World Traveler Seeks Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood when he saw them and said, "The saleswoman was correct. She said to truly appreciate the beauty of any pearl necklace you must see it around the neck of a woman. They look lovely. You two are stunning."

Jan ran up to him. She embraced him, kissed him and said, "Thank you for the pearls."

Isabella was more understated with her thanks. She simple said, "Thanks Sam. The necklaces are exquisite."

Their car came and they were whisked to the dock. They easily found the twin masked sail boat. The captain and crew welcomed them on board. They sailed for an hour. The boat anchored and a smaller boat took them to Pinel Island where they had lunch at the Yellow Beach restaurant.

Then it was back to the larger boat. They had a leisurely sail around the island. Jan removed her bikini top and sunned topless on the deck. Sam enjoyed a drink and the beautiful views, on-board and off.

Isabella shared some information about the island she learned from a pamphlet she found on the boat. She said, "It's said Christopher Columbus anchored here on his second voyage to America and claimed the island for Spain. Later, the Dutch and French came. In the 1600's the Dutch and the French agreed to divide the island.

"Legend has it, that instead of drawing a line on a map, each side picked a representative who was to walk the island. They started back to back and walked in opposite directions along the shore. A line was drawn from where they started to where they met. The Frenchmen walked faster and thus the French have more land."

"Ha!" laughed Sam. "That's a good tale. Right up there with Johnny Appleseed and Paul Bunyan."

Jan got up and when to the head. She had done so frequently this day. When she came back, she didn't look well. Her mother asked, "Are you okay?"

"I don't feel great. I don't know if I'm seasick or getting the flu."

Isabella put her hand on her daughter's forehead and said, "You don't have a fever."

"I'm tired. My lower back hurts. I'll rest on a lounger."

Jan lay on a reclining deck chair face up with her sunglasses on. Isabella worried about her. She grabbed the sunscreen and poured some on her hands. "Let's not add sunburn to your list of issues."

She rubbed the lotion on Jan's breasts. Sam watched and got hard. He found the sight of the mother caressing her daughter's boobs very erotic. He came to Jan and said, "Friends don't have fun when a friend is suffering. We're heading back."

Jan smiled. Sam went to the captain and told him to take them home. They docked an hour later and returned to their cabana. Everyone showered. Sam and Isabella dressed for dinner.

Jan just put her robe on. She told them, "Guys, I'm not up for dinner. I feel lousy. You go. I'm going to hop into bed. I'm so tired."

"I'll stay with you," Isabella said.

"No, Mom. Go. I'm tired. I'll just be sleeping. You two have fun."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Jan let her mother tuck her into bed and then, she and Sam went to dinner.

They went to another great restaurant. They shared two bottles of fine French wine and had a great meal. They talked about themselves and the loving spouses they had lost.

"Let's walk back," Isabella suggested after they had shared a dessert.

"It is a beautiful night."

Isabella walked unsteadily. "Whoops!" she exclaimed when she faltered.

Sam caught her and put an arm around her waist to steady her.

"Thanks, for saving me."

He left his arm there. She was tipsy, but he had other reasons. He liked being close to her. She smelled great. She looked great. They walked slowing, silently back to their place.

When they reached the front door of their cabana, she turned to him. Her big, soft breasts pressed against him. Her musky perfume filled his nostrils. She looked up at him with big eyes and said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening."

"You're welcome. I enjoyed it too."

They stayed close and looked deeply into each other's eyes. Her face moved a millimeter toward him. His head moved forward until their lips touched. They shared a long, deep kiss. He embraced her pressing her luscious body to his.

Eventually, her brain rebooted and Isabella broke it off. She said, "Sorry. Too much wine."

She slipped past him and went to her room. She closed and locked the door. If you had asked her was that to keep him out or to keep herself in, she would have said, "Both."

"Crap! What was I thinking?" Sam asked himself. He went to the beach to clear his head.

He checked on Jan when he returned. She was sleeping. He grabbed some spare linens and slept on the couch that night so as not to disturb her.

^^^

Wednesday,

As usual, Sam was the first one up. He padded into the bedroom naked to check on Jan.

"Morning," he said softly. "Feeling better?"

"No," she whined.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Hot tea with milk and one sugar."

"Yes, because friends don't let friends die from dehydration."

She laughed.

Sam made tea and made some coffee. Isabella came into the kitchen. She was wearing a tightly bound robe over her sleeping tee. She blushed when she saw him. He was naked and her eyes dropped to view his dick. She also felt bad because she remembered their goodnight kiss.

Sam regretted his actions from the night before. He apologized. "I'm sorry I kissed you."

She redirected her eyes and looked at his face. She told him what she had been telling herself. "Don't beat yourself up. It was the moon and too much wine."

She quickly changed the subject. "How's Jan?"

"The same. I'm making her tea."

Isabella was still feeling flustered. She said, "Good. No! Not good that she isn't better. Good that you're making her tea."

Sam smiled. He suspected her awkward behavior was because she felt weird about their kiss.

Isabella saw the sheets on the sofa and said, "So you slept out here? Good idea. If she's getting the flu, you don't want to catch it.

"I'll bring Jan her tea so you can get dressed," she said. She blushed again because she had referred to his state of undress. She tried to pretend his nudity was no big deal by quickly adding, "I'm sure you want to go to the gym."

Both went into Jan's bedroom. Isabella took care of her baby. Sam dressed and left.

When he returned, he found Isabella in the main room reading.

"How is she doing?"

"She's resting. I got her to eat."

"I've canceled our activity. Jan and I were going parasailing."

"Awe. I really was looking forward to that," Jan said as she entered the room. She was a sorry sight. She had on no make-up, her hair was uncombed and she loosely wore a robe. Her boobs were falling out and her nipples made brief appearances every other step. She was dragging her comforter.

Isabella got up and went to her. "Honey, are you okay?"

"I feel like shit, but I can't stay in bed any longer. I need a change. I thought I'd crash on the sofa, watch some television and basically take it easy today."

"Good idea," her mother said. "I'll keep you company and make you some soup."

"No!" Jan said forcefully. "I feel bad enough being sick. I'd feel worse if you guys were stuck inside with me. Go out to lunch. Sam, take my mom sightseeing. She loves historic buildings. Go see the fort and the old churches. I'll be okay by myself. Mostly, I'll sleep."

"If that's what you want," Sam said. He couldn't stop himself from looking at her exposed nipple.

"I'll make you some soup now."

Sam got Jan settled on the sofa. Isabella made soup. She fussed over her daughter and only left when her daughter insisted.

Sam and Isabella had a terrific day. They were four years apart in age. They had a shared history having lived through the same events, watched the same movies and television shows, and having grown up listening to the same music.

They also were at the same stage in life. In their twenties and thirties, they had worked hard to prove themselves and make their way in the world. They had achieved many of their goals and were comfortable in their own skin.

That afternoon they got to know each other. They laughed at each other's jokes and understood all the nuances of their conversation. They returned to the cabana laughing and in good spirits.

Jan was exiting the bathroom as they came in. She smiled and said, "It sounds like you two had a good time."

"Yes, darling," Isabella said. "The churches were beautiful. Sam and I share an appreciation for old buildings."

"I'm glad you had fun. I spent my time sleeping, watching old sitcoms and peeing."

^^^

Isabella fingered her new pearl necklace nervously and asked, "Jan, are you sure you'll be all right? We can cancel dinner."

"Yes. I'm sure. I have my mac and cheese. You two go to dinner. Sam struggled to get that reservation."

"We can go another night," Sam offered.

"Not likely," Jan said. "I overheard you bribing the maître de to get us in there. I'd be there if I weren't sick with the flu. Mom, you must order the fillet mignon with merlot reduction served with truffled mashed potatoes and sautéed asparagus. And don't skip dessert. I need to know how good the guava crème brulee is."

Jan physically pushed the two of them out the door and then returned to the sofa. She snuggled under the comforter and promptly fell asleep.

^^^

"Sam, this food is wonderful!"

"It was a spectacular meal and the company has been delightful," he said. He raised his champagne glass and tossed his dinner partner.

Isabella smiled and raised her glass. After taking a sip, she said, "I felt guilty leaving Jan at home, but after tasting this food, I'm glad we came."

"Dessert?"

"We have to," Isabella said.

"Oh God! This is to die for!" Isabella said as she ate the last bite of the crème brulee.

They finished with coffee and again walked home. Neither was tipsy this time. When Sam took her hand, Isabella smiled like a schoolgirl with a crush. She squeezed his hand and they walked silently and contentedly back to their place.

When they stepped on their front porch, Isabella pulled her hand away and took a couple of quick steps away from him. Guilty had overwhelmed her. Sam sensed it. It was as if the temperature had suddenly dropped.

"Isabella, wait. Can we talk?"

She stopped. Her back was still toward him.

"I hope over these few days, you've gotten to know me. I've been honest with you and Jan about everything. I like to think I'm a good man. I'm a simple man. A one-woman man."

She turned to face him suddenly very interested in what he had to say.

"I brought the two of you on my adventure for my pleasure. I have enjoyed it, but things can't continue the way they have been going. Jan is a great person, a great friend, but friends shouldn't sleep with friends when everyone knows there is no chance of taking the relationship to a higher level.

"I'm moving out of your daughter's room. I've stopped having sex with her. I feel you and I have the potential. I pray you feel the same way."

Isabella was stunned by his admission. She too had felt a connection, but she had thought it was useless to pursue. She stood there silent as the Sphinx and just as unreadable.

Sam waited. Isabella's insides were churning. Her mind was reeling. "Should I? Could we? This is unbelievable. What would Jan think? But maybe there's something here?".

She said nothing. Sam didn't press her. He walked inside and poured himself a very large whiskey.

Isabella entered. Her brain was still spinning. She went to check on her daughter. Jan was asleep in her bed. She went to use Jan's bathroom. She was alarmed to see the water in the toilet was red.

"Jan is peeing blood!"

She rushed to her daughter. "Wake up! How are you feeling?"

Her daughter moaned. She had a fever and was unresponsive. Isabella shouted, "Sam! I need you!"

Sam ran into the room. "What's wrong?"

"It's Jan. She worse. We need a doctor!"

The next couple of hours were a head-spinning blur. An ambulance came. Jan was whisked off to the hospital. Sam and Isabella followed. They had an anxious, agonizing wait. Finally, the doctor came to speak to them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Romano, I am Dr. Allard."

Sam and Isabella didn't correct him. They just wanted to know how Jan was. The doctor continued, "Your daughter will be okay. She is resting now. We will want to keep her for a day or two."

He smiled reassuringly and said, "She has a urinary tract infection. She mistook it for the flu because she never experienced a burning sensation while urinating. Not everyone does. The delay in recognition and treatment allowed the infection to spread to her kidneys."

"Oh, no! Are her kidneys damaged?" Isabella asked with concern.

"We don't think so. We have her on fluids and antibiotics. If she continues to progress and her temperature comes down, we will release her soon."

"Thank you, doctor!" Isabella gushed.

Sam asked, "Can we see her?"

"Yes."

The doctor led them to Jan's room and left them. Isabella rushed to her daughter and hugged her. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she said, "Oh Jan! How do you feel?"

"Better. Stupid."

Isabella pulled back and gave her daughter a confused look.

Jan explained. "I've had a UTI before. I should have known. I was whizzing all the time. I dismissed it because I never had the "I'm peeing out razor blades" feeling. I was tired and aching. I thought I had the flu.

"I'll be on antibiotics for two weeks. If my fever goes away and I can pee a clear stream, I can get out of here."

Isabella smacked her daughter on the arm and said, "You gave me such a fright!"

"Ouch," Jan exclaimed. Then she added, "Sorry, mom. I was careless and I've been having a lot of sex." She giggled and added, "I haven't always cleaned up afterwards. And things could have gone wrong when Sam and I had anal sex."

"I'm sorry," Sam said.

"Don't worry. This is one of the hazards of having sex. Believe me, even if you were responsible, you still gave me more pleasure than pain."

Jan looked at the two of them. They were haggard looking. They were worn out by worry. She said, "Go home. Get some rest."

After more pleading, she got them to leave. They didn't speak on the drive home. Each went to their own room to sleep.

^^^

Thursday

Sam was up at his usual time. He had coffee and went for a run on the beach. Isabella was dressed and sitting anxiously at the kitchen table. A third cup of coffee was in front of her.

"Morning," he said. "When do you want to go to the hospital?"

"Visiting hours begin in 45 minutes."

"I'll jump in the shower and we'll be there on time."

"Thank you."

^^^

A taxi took them to the hospital.

"Let's stop in here," Sam said as they walked through the hospital lobby. He pointed to the gift store. They loaded up on magazines and flowers and then headed to Jan's room.

"Morning," Isabella called out brightly as she entered the room.

"Hi guys," Jan said. She smiled. She and her mother exchanged kisses.

"You look better," Sam said.

"That's because I had a bath."

"Have you seen the doctor yet?" her mother asked.

"Yes. He came by. The answers haven't changed. I'm doing well. There doesn't seem to be any kidney damage. I can't leave until my temperature comes down."

Isabella frowned. She was sad this had happened to her daughter, but glad they'd caught it in time and she'd be okay.

The trio talked, watched television and read the magazines. The hospital brought Jan a tray for lunch. Sam and Isabella had an equally uninspired meal in the cafeteria.

As they headed back to Jan's room, Sam said, "I'll be up in a minute."

Isabella went to her daughter. Sam left the hospital, found a good coffee shop and brought them all a steaming cup. The women were pleased.

"Oh, thank you," Jan said. "I've been craving caffeine and a jonesing for a good cup of coffee,"

They fixed them the way that they liked and everyone took a long sip.

"Mmm," Jan sighed. "Now that's good coffee."

Isabella kissed Sam on the cheek. "Thanks. That was nice of you."

"Yes, it was," Sam said with a laugh. "Friends don't let friends suffer."

"Now I feel bad," Jan said. "I'm ruining the vacation. You two don't have to stay."

Isabella grabbed her daughter's hand and said, "There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

A tear formed in Jan's eye. She looked to Sam and he said, "Ditto. However, if you're not released by dinner, I'm bringing food in."

Jan said, "Because friends don't let friends miss out on a fine dining experience?"

"Exactly."

The afternoon passed slowly. While Jan dozed, Sam and Isabella walked in silence, hand in hand on the grounds around the hospital. It was filled with plants, trees, beautiful flowers, and sunshine.

They sat on a bench in the garden. Isabella kissed him on the cheek. Then, she put her hand on his face, turned him toward her and kissed him on the lips. They let that one linger.

She sighed loudly when they broke and said, "Emmm. Thanks for being here with me. I love her so."

"I love her too," he responded sincerely.

She laughed and lightly punched his arm. "Yes. Well and often I've been told."

He blushed and started to defend himself. He stammered, "Ah. Ah. Look..."

Isabella smiled and said, "I'm kidding."

She slipped her arm inside his and pulled him to her. His bicep smashed into her breast. She said, "It is part of the convoluted path that brought us together. Your ad. Her break-up. Me coming along. This vacation."

"I'm glad we met, too."

^^^

Sam was true to his promise. He got them take-out. The trio had a fine French dinner in Jan's room. The hospital kicked them out at nine o'clock. Sam and Isabella returned to their villa. She went into her room and twenty minutes later made a grand entrance into the main room.

Her hair and makeup were perfect. She hadn't brought any lingerie with her. She hadn't imagined she would be seducing anyone on this trip so she wore the crochet swimming suit covering Sam had given her. She had nothing on underneath it.

"Sam," she called out in a sultry voice as she stepped into the room. He turned his head toward her and he said, "Wow!"

He immediately saw that she was nude under the "barely there" cover-up. He saw her full, dark bush and her hard, dark nipples. They poked provocatively through openings in the mesh. He turned off the television and hurried to her. She embraced him and they kissed.

His hands roamed her back and bottom. Her butt was firm and round. She pulled back and said, "I'm seducing you. Get undressed and meet me in my room."

She turned and left. Sam quickly disrobed and followed. When he entered, he found Isabella nude reclining on the turned down bed. The room was lite by candles. She was propped up on pillows, her pale breasts glowed white in the candlelight. She gave him an awkward smile.

"I've never done this before," she said shyly.

"You're doing great," Sam assured her. He climbed on the bed, stared into her eyes and said, "You're so beautiful."

She blushed. Embarrassed, she dipped her head and said, "I'm old."

"I like to think of us as vintage. We've lived. Yes, there is some wear and tear, but there's still a lot of living in front of us. I know what I like and I like what I see. Are we going to argue or make love?"

"Mmmm. You know just what to say. Make love to me."

Sam crawled over to her and they kissed. Fireworks went off for both of them. They moved like old lovers. Casually and comfortable. They kissed and caressed. They seemed to know what to do, where and how to touch.

Sam sucked on her tits and she sprawled on the bed absorbing the wonderful sensations.

He lifted his head and marveled at her generous bosom. He loved her boobs for their perfect roundness, the unmatched softness, the warm flesh and her hard nipples. He brought his mouth back to her orbs to suck on her nipples.

1...345678