World Traveler Seeks Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down and tugged on the material pressing against her crotch. The pretense was she was adjusting her suit. She wouldn't admit that she did it to make the material slide over her aching clit.

^^^

Jan vigorously attacked Sam's cock. She devoured it. He threw his head back and closed his eyes loving the attention he was receiving. Then he placed his hands on the sides of her head. He fucked her face sending his cock in deep. A couple of thrusts were too deep and she gagged.

He instantly felt bad and said, "Jan, I'm sorry I did that. I'm so fucking horny I can barely control myself."

Jan wiped some spittle off her chin. "I'm on fire too. We better fuck before we go crazy."

She climbed up on a lounger. She was on her hands and knees and shook her big ass at him. "Take me," she ordered.

Sam moved into position. After the previous incident, he was more restrained this time. He rubbed his cock against her wet gash spreading the lubricant around for both of their benefit. He lined his dick up with her opening and groaned loudly as her hot cunt accepted him. She shoved her ass backwards claiming his cock.

"Oh! That's the ticket," she purred.

"Damn! Your pussy is on fire," he said.

Jan giggled. "I've been needing something inside me for hours."

They rutted fiercely.

^^^

Isabella stood at the kitchen counter with her mouth open. She was breathing deeply watching the pair screw. She was mesmerized by the sight. They were going at it like animals.

Isabella peeled her suit off. She'd decided she was going stay and she was going to do more than watch. One hand grabbed a breast and squeezed. The other hand raked through her dense pubic hair to find and rubbed her clit.

"Oh! Yes!" she screamed.

Isabella attacked her pussy with the same sense of urgency that Sam and Jan displayed in their fucking.

^^^

"You're so fucking hot," Sam called out. He loved the feel of his prick pounding her pussy.

"Pull my hair! Pull me hair!" Jan ordered.

Sam remembered that that was one of the items on her naughty list. He gathered up a handful of her shoulder length hair and tugged sharply.

"Yeah. Fuck. Ohhh! So, close," Jan cried out.

Her words echoed Sam's situation. He was ready to blow. His eyes noticed movement in the distance. He peered through the glass and saw Isabella. Her face was contorted. Her mouth was open as she sucked in large gulps of air. He saw her big tits jiggling as she abused her pussy. They stood out because they were alabaster white.

Their eyes locked. They shared a look of recognition and surprised and then of orgasmic bliss as the feelings that were building up inside them overwhelming their bodies.

"Ohhh! Mmm!" Isabella cried as she came.

"Ahhh!" Sam groaned as he exploded inside Jan.

"Oh! Oh. Oh" Jan gasped. Her pussy clamped down as she orgasmed.

When Sam recovered from his climax, he was concerned and said to Jan, "I think your mother saw us."

"Don't worry. She's caught me before. The summer after my freshman year of college, she caught me doing 69 with the boy next door on the floor of our family room. She got over it. The boy didn't. He still avoids her like the plague."

^^^

Dinner that night was a quite affair. Jan was tired from being in the sun all afternoon. Sam and Isabella likewise were fatigued. Isabella also felt embarrassed. She felt bad because she had been a voyeur who watched her daughter have sex. It was made worse because Sam had caught her watching and masturbating.

When they returned to the villa, everyone went to bed. Jan kissed her mom goodnight and said, "Love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart," Isabella said. "So, we'll all get together for lunch?"

"Yes," Sam said. "Nothing is scheduled before noon on any day. We'll meet for lunch and go off on our next adventure. Tomorrow after lunch we will go snorkeling. I've been told they have beautiful fish and coral here."

^^^

Sunday Valentine's Day

The next day, Sunday, got off to a slow start. Everyone got up when the spirit moved them and did whatever they felt like that morning. Sam went to the gym and then for a run along the beach. Isabella and Jan did yoga.

When Sam returned from his run, he got a glass of water and pulled presents out from their hiding place. Sam tossed a couple of boxes on the dining room table along with a note. Then he hit the shower.

The women were doing yoga on the beach with other guests. The session was put on by a super cheerful, twig of a young woman.

Jan complained as they walked into the villa, "I'm just saying, Mom, I think she had it in for me. You saw how she looked at me, judged my moves and harped on my technique."

"Honey, you're being ridiculous. She didn't criticize you as much as the woman in the red yoga pants."

"That's hardly reassuring. Mrs. Red Pants was a complete novice. She didn't even know the names of half the moves."

Isabella smiled. Her daughter was sensitive and took even the most constructive criticism badly. She saw an opportunity to change the subject when she spied boxes on the dining room table and took it.

"Look Jan. Presents."

She read the note "'Friends don't let friends swim naked with fish.' What's all this friends stuff about?"

"It's a running gag Sam and I have. Give me my box, please."

The women opened the gifts and found a white, crocheted tunic.

"Oh, look a bathing suit cover up. Nice," Jan said.

They reached into the boxes and pulled out swim suits. The bikinis were made of spandex and neoprene. Jan's was red and Isabella's was black one.

"Another note," Jan said. She read it. "I was unsure of your measurements. I told the woman at the store that you were real women with curves. She assured me these swimsuits were adjustable. She said many women like suits that can accommodate the changes a woman's body goes through in their cycle.

"These suits have wrap around halter tops that adjust in every direction to give you a comfortable, if not a perfect fit. The bottoms have ties in case you need to add or subtract a smidge.

"Please wear them to lunch. The clerk said they are sporty bikinis made for running, jumping and swimming. They offer coverage and support to let you move in confidence and comfort. She guaranteed there would be no wardrobe malfunctions.

"I don't know," Isabella said holding up the bottom of her suit.

"Oh, Mom! Stop complaining. You have a great figure. You can wear a bikini. Look, this doesn't have a high leg cut out or a skimpy "show your butt cheeks" back. It will capture and cover even our big Romano asses."

Jan laughed, but she was serious. Isabella knew what she said was true. "Okay, I'll try it on."

The women stepped into Jan's room. The stripped and put the suits on. They fit pretty well and after taking advantage of the flexibility built into them, they fit very well.

"Mom, you look great," Jan said honestly.

Isabella looked at herself in the mirror and had to agree. "Yes, and so do you. I have an issue with some stray hairs."

Isabella had a thick, mostly untamed bush. Some of her black curly hairs were had escaped.

"Hold still, Mom. Everyone needs to do some grooming down there. Give me a second."

Jan grabbed her razor and gel. She untied her mother's bottom and let them drop to the floor.

"Here we go. A little gel, a couple of quick swipes with the razor and everything is under control."

Jan stepped back and inspected her work.

Sam exited the bathroom at that moment. He was treated to an eyeful. Of course, his eyes focused on the screaming, bottomless woman in the room.

"Ah!" Isabella screamed. She was upset that Sam had seen her without panties.

Sam was uncomfortable too. He raised his hand to cover his eyes and said, "I'm sorry I walked in on you. I didn't know you were dressing in here."

As he spoke the towel that he had loosely wrapped around his waist and that he had been securing with his hand, slipped. His penis was exposed. The girls looked. Isabella then turned away. She succeeded in hiding her sex, but she exposed her fine bum.

Jan laughed and then said, "Am I supposed to drop my suit and expose myself or is this flashing episode just for forty-year-olds?

The grown-ups covered themselves. Isabella hurried out of the room. Sam quickly dressed. He complained, "Jan, you should have let me know your mother was in our room."

"Relax. No harm. Having you walk in on my mom could be a good thing. I don't think a man has seen her hoo-ha in years. She's still young. She needs to find someone. Friends don't let friends live sad, lonely lives."

"It's great that you care," Sam said. "It took me years to get over losing my wife. Everyone recovers at their own pace. You can't force her. Just be there when she comes around."

Everyone dressed and they went to their poolside table for lunch. After they placed their drink order, Sam said, "I thought that suit looked good on the manikin. You two are stunning. You make that suit pop!"

The Romano women smiled. They were delighted by his words. They thanked him and everyone had a great meal.

When they finished, Sam said, "This snorkeling trip is supposed to be a spectacular outing. We have a guide who is taking us to the best locations. He and his assistant will show us how it's done. They know none of us have been snorkeling before. They have assured me we will have a great time. Here comes our guide now."

Their guide walked up to the table and said, "Hi gang. My name is Thomas. Is every excited about going snorkeling?"

"Yes," Sam said. "This is Jan and this is Isabella."

Thomas greeted the women with a big smile and a firm handshake.

"Is it safe?" Isabella asked. "Do we need to worry about sharks?"

Thomas didn't laugh. He took her concern seriously. "Shark attacks are extremely rare in the Caribbean. Florida averages 20-30 shark bites a year. In the Caribbean, we average less than one.

"Sharks don't target humans. Experts believe sharks bite people when they confuse us for bait fish. Our water is clearer and calmer making it easier for sharks to properly identify their prey.

"You want to avoid looking like bait fish. Sam told me he was getting you new suits. I suggested he stay away from shiny, metallic suits and that you should leave your jewelry at home. The neoprene suits you are wearing are a good choice."

Sam asked, "Isabella, does that make you feel better?"

"Yes."

"Good," Thomas said. "Let's head to the beach. Trevor and I will get you fitted properly and get in some practice. Only when you are comfortable will we head out to the deeper water of our dive sight."

They walked to the beach, got fitted and practiced. Sam picked it up quickly. Thomas waited until the girls were comfortable with the equipment and the technique.

Thomas said, "You all are doing great. Let's go exploring."

The snorkelers cheered. Everyone went to the dock and the boat took them to the reef. They anchored. Thomas said, "Isabella, Jan, you can push a button, can't you?"

"What? Sure," said a confused Jan.

Trevor pulled out three underwater cameras. He said, "These are point and shot cameras. No focusing. No fuss."

"Yeah!" Jan said gleefully. She grabbed one of the cameras and began taking pictures of everyone and everything.

"Smile, Sam." Click.

"Smile, Mom." Click.

"Smile, island." Click.

"Smile, guys." Click. Jan took a photo of Trevor and Thomas,

Trevor stayed on board the boat while everyone else got in the water. Thomas led them to the best spot and then let them explore. He stayed nearby and kept a watchful eye. It was breathtaking. They all took photos. The women took photos of the fish and the reef. Sam took pictures of the women.

The fish were plentiful, colorful and amazing to see.

"Wow!" Jan exclaimed as she climbed on the boat. She was the last one out of the water.

"Yes, wow!" her mother said. "Thank you, Sam. That was great. The fish were beautiful. I'm so glad I came."

Sam said good-naturedly, "Friends don't like friends miss out on the fun."

They returned to shore.

That night at dinner, they wished each other a Happy Valentine's Day and talked about their wonderful snorkeling adventure. The women slipped off their high heels and they walked back to their room along the beach. It was a beautiful moonlit night. When they got to the cabana, Sam and Jan went to their bedroom and had a nice, relaxed fuck.

^^^

Monday

Sam was up early and worked out. Isabella caught a morning yoga session on the beach. Jan slept in. She was fatigued. She put it down to jet lag, drinking and all the fun she had been having.

Sam returned from the gym and dropped presents and an envelope on the table. He showered and then he went out again.

Isabelle returned from her workout. She saw the presents on the table and smiled. She didn't see her roommates so she knocked on their bedroom door. Her daughter opened it.

"Hi, Mom."

"Morning. We have presents and another note."

"A girl could get used to this. Open them and read the note while I get a cup of coffee. Do you want some?"

"Yes, please," Isabella said as she opened the note. She read the text out loud,

"I told the clerk I needed horseback riding clothing for two beautiful women and suggested something sheer and sexy. She sighed and patiently explained that riding at any pace other than a walk results in tremendous vertical chest movement. She said that without proper "personal tack" a woman's bust will bounce like a dribbled basketball and that you'd be self-conscious, uncomfortable and risk damaging your sensitive breast tissue.

"So today, you will be proper ladies. Enclosed please find "Lock down" bras because friends don't let friends injure their boobs.

"I love the look of the tall field boots. If I got any of the sizes wrong (yes, I went through your stuff to get the needed information), stop by the shop and exchange it. See you at lunch! Sam"

Jan handed her mother a cup of coffee and asked, "What's a lock down bra?"

"I don't know."

She took a sip. Jan opened her present.

"Whoa!" Jan said. She lifted up the bra and said, "It's huge. This will cover me from my collarbone down to my belly button. This will certainly keep the girls under control. Let's armor up!"

Jan unbuckle her shorts. Her mother gasped, "Jan! We can't undress in the kitchen. Let's go to my room."

Jan laughed and then conceded. "Sure. Grab your box."

The two women retired to Isabella's bedroom and put on the outfits. Afterward, Jan jumped up and down and said, "Look. My boobs hardly move at all."

"I'm not sure I like Sam knowing my bra size and how big my butt is," Isabella complained as she slipped on the boots. "Huh. They fit well. Everything fits well."

"And you look great, Mom. Come on. Let's have lunch. Wait. Let me go to the bathroom first."

The trio was quite a sight at the poolside restaurant. They were dressed in their equestrian finery and most of the people around them were bare ass naked.

"We seem to be overdressed," Jan said with a giggle.

"Compared to this crowd, we'd be overdressed if we had on a hat!" Isabella said and laughed.

They had a delightful lunch. They abstained from alcohol so they would be at their best during the ride.

^^^

"Oh. They're beautiful!" Jan gushed. She ran up to the horses in the stable. A half dozen horses stuck their heads out the stalls and looked at her.

She hugged and petted the one nearest her. Eventually, she showed love to them all.

The woman running the place came out to meet them. She smiled and said, "Hello, I'm Candace. Do you want to ride?"

"Yes. I'm Sam Spears. You are expecting us. We have a reservation for three. That is Jan and this is Isabella."

"Yes. We have three very calm, docile horses for you just as you requested."

Candace fixed them up and they were off. They rode through fields and then on the beach.

That night at dinner, all Jan could talk about were the horses and their riding session. The discussion resumed when they got into bed.

Jan slipped into bed naked and said, "God! I had forgotten how much I loved riding."

She kissed him passionately and crawled on top of him. Sam was pleased with her fervor. He returned her kiss with equal zeal. His hands caressed her bottom.

"All afternoon I had a powerful beast between my legs," she said throatily.

She rose and straddled his hips. She smiled and said, "Funny, I didn't get enough. I want. No, I still need to ride a big, strong stallion."

She lifted her hips, grabbed his hard cock and pierced her sex.

"Ohh!"

She slid down his dick cooing the whole time.

"Oh. Ohh. Emmm."

Sam groaned, "Mmmm. Wonderful."

Then he laughed gently and asked, "How come you're so wet?"

"Because I've been thinking about riding you all afternoon."

They fucked frantically. It didn't take her long to climax. She orgasmed so forcefully, she caused Sam to come. The two collapsed and were lost in the rapture.

"Mmmm. Thanks. That was just what the doctor ordered," Jan said.

"Friends have to be there for friends," Sam said.

They shared a laughed. Jan got out of bed and said, "Excuse me. I've got to pee."

She hurried off to the bathroom.

^^^

Tuesday

Jan rolled out of bed in the morning complaining, "Ahh. I don't want to get out of bed, but I have to go to the bathroom."

She grudgingly got up. Sam got up to. He said, "Babe, feel free to go back to bed. I'm off to the gym."

Jan did return to bed.

Isabella peeked in on her. She was going to ask her if she wanted to join her for the morning yoga class. When she saw her sleeping, she quietly closed the bedroom door.

Sam returned from his morning workout and errands. He dropped a card and boxes on the dining room table. He smiled when he saw Jan still in bed. He took a shower, dressed and left.

After her yoga class, Isabella showered, dressed and grabbed two cups of coffee.

"Wake up sleepyhead," she called out as she entered her daughter's bedroom.

"Oh. Hi, Mom." Jan yawned and stretched.

"Here's some coffee."

Jan sipped and said, "Thanks."

"Another day in paradise," Isabella said.

"Yes. Isn't this trip great? It's just what I needed."

"Are you talking about the fun in the sun or the fun with Sam?" her mother asked with a smile.

"Both."

The women laughed.

"Are you ready for today's presents?" Isabella asked.

"More presents?"

"I saw boxes on the table."

That motivated Jan to get out of bed. Her mother held open a robe and Jan slipped into it. The two women carried cups of coffee into the next room. Isabella put her cup down, she handed a box to her daughter. It rattled. Jan shook it and the noise got louder.

Her mother opened today's letter and read it out loud.

"Today, our excursion starts earlier. We need to be in the lobby at 11. A car will take us to the dock where we will board a schooner. We'll have lunch on an island and spend the afternoon sailing. Wear your favorite bathing suit and today's present."

Isabella looked at Jan expectantly and asked, "I wonder what Sam has gotten us this time?"

Jan handed her mother one of the boxes. The women clawed at their package and quickly saw the gift was a pearl necklace.

"Oh. They're beautiful!" Jan said.

"Gorgeous and expensive," her mother said. Isabella fished out the paper inside and read it. She said, "These are Akoya pearls from Japan. They are very expensive."

Jan studied her strand and said, "I've never owned natural pearls. They are so smooth and lustrous and white with a hint of rose."

The woman squealed with glee.

"We better get a move on," Isabella said.

The women got dress. Jan wore a bikini. Isabella stuck with her one piece. They both wore the pearls. They hurried over to the lobby and found Sam resting comfortably.

1...345678