World Traveler Seeks Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will," her mother responded. They showered together and cleaned each other thoroughly. After shampooing each other's hair and washing all body parts, they kissed.

One kiss led to another and then another. His hands roamed her body. He gently squeezed her breasts and bum. She flattened herself against his firm body. Her hand found his cock and stroked his stiff member.

"Oh, I like that," she said when his hand caressed her sex.

"I like what you're doing too," he said.

They kissed and masturbated the other.

Sam moaned, "Mmmm. I want you!"

"Then take me!"

Sam spun her about. He leaned her over at the waist. Her hands went to the bench seat. She supported her torso. Her butt was presented to him, exposed and vulnerable. He grabbed his erect dick and thrust it into her warm, wet place.

"Ohhh," she cried as he penetrated her.

"God!" he cried as he slid inside her.

His hands grabbed her hips. He pulled her ass to him as he plunged his hard cock inside her. He forcefully fucked her. His thrusts were deep and powerful.

"Oh. Ohh! Yes. Take me!"

"Ugh, Ah. Ah," he grunted as he did.

He continued to pound her. She continued to moan. He grabbed her hair and pulled. He forced her to turn her head so he could kiss her. She playfully resisted and then she eagerly kissed him.

Both were close. His slick dick was flying in and out of her pussy. She tensed her thighs and back to absorb his punishing thrusts. He let go of her hair and put that hand on her sex. He rubbed her swollen clit.

"Yes. Oh! Ohhh!" She shuddered, moaned, and came.

"Fuck!" Ohhhh," he cried in ecstasy as he orgasmed.

They froze with his dick deeply buried in her snatch. The world went silent as they focused on their euphoria.

^^^

Dinner was pleasant. The food was delicious. They had wine. Afterward, the three of them walked home along the beach in the moonlight. It was a spectacular night.

Jan was happy for her mother. She looked as if she was walking on air. Sam too, had a peaceful, serene look on his face. She decided to make herself scarce and give them more time alone.

"Thank you, Sam. That was another fantastic meal. It's been a great evening. I'm worn out. I'm going to bed. Good night, mother."

She kissed Sam and her mom on the cheek and retired to her bedroom.

"Shall we sit outside?" Sam asked.

"We are flying home tomorrow. Tonight's our last night in this clothing optional resort. I feel we should take advantage."

"Okay. What do you have in mind?" Sam asked intrigued by her comment.

"Something decadent. Some debauchery," she said gleefully.

"You've got my attention."

"How about skinny dipping in the hot tub? Let's be naked in public one more time."

"Great idea," Sam said beaming.

They changed out of their evening clothes. Sam left his wallet behind. She removed her jewelry. They grabbed towels and went to what was known as the "party" hot tub. It was a large unit, well used and in a semi-private area.

It could accommodate a dozen people. Sam and Isabella were disappointed to discover twelve guests were already there and all seats were occupied. Isabella gave Sam a disappointed look. He shrugged.

"Sam!" a man called out. A tall man stood up. Water ran off his shaved junk and trinkled back into the tub.

"Hi, Jim," Sam said. The men had met at the resort's gym. Both liked to work out in the morning. They had gotten to know each other while lifting weights and going on runs together.

"Get undressed and come on in," Jim said. "You can have my seat. Is that Isabella? Hello, I've heard a lot about you."

"Hello," she said.

Jim turned to his right and gestured to a short, cute blond. "This is my better half. Jasmine."

She stood, waved and smiled at the other couple. She was hot. Water streamed down her firm, curvaceous, and obviously artificially enhanced body. If she had been taller, everyone would have known her sex was hairless. It was too bad her nether region remained submerged.

Jim said cheerfully, "Get naked folks! The ladies can sit on our laps."

Sam looked to Isabella and asked quietly, "Is that okay with you?"

She nodded. She addressed the hot tub and said, "Thank you, Jim for making room for us. Thanks, Jasmine."

She and Sam stripped and got into the water. Jim stepped aside and offered Sam a spot. He playfully asked, "Isabella, do you want to sit on his lap or mine?"

"That's a temping offer," Isabella paused. Everyone could see that she playfully dropped her eyes and looked at his dick. She licked her lips and added, "Very tempting."

Jim was a tall, fit man. His equipment was ordinary and not deserving the attention she was giving it. He was thrilled. His wife knew he was being played.

She said, "Forget it, Jim. You're not God's gift to women. You're lucky I fell for you." She turned to Isabella and said, "Good one. I like you. Care for a glass of champagne?"

"Yes, thanks."

"Jim, go get two more glasses. Better pick up another bottle. If you and Sam play your cards right, maybe we'll give you a thrill tonight," Jasmine offered.

"Sure thing, honey," Jim said. He and Sam hopped out of the tub and hurried to the bar.

Jasmine picked up the glasses she had filled. She handed Isabella one, toasted her new friend and said, "To a fun night."

They drank. When the guys came back, the girls sat on their laps and everyone drank. They talked, laughed and had a good time. The guys played with their semi-submerged boobs. The women tolerated it.

Isabella liked the Jasmine. She was brash and funny in an "I don't give a fuck" way.

"Jim, we're out of bubbly," Jasmine complained.

"Ah, Ah," he stammered. He wasn't averse to buying more. He was having a good time. The problem was, he was having too good of a time. Between playing with his wife's tits and having her fidget on his lap, he had a raging hard-on.

He'd already been chastised once for walking about the resort with an erection. He didn't want to get in trouble. His wife knew this and was busting his chops.

Sam announced, "This round is on us."

His new friends murmured their thanks.

He then whispered in Isabella's ear. "You've got me hard as a rock. Do you mind going to the bar? I'm out of compliance with club rules at the moment."

She giggled, stroked his hardness and said, "I'll get it. I have to go the bathroom anyway."

"Me too," Jasmine said.

The women left. Isabella stopped by the bar and ordered two bottles.

"I'll be back in a minute and pick them up."

The ladies went to the bathroom and took care of business. They met at the sink and washed their hands. Jasmine stuck out her chest and said, "Don't these tits look ridiculous?"

Isabella didn't respond. The woman's breasts were large and obviously fake.

"Honey, don't worry about hurting my feelings. The tits are fake. With one glance, everyone knows they are implants. Once upon a time, I had cute little boobies. Then, I got breast cancer and they got lopped off."

"I'm so sorry," Isabella said sincerely.

Jasmine smiled accepting her sympathy. "I'm well now. Cancer free. A brush with death changes your outlook. Jim and I are closer than ever. We savor every moment. When it came time to do the reconstruction, I told the doctor to give me the big tatas possible."

Jasmine ran her hands gently over her breasts. She said, "They nipples are mine. They don't stand up when it's cold. They don't respond to arousal or give me any sensations, but it's nice having a part of the old me."

Isabella had a sad look on her face and listened.

"I'm telling you this, so you'll understand where I'm coming from. I love Jim. He's been great. This illness and my recovery haven't been a picnic. I'd do anything to make him happy. We are not one of those wild, free love, swinging couples. We live in Wisconsin, for God's sake! But I do want to make this trip special.

"This is our first getaway since my cancer. I've been naked the whole time because I know he enjoys that. I look at the nude men to give him permission to look at the naked women. It would be a dream come true for him if we swapped partners and a stranger, a beautiful woman like you had sex with him."

She held up her hands and quickly added, "That's too much to ask of anyone, I know. But could you rub up against him? Maybe sit on his lap?"

"Yes. Sure. Let's give our men a thrill. Sam, would get a kick out of you wiggling around on his lap too."

"Thank you," Jasmine said happy and relieved.

They stopped by the bar and got their champagne. They re-filled everyone's glasses. Then, they climbed into the hot tub. Isabella raised her glass and said, "To new friends. Friends take care of each other. Friends sometimes even make dreams come true!"

It was an odd toasted, but the men drank. Jasmine understood. The women down their drink and then placed their plastic flutes on the concrete.

Isabella kissed Sam and whispered in his ear, "Go along with what I say and do. I'll explain later. We're going to fuck our new friends."

Isabella stood, winked at Jasmine and said, "Guys, do you mind if we change things up?"

"Not at all," Jasmine said. "What do you have in mind?"

"This." Isabella gently pushed Jasmine in Sam's direction and she climbed on Jim's lap. She sat sidesaddle. She put her arm around his neck and pressed her breast against the surprised man.

Jasmine did the same thing. The women sat facing each other.

"Whoa!" Jim exclaimed excitedly.

Jasmine turned to Sam and said breathily, "Hi."

Sam was uneasy. He was shocked by this development, but he went along. "Hello, Jasmine," he said.

The couples talked, laughed and drank. Isabella was friendly to Jim. She looked deep in his eyes. Their faces were only inches apart. She moved making sure he felt her warm, soft, natural breast rubbing against his chest and that he noticed her round, pillowy bottom pressing against his hard-on. The guys took advantage of the opportunity given them. They fondled the breasts of the woman on their lap.

Jasmine was happy and grateful. She signaled her gratitude to the other woman and she mimicked her actions entertaining Sam.

"Let me make you more comfortable," Isabella said pleasantly.

She stood, grabbed his erection and sat back down this time with her back to him. She slipped his dick inside her.

"Oh!" Jim cried out in surprise. He looked quickly to his wife and raised his eyebrows.

Isabella slowly shimmied down on his cock. It was obvious what was happening from her movements,

Jim's look of surprise, and the sounds they made.

"Oh. Yes," Isabella moaned sensuously.

"Oh! Oh!" Jim cried out in surprise. His eyes were as big as saucers.

When she had all of him inside her, Isabella looked over her shoulder, smiled and sighed, "Mmmm. That's better. Is it good for you, Jim?"

"Ah...Ah...Yes," he babbled.

"Gosh, you two look so happy and comfortable," Jasmine teased.

"You should try it," Isabella said with a wink.

"Okay. If you insist."

Jasmine stood and impaled herself on Sam's manhood. Isabella bounced up and down on Jim's cock as they watched Jasmine get speared.

"Oh, yes. Mmmm. This is much better," Jasmine put on a performance as she slid down Sam's pole.

It was too much for Jim.

"Ohh. Ohh! Ohh!" he cried out as he bucked and came inside Isabella.

She leaned back, placed her head on his chest and whispered, "Oh, Jim. Give it to me. This is so wonderful. Oh. Oh! Thank you!"

Everyone in the hot tub was watching them. They all knew what was happening. Partners reached out to their lovers. They grasped or stroked a cock or fingered a pussy.

Jim slumped in his seat. He was as deflated and spent as his wilting cock. Jasmine climbed off Sam. She kissed him. Isabella stood. Jasmine kissed her on the lips and whispered, "Thank you for making his dream come true. I owe you."

She turned to Sam and said, "I owe you too. I'm in room 213 if you want to collect."

"I'll make sure he's compensated," Isabella said with a laugh. "You stay well."

"Come on, Sam," Isabella said. She climbed out of the tub, grabbed a towel and handed it to him. He covered his erection. They picked up their stuff and headed back to their place.

Along the way, she told him Jasmine's story.

Sam said, "Cancer, huh? She's something. To go through all that and her biggest concern was making sure he had a good time?"

"Yes. That's why I had sex with him. They'd been through hell. It meant so much to her. I had to."

"You had to fuck her husband?" Sam said teasingly.

"Yes. Fuck her husband," Isabella said. She wanted to sound brave, but she blushed profusely. She lost her confidence and then worried that he might be angry or upset, she asked,

"Was it wrong? Are you mad?"

"No. You are a good, kind, generous woman. You know Jasmine sat on my cock?"

"Yes. Everyone in the hot tub knew. They saw her struggling to mount your big, strong cock."

He smiled. She relaxed. She saw a look of admiration and love in his eyes. He'd forgiven her trespass. They walked back to their villa. She took his hand and led him into her bedroom where she fucked him well.

He enjoyed having a buttered bun.

^^^

Sunday

Sam was out of bed early and had a run along the beach. Jim was waiting for him. He was all smiles. They didn't discuss what happened, but Jim said, "Last night was fun. It was the best night of my life."

Jan and Isabella had breakfasted and packed. Their flight home left in four hours.

"Wow. What a vacation. Huh, mom?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to continue to see Sam?"

"I hope so."

"I'm going to insist," Sam said pleasantly. He had walked in and overheard their conversation. He gave Isabella a big kiss. The couple hugged happily.

Sam said, "Friends should give love a chance."

The End

*

I welcome your feedback. Should there be another chapter? If you have a suggestion or thought about what should happen next, leave a comment. r

1...345678