Wounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went in and told the head Counselor and he said, "Fine. no problem. We have a substitute driver available." She just stared at him. This just gets stranger and stranger.

As she and John departed. He punched the address into her GPS and she simply followed directions. Four hours later she pulled up to a hotel in Alexandria.

In the lobby there were a number of military personnel who checked their ID's and searched her purse. A captain approached. "Lieutenant Roberts. Great to see you again." John stood up from his chair went to attention and saluted.

"Good to see you too, Sir."

"Holy crap, John. Look at you. The docs told me you'd never be able to do that." He stepped forward and they hugged. "Thank you, John, for all that you did for them. Hell, what you did for me. I can't tell you how happy I am to see that you're doing well."

"I owe it all to this lady right here."

"So this, I assume, is the infamous Katie Walker? Shorty Walker?"

Katie turned bright red and had to look away. "Yes, Sir. I am."

"Miss Walker. Thank you for making such a huge change in our soldiers' lives. Those guys were stuck, John included, and now the reports indicate that they're making excellent progress. The Counselors feel that most will be able to go home soon. All thanks to your rather unorthodox techniques. Seems your techniques were just what they needed, but not what the doctor ordered. Thank you for YOUR service."

"Thank you, Sir."

"John. Are you ready for tomorrow at noon?"

"Not really looking forward to it, Sir. But it needs to be done."

"Right. I feel the same. We owe it to the families, though."

"Yes, Sir."

"Here are your keys. Do you need two keys?

"No, Sir. One is fine."

"Do you two have plans for tonight?"

"No, Sir. Not yet."

"Well, there's lots to do, but the restaurant here is superb. And remember, it's all on Uncle Sam. So eat up. Although I swear, John, you've gotten even bigger than you were before. Thanks again for what you did. You made a lot of families happy. Maybe we can catch up tomorrow."

They went upstairs to their room. "Holy cow, John. A whole suite? What the heck did you do? You must be a hero or something. Tell me!"

Blushing and looking downward, "I'd rather not talk about it, Katie. It's bad enough that I relive it every night. Please don't make me do it in the day time as well."

"In that case, let's go get an early dinner. You made me skip lunch and I'm friggin' starving."

Dinner was great. She'd never had anything like it. They explored the hotel for a while, John seemed hesitant to return to their room. "Come on, John. Let's go back to our room. Don't worry. I won't bite. Well, actually I take that back. I might bite, claw, all sorts of stuff. And if I recall correctly, you did not fully pleasure the lovely Katie last time and you owe her."

He looked concerned. "John! No pressure, remember?" But, damn, I want to feel all those muscles wrapping me up.

"Now go take a shower, my Stinky Man. We could take one together if you like...."

"Not yet, Katie. OK?"

"Sure."

He came out a half hour later in a full set of scrubs. "Are those your sexy PJ's, John? You really know how to get a girl excited." He blushed. "Just kidding. I'll be right back. Do not attempt to escape. A guard has been posted." She could see he was getting nervous.

"Relax, Baby. Please. It's OK." She came out a half hour later in a short, thin, almost see through negligee. His brows went up, eyes opened, and he stared at her.

"God, Katie. You look amazing. You're the most beautiful girl in the world, I swear." He teared up. "I just don't..."

She rushed forward and kissed him. Then put a hand on his mouth. "Not another word. Take me to bed, Big John."

He turned out the light and transferred onto the bed. "John, we can leave the light on. I am, of course, a very modest maiden and may blush. But damn I want to get a look at those muscles of yours."

"Not, yet. Please."

She snuggled into his arms. My God! I could stay here forever! They kissed. John was taking his time, going slow. She grabbed his hand and put it on her breast. Then sighed into his mouth as he went to work. "Ohhhhh. My!" He pulled her nightgown off and she scooted out of her thong. His mouth went to her breast, his hand explored the territory below. She moaned in response to his actions.

She could feel her first one creeping out of the shadows of her groin and starting to build. She took his hand and crammed it agains her vulva. He inserted a finger, then another. It was building, blocking out all else. She started rocking her pelvis forward and back in time with his fingers. Deeper, deeper.

And then arching her back, she thrust her pelvis forward and let out all her air with a groan. "Uuuuuuuuuuh, shit, John." She thrust her hips frantically, groaned again, then lay still for a moment. He continued to move his fingers in and out and slid his thumb to her clit.

"Oh, my John. You make me a very happy girl. I think I'm going to keeeeeep. Damn, here's another one. What the fuuuuu..." she collapsed against him and lay still. She became aware that she had been digging her nails into his arms and released her grasp. "I'm sorry, John. I guess I got carried away. Hope I didn't hurt you.

"And now it's your turn."

He ignored her request and instead, after kissing her, slid down to her breasts, but then down, down the length of her body and gently kissed around her lower lips. Teasing, tempting. She rocked her pelvis to get him to where she wanted, but he still avoided it. Slowly he slid his tongue to the opening, flicking lightly, oh so lightly.

She grabbed his hair and thrust his face into her puss. "You, ass. Get to fucking work down there." He chuckled. "It's not funny, you jerk. You're driving me crazy. So get busy."

He complied, burying his tongue between her folds and scooting it in and out. Then up to her clitoris. All the while tweaking and pulling on her nipples. She arched her pelvis to meet his mouth.

He sucked he clitoris into his mouth, including her urethra. He probed the tiny opening with his tongue. Damn that feels kinda good. Another first. Who'd a thunk it? She smiled to herself.

"John, bring that wrinkly thing up here and let me talk to him."

"I don't know, Katie. Last time...."

"It's OK, John. After all, what's the worst that can happen?" She chuckled. "Been there, done that. I could always use a night cap." And she giggled again.

He slid around. "Take your clothes off. I want to explore."

"I can't, Katie. It's too ugly. And you're so beautiful. I feel like Beauty and the Beast or something."

"You win. But soon." He went back to business and in this position added his fingers. Moaning, she went to slide his pajamas down to get to things. "Really? I'm wearing this tiny see through thing that cost me a fortune so you would ravish me. And you're wearing spandex undies? You really know how to make it hard on a girl."

She slid his layers down and had full access to him. "And speaking of making it hard....Back to work, John. No breaks. I want you to be drooling and be unable to speak by the time you're done. Or rather, I'm done." And giggled again.

She started stroking. It came alive and she slid her mouth over it. Well, here goes nothing. As she moved her mouth up and down, trying to keep a fair amount of pressure on his cock, her hands explored under his pajamas to his thighs. What she felt shocked her. Ridges and ripples. Little puckers and irregularities. "John! What the hell happened to you?"

"I know. It's gross. That's why you can't see me. I AM like the Beast."

"And what happened in that movie, dumbass? She loved the Beast and he became her prince and they lived happily ever after. So what's your point, my Beast? It's just that..." and she swung around to kiss him. "It's just that it hurts me so to think of what happened to you. Won't you tell me about it so I understand?"

"Not tonight. I think you'll know tomorrow. So did I ruin the mood?"

"You're kidding right?" With that she spun around, swung a leg over and lowered herself onto his face. "Now that's a good boy." As he went to work, she turned back to his cock which had already become flaccid again.

Crap, I forgot you have to keep working on it or it goes right down. Back to work. I love this cock. We're going to keep at it. Now where's that sensory step off? L4 comes along the outside of the thigh across and to the inside of his knee.'

She gently rubbed where she thought L3 and L4 met. She gently touched, rolled across it with her hand and kneaded the tissues. "Katie. That feels great. What the heck?" His penis started getting erect again without her really touching it. Yup. Hypersensitive at the transition. We have a lot of probing and testing to do.

She sat hard on his face. Enough testing. Now the good stuff. She shifted her pelvis so he had better access to her clit and his fingers started moving more aggressively. She shuddered.

She would concentrate on him for a moment, but then get distracted by her own pleasures. His cock lying still in her mouth as a little wave of enjoyment rippled across. Then back to work with renewed vigor, only to lose her rhythm again.

The crescendo built again. She tensed, shook, let out a sigh, and collapsed onto him. His cock fully in her mouth. Being short, she came exactly to penis level in this position. This is nice. I'm just the right size.

She lifted herself off his face. "That was great, John. Thank you. Your turn. Let's see what I can do." She worked on him orally and manually, but no orgasm and his erection kept wanting to fade.

She had a difficult time not feeling like it was her failure or his lack of interest in her that was responsible. She knew, of course, that that was not the case. It was just a common problem with partial spine injuries. It gets up, but has a hard time staying up.

"Let's try some of this." And she pulled a vibrator out of her purse. Really glad they didn't notice that on the metal detector. Or did they? Oh, shit!Cranking it on full she held it firmly on the underside of the head while stroking his shaft. Before long, he let out a little moan and she felt his shaft contracting. Tight, loose, tight, loose. But nothing came out.

"So, Big Guy, any thoughts? Any pleasurable sensations?"

"It felt very nice. I could feel a little of my normal feelings when I cum and it seemed to be contracting like it should, but I couldn't feel anything come out."

"Well, that's not all bad. I think we just need to practice more and get those nerves rewired."

"Like a TV?"

"Yea, something like that. It looks like your guy has run out of energy for tonight. Disappointing. I had some really scary stuff to try out."

"Really?"

"God, John. Really? If I hurt you, I hurt me. Now snuggle my ass and the rest of me until I fall asleep."

THURSDAY

The black limo pulled up promptly at nine AM. She was wearing her long dark dress, and black walking shoes like he had told her. He was in his dress uniform. A short ride later, the limo pulled into the cemetery.

"This is Arlington, John. Where all the soldiers are buried. Why are we here?"

"To attend a funeral. Actually to attend a number of funerals. Brace yourself. Katie. I need to borrow some of your strength. These are all signs of my failure. Help me be strong. Please?" She squeezed his hand.

At each ceremony, the same basic ceremony. A crying family, wife, kids each in a different combination. But at each one, John cried and lowered his head. Almost as if he were ashamed.

And at each one, one or more family members approached shook his hand and said the equivalent of 'He thought the world of you, Lieutenant. Thanks so much for trying. I can see how much it cost you. How are you doing? Are you getting better? If we can do anything to help less us know, etc.'

With each one, John would stand, shake hands, hug wives and mothers, provide condolences, and talk about their loved one who was gone, and apologized for not being able to save them. He had a tale about each one that had passed that he shared with the families and gave each of them his cell number and encouraged them to contact him if they ever needed anything or had any questions.

Emotionally, he was being torn apart.

"John! What the hell happened there. Please. I need to understand."

"I can't talk about it yet. Later. Maybe never. I don't know....."

At the fourth funeral, she cornered the Captain. "Captain, as you know I work at the rehab center." He nodded. "I'm having pretty good success, success with everyone, but John. He won't open up, discuss what happened, or anything. I can't get through his dome of protection. Can you tell me what happened?

"All these people, thanking him for trying, and I can tell it's tearing him apart inside. Like he failed them all some how. Like he's responsible for their deaths. It doesn't add up. I need to know. I need to understand."

"Yes. You probably do need to know. Not only as part of the rehab team, but since you're sharing a room...Tell you what. Work on him in the car and at the hotel when you go back to change and freshen up. There is a reception after this afternoon's ceremony. If he hasn't told you by then, I'll fill you in. He really is quite a guy."

"I know, but what kind of ceremony? He wouldn't tell me anything about today other than I needed to be strong."

"Damn heroes. Think they always have to do it on their own. Well, I won't spoil the surprise, but bring some tissues. No, don't worry. They'll be good tears. See you later."

She worked John over for details on the way back to the hotel and also in the room. His shell did not crack. Nothing about the war. Nothing about who the people were. Nothing about the ceremony. Damn him!

"Katie. That wore me out. I'm drained. I need a quick nap before we leave again. They'll pick us up promptly at two outside. Can't be late. So if I'm not awake, Please wake me by one. Alright?"

"I should let you sleep through it, you jerk, but your Captain said it was important."

As they approached the limo, John turned to her. "First of all, Katie you look incredible. I always have to take a second look whenever I see you, because I can't believe you're real. And secondly, I'm sorry about the secrets. I'm sorry I didn't... haven't told you everything. I'm just afraid....well, I guess that's what it is. I'm just afraid that if the dam breaks, I'll never be able to stop the water again."

"Thanks for both, John. But what are those four dreaded words? Oh, yes. 'We have to talk', Big Fella. The lovely Katie does not take no for an answer. Not in this case anyway." He nodded.

They drove in silence and then started to pull up to the gate. "What the heck, John. it's the White House! The friggin' White House. What are we doing here?"

"Just be patient a while longer, Katie and it will all become clear."

They were escorted to a ceremonial room and she was shown to a seat. He was asked to stand in front of the podium. Several others were there. All at attention. As the ceremony began, a number of officers from the Joint Chiefs offered comments. One by one, the soldiers or sailors received their awards and had the medal or medals pinned to their chest.

John was the last one. The military chiefs stepped aside and Katie gasped as the Secretary of the Navy stepped up to the podium and started his remarks.

"It is my great honor to present this award to Lieutenant John Christopher Roberts. His extraordinary efforts resulted in saving ten of his comrades who otherwise would have perished while under attack by numerous hostile forces while serving in Afghanistan. He gave no thought to his own well being and sustained multiple injuries as well as a broken spine.

"I, the Secretary of the Navy of.the United States do hereby bestow upon Lieutenant John Roberts, for conspicuous gallantry at the risk of life above and beyond the call of duty the Navy Cross. Although Lieutenant Roberts is in the Marines, the Navy and Marines share this medal."

Because of the wheelchair, the Secretary walked down the stairs, John was standing at attention, a hand on the chair. He shook hands, thanked him for his service, removed medal from its box and hung it around his neck. Shaking his hand again.

"Thank you, John. If not for you all those fine men would have died. Their loved ones would have been at Arlington this morning. I know you paid a significant price, but thank you for your service and for your sacrifice."

Katie was crying all out. She could hardly see. Tears of joy, but also sadness. What on earth had happened?

They were escorted to the reception. Plenty of congratulations and hand shaking. Katie saw the Captain off in the corner and excused herself to go to the ladies room and get herself together. Instead she made a beeline to the Captain.

"Captain. I hope you are a man of your word and will fill me in. I need to know. I need to understand. Please. Were you there?

"He still wouldn't tell you, eh. Alright. Let's find a quiet place."

"Yes I was there. It was supposed to be a safe place. We were guarding the base hospital. John and his squad were on duty when all hell broke loose. We were being swarmed by hostiles mortars and automatic weapons.

The first mortar shell exploded on the roof of the hospital and I don't know what it hit, but the whole place burst into flame. John didn't hesitate. He ran into the hospital, grabbed the first guy complete with IV's and everything and carried him out and to a garage we had.

"Damn, bullets were flying everywhere, but he ran back and grabbed another one, carrying him to safety. He would fly one way or another as bullets struck his flack jacket.

One after another he carried them out. Ten in all. He went in for another one, there were four left, the four that were buried this morning, when a mortar exploded right in the middle of the hospital.

"John flew back out through the front door. I swear he went 20 feet and slammed into the post in front of the hospital with his back. Damn. I've never seen anyone bend like that!

He laid there until the shooting stopped and three of us were finally able to break away and get to him. We looked in the hospital and the last four were dead.

"John was staring at the sky. I thought he was dead. There was fucking blood everywhere. His eyes focused and the SOB said, 'I'm sorry Captain. I failed. I couldn't get them all out. I failed. I should have done more.....I failed.'

"Christ, Katie. The scene haunts me. I can't rid myself of it. I may need your help soon." He smiled. "I don't know how he was still alive. You've heard of the death by a thousand cuts? Well that was John. He should have been killed on his first run to the hospital. We got him in that garage and the medics went to work.

"Katie he had half a dozen or more bullets in his jacket. A bullet in his thigh, his left arm, his right leg and one took off part of his ear. And through and through holes all over. That's how close he came to being a dead man. But on top of that he had wood, pieces of metal, all sorts of stuff stuck in his skin. Like he fell into a cactus patch or something.

We tried to stop all the bleeding, air support came in and chased off the hostiles. We saw that his legs were limp so we had him on a door to keep him flat. Then he and others were evacuated. They worked on him at the regional hospital where had a team of surgeons who worked on him forever and temporarily stabilized his spine. And then he was shipped to Germany.

"If anyone was ever a hero, he was. But he doesn't see it, does he? He just sees failure. I was hoping the families thanking him would do the trick, but I guess it's up to you, Katie, to save him. Do it, please, if you can. Don't give up on him."

1...345678