You Did Not Learn This in Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like Marie to feed you a grape?"

Paula was too stunned to answer.

"Marie, give our guest a big, cold grape and crush it for her."

Paula was frozen. She watched every move Marie made. When Marie bent down with the grape, Paula's head tilted and her mouth opened sensuously. When their lips touched Marie moaned as her toy began to win. She crushed the grape with her front teeth. Juice flowed down both their faces and their kiss advanced up several levels. I motioned to Carrie and she went behind her sister and slapped her ass very hard. Marie stood up instantly, board straight, sweated and struggled not to cum. The twins went back to their perches.

Paula was not breathing. Her eyes were barely open and her heart was pounding so hard, I could hear it. "Carrie's and Marie's father is a lifelong friend of mine. I am their Godfather. He called me when they both were hooked on drugs, failing their college classes and fucking everything in sight. He had given up and they were being total bitches to him. He asked for my help. They have been with me for four months now. They have learned to give and receive great pleasure. They have learned the wonderful fulfillment in serving and pleasing. Marie still forgets that her climaxes are mine and tries to have them without my permission. I will have to send them home soon, so their father will have to come in and learn how to keep them in line. They both need strong direction and have high sex drives. Even though he is their father, he will have to address those things or they will lose their way again."

"So you have sex with them?"

"They trust me to do what is best for them and want to please me. I must keep them satisfied, safe, healthy and disciplined. If it pleases me, I have sex with them or if I see that they need it, I have sex with them. I may even tell them to have sex with each other. They needed me to take control to get them out of their bad habits."

"I would be embarrassed to kneel behind you and greet your guests in the nude."

"Maybe this is not for you. It would not be your place to feel any such thing, only to be committed to pleasing me and being cared for in return."

She was very quiet. Thinking again.

"Did you remember to leave your panties off."

"Yes, I did that much right."

"Why did you do that?"

"You gave me that rule. I want to please you and it feels right to be without them around you."

"Carrie, see if she is wet."

Paula did not resist. She opened her legs wide and Carrie reached under Paula's skirt, rubbed to open the anxious lips and slipped two fingers in as deep as they would go. She took liberties and rubbed Paula's clit with her thumb. She kept her fingers in Paula as she answered me.

"Yes Sir, she is wet."

"Do you think you can make her cum?"

"Yes Sir, she is hot, sucking my fingers and moving her hips."

"Do it."

As Paula sat at the table, legs spread, Carrie's mouth sucked kisses from her face and sought out her lips. Her tongue invaded instantly. Her soft mouth transmitted passion and demanded Paula's tongue. She sucked it like a little cock, in time with her thrusting fingers. Paula felt her cunt leak profusely. She wanted to touch Carrie's naked breasts so very much. Her hands were cradling them before her mind passed judgment. Both women were enjoying the other.

"Paula, you are selfish, won't you do the same for Carrie?"

She just moaned and let her right hand slide down. She felt Carrie's legs part and slipped her fingers past another woman swollen pussy's lips for the very first time. She heard a loud groan of frustration come from behind Roger.

"Come here Marie. Let me untie your hands. Then you have my permission to come any way you want and as much as you want."

As soon as her hands were free, Marie reached for my belt. I stood and she had my pants and boxers off in a flash. Paula struggled to see my half-hard cock before Marie's mouth closed over it. Marie was wild, struggling not to touch herself and racing to get me hard. She need not have worried, it took only seconds. Marie turned, pushed lunch to the other side of the table and bent over presenting herself. She reached back spread her ass cheeks, looked back and said, "Please, fuck me deep and hard."

It was exquisite pleasure to guide my cock between the velvet lips of her pussy, push in only an inch and wait. Marie hungrily inched back and devoured what Paula now guessed to be a thick eight inches. Each thrust hit bottom and I was urged on when Marie continually moaned, as if, to say "Thank You." In less than a dozen thrust, Marie was cuming; she did not wind down. She kept going from one high to another, getting louder and louder. The table scooted a few inches, when I slammed even harder making slapping noises into her ass.

"Do you want to have your hot little cunt filled?"

"Yes, fill me, stretch me, make it hurt. Just make me cum and cum."

I bent my legs so the underside of my cock would rake back and forth across her clit. My thrusts occasionally angled to drive my wide helmet into her magic spot. Her arms reached out to grab the sides of the table and her legs spread almost straight out, doing the splits, to give me maximum access to please her. I slapped her right ass cheek hard and bellowed, "Now, now, suck the cum out of my balls with your pussy."

Marie screamed and it was obvious to Paula that I was gushing. Without warning, both Paula and Carrie began cuming on each others' hands. Carrie's mouth was extremely wet and tasty. Paula drank what she could and thrust her fingers even harder. Carrie came twice more.

Minutes passed; Paula and Carrie were in each other's arms on the floor. I had sat down again and Marie faced me, straddled my hips and guided my still hard cock into her sheath. I was completely buried in her belly and her hips were gently rocking. Her head was on my shoulder and her eyes were closed. She seemed to be humming. More minutes passed.

Carrie saw Paula watching her sister. "She hums like that. It is cute don't you think?"

"Yes."

"It also feels good when she sucks your clit and hums."

Paula closed her eyes for what seemed like a minute but when she awoke the table was cleared. I had gone back to my office and the two sisters were helping her up so they could go clean her and deliver her to me.

Again, Carrie and Marie took liberties. Paula was kissed, fingered, patted, licked and pinched. They had her hot, wet and horny as they led her back to the big office.

I welcomed her with a big smile and affectionate voice. "I am so glad you finally got to have lunch with me today. I hope the extra items did not shock you too much. Please tell me why you have looked so worried and tired for the last couple of weeks."

Paula's mind was still spinning with sex, wonderful touches and the smell of pussy, now he expected her to answer unrelated questions. "Just a lot of pressure at home to make decisions and live up to the financial problems we have gotten into."

"You and your boyfriend?"

"And my parents, bill collectors, postponed doctors' visits, just junk and more junk."

"For right now, Carrie and Marie could not handle such pressure. They leave all those concerns and worries to me. Their job is to please me, be healthy, experience pleasure and get healthy in mind and body."

"Can they ever say "No" to you?"

"When they are ready, I will allow that, but then they will have to leave. Eventually, they will be on their own again. They will know a lot about themselves and be strong enough to find the right mate and build a life that will make them happy. Maybe they will be like their mother; she drops by to relax, be pleased and serve for a couple of weeks once or twice a year. She has not been married to their father for ten years and her current husband wants her to be responsible for much, much more than what makes her happy. She gets so stressed out that she needs to escape from her responsibilities and just please and be pleased."

"Like a slave?"

"Never. She just wants to submit and be safe without the pressures of life. Lots of people need to feel security and not be pressured. They are unhappy under pressure. For some, it is their full time nature. For others a little escape, now and then, is enough. There is no right or wrong. Just an admission of who you are and what makes you the most complete and happy."

"What if I came to you?"

"You have already told me you could not serve and follow my direction."

"If I could?"

"You are worried about health. I would get you checked out and get those worries to go away. I provide the money, make the financial decisions, take care of things and for that you would have to do what I say."

"Would you spank me?"

"If I wanted to or felt you needed it. You saw Marie get hit tonight to remind her not to cum without permission."

"Torture?"

"Again you saw, Marie with a toy strapped to her pussy and watched her pain as she struggled not to climax. Before you ask, "Yes," you must do what I say because obedience is what you give me. You would have resisted, if I had told you to feed a grape to Carrie, kiss her and finger her. It would not be your place to question or resist my direction."

"What would you tell me to do right now?"

I casually swung my forearm toward the end of the table and pointed, "Sit in the chair at the head of the table. The one with arms. Drape a leg over each arm. Slip down so you pussy gapes open for me, then masturbate for me. Tell me when you are just about ready to cum."

"Then what?"

"Then whatever I want. Just remember that I will want you satisfied and content. I might deny you the orgasm that you are working on but drive you higher and higher so the one you will eventually have will be better than you can imagine."

I nodded toward the captain's chair. She got up and sat where I told her, bunched her skirt around her waist, spread herself wide and began to masturbate for me. I watched and enjoyed the sounds, her expressions and the smell of her more and more excited pussy. Paula enjoyed being watched. I did not feel that she was truly with me, but I still thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Soon, I too needed relief. I went to her, offering myself to her hot, wet mouth. "Suck me, let me feel you lovely lips and tongue."

She must have had a flashback to her boyfriend, she turned her head away. I walked to the service door and called, "Jana, I need your special talent."

I lined up four chairs from the dining set, so Paula would have an excellent view. Just as I finished a tiny black woman, no taller than 4'10", came through the door, saw the chairs, dropped her robe and stretched out totally nude on the chairs with her head hanging back off the edge of the end chair. Paula watched as I stood behind that chair, stooped down, pushed my rigid cock between the petite woman's lips, pushed so it would slide deeper, until most of it disappeared in her mouth and its fat helmet bulged in her throat. The beautiful black pixie's eyes closed and she was obviously enjoying what she was doing, the feeling of giving control of her breath away and knowing how much pleasure she was giving. Paula watched the bulge in Jana's throat slide deep toward her stomach until I pulled back, almost out, so Jana could breathe and lick cock for a few moments before I pressed forward again.

Paula's hand was going faster and being rougher. Her breath was ragged. She watched as my legs trembled when during the fifth thrust my very short pubic hair was press flat onto Jana's lips. Jana's breath was cut off but she did not struggle. Breath play was her fetish; it excited her; helplessness excited her; she was spiraling out of control; she was getting more and more turned on. She swallowed so her neck muscles would milk my cock, bringing torturous pleasure. I could barely stand when I pulled out this time. Jana reached our around my hips, grasped my ass cheeks and pulled to slip me back into her throat.

As Jana's breath was cut off, Paula automatically held her breath in support and let her fingers fly in her own cunt while she brought her other hand to rub her neglected clit. Her hips lifted off the seat. Her lungs burned but she refused to breathe until Jana did. She imagined my pain when I whimpered and struggled for control. She knew, Jana felt strong, satisfied and happy that she was pleasing me. On the next thrust, Paula again held her breath and was surprised when she cried out as her orgasm unexpectedly raced through her. I was buried deep. Paula did not breathe. I did not pull back but rocked my hips so the bulge moved seductively were Jana's neck was connected to her body. Sweat beaded all over Paula's oxygen starved body. Jena held me tight to keep me from showing her mercy. I cried out and my body lurched in spasms and my cock pumped rope after rope almost directly into Jana's stomach. White spots were flashing behind her Paula's wide open eyes. Then red spots. Her lungs were bursting. She watched Jana's arm slide slowly off my ass and drop lifelessly over her head. Her eyes were open and unblinking. Sill Paula resisted breathing. Her sight was going dark in the bright sunlit room. She wanted to scream, "Let Jana breathe!" She thought I was killing the tiny woman, but Jana did not resist; she even seemed to relish in this torture. The fourth time Paula's body contracted in orgasm, she did not care that her body needed to breathe; it needed to cum more. Higher she went. Her eyes were dark, her mind was blank and her body soared higher than it had ever gone. Her cunt was contracting, sucking at her thrusting fingers, she could not quit coming. The pleasure was too much and she fainted.

Again, Paula did not know how long she was out. But when she awoke, I was walking around the room holding the tiny Jana. At first her mind flashed, "Jana is dead." But then she watched more. I spun, bounced and walked. Who was torturing whom? My arms were wrapped around her, her legs were locked around my waist and her arms were around my neck. Every few steps, I pushed her down and bent over slightly. Paula stared at my glistening cock, two thirds buried in the tiny woman. Jana worked hard, helping me stretch her, push her and drive my cock into her. I spun faster, stepped harder, jarring her. I jumped and pressed her down onto the rigid pole as hard as I could.

Finally, Paula could see Jana's face, it expressed total bliss. Her eyes did not focus, her head rolled about and she was mad driving herself down on cock her body had no room for and having it grind into every part of her insides and rake across her clit. Paula knew Jana was coming continuously. She expected to see Jana relax but on and on she went. More and more, we danced and more and more Jana came. Finally Jana could not take the torture of her cunt anymore; she was hurting and coming and could not stop. She exhaled all her breath, held on even tighter and refused to inhale. I stood still and scrunched my body forward with all my might, literally driving the last inch of cock into Jana's body. Her body lurched; her mouth opened but there was no air for her scream. Her eyes closed and her body went totally limp. Her legs and arms hung lifeless; her weight was suspended mostly by the pole up her cunt. I turned, lay her down gently onto the couch, stood over her and pulled the last few drops of cum out of my dick so they fell onto one of her tiny "A" cup breasts and onto her chin. I reached down and pushed cum from her chin to paint her lips. Paula could see now that Jana must be at least fifty but had a little girl's body. Surely she was wrong; she thought she saw the passed out woman smile.

I walked over and knelt in between Paula's spread legs, leaned forward, pushed two fingers directly to her g-spot and pressed. I lowered my mouth to lick her clit and began to thrust into her. She was tender but she was afraid to reject me again. My fingers were doing something to her that she had never felt. Her body said she was going to pee. I increased the pressure and she complained.

"Don't fight me, Paula. Bear down and let your body go."

Pleasure won, her last thought was, "Why not? Just once let things happen."

She bore down and her insides exploded, her climax shot her into the clouds and she soared. Her body flowed like a river and she felt like the mother of the world. Again her belly contracted and she felt hot liquid squirt, splatter off my face and neck and then back onto her body and blouse. Her climax was from her soul and she curled around my head. Her hands held me tenderly and her body flowed again. I nursed and she knew her womb was feeding me. Her belly was still contracting. She wanted to be held but she had rejected me earlier and now I returned the favor. I left her. Womb still contracting, sheath still sucking, body rippling and pussy so very empty and alone. She wanted me to come back. She wanted to submit to me, even take abuse, if only I would protect her, hold her and tell her what to do. She wanted to hear that I was pleased with her. She wanted to feel the sharing closeness and completion that comes when two caring people come down together. I wanted it too, but she needed to learn that such special moments are given and cannot be taken.

-------------------------

Soon Paula was guided to a massive steam shower with six heads and marble walls. Marie was there, Carrie was there and Jena was there. Her hands felt good washing their bodies and theirs felt good on hers. Her body was sore and satisfied. When they all dressed, Marie gave her their telephone number and said, "Give us a call, come over for a swim during the week. Roger encourages us to have fun at home while he is at work."

For a week, Roger did not go into IHOP to eat. Finally, Paula called and Carrie answered, "I'm so happy you called. Come over and have lunch with us. We didn't have time to get to know one another. We don't usually have time to visit and just be girls on Saturdays."

"Why hasn't Roger, come by to see me or called?"

"Carrie and I saw you turn your head away when he offered his cock to your lips. He led your body through what we did but I'm sure every moment his mind replayed your head turning away, saying you did not want to please him; that he was not good enough and that you did not want him. What he did, he did for you. You were his guest; he sought you out and likes you. Every week he gets calls to teach women to serve. He turns all of them down, unless they come from old friends. You could not guess how much he used to charge for his services."

"I'm nobody's sub or sex toy?"

"Is that what you think the three of us are to him? He can play the role of a Dom and inflict pain. There is even a dungeon in the basement but it is there for the women who want to go there. He is very real; cares about the people around him; he is sensitive and wants to help."

"He seems to be pushing me into directions that frighten me."

"He senses something in you. If he is wrong, tell him. It won't bother him in the least. There are hundreds who beg for his special attention."

"What did you and your sister tell him?"

"We were horrible, spoiled, used to lots of sex and drugs. At first he tried to be nice but when I spat on him, he took us to the dungeon, stripped us, tied our heads together and our right hands together behind our backs. He put us on a cold floor like some six legged bug, my knees, Carrie's knees and our two left hands. He did not gag us and we both called him every name in the book and he whipped us. When that did not help, he whipped Carrie, if I was bad and he whipped me, if Carrie was bad. He knew we cared about each other and we started to learn. Then he backed us off our drugs and we went through horrible heroin and meth withdrawal as a threesome. He held our heads when we threw up, wiped us with cool water when we sweated and covered us when we shivered. Day and night he watched over us and took our abuse. He fed us a dozen times by hand and we wretched it back onto him before we could keep anything down. When we got better, he washed us. One day we were horny. He knew. He brought each of us off with his fingers to relax us. Still we hated him for our captivity. When we got even better my sister and I talked and realized what we had done to ourselves and how far we had sunk. Again he knew and said, "You are lucky. Neither of you have any horrible diseases and you can still have children. In a few months, you will leave here and go home. No one loves you more than your father does. He will do anything to help you find who you are and the strength to live good happy lives. With me you will only learn your nature; how to treat and how to accept other people."