Working at a Hucow Farm Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her face down into the hay and let herself give in to the moment. Being mated. Being bred by a bull. She was just like her sisters now. Just like Chiyo would be in a few weeks. She just needed one more thing to be fully bred, and it was inevitable the moment she exposed her pussy to such a dominant male like this.

His grunting told her he was close. This was it. She had fulfilled her purpose for him. It made her feel so good to know that her pussy had been just right for him. As good as a hucows.

She felt him unload inside of her. It was so hot as it splashed against her insides. She could have cum right there. He continued to unload within her, again and again until she felt it spill over and down her thighs. More just kept coming. She had seen bulls come before, but it felt so much longer on the receiving end. Her clit felt drenched in cum. It pooled on the back of her knees and spilt down her calves.

Finally, it seemed like his cock stopped spurting. He continued to lazily thrust into her, relishing the last moments within her tight confines while his glans went down.

She felt them pull against her outer lips, far larger than when they went in. Far larger than the thick shaft her lips had been wrapped around. With one last pull, it popped free from her. She felt a torrent of cum escape her after him.

Thankfully, he wasn't as interested in her now that he had blown his load, giving her a moment to collect herself. She could lay here for hours. Let the morning crew find her here, the new mate to this bull. He would surely have his way with her a several more times before then. She could imagine Vicky telling her she was no longer fit to be human after doing this, and dragging her up to her office to sign her rights away. Right now, with such dirty feelings swelling inside her, she might just sign it if told to. It was true. Right now she wasn't fit to be human. Just a cum-soaked plaything for this bull.

However, the excitement of what lay before her motivated her to push herself back up onto unsteady feet. This was only the first bull of the night.

She grabbed her bag, throwing her loose clothing into it. She wasn't sure how she'd rate this bull for Chiyo, but he was wonderful.

She stepped out of his pen, still completely naked. Cum stains all down her legs. Her pussy aching. If anyone saw her, she'd have no explanation to give, but she didn't care. Her body was property of the bulls tonight. The strands of cum still hanging from her gaping, swollen pussy showed that.

She opened the next gate in the line and stepped inside. The smell of the next bull meeting her as she entered. She smiled to herself, high on the lust that beat within her. Now that her pussy was all stretched out, the rest of her mates for the night should be easy to take.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She leant against the wall in the break room, working on her tablet. It still hurt to sit down. Her pussy was so tender after that night of being stretched out and ravaged. Her hips ached. It had been a stupid idea. An incredibly hot and wonderful idea, but a stupid one all the same.

She had planned to do every bull that night, but she barely got through seventeen of them before it was time to sign off. She could barely walk by the last one. She hadn't planned her escape too well. Her small panties were barely enough to contain the leaking mess of her pussy. They were soaked through in an instant. She could only hope that no wet stains developed on her pants as she tried to get out of there. Thankfully the bus was mostly empty at this time of night. She surely reeked of cum.

She finally reached home. As she climbed the stairs to her apartment, she could feel the remnants of seventeen bull's worth sloshing about within her. Once inside, she went straight to the shower. In one shift motion, she pulled her panties down and squatted. A river exploded from her sore pussy, splashing onto the shower floor and all over her feet.

'Oh god!' She had wailed. Her pussy ached as it leaked out of her. The results of her breeding. She knew humans, even half-hucow ones, couldn't fall pregnant to bulls, but she was still riding the high of that fantasy. And this much cum would surely have bred her well.

She dug a finger inside herself, trying to pull the remaining strands out. She worried at how loose her pussy felt. She was still gaping from her last bull. She worried that she may have ruined her pussy. She could only pray that it would tighten back up over the next few hours or days.

She pulled the rest of her clothes off and stepped fully into the shower. The warm water felt amazing after such a night. Her body felt battered and bruised after so many rough matings. She found hay still stuck within her ass cheeks; dirt and other grime stuck to her knees, and countless strands of cum stuck to her pussy and legs. Even now, almost an hour after the last bull had his way with her, the lips around her pussy were still a dark red.

She had initially planned multiple late shifts to go through every bull. Even time to revisit some of the more promising ones. But as she stood in the shower, feeling the painful ache of her pussy mixed with the cold reality of what she had done tonight, she decided to leave it at that.

Now, a couple of days later, she was still paying it. Her pussy had thankfully tightened up again, but she still worried that she had stretched it a bit too far. The thought that she had loosened her pussy into a perfect hole for a bull brought her both a mix of pride and shame. As much as she tried to reject those thoughts, she wondered what would happen if she kept at it with the bulls for every late shift? Would her pussy stretch so much that they would just slide in? Was it already at that point? It had been that easy with the last few bulls. She could only imagine how easy it would be to mate with the bulls any time she wanted if her pussy was always that loose.

She bit her lip as she looked over her tablet. The reason these thoughts had returned was because she was picking out Chiyo's next bull. She had said she would do it, so she would. Her stomach twisted with these conflicting desires as she swiped through some of the bulls she hadn't had a chance to try that night. How could she have forgotten them? One looked like he had the biggest cock here. Another must have been huge before he became a bull, because he always towered over her when she passed him in the rows. Why didn't she start with him? One more night wouldn't hurt, would it?

Her pussy ached as it grew wet. I know, I know, she thought. She had promised she wouldn't let herself get too turned on. She felt that if she let her lust take over again, she'd surely end up spending another night in the bull's pens. She didn't think her pussy could take that right now.

She felt defeated, realising just how little separated her from her mother and sisters. She wanted to become the property of the bulls again, ravaged nightly by them with no need for sleep or any other responsibilities. She wanted her pussy to be as dirty as her breeding hucow mother's. She was losing herself.

She swiped through the bulls, remembering the time with each. This one's glans flared out so far she thought it would never come out. It took several minutes until he went down enough for her to pull it out. Her lips had been so sore afterward from all the pulling.

The next bull had been extremely vigorous. He had thrust into her like a piston. He alone was probably responsible for how sore she was now. That sounded like the one to let breed Chiyo. She could feel as sore as Yuki afterwards too.

But then there was the next bull. He came so much, a river poured from her when she stood up, and it just didn't stop dripping. She could feel herself leaving droplets of cum behind her as she went to the next pen. Surely the morning shift would have found that. Did they know where it came from? It had still been leaking out of her as the next bull took his turn on her pussy. With that much cum, he would surely give Chiyo twins. Yuki liked the idea of seeing her sister's belly stretched out so far as she carried them.

But then there was also the next bull. His cock had such a strong musk to it, as if he was always hard every day, letting his precum stew. She had felt so dirty letting a cock like that inside her, knowing that her pussy would smell of him afterward. She could only imagine how hot it would be to see Chiyo cream herself on the end of it.

Then she flipped to the next one. This one had made her feel so small and helpless beneath him, yet his cock had worked her insides just right, bringing her the strongest orgasm of the night. He made her feel like a true hucow in that moment. Bred and dominated by him.

That was the one. She scheduled Chiyo in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki finished up milking Akiko and checked her tablet. She should only have a few more hucows left for the day and then she could go home. However, as she checked her job list, she noticed something new. Someone must have pawned a job off onto her. Yet, when she read the job, her heart gave a jump.

Washing down one of the bulls. Uh oh. She had been lucky enough to not have any bull jobs since that night. She was thankful, as it gave her a chance to clear her head, but now she was being thrown back into the wolf's den. Her pussy had only just recovered from being sore. No, what was she saying? She wasn't going to let him fuck her or anything. She was just washing him.

As she walked over to the bull pens, she realised she hadn't ever cleaned a bull yet. Before, she had just been lying and checking them off without washing them. What should she expect? How excited would he get as she washed him? Would she have to wrestle him off her? She knew from the other night what an impossibility that was. If he pinned her down, she'd be mated with. No question.

Her pussy grew wet at the thought while her mind screamed for her to turn around and head back. She could just lie again.

Her heart pounded as she reached out for his gate. She knew this gate. She had last stepped through it completely naked, her pussy stretched out and dripping from bull mating. Would the bull recognize her? Would he expect the same from her again?

He sat up as she stepped inside. Her heart gave a jump. He stared at her. Surely she wasn't just being paranoid. Of course he would recognize her. How could he not recognize who he mated with just a few nights ago?

She watched as he approached her, his towering stature dwarfing her. His hard cock just inches from her stomach. She kept her thighs clamped shut, hoping that she could stop the smell of her wet pussy from reaching him. It seemed futile. They shared a deeper primal bond than just pheromones. A deeper bond than any of her co-workers had with him. He had taken her as his mate. Claimed her. All of her. He only wanted one thing from her now, and she felt it was no longer her place to deny him. She couldn't be his caretaker. He was the one in control.

Her hands shook, whether out of uncontrolled lust or fear, she didn't know. She was determined not to mate with him again. She could do it. She took the bucket over to the tap and began to fill it.

As she squatted down, she found his cock right in front of her face. She could feel the heat coming off it; smell the drop of precum forming at the tip. A strong scent clung to his cock. Was it the smell of her pussy still lingering from their night together?

Her tongue licked over the head of his cock. It was so firm. The surface so great. How had this thing fit inside of her? She was curious to see once more. No! Her pants must remain on.

She kissed the tip of his cock, letting her lips drag along it. His precum was sweet. It clung to her lips as she traced the shape of his knob.

The sound of the water overflowing the bucket brought her back. She looked between it and his delicious cock right before her. With a deep breath, she forced herself to her feet and turned the tap off.

Her hands were still shaking as she dunked the sponge into the warm, soapy water. What was she doing? She was just a weak hucow in desperate need.

She pushed the sponge into his chest, rubbing it jaggedly at arm's length. She couldn't sensually rub him down, she had to try and make this as artificial as possible. For her own sake.

She could still feel the heat of his cock through the sponge as she worked her way down his body. It was still so hard. As hard as it had been when it stretched her pussy lips so violently wide. His hips pushed into the sponge.

She let out a shriek. Suddenly he was on top of her. His cock spearing down, trying to find a pussy to fuck. Her mind went wild with both fear and passion. Both side screaming that this was it. He was going to fuck her. He was going to reclaim her as his mate. Her pussy was going to be stretched open for him once more.

She heard the gate swing open before the bull was pulled off her. She looked up to see Todd pulling the bull back.

'Whoa! Whoa buddy.' He looked over at her. 'Are you okay?'

She gasped, trying to catch her breath. It had all happened too fast. She still wasn't even sure if she was thankful or wanted Todd to release the bull and let him have his way with her. She couldn't look at Todd, afraid that he might see the true intention in her eyes if she did. What she had become.

She gave a nod, already forgetting what she was agreeing to.

'I'll take over here. Go to the break room.'

She pushed herself back up onto her feet and stumbled out of the pen. Everything seemed a blur. She steadied herself against a nearby pen, catching her breath.

What the fuck was she doing? Seriously? She had never been like this. Everything over the last couple of weeks had gone to her head. She couldn't fuck bulls. She had never wanted to become a hucow. Was the old Yuki even still inside her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She laid in bed at home.

She didn't want to go to work.

All of these feelings had come from there. She now understood why Airi had quickened into wanting to become a hucow after her trips to the farm. There was an atmosphere there that was seductive to cow children. Knowing that she was half of those beasts of lust at the farms made it all the more tempting. She felt like a part of her had found home when she gave into those desires there.

She needed to get out of there before it was too late.

Her phone buzzed. She rolled over and looked at it. Shit, it was Vicky. Was she late? Had her roster changed?

She sat up. Her mother had gone into labour.

Without another thought, she jumped up and got changed. Not long later, she was jumping off the bus at the farm.

She hurried down into the barn, her dress flying behind her as she ran. She found Vicky and two other workers in her mother's pen. As Vicky saw her running up, she gave her a smile. In her arms was a small baby.

'I wondered if you were going to come. Here.' She handed the baby to her before cooing to the baby. 'Here's your big sister.'

Yuki stared down at the little baby girl in her arms. She wriggled and cried. She held her close to her chest, wrapping her in her arms to keep her warm. She couldn't help but feel her heart soften as she watched her new little sister. Before starting here, she would have hated the thought of a new member of her family, but now she felt nothing but love. For her baby sister. For her mother. She only wished she had held Chiyo's baby when she was born.

She carried her baby sister around for as long as they would let her. Eventually Vicky told her to go get changed for work. It broke her heart to hand her back. She knew the director of the orphanage was on his way. Probably already here. She would be taken to the same nursery that Yuki and all of her sisters had once grown up in.

She looked back over the rows of pens in the farm. There was something in her bag. Something she had been carrying for the last few days. Now was the time to give it to Vicky.

She knocked on the door to her office several minutes later.

'Come in.'

She looked up at Yuki with confusion. She hadn't changed for work. Yuki placed a piece of paper on the desk and sat.

'What's this?'

'My letter of resignation.'

Vicky raised an eyebrow as she picked it up.

'You're good at your job, Yuki. You've been improving a lot with your sisters.'

Yuki shook her head. She didn't need reminders of all the activities she had done in the pens right now.

'It's not because of that. I just feel like I need a change.'

'Do you have something else lined up? You're welcome to keep working here until you do.'

She shook her head. She wouldn't be able to handle any more jobs with the bulls. There was still some lingering sensitivity along the walls of her pussy.

'No thank you. I have some places in the city that I want to check out.'

Vicky seemed to look concerned for her before offering her hand.

'Then we'll miss having you here.'

Yuki smiled. A wash of relief spread over her.

'I'm sure I'll be back to visit my family.'

She took one more stroll through the farm, saying goodbye to her co-workers, including Todd, whom she gave a big hug. She was eternally thankful to him for saving her the other day. If he had never come in, she felt like she would be asking Vicky for something completely different in her office. That bull had no idea how close he was to getting the real deal with her hucow pussy. Being the first in a long line to breed her. But she felt she had a new purpose now. One more important than giving in to desire. Those desires were still inside her, but she would just have to learn to control them.

She took one last look at the fields before paying a visit to each of her sisters. Then to her mother's pen. Her mum's. They were each the same as they ever were. Save for her mum's and Chiyo's bellies now being flat. She gave each a hug, pressing their bodies into hers. Their bare skin was warm and felt like home. She had no idea when she would see them again, and when she did she doubted she could join them in their pens for some fun. She would have to put those times behind her.

Back out through the lobby. Where she had once met her mum's first daughter. The one who now seemed like such an outsider to their hucow family. She wondered where she was now.

The warm afternoon sun washed over her as she stepped out through the sliding doors. Her light brown hair caught the wind and whipped around her. She had always had the lightest coloured hair of her sisters. Airi used to comb it for her all those years ago. Pushing it back behind her ear, she took a deep breath and walked toward the bus stop, only daring to give one last look back at the farms.

She'd give Ami a call when she got home. It had been a while since they last talked. Her younger siblings needed an older sister as much as she had. And when her baby sister grew up, she'd need her too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young Asian girl pulled the uniform shirt over her head. Her new supervisor played with her tablet, listing off her roster and jobs that she would start with. She scrolled back up to the top of the girl's.

'Keiko Park...'

The girl looked up at her name being said. Her work shirt was hard to flatten over her large breasts, but she kept trying.

'Yes?'

'Oh, sorry. We've had plenty of Parks through here. Quite a few of your brothers and sisters are out in the pens.'

'I know. I've visited a lot of times.'

The supervisor led Keiko out into the barn. No matter how many time she had been here with her brothers and sisters, it still looked daunting to see the rows and rows of pens from her new position.

'Actually, we used to have one of your older sisters work here. Many years ago. In a farmhand role, that is, much like you.'