felt like she was on display herself.

She had looked through her files when she started here. It was surreal to see the breeding that had resulted in her still in the archive for her mother. She was just a number that had been booked in. It was a Monday at 10am. Just after breakfast and her morning milking. How pleasant. She knew what the routine would have been since she led many of the other hucow sluts down it herself. She had even helped with Akiko's breeding. Seeing that made it even more unpleasant to imagine how her mother was bred that day. Just to produce more milk.

Her 'father' was a white bull who had been sold to another farm since then. The archive said he had to be lightly restrained as he was too rough while breeding her mother. She could only imagine what that meant after seeing the bull breed Akiko so hard. Afterward, her mother then had time to rest to let his cum set in. She had a follow-up breeding the next day before they confirmed her pregnancy a week later. She was denied bulls after that and put with the rest of the hucows. Then nine months later she pushed out Yuki and was already scheduled for her next breeding.

She sighed. And knowing her luck, she'd have to help this sow give birth to the next one in a few weeks. She hoped that she went into labour on her off day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey Yuki, c'mere!'

As Yuki walked around the barn, she heard her name called. Todd was in a pen.

'I'm behind with the milking this morning. You free?'

Yuki nodded.

'Great, so I'll give you a choice. This pen or that one?'

Yuki peered into his pen before rolling her eyes. She should have known which one it was.

'You don't like dealing with your sister's, do you?'

'Not particularly.'

She eyed the hucow in the pen. It was Akiko. She was already inspecting her milking machine; her big breasts veiny. Droplets of milk clung to the ends of her teats as the pressure built within. She was the darkest of her sisters, but Yuki had never looked up which bull was her father. She already learned way too much about her mother's breeding history from just looking up her own birth.

'Well you'll need to get used to it if you're going to continue working here. It seems like half your family is here.'

Yuki scoffed.

He paused for a moment while she stepped inside the next pen, watching her aversion to her sister.

'It must suck, huh?'

'Like you wouldn't believe.'

'I like to think anyone can find a positive outlook in a shitty situation.'

'Well this is an incredibly shitty situation.'

'Look....' He sighed. 'Maybe I can take your jobs with your mum and sisters for a bit.'

Yuki shot up. 'Really?'

'Yeah, sure. Whatever. Just until you feel more comfortable with the whole thing.'

'Dude. Thanks!'

'Yeah. Yeah. Don't worry about it. You're helping me right now.' He fixed the last milking pump on Akiko and turned the machine on. 'You know what? I think have a better idea. Which of your sisters are you most comfortable with? I could leave just her with you so you can ease into it more directly.'

'Nope. You already said you'd take them all.'

'Yeah, but I was just thinking that you wouldn't actually be easing yourself into it without at least one to work with.'

'Let's try none for now. Mmmkay!'

She laughed, leaning over her hucow to fasten the last milking cup. As she looked up, she caught Todd's eyes in the wrong place.

'Dude! Were you just looking down my top?'

'Wha?! No! I was just...'

'Dude!'

She could help supress a grin as she gestured at Akiko's exposed tits currently being milked. 'Tits!'

She then gestured at her own hucow's exposed breasts. 'Tits!'

They both laughed at the situation as they moved to the next pens, ready to milk the next hucows. If it had been anyone else, Yuki would have decked them, but Todd was cool. He had always been nice to her, even in the initial few days when she had felt like she was hopeless at everything.

As she set about getting her new hucow ready for milking, she couldn't help but look back over at Akiko's pen. She could hear her moaning as she was milked. She was really enjoying it.

Todd stood back up, startling her.

'We're probably going to get some drinks after work, if you're interested?'

She shook her head, turning away from Akiko's pen.

'No thanks. I'll just head home.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vicky scribbled on a clipboard before handing a paper to her.

'Since it seems like Todd is taking all your hucows today, you can take this up to reception for me.'

Yuki nodded and hurried off with that paper. She felt a mix of guilt and anger. Todd wasn't taking all her hucows. If she just stopped assigning her sisters or mother to her roster, this wouldn't be a problem.

Todd had helped her try to ease into it. Yesterday he offered her the opportunity to accompany him while he tended to Fumiko. All she had to do was hang out while he did all the work.

'I can't,' she had said, turning to leave the pen as Todd moved the rod behind Fumiko's searching pussy. A fancy name for what was essentially a dildo on a stand. The hucow's needed constant vaginal stimulation, especially when they were milking. Her pussy was flushed and dripping for it right now. She didn't need to see her eldest sister beg and moan like an animal as she worked herself up and down it.

Todd's shoulders slumped. 'Sorry. I thought she'd be the one you'd be most comfortable with.'

Yuki looked at Fumiko's growing belly. Her fourth breeding of many. Her pussy was flushed and plump, like she'd had lip injections in her labia, the same as all of the hucows here. Her nipples were dark, her areola splotchy and wider on her breasts than it had been before the breeding.

'She's already starting to remind me of my mother. They're all just going to breed until they just look like her.'

As Yuki walked to the reception, she thought back over that. She and her sisters had a weird upbringing. If anything she should be more comfortable with it. She didn't know why it bothered her so much.

Back when they were at the orphanage, Fumiko probably was the one she caught masturbating the most. She always had her tits out too. And as for Akiko, Yuki could describe to a tee what sounds her pussy made when she was especially wet and thought the rest had gone to sleep.

Eventually, Fumiko and Akiko began sharing a bed. At first they thought they were being secretive, but once they knew they had been found out, they would finger each other even if Yuki and her sisters were in the same room. It was strange the think back on the sight of Fumiko's pussy then. Back then it seemed so tight and light in colour. Now it was darkened from so many births. The labia becoming stretched and worn. A few more breedings and it would look almost identical to their mothers loose, worn pussy. A fate for all her sisters too. She wondered if that was a thought that excited them when they signed their papers. In a weird way, having a pussy that used would be a badge of pride for a breeding hucow.

Yuki was ashamed to admit they had all joined in with their group masturbation at some point, even her. It was hard being half hucow at times. She couldn't just sit idly by and watch her sisters having fun without her pussy demanding she join in too. She could still remember the feel of Fumiko's lips on her pussy. The taste of hers. She missed it. Maybe Yuki took the reprimands of the matrons for their nightly activities more seriously than her sisters did. Maybe that was why they were where they were now and she was here. They had always been animals of desire in their boarding room.

Fumiko signed up almost immediately after turning eighteen. She had always seemed proud of their mother being a hucow. Proud to attract the eyes of the boys with her half-hucow body. She was probably sold on the idea alone of being able to lay around naked and masturbate whenever she wanted. Akiko immediately wanted to follow her, but had to wait a year until she turned eighteen. The day of her birthday she was gone before Yuki woke up. Not even a goodbye. Yuki had seen in her file that she had requested the same bull who bred Fumiko as her first. She wouldn't have been surprised if it said she also requested for Fumiko to be there too, but even if she did the farm wouldn't allow that. They weren't allowed to let the bulls in with pregnant hucows. If the bull turned his attention on fumiko instead of his breeding mate, she would have been fucked so hard her water would have broken early.

She luckily hadn't seen it yet, but she had heard how hard it was to pull a bull off its mate once he was balls deep in her. Not just because of their raw strength, but also because their cock would 'plug' the hucows cervix once it slipped inside. Their cock heads could swell up and flare out a lot when they were mating. It made her nervous to be around a bull. She worried that her half-hucow nature might attract them. What would she do if one got a whiff of her pussy and cornered her? It made her equally terrified at the thought of her sisters being bred by them. The bull that bred Akiko had been so rough; made worse once she learned what was happening to her sister's insides.