Wounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No fear of that, Captain. He's stuck with me for the duration, even if he doesn't realize that yet. Thank you. Thank you for letting me understand. Now I'll have nightmares about what he went through, but it's better to know." She hugged him and went back to John.

"Katie. Are you OK? You're crying...." She just grabbed him in a hug and held on for dear life.

They went to dinner at the hotel and she handed him a beige colored, football shaped pill. "Here, take this."

"What is it, Katie?"

"Just take it. I'll explain later. I got it from this doctor I visited."

Dinner was excellent and they went back to their suite. "Go take a shower my national hero. When you're done, I'll go." He came out in pajamas. She stood in the shower for a long time trying to relax and trying to get her act together. She wore pajamas as well.

"You look pretty snappy, my Beast. I know what happened to you. I know why you got the medal and I can't play this game any more. I just can't do it. 'The time has come the walrus said'..."

"I know, Katie. I understand why we can't stay together...."

She ran over and kissed him. "You are a dumb jock, aren't you. No, dumbass, I want to see your skin. I want to see your muscles. I want to see all those cuts and gashes and scars. I want to see YOU, John. I want to see you!"

"Katie. I don't know..."

"TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!" She ripped hers off. "OK. Mine are off. Your turn."

"Katie, I...."

"God dammit, John. Take off your fucking clothes and let me in. Let me share your pain. Shit, give your pain to me. I can't stand being left on the outside. I can't stand only having a part of you.

"Remember my sermon?" She thumped him on the head. "I want your mind." She thumped him hard on his sternum with the heel of her hand. "I demand your heart."

"Do it. Take your clothes off or I swear I'll beat the shit out of you like Homer was going to do. Is that what it will take? Do you feel like you have to be punished for being alive? Remember that sermon?

"Do it now. Take off your clothes. Or I swear I'm going to pack up and leave you here in your own quagmire of guilt. You asshole! Didn't you listen to what the families of the dead ones said? They didn't blame you. They thanked you for trying and THEY WERE SORRY FOR YOU! They were sorry that YOU got hurt trying.

"They always talk about seeing the glass as half empty or half full. Shit, John. your fucking glass has only one sip missing out of it. YOU. SAVED. TEN. MEN! If my math is right, that's a pretty good percentage You're a business major. Which one would you pick? Those men would have been dead if not for you.

"Remember. You didn't kill those four. THE FUCKING ENEMY DID!

"John. If you care even a little bit for me. TAKE. OFF. YOUR. FUCKING. CLOTHES! NOW!"

He complied, slowly, hesitantly. As he pulled off his shirt, she gasped and tears filled her eyes. She watched in horror as he stood and dropped his pants. "I am the Beast, aren't I, Katie. That's why I didn't want you to see. Katie?"

Her name shocked her back to action and she ran forward and hugged him. "Oh, John. my poor, poor John. How the hell are you still alive? But you lived and came back to me, even if you didn't know that. My prayers were answered. Thank you. I love every mark, John." She had tears running.

"How could you stand it? How could you handle all that pain?"

"Ah, twer'nt nothing, Ma'am." And grinned. "I never really felt it when it was happening. And then they kept me pretty hammered. Still hurts a lot though and I have some really weird, kinda miserable pains in my numb areas.

"But, Katie, you're so beautiful and I'm...."

"You are fucking huge and the most beautiful man I know." She started running her hands over every scar, every ridge, every divot. Feeling, kneading, massaging. Memorizing each one. Talking to herself mostly, "Oh my God. The pain. The pain it must have caused. How did you... how could you..."

She kissed him, tears streaking her cheeks. "Give me your pain. Please, let me take some of it. Let me share it." She pushed him down and kissed him.

"But, Katie. I'll never be able to, you know..."

"Asshole! Don't ever fucking say that again. Are you lips broken? Are your hands broken? Is your tongue broken? How many times have you gotten my rocks off with those already?

That would enough. I would be fine just with that. But your cock works and we're going to make it work better. Your cock is going to give us gorgeous kids. In fact, you are going to fuck me right now! For demonstration purposes, you understand."

"Katie, I..." She grabbed his cock and started to stroke. She sucked it and could feel it enlarging, getting firmer, the pill was working. Probably not full size, but more than adequate.

She spit on her fingers and wet herself, although just the thought of him in her was getting her pretty wet, and climbed on top. She grabbed his cock, rubbed in on herself and lowered down onto it. Up, down, back out then down and in deeper. More each time until it was all the way in. She groaned.

"John, if you only knew how long I've waited for this. I want to just stay here and feel you in me. The perfect fit. I feel complete. But I can't just sit here 'cause he'll get soft again." She started pumping. Harder faster, in and out. He grabbed her breasts and started playing with her nipples and pulling.

More groans. "Oh shit, John. Here I go." Harder. Slamming her bottom against his pubis. Her hands clutching the skin on his chest and she felt it building, closer. She could feel his penis starting it's rhythmic contractions.

Then "Ahhhhhhhhh. Shit, John!" She slowed her thrusting and lay forward on his chest. Her fingers playing in the hair on his chest. She could feel him quickly relaxing and shrinking inside her.

"See, John. You just screwed the hell out of me. Great job. And if you've read the most recent issue of Cosmo, you would realize that the only thing of importance is for you to make ME have orgasms. Lots of orgasms. And it doesn't matter if you have one or not. So this is great.

"As they're preaching to everyone nowadays, if I don't get my needs met first I won't be able to help anyone else. Besides, I am the lovely Katie. The princess. So I deserve it."

He laughed. "Yea, you're a princess alright. What was that pill?"

"I took it from my Dad. But I got some other things from that specialist. Something you can take every day and make me a happy, happy girl any time I want.

"Katie. You mean your folks..."

"John, we already discussed this. Remember those vivid images I provided you with. Do you need a reminder?"

"No! Please no! Katie. Stop! I'll never be able to look your folks in the eyes again without thinking that. Damn. So they still do it?"

"John. How dense can you be. Of course they do it. If you play your cards right, we'll be doing it in our 90's. I can see it now...you lying on the bed in the nursing home unconscious and me sticking some kind of rod in your dick to make it hard and then climbing on top. It'll be great. At least for me.

"But, John. My folks are nothing compared to yours. I already told you about them."

"Katie. Shit, you already scarred me for life. I'll never be able to home. That's all I'll be able to think about when I see them. Damn. My eyeballs are burning."

"Yup. Images are powerful things. I will always see a picture of you being blown out the front door of the hospital after saving all those men, my Medal Winner. I'm going to make you wear it every time we do it. It will make me feel so special. The lovely Katie getting screwed by a national hero. Seems so right." And she laughed.

"But what about kids and things? I know you want several. And if Mr. Weiner doesn't put anything out..."

"Seriously? You're fucking in your 20's, get blown all to shit, you're a national hero. And you call your cock Mr. Weiner? Jesus, John. No sons! I only want girls. That smell good. Boys are just too damn stupid.

"There are all sorts of things we can try. We start with medications that tighten your bladder outlet. But there's electrical stimulation and a bunch of other things. If they don't work. Then after you cum they collect your urine and harvest the sperm. Not in my mouth, I might add" and she smiled at his discomfort.

"Katie, I...".

She put a hand on his chest. "Just shut up, John. It's part of loving you if it happens. I'm not sure I'm ready to kneel in the shower and let you pee all over me. God and getting it in my hair and stuff...Nope."

"Anyway, if none of those work, and this is my favorite, they cut a chunk of your ball out and harvest the sperm. Ouch. Makes my ovaries ache just to think of it.

"The bigger problem, though, is that those little tadpoles don't usually swim as well as they should so sometimes we have to harvest them and squirt them right into my uterus so it's easier to get to my little cute egg which is sitting there waiting, saying 'Come and get me you lazy sperm! I need you in me, now!"

"Katie? What kind of drugs have you been taking in college?"

"Oh, lighten up, Bucko. See life with me will be an adventure. And I'll have an opportunity to screw up each of our kids. They won't be able to wait to get away from their demented, Mommy.

"No more talk. Katie needs some action. She moved up his chest and pushed her folds into his face. Now make me happy, Big John." But her thighs kept him from hearing as his tongue and hands went to work.

FRIDAY

"Mrs. Roberts? May I come in for a few minutes and talk to?"

"Why sure, Katie. What a pleasant surprise. And, please. Call me Evelyn."

"Mrs....I mean, Evelyn. I feel so guilty. I don't know where to start. I should have..."

"It's alright, Katie. I already know. You want to talk to me about John, right?

"You already know about John?" Incredulously. "That he's in town?" She lunged towards her and hugged her. "I am so sorry. So sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted to tell you first thing, but John wouldn't let me. I hope you can forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive, Dear. Now have a seat I'll get us some coffee and we'll have some straight talk. No secrets, right?"

"Of course. They've been eating me alive."

"Here. First things first. How do you feel about my son?"

Looking straight into her eyes, "I love him. I have loved him since high school. But I was so young, and Becky...."

"Would you ever cheat on him?"

"Oh, God, no. He's the only guy for me, ever. If he left or something happened to him. I couldn't go on. There would never be another."

"Good. So, are you breaking down those walls of his?" Katie gave her a quizzical look. "Katie, I know my son. He's a friggin' blockhead. He would have built such a wall around himself that no one would ever break through. No one but you, of course.

"Your Mom and I both knew that Becky was a bad choice. She would never be there when times got bad. Hell, she was only partially there when times were good.

You, Katie, were the right one for him. You will challenge him, make him push himself. He will be so much more with you by his side than he ever would be alone or with Becky. John is so trusting, so true blue, he would never have broken up with Becky no matter what.

"You probably don't know, but your sister cheated on him throughout college and started with Bo on the side as soon as she found out he be shipping out."

Anger at her sister flared and Evelyn put a hand on hers. "Evelyn. He got her letter the day after his 12 hours of surgery in Germany. I think it about killed him. You know he's hurt right?"

"Yes, Katie. John always had a lot of friends. I knew the day he got hurt, I knew after each surgery in Germany, I knew when he transferred here, but felt we needed to give him space and send in our secret weapon."

"Secret weapon?"

"Sure. The lovely Katie. Why do you think your mom pushed you into that job? How do you think John just happened to be on that van? You know, the lovely Katie with the oh so perky ass."

"Oh, God, Evelyn. Surely...My mom doesn't know does she?"

"Katie. Everything in that rehab is recorded."

"Oh, no...."

"And your Mom and I sit here with a cup of coffee and listen to the tapes. And crack up. You picked up quite a vocabulary from your brothers it seems."

"I am so embarrassed. I'm going to move out...."

"Really, it's fine. How'd you figure out what the guys needed?

She felt tears rising. "Evelyn, they were all broken. Their eyes. God, I have nightmares. And they were stuck. Just stuck. Somehow it seemed that maybe this tiny little sister who would shoot straight, tell them what they needed to know and wouldn't put up with all the man crap.

"Well, it seemed right. They needed to know that we at home felt the same way they did except we had no physical injuries. They needed to know that they weren't alone, I guess."

"In any event it seems to really be working. What about with my blockhead? Did the trip to Arlington and the White House help?"

"You knew about those as well? Of course you did. The ceremony. Oh my goodness, Evelyn..."

"Actually, your Mom and I watched it on TV."

"Well, I just couldn't take it any more. We finally had a showdown last night. He needed a Katie special sermon. Evelyn, you should see him. He's got scars and missing chunks all over the place." And she started crying.

"Did it work?"

"I think so. He seemed brighter, more light hearted this morning. And even sang a little in the shower."

"So you two stayed in the same room? How are things going, down there?"

She stared at the floor. "Uh, yes. We shared a room."

"Katie, look. Yes, I am nosy, but we both know that if nothing works down there, he'll never really get better. Right?" She nodded. "So, look, we're both women talking about sex. Men are stupid. And stinky." And she laughed, Katie turned red, again. "They can never talk about this, but women can and do. So woman to woman, does it work? Have you..."

"Darn, Evelyn. This is not what I had in mind when I came over. I don't even talk to Mom about this stuff.

"OK. It has been slow. It's been a lot of work. He is so afraid of failure and that he won't be enough. Not 'man' enough. It has to be touched to get hard and goes down if you leave it alone for a second. I snitched one of my Dad's pills and used it last night. And we did it, just to prove to him he could.

"He can feel it, but I guess it's kinda like he has a bunch of condoms on or something."

"Does he cum?"

She looked embarrassed. "I can't believe I'm talking to you about this..." Evelyn patted her hand again. "He has orgasms which he feels some, but nothing comes out."

"So retrograde. You can still probably have kids, you know." She nodded. "Good. Seems like you've done your homework?" She nodded.

"I researched a lot and then met with the fertility doctor here in town and a spinal expert. John's still only a few months down the line so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

"Evelyn, thanks for talking to me. I have felt so guilty. I knew I had to tell you....and I am so relieved. But I don't know...Do you think I should kinda push John to come talk to you or visit?

"You'll know when the time is right, Katie."

"I hope you're right. Let me tell you what I found out in Washington. But, do you want to know any details about how he got hurt?"

"I need it all, Katie. I want to hear everything. Although I will likely join you in bawling my eyes out."

FRIDAY EVENING

Katie was visiting with her mom over coffee at the kitchen table talking about nothing much at all. She did not share her knowledge with her Mom yet. She figured Evelyn would do it some time. In breezed Becky. Hair done, nails done, designer clothes, designer handbag.

"Little Katie. It's so good to see you." Katie bristled at that, but she hugged her sister and sat back down. "You really need to do something about your clothes. I swear those are like mom jeans or something."

Sidestepping the verbal poke, "So Becky, what's going on."

"Oh, nothing much. I just broke up with Bo. I figure John will be home soon. He just has such a thing for me that I figure I can just wiggle my finger and he'll come running back. He is just so trusting..."

She lunged forward and punched her sister hard in the stomach. She doubled over, gagged, and fell backwards.

"Before you ask, that's for what you fucking did to John."

"Katie!"

She shot her Mom a glance. "Stay the fuck out of this, Mom!"

"OK, but please don't break her fingers."

She swiveled to look her mom in the eyes. "Tomorrow morning, you and me and Evelyn are going to have a nice little chat over coffee. And if I don't like how things are going, YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO GET ONE OF THE LOVELY KATIE'S SERMONS. GOT IT?"

"Yes, Katie." But she smiled inwardly, 'that's my girl! Claim your territory.'

"Now, Becky. You fucking low life, self-centered bitch! He loved you with everything he had. He trusted you. And you, you entitled piece of shit, cheated on him, betrayed him.

"What, did you date him because he was the star of the football team? So you could strut your designer shit at his side and be in the spotlight? Then you switch to Bo so he can buy you shit and keep you entertained? Then bang, just like that, I think I'll wiggle my finger and get the Marine back so I can fuck him over again.

"He got your letter, Becky...

"Katie! What on earth is going on here? That language, what...."

"Turn. And. Walk. Away, Dad. This does not concern you and you will not like the outcome if you stay."

"Katie Walker, I am your Father and..."

"Joe! Go take a walk! Now! We'll discuss it later." He looked with shock at his wife. With shock still on his face, but without a word he turned and left.

"Thanks, Mom. Becky. He got your letter. Yes, he got it. He got it after he was blown to pieces being hero and they had just spent 12 hours trying to patch him back together. You killed him. You ripped his heart out. Don't you think of anyone but yourself? Becky, sometimes I can't even believe you're my sister."

She moved towards Becky, who cringed, but grabbed her by the shirt and lifted her up. "I just have one thing more to say to you. JOHN. IS. MINE! All mine! If you fuck with him at all in any way other than apologize to him, I will break both your legs and make you so ugly no one will want you. Got it?"

"Katie? I'm sorry. I didn't know. I didn't think. I...."

"Dammit, Becky," letting go of her collars and hugging her. "I love you, you're my sister, but sometimes...I'm the youngest one. I'm supposed to be the immature fuckup. You need to figure out who the hell you are and what the hell you want out of life.

"Designer clothes and bags are nice, but is that really the end game? You're not a teenager any more. I'm sorry I slugged you. Are you OK?" She nodded. They hugged and cried on each others' shoulders and reconnected.

"Oh, shit. What the hell is happening to me? I'm wearing Mom jeans my mom bought and I'm talking like a fucking Mom. Mom, where does Dad keep his gun?"

"You're coming of age, my daughter."

SATURDAY

The three women met at Evelyn's for coffee and pastries. They shared all the info each one had and came to some mutual understandings. Three women, not two mothers and a daughter.

She had received a call and from John and explained briefly that she was tied up and would see him at noon, but reminded him how wonderful Thursday had been and took the plunge and signed off with an 'I love you.' He responded and the same and she let out a war whoop and relayed it to the Mom's.

She explained to the two of them that she was not going to return to school, but planned to keep her job at rehab and finish her degree on line. She then figured she could get some school loans and work on a Master's Degree in counseling which she could do on line at the same school. The women gave each other knowing smiles.

1...345678