Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah. Yeah, you're right. Anyone could walk in.' He fixed the tent that had formed in the front of his pants before backing out of the locker room. 'Message me later, yeah?'

Once he was gone, she just let herself slide down onto the floor. The tiles were cold against her bare ass, but she didn't care. She tried to resist the call of her slutty pussy, but she couldn't. Relenting, she let her hand fall between her legs and began to play with herself. On the floor. Where anyone could see her.

Just like her mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki never did message Todd. She wanted to tell him she was okay and that she'd be her usual chipper self at work the next day, but she couldn't. The shame of what she did after he left hung over her.

She instead chose to avoid him until she could work herself out.

She stared at her phone as she was doing the late shift one night. She didn't want to bother her little sister, Ami, with this. She was supposed to be the big sister now. She didn't want to give Ami the same signs that Airi had given her when she was falling for it. She went by Fumiko's pen to see her. She sat down on the hay and watched her older sister. She missed having her there to talk to when she needed advice.

She ran her hand over Fumiko's belly. It was getting bigger. Firmer too. Soon it'd be as big as Chiyo's or her mother's. She grimaced. Both were getting close to giving birth. Two more hucow children to one day grow up and become hucows themselves.

Fumiko rolled onto her back and spread her legs. She reached down and played with her pussy. It squelched just as wetly as Yuki's had the other day. They were more similar than she cared to admit.

Yuki reached over and inserted a finger into Fumiko. Her insides were so warm. Her plump inner walls seemed to squeeze down on her finger. She withdrew it, bringing a sticky line of juices with it.

'Jesus, Fumiko.'

She wiped her finger off, but the warm, sensual musk of her sister's hucow pussy clung to her fingers. It wasn't as strong as her mother's yet, but it was getting there. It pained her to think Fumiko was more like her mother than her now. They had once been so close.

She watched Fumiko as she rubbed the engorged lips of her pussy. Her mind drifted back to the bulls and how Fumiko's altered pussy could take their full length and girth. She wondered what it would be like to have a pussy like that? A pussy like her big sister's.

She could feel herself getting wet. She looked around. There was rarely anyone around on these late shifts. Most people got their work done and then hung out in the break room until sign off.

She moved between Fumiko's legs, looking down at the wet pussy before her. Her musk was stronger here. It wasn't too bad. It reminded her of the nights with her sisters. The smell of sex in the air as they played with each other. This was just a richer version of that. Akiko had the same scent. As did Chiyo and Airi. It was the hucow musk of her family. She wondered for a moment, would she give off the same musk from between her legs if she followed them and signed up too.

She pushed Fumiko's hand aside and ran her tongue along the folds of her pussy. Fumiko moaned at the wet touch of her tongue. She tasted different from when she was human, but nice. She let her tongue lap at her sister's pussy some more. Her juices ran like a faucet. The more her musk penetrated Yuki's nose, the more vigorously she licked. She was so horny.

She dipped her tongue into the depths of Fumiko's pussy. She was completely wet inside. The taste was even stronger. The thought that Yuki was licking where a bull's cock had stretched her insides and left the taste of his cum imprinted into the walls of her pussy drove her crazy. She was tasting the bred pussy of her sister. His cum had definitely sat in here for weeks, mixing with her scent. She wanted to lick a fresh deposit of bull cum right out of her.

She didn't even think to check if the coast was clear this time. She reached down and began pulling at the hem of her pants, working them down. She kicked both them and her panties aside, leaving herself naked from the waist down.

The hay pricked at her pussy as she laid back between Fumiko's legs. Was this what it was like to be a hucow like her?

She knelt up and turned around, throwing her leg over Fumiko. She pushed her pussy into her sister's face, hoping that even as a hucow, she still knew how to eat pussy. The touch of Fumiko's tongue against her sensitive pussy spread a smile across her face. If she was licking her because it was a new taste that interested her, then she hoped it would last long enough.

She pushed her hips back into Fumiko's face before burying her own back between her legs. She could feel the firm, developing bump of Fumiko's belly against her breasts. A reminder that this was her hucow sister she was eating out now.

As they continued, Yuki found it hard to keep her focus. Her licks became more erratic as she fought to contain her moans. A few escaped far louder than she had wanted. She hoped that anyone who heard would just think it was a hucow. She was practically a hucow, after all. Here, in her pen, with her sister.

She clamped her knees around Fumiko's head as she came. Her juices dripping down into the hay like her sister. She wanted nothing more than her sister's tongue to be replaced with a bull's cock right now. Would the farm let her stay in here with her sister if she fell pregnant? She could go over to the bull's pen and try. She was very fertile. That sounded like a good idea.

She climbed off Fumiko and began to stand up. No. Hucows crawled on all fours. The bull would want her like that. She padded across the hay with her back arched proudly and pushed the gate open. The concrete was cold. She needed to feel her tits against it, as if she were dragging her own oversized, second generation tits along as she went to get bred.

She pulled her shirt up, exposing more of her naked behind to the world. But as she wrestled with her bra, trying to let her tits fall free, she came back to her senses. What was she doing? It had sounded hot at the time to present herself to a bull like a hucow, but now she was naked in the middle of the rows. Anyone could see her!

She dashed back inside Fumiko's pen and grabbed her clothes. Her pussy burned as much as her embarrassed cheeks as she pulled her panties back up over it.

What the fuck was she doing?! What was she becoming? She had just fantasized about being bred like a hucow. The same mindset that all of her sister's had once reached before the pull was too strong to resist. Was this it for her? The same desires from before still rung in her head.

Now fully clothed, she dashed back out of Fumiko's pen, pretending as if nothing had just happened. Fumiko was left to rub her saliva-covered pussy in the absence of her partner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vicky led the new hucow out of the infirmary. A late addition the night before. She had been very keen to sign up.

She looked at her tablet as she walked. This hucow had been given the number #2678 now. She could schedule in a breeding for her next week with one of the more experienced bulls. She wanted to give her a good first time.

#2678 crawled along behind her. Her big second generation tits hanging low beneath her. Her newly swollen pussy poked out behind her with each stride, spreading her juices across her big thighs. Her pussy was already begging to be fucked. She had worked it into a frenzy the night before. Now it was ready for the real thing. The pleasure of being bred was just around the corner. Once her pussy knew the feel of a big bull's cock pumping her inside full, it would want it every day.

Her smooth belly would soon swell after her scheduled breeding. The thought of having her owner determine when she would be bred had always excited her deep down. Only in the last few days had she embrace it fully. Only now that the contract was signed and the hucow serum had transformed her body was it a reality. She was just a womb attached to a dirty pussy for her owner now. They'd determine, when and where she'd be bred.

Her maiden-like features would soon be gone. Her areolas and pussy would darken with every breeding, just like her hucow mother's. She had always kept her pussy shaved in defiance of her mother's hairy pussy, but now it would grow into a wild bush matted with her juices like the breeding animal she was. The breeding animal she had always been deep inside. She had never been fully human as a hucow daughter. The hypersensitivity of her pussy. The gratuitous size of her tits. She always knew she was built for breeding. It was an inevitability to be seduced by this life. The breeding life of her mother and sisters. Once a bull had bred her little pussy, she'd be just like them.

Vicky stopped and looked around. #2678 waited too. She explored her body with her hands as if for the first time. Every little touch seemed to spread pleasure throughout her body.

'Yuki!'

Yuki looked up from her work and hurried over to Vicky. She handed the leash to her.

'Take her to the spare pen over there and get her set up.'

'Sure thing.'

She led her down the rows of pens to the spare one, studying the new hucow as they walked.

'Now who do you look like?'

This girl was definitely second generation. There was a chance that she was the daughter of one of the hucows here, but Yuki couldn't pick her. She supposed that only Airi and herself really looked like their mother. If she was handed the lead for Akiko and told to pick her mother, she might struggle due to her dark complexion.

Speaking of...

This new hucow was in Akiko's row. She poked her head over the fence as she passed. Akiko was napping. A change from the amount of times she found her with her fingers in herself. Yuki was tempted to sneak into her pen for some fun on her next late shift, though she knew she shouldn't. It was a miracle that she hadn't been caught last time.

Soon they arrived at the new hucow's stall. Yuki set about filling the water trough before setting up the milking machine.

'First time. You're going to like it.'

The new hucow was sensitive to every one of Yuki's touches. She could barely get the milking cups over her large teats with how much she was wriggling and moaning.

'Feel that good, huh?'

She wished she knew what it felt like. Maybe that would make the feelings inside her easier to deal with.

She milked the new hucow, hung her lead and collar on the gate, and then began the trek back up the row.

She had been thinking a lot the last couple of days. Todd had thankfully given her some space. The downside was that all of her sister's job were back on her. At least she didn't mind doing them now. Like a monkey's paw, the thing that got her over the hurdle with her sisters was a desire that now begged her to throw it all away.

Every time she washed them, she ran her hands over every curve of their bodies. Trying to determine what felt new. Thinking over how it would feel to have that on her body. Fumiko's pussy had definitely swelled up the most of her sisters. Airi's breasts had grown the most. No matter how many hucow's tits she had handled, it felt surreal to feel those full breasts on her sisters. Their breasts had once been relatively light. Now they were so heavy and full of milk.

She wandered as she thought, only to find herself at her mother's pen once more. Her feet seemed to lead her here.

She rolled her eyes. Once again her mother was playing with herself. The same squelching sound as always.

'Dammit!' She pulled the gate open and stepped into the pen. 'Why are you always fucking yourself?!'

Before she knew what she was doing, she knelt down and jammed her own fingers into her mother's pussy. It was hot to the touch. Hotter than Fumiko's felt. She fingered her mother roughly, as if she was trying to vent all her anger by punching her pelvis. Her mother moaned and writhed under her fast moving hand. She could feel how wet she was around her fingers.

'Of course you like that. You're just a slut.'

How many big bull cocks had she taken over the years? Stretched out and bred, over and over. If she licked her out like she did Fumiko, would she taste the bull cum in her. She looked up at her big, round belly. So much cum must have filled her to make her like this. Everything she had imagined in the bull pen had happened to her mother. Her pussy was naked and exposed to the world. She would have had no chance the moment the bull saw her.

Yuki felt her pussy growing wet at the thought. Her pussy, naked and exposed. Just like the other night when she was crawling to the bull pens. If she had reached it, she'd look just like her mother. Bred and helpless to her desires.

Without even checking around her, she leant down and buried her face in her pussy. She tasted even stronger than Fumiko. Her musk was overpowering. Pungent after years of her pussy being used for breeding. It seemed to go straight to her head, filling it with images of what caused this musk. Yuki loved it. It was such a warm smell. The smell of her breeding mother. She hoped that all of her sisters one day gave off this beautiful musk from within their wet folds.

Her forehead nudged against her mother's pregnant belly as she licked her. Her juices poured down her face. She licked it happily down. She couldn't get enough of it. It was too intoxicating.

She probed her tongue deep into her. Deep into the confines that had birthed each of her sisters. The confines that had birthed her. She had now tasted it. She didn't think she'd ever forget this taste.

With great self-control, she forced herself off her mother. Her face was smeared with juices. She ran her tongue around her mouth, licking every last drop up. God, she wanted more.

She looked down at the mature hucow beneath her, still writhing from the assault her pussy had just withstood. She wanted to plunge her face back between her legs.

She shuffled back on the hay, wiping her face with her sleeve. She looked all around her, hoping no one had seen that. What the hell was she doing? It was the middle of the morning. The barn was filled with people.

She didn't know what to do anymore. It felt like the more she gave into moments like this, the more she was being eroded. It felt like it was only a matter of days before she was naked in a pen like her sisters, bred by a bull. Her body and womb owned by the farms for them to use as they please.

Yet despite that realisation, it felt like the right thing for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days didn't give Yuki time to think. Chiyo went into labour and gave birth. Yuki watched her as she was milked for her rare mother's milk. Her pussy was swollen from giving birth. It would take a few weeks for her to recover enough to breed. She both hated and loved how turned on the thought of seeing Chiyo being bred again made her. The thought of getting a chance to lick a bull's cum out of her sister's freshly bred pussy excited her to no end.

With Vicky still thinking she needed a push to get over handling her sisters and mother, she might be able to convince her to let her pick the bull for Chiyo's next breeding. She began scheming. She had a plan in mind to find the right bull.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had got her way with Chiyo's breeding. Just like she expected, Vicky was more than happy to oblige. She would pick the bull and then in a few weeks when Chiyo was ready to breed, she would be there to help. She was already wet at the thought. She couldn't help but laugh knowing what Chiyo would say about her being this excited for her breeding.

Soon it was her next late night shift. She did her rounds while the few other workers were on the floor. The later it grew, the more disappeared up into the break room. When the final one disappeared, she grabbed her bag.

She carried it over to the bull pens. Thankfully they were on the far wall, away from most of the hucows. It allowed her a bit more privacy than she had the night she licked out Fumiko. She'd have plenty of warning if anyone was coming.

She reached the first gate and put her bag down. Butterflies danced in her stomach. This was it. The wetness of her pussy told her she was ready. She had been scared the last time she dealt with the bulls, but now she wanted that fear to happen. She would personally ensure she was picking the right bull for her sister's breeding.

She pushed the gate open and stepped inside.

The bull inside was laying down. He looked up at her with a curious gaze. She pulled her shirt over her head and pulled her bra off, letting her large breasts spill down her front; nipples rigid. The sudden appearance of them caused his cock to begin to swell. She smiled to herself, hooking her fingers into her pants and panties, and pulling them down.

Her heart was pounding. That last line of defence. The thin bit of fabric that protected her fertile pussy from the world was now gone. Here she was. Naked and vulnerable in a pen with a wild bull. It was inevitable that his cock would end up inside her now, whether she wanted it or not.

He lumbered over to her, driven by the lust she could see building in his eyes. She had never seen a cock lengthen and harden so fast. He was going to fuck her.

She wasted no time, turning around and getting down onto her hands and knees. She presented her pussy to him like she had seen her sister do: back arched, pussy high. This was what he wanted, and she was more than willing to give it to him.

She heard grunting behind her. Shuffling in the hay. Large, rough hands grabbing her hips tightly. His breath came out in pants. She waited, holding her breath.

Suddenly, she felt a large mass press into her pussy lips. Her heart skipped a beat. This was it. She was doing it. It was so hot against her pussy.

But it didn't go in. Fear crept into Yuki's mind as she felt how large the object at her pussy lips was. Just the very tip of his cock seemed to dwarf her entire hole. She had thought it was smaller than that. How would she even fit something that big inside her?

But she had no choice. She had presented her bare pussy to a breeding bull and was nowhere near strong enough to push him off. His hands held her firmly in place. She would have to take it, no matter how big it was.

She felt his cock press into her lips once more, this time with more force. He was determined to have his way with her no matter what.

The painful pressure built in her crotch as she felt her pussy lips slowly spread wide around the invading member. She groaned, her lips were on fire. They couldn't stretch that far.

Then, suddenly it was in. Her lips relaxed around his shaft as the biggest part slipped inside. Maybe it was her hucow genes that helped-

Her breath caught as he pushed the whole length of his cock into her. Her insides stretched and spread out before its massive size.

'Oh God!'

It burrowed a hole deep into her. It felt like she was being split in two. Further and further in it pushed until it felt like his cock was in her ribcage. Then it painfully retracted.

She grit her teeth, bearing through every one of his powerful thrusts. Was this what it was like for her sisters when they were bred? She didn't know if she could take it.

But with every thrust, it seemed to get easier. Her pussy was loosening and getting used to his size. Her lips still burned, but in a good way now. His pace began to quicken as the resistance lessened. Soon her gasps were coming out as moans. Her fear subsided and she began to enjoy what her hucow sisters experienced. Helplessly skewered on the end of such a massive cock.

His cock pushed roughly into her cervix, trying to get deeper into her. It was nowhere near as pliable as a hucow's. No matter how much he pushed there, her womb wouldn't open up for him. At least she hoped it wouldn't. She didn't know if she could take him going any deeper. She could still feel his glans swelling up as if he had reached those depths. She let out a deep moan. It felt like he was growing thicker inside her as they grew and dragged against her inner walls.