World Traveler Seeks Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said it so good-naturedly and smiled so sincerely, he knew she held no grudge against him.

"Thank you," he said effusively. He leaned over and kissed the top of her head.

"Wash you dick and go," she said with a laugh.

He did. Then he dressed and hurried off. Before he left the villa, he placed two packages and a note on the dining room table.

Minutes later, Jan was surprised when the shower door opened. Her first thought was that Sam had come back to tell here something. She looked up and saw the distraught face of her mother.

Isabella was concerned about her daughter. She asked, "Honey, are you okay? Why are you squatting in the shower?"

"Oh, hi Mom. I'm fine. Sam and I had anal sex this morning. I don't want it dribbling out of me all day so I'm making a concerted effort to get it all out of me now."

"Oh," her mother responded. "So, you two are getting along?"

Jan laughed and said, "That's one way of putting it. Sam and I had great sex last night. I really needed it after the stress of flying. You know how nervous and wound up I get. He was kind and loving. This morning I joined him in the shower to thank him. We ended up having anal sex. For a first timer, he was very good.

"I think he is a good guy and he's a better lover than many of the men I've been with."

"Okay," Isabella said. She was still a little unnerved that her daughter was having sex, unprotected sex, with someone she'd just met and barely knew.

A stream of urine spurted out of Jan.

It was followed by a wet fart as Jan forced some sperm out of her ass.

Isabella was shocked by her daughter's behavior. She said, "Really?"

"Sorry Mom. What's a girl supposed to do? You know how gross anal leakage is."

Isabella nodded, conceding the point. She turned and walked away.

^^^

Jan carried the packages and note out to the front porch where her mother sat gazing at the blue ocean. She said, "Mom, Sam has made lunch reservations for three at 12:30. We are to eat poolside. His note advises for us to dress appropriately and cryptically suggests something new and daring."

"A bathing suit would be fitting for poolside. Did you buy a one for this trip?"

"I was planning to, but I decided why bother? I expect to be nude anytime I go to the beach."

"I got a new bathing suit, "Isabella said. "I bought a one-piece. It's nice, but it hardly qualifies as daring."

Jan handed her mother a package that bore her name. She said, "He also left us presents. Your box says 'Isabella, I hope you like it. I will not be disappointed if I never see you wearing it. Kindest Regards, Sam.'

"His note on my box simply says, 'Jan, please wear this for our luncheon date today. Sam'."

The women opened the boxes. Isabella pulled out a gold chain. She said, "How nice some jewelry."

Jan opened her box and saw a gold chain. She lifted it out of the box. The chain kept coming and coming. She said, "It's very long."

Jan stood and held up the gold chain. It was about three feet long and had multiple strains. She said, "What is this? It's not a necklace. Oh, there are two separate chains."

Isabella found a sheet of paper at the bottom of her box. She pulled it out and looked at it. It showed a naked woman wearing the chains. She said, "This paper says it's a sexy gold, chain bikini with pasties and a crotchless G-string harness."

"What's a crotchless harness?" Jan asked.

"I haven't a clue," Isabella said. "Here's a photo showing a girl wearing it."

Both women studied the picture. Isabella said, "How in God's name does this qualify as a bikini? There's practically nothing there."

Jan held one chain up. She looked at the chain and then looked at the photo. She said, "I think I've got it. This one is the top. See here are the pasties to cover the nipples. The long chain goes around your chest and these are the shoulder straps."

Jan placed the chain on the table and started taking off her clothes. Her mother looked shocked and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking off all my clothes so I can try this gold chain bikini on," Jan answered matter-of-factly.

"Here? Outside? Where everyone can see you?"

"Mom, we are yards away from a nude beach. I doubt if anyone cares if I'm nude and I'll be naked on that beach after lunch."

Jan was now naked. She grabbed the chain bikini top. She held the pasties up against her nipples. She said, "Mom, can you help me? This is a halter top. I'll hold the pasties in place, please connect the two short chains around my neck and the two longer chains around my back. I see clasps. You can adjust it to fit me.

"There, that looks right. Then there's a section of chain between the nipples. I'll clip that one to the right length."

Isabella helped her. Once they had it on Jan. It made sense. They were surprised how quickly and easily they could size it for Jan. The chain only hid her nipples. Her big, tanned breasts were on full display.

They went to work on the bottom. It was even more obscene. Jan said, "Judging by the photo, the medallion goes in the center of my abdomen above my hoo-ha and the long chain is a belt wrapping around my hips. Can you connect it in the back?"

Her mother did so.

Jan said, "I like what they did on my hips. There are gold chains hanging down from the belt. They're like cables on a suspension bridge. It's a nice design element. On a cloth bikini, you might have a knot or a metal ring on the outside of my hips."

Jan lifted one of the sagging strands. She said, "They're an attractive touch."

Jan spread her legs. "Mom, there are two pieces of chain in the front hanging off the belt. They merge and become one. This must be the crotchless G-string. The twin strands go in between my legs, beside my pussy and then become one chain that runs up my butt crack and connects to the belt.

"Can you reach between my legs, grab the chain and clip it to the belt?"

Isabella was behind her daughter. She bent over and reached past her daughter's shaved pussy and grabbed the gold chain. She teased her daughter by pulling up on it forcefully.

"Hey! Not so tight," Jan cried out.

Jan looked back at her mother and saw an impish grin. She instantly knew her mother was playing a joke. Both women laughed. Isabella loosened that chain and connected it properly.

"We did it," Jan said. "We went from not know what the hell it was to putting it on correctly."

"Yes," her mother agreed. "Are you really going to wear it in public? It hides nothing. Anyone and everyone can clearly see your vagina."

"Is that a big deal? We're at a clothing-optional resort. There are going to be a lot of exposed dicks, tits, and pussies. My bare body will just be one more."

Jan looked at her mother. Isabella thought about what she said and realized she was right. For where they were, it was an appropriate outfit. She shrugged her shoulders and nodded at her daughter.

Jan asked, "So Mom how do I look?"

"You look like you're naked."

Isabella paused and admitted, "And you look sexy."

"Seriously?"

"Yes." Isabella touched her daughter's collarbone and, using the tips of her fingers, she traced the path of the chain over the swell of her substantial breast to the gold metal pastie covering her left nipple.

Isabella said, "You look seriously hot."

"Thanks. I was hoping you'd describe my outfit as daring so it would meet the requirement Sam gave me." Jan giggled and added, "I'll wear it to lunch. It is new. Maybe Sam will give me half credit."

"You meet the criteria. That chain bikini is new, daring and sexy.

"Excellent. You need to get dressed," Jan said. "It's almost time for us to head over.

^^^

Sam was sitting at a poolside table. He was dressed casually in nice shorts and a polo shirt. Beside him was an expensive bottle of French champagne. About half of the guests in the restaurant were naked. This half of St. Martins was French territory and it embraced everything French.

Sam stood as his luncheon guests approached the table. His heart raced when he saw them. He said, "You two look lovely. I'm glad you both are wearing my gift."

Isabella and Jan wore the gold chain bikinis. The "barely there" chain bikini looked bawdy and lascivious on Jan. On Isabella, it looked elegant. The difference was, Jan had nothing on except for the chains. 99% of her body was exposed.

The forty-five years old mother was an attractive, fit woman who believed her bikini wearing days were behind her. She was wrong, but she was more comfortable with a suit that provided her full coverage. She wore an elegant, vintage Esther Williams' style one-piece bathing suit under her chains.

A staff member came over and said, "Hello, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves."

They assured him they were. The male employee smiled, looked towards Jan and said, "Mademoiselle, is very beautiful and her outfit is tre magnifique."

He had a towel and spread it out on a chair and said as pleasantly as possible. "We are pleased to have you here. For the safety and health of all guests, we must insist that anytime anyone is unclothed that they sit on a towel. If you forget to bring one, we have towels available."

"Oh. Of course, that's reasonable. Sorry," Jan said.

"Thank you for being so understanding. Bon appetit!" The staffer bowed and left.

After the ladies were seated, Sam poured everyone a glass of champagne. He raised his glass and gave a toast looking at Isabella. He said "To beautiful women and beautiful weather." then he looked at Jan, winked and added, "To becoming the bests of friends."

Isabella smiled thinking it was a cheery toast. Jan blushed remembering the "Friends don't let friends" comments that led to great sex with Sam.

Lunch was served. They discussed the weather, the resorts and the things they wanted to do on this trip. Throughout the conversation, Sam snuck looks at Jan's naked body. He liked what he saw. Of course, she and her mother noticed.

He also glanced at other people in the restaurant. He was curious if others were looking at Jan. He was proud and excited that other men and even some women were checking out the woman he was with.

Sam smiled and said, "Isabella, you are welcome to join Jan and me on our daily excursions or you can do your own thing. I hope you will join us for dinner every night."

"I'm not sure I am up for all your adventures. Parasailing sounds out of my league, but I will join you for dinner and the events that are not too much for me."

Sam nodded. Jan was happy. Her mother seemed to be enjoying herself.

Sam said, "Today the plan is to go to the beach."

Jan giggled and interrupted him. "The nude beach."

"Yes, the clothing-optional beach where you and I will be naked. Dinner tonight is a white tie event at one of the best restaurants on the island. Not surprising they specialize in French cuisine and seafood.

"And for tomorrow, I have booked us a snorkeling trip."

After they enjoyed their food, they sat sipping champagne and talking. Sam casually asked, "Isabella, Jan has shared some information with me, can you tell me about the remarkable Romano women. I hear they have outstanding characteristics."

Jan had been savoring the champagne. She was letting the little bubbles dance on her tongue. After hearing his question, she violently expelled the sparkling wine and sprayed it all over the table.

She was shocked that he had asked her mother about the Romano women's tits.

"Dear, are you all right?" her mother asked concerned.

"Here." Sam handed her his napkin. He grinned at Jan. He was pleased that he had surprised her.

They cleaned up the table. Jan regained her composure. Then, Isabella regaled Sam with storied about her ancestors, male and female. She didn't talk about body parts.

When Isabella finished the story about her Italian ancestors, Sam said, "If everyone is finished with lunch, I think we should head to the beach. Isabella, are you joining us?"

Her daughter gave her a pleading look as if to say "Please Mom! Support me in this.".

Isabella saw her look of distress and asked, "Do I have to get naked?"

"No," Sam said. "It is a clothing-optional beach. However, Jan and I will be nude."

"I'll join you for a little while," she said. She told herself she was joining them to support her daughter and it was a beautiful, warm, sunny day. She had never been to a nude beach. Curiosity played a part too.

^^^

Sam had rented a beach umbrella and three lounge chairs. The staff directed them to their space. As the trio walked to their spot, they passed dozens of naked and nearly naked people.

Sam placed the beach bag containing water and sunscreen on the ground. He turned nervously to the women and said, "This is every adolescent boys' dream. To be at a nude beach. This is made all the sweeter by having two beautiful ladies here with me. I admit, I am a little nervous. I've never done this before."

Sam took a deep breath for courage. He took off this shirt and then pull down his shorts and underwear with one motion. His flaccid penis felt the ocean breeze. He bravely stood nude on the beach his hands on his hips like he was the master of the universe.

"How do you feel?" Jan asked.

"Scared. Excited. Naughty. I feel alive."

Jan commiserated with him. "For over an hour now, from the time I opened the door of our villa and I walked down to lunch, I've been experiencing the same crazy mixture of feelings. My butt and pussy are completely exposed and so are most of my breasts. It's insane!"

Sam turned to Isabella and smiled. He said good-naturedly, "Care to join us in this moment of madness?"

"I'll pass," she said. As she spoke her eyes drifted down his body. Sam wasn't overly muscular, but she noted that he was tone and fit and had a circumcised cock.

"Mom, can you help me get out of these chains? Now that I'm in the sun, they are getting warm. I'm afraid they will heat up even more and burn me."

Isabella moved to behind her daughter and quickly undid the clasps. The chains came off easily and exposed her dusky nipples which were large and hard. Sam smiled when he saw them.

Jan said, "Mom, let me get you out of the crotchless metal harness." She giggled and added, "What a silly description."

Jan undid the gold chains that were accenting her mother's swimsuit. Isabella looked at the pale areas of her companion's bodies and said, "You two better get some sunscreen on."

Sam picked up the bottle of sunscreen and asked Jan, "May I?"

"Sure," Jan said.

She turned her back to him. He spread the lotion on her shoulders and back. Then he knelt. He was eye level with her butt. He studied her ass. To him, it was perfect. There were no blemishes, no cellulite. It was round and womanly.

He applying the liquid to her fine derrière. He enjoyed coating her thighs and legs. Jan giggled.

Sam stood. He was behind her and whispered in her ear so only she could hear him. He said, "You told me some naughty things you like. I'll try to make all of them happen on this trip. One thing you mentioned was sex in public. We're both going to enjoy this. I'm going to touch your breasts and finger your pussy under the guise of putting sunscreen on you."

She sighed. What he said had an impact on her. She felt herself getting wet. She said, "So it's not enough that you've made me be nude in public. You're going to fondle my privates?"

"I am."

Sam cupped both her breasts.

"Oh!" she cried out.

He roughly handled them as he spread lotion on her pendulous boobs. His dick thickened and lurched. It touched her butt. His hands swarmed over her stomach and abdomen. He didn't hesitate to slip fingers between her thighs and apply lotion on her sex.

"Oh! Mmmm," Jan moaned liking his touch.

Isabella wasn't upset that her daughter was being groped in public. She was an adult and from the sounds Jan was making, she could tell that she was enjoying it. She was worried they might get in trouble.

She came over to them. She had a towel on her hand. She said, "Break it up, you two. I'm no expert on nude beaches, but I think you guys are pushing the line. Nudity is fine, but sexual acts are frown on."

She reached between the two people and grabbed Sam's erection with a towel cover hand. He felt her embrace. It startled him and he looked her way. Isabella said, "This I know is definitely a no-no. You can't flaunt a hard-on. Cover your dick with the towel or lie on your stomach."

Jan giggled at his predicament. She said, "Lie down, stud. I'll put lotion on your back because friends don't let friends get sunburned."

Sam grinned and did as she said. Jan straddled the small of his back and spread sunscreen on his muscular shoulders. She bent over to whisper in his ear. Her large breasts hung low. She moved from side to side. She said softly so only he could hear her. "Do you feel it? Do you feel me dragging my erect nipples across your back?"

"Ohhh. Yes," he answered quietly.

"Can you feel my pussy sliding against you? You made me wet. It's pouring out of me. I'm rubbing it on you. Can you feel it? Can you smell my arousal?"

"Oh God! You're killing me. Yes, I feel it. Yes, I smell your lovely scent. I'm not ever going to be able to go into the ocean. You've given me a hard-on that will never go away!"

Jan lifted her torso and laughed at his predicament. She said, "Just a little payback for turning me into an exhibitionist."

"What was that dear? I didn't hear you clearly," Isabella said.

Jan slid down Sam's body and cover his butt and legs with sunscreen. She said, "Sam and I were talking about the joy of being nude on this beach. You ought to try it. It's exhilarating.

"You know Mom, you've nothing to be ashamed of. You are attractive and have a rocking body. Something half the nude people on this beach can't say."

"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm happy as I am."

Sam's erection eventually went down. He and the ladies made it to the ocean. It was wonderful. The bluish-green water was clear and warm. They all frolicked like children.

Then Sam and Jan walked naked and proud across the white sand to lay out in the sun. Isabella envied them and said, "Is there anything worse than a wet, clingy bathing suit against your skin?"

^^^

"Shall go back to our room?" Sam asked after they had spent hours enjoying themselves at the beach.

"You mean back to our villa, darling," Jan said with an exaggerated accent of a rich aristocrat.

Everyone laughed. They gathered their things and returned to the villa. Jan grabbed Sam's hand and tug him in the direction of the fenced in back patio. She said, "Mom, Sam and I are going to use the outdoor shower. "She giggled and added, "You might want to stay away from the back windows."

Isabella went inside. Jan and Sam went to the back patio. Jan turned on the water and said, "Join me. I need some dick. I've spent the afternoon nude in public looking at tits and cunts and dicks of all shapes and sizes. I'm horny."

Sam gladly stepped forward. He had the same hunger. They kissed passionately.

^^^

Isabella stopped in the kitchen to get a glass of water. She drank it standing at the kitchen counter and looking out the sliding doors at the back of the house. She had a perfect view of Sam and Jan. She saw them kissing.

"They seem to be getting along," she said with a laugh.

She watched Sam grabbed her daughter's ass and squeeze her meaty buttocks. Unconsciously she ran her hand down her hip and across her ample behind.

Next, she saw her baby break the kiss and slid down Sam's body. Her big breasts glided over Sam's body and brought a smile to his face. Then Jan enveloped his cock with her mouth.

"Oh." Isabella bleated. "Of course, they're going to have sex. They are two healthy adults who have been naked in each other's company for hours. I'd have sex if I had a partner."

123456...8