You Did Not Learn This in Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saliva was running out of her mouth, yet her throat was dry. She no longer knew how to speak but she stretched against all her bindings to open her body in sacrifice to its master. Her outstretched arms pulled the nipple clamps, stretching her nipples beyond imagination. Her cunt was gaping, her wetness strung a long drip toward the floor and her body shivered knowing something would help her slip into another rung of the spiral. The sizzling electrical arch laced across her spread lips and walked ever so slowly upward. She controlled the sensations in her nerves until one errant spark reached out and penetrated her clit. Her scream echoed off the walls of the soundproof dungeon. As the wand disappeared a smooth plastic ball on a plastic stick slipped inside, pressed up hard under her clit and began to buzz and rock. Two whirlwinds raced through what had been a female mind. Now it was not female or a mind. Only a driving need to spiral.

Again, Roger reached over and pressed the call button for Jena. He stood between Margaret's legs working the relentless vibrating g-spot toy and bending over her kissing her dry lips, listening to the moans her soul made as she drank from his mouth.

Jena pulled down Roger's sweats and he stepped out of them. He was almost hard and her tiny mouth finished that job. She licked at his cock and wanted it, but this time was not for her. Roger knelt down just as Margaret's body convulsed unnaturally. He pulled the toy from her and caught the offering of her first fountain. He caught it, did not swallow but stood and Jena guided his thick cock into the visibly sucking, yet dripping and still squirting hole. Margaret was now somewhere that none of us would ever know. She screamed but there was no sound. Roger drove forward just as she squirted again and he twisted her blue nipples. Again she screamed but there was no sound. He bent to kiss her and her lips nursed his. He let out her juices and she sipped them gently while her cunt was wildly contracting begging for his cum.

Margaret's face tried to envelop Roger's mouth and draw everything from him. His balls drew up. Jana held them and pushed her tiny finger into his ass. He roared like a lion when she pressed into his prostate. He was cupping Margaret's ass but mostly he lifted her on his cock when he spurted the first time on Jana's milking finger. Her eyes opened but only white showed. Her entire body was trembling but he continued to thrust into her. With her juices and his combined, her womb could not hold it all and strings leaked out around her abused lips. Jana was there to get a little more life from Roger. She caught everything and kept her finger busy in his ass. That kept him pumping long after he had anything to give.

Neither Paula, Marie nor Carrie knew if the deathly still Margaret was alive or dead. Roger could barely stand but with Jana's help, he untied Margaret and put her gently and comfortably on the bed. He was very weak but he thanked Jena with a kiss and whispered something to her.

Jena waited a minute while Roger got into bed with Margaret; she dimmed the lights to almost off and then left. In only seconds, Jena retrieved the three girls saying it was time for them to go upstairs to Marie's and Carrie's room. She added, "Master Roger says there are no rules tonight. May I come to your room also?" Her beautiful white teeth glowed against her black lips when she showed that she had an arm full of new sex toys.

The no holes bared, night long four way lesbian scene that they shared left Paula wondering if she had seen just the edge of the spiral that Margaret had so deeply spun down.

Coming back from so deep into sub-space can be dangerous. Roger spent all night holding, loving, praising and possessing his long ago marked possession. Both she and he were dressed prim and proper at the breakfast table on the patio. One of the men in the kitchen was a doctor. He had checked out Roger's guest completely and was just leaving when the four girls staggered groggily in to the kitchen for morning coffee. They were definitely not put together but they were informed that Margaret would be leaving soon for the airport and that Roger would ride with her that far and take a taxi back.

Roger smiled at his spent boarders and their friend. He introduced them to Margaret but not her to them. Just to prove a point he helped Margaret up and before calling in her entourage he let her profess what she had denied the day before.

"Who do you belong to, Margaret."

"Always you. Only you. Anything you want, I will always give."

"Bend over the table and raise your dress."

Without objection she minded. Roger pushed a finger into her, massaged her g-spot rubbed up across her clit and spread her. "I like seeing the little circle above your beautiful hairless pussy. Thank you for wanting it there, so many years ago."

"It is my greatest treasure and it reminds me of our wonderful times together when life gets difficult and filled with pitfalls."

"Under any condition you are always welcome here. You are a delight for conversation, for breakfast, to taste, to please, to be pleased by or to take on a ride where neither of us can guess the destination."

Margaret had just adjusted her clothing when her guards came in. Everyone was officially back in character. Well, everyone except four disheveled young women, who would be in a tangled pile, asleep, with fingers in holes that were not their own, as soon as, Roger was out the door.