You Did Not Learn This in Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has he hurt you?"

"We have physically hurt him but he has not done damage to us. I slapped the maid once and he taught me what pain was and I realized that I could get turned on by it. Twice I challenged him just to have him control me and do what he wanted to my body in the dungeon. The second time, he said, "I'll show you how to spiral into subspace and it will frighten you." He used desire, climax control and pain and I begged for more and more until I could not beg, except with my body. When I woke up, Marie said I had been asleep for two days. My body ached but I knew that he understood more about me than I did, so I quit fighting and have tried to learn."

"What all did he do to you?"

"I don't know but he has offered to let me watch some things this Friday."

"What is this Friday?"

"A powerful woman, one of his many friends, is coming here to submit to him. She has been here many times over the years."

"I wonder if he will let me watch too?"

Jana, finally spoke. The accent had to be Jamaican. "I'm sure he will. He will probably even have you help."

"How about you Jana, how did you get here? When do you go home?"

"I came here ten years ago and I stay because I chose to and I must to be safe."

"I don't understand."

"I lived on a plantation and greatly offended a horrible woman who practiced the black side of Obeah. She put a spell on me and I was dying. Even Professor Aba of the House of Power could not cleanse me of the spell. The owner of the plantation brought me to Master Roger. He had the horrible woman brought here, along with truly evil men from Haiti. The men cast spells that Master Roger could invoke on the woman unless she lifted her curse on me. She had no choice but to lift the spells but her anger waits for me to leave Master Roger's protection. If I go back to Jamaica, I will die a horrible death."

"Did Roger tell you that?"

"No, he says it is not true, but I know it is. My life is good here. I have a job and can help keep the gardens. He lets me cook dishes from my home sometimes. I have a boyfriend now, who wants me to move into town with him. He does not understand that I must serve and be pleased by Master Robert or I will die."

"I thought he had killed you earlier today."

Her eyes sparkled and her coal black skin glistened. She was dressed in a sheer white loose dress; she might as well been nude; her nipples harden and stood erect. Her voice trembled. There were no doubts in her words; she chose to believe. "He did and he brought me back to life. That is why I have a little girl's body. He gives me a new one every time he brings me back to life. I welcome when he lets me die with his cock down my throat because I know his sperm will bring me life and youth. His power is like the sky. I see its vastness every time he lets me die."

Paula started to quiz the tiny woman more but Carrie poked her and she held her tongue. Later when Jana had left them, Carrie spoke, "Jana is an educated woman. She has a college degree in accounting and she takes care all that kind of stuff around here. What she says often makes no sense to Marie and me but it is unquestioned truth for her."

"Are there other people with strange beliefs around here?"

"Yea, I think all of us. But I know what you are asking. You will meet some interesting people if you stay here at "Roger's Home for Wayward and Oversexed Women.""

The three all laughed and Paula said, "So that's what you call this place."

"Don't you dare tell Roger we called his house that. He would not like that."

-------------------------

Paula arrived by special invitation early Friday. Roger had agreed that she could watch what happened in the dungeon, as long as she promised never to reveal what she saw.

Friday evening an official looking black limousine pulled up behind an unmarked dark lead car with a driver and two passengers. Two SUV's with two people each in them parked behind the limo. Two men from one of the SUVs and one from the lead car invaded the house. The two cased every room with electronic gear, while Roger shook hands with the other man and gave him a list. Later Paula discovered it was the names, addresses and social security numbers of every person in the house. Even hers and she had never given any of that information to Roger or authorized its release. Only she was new on the list. Before the man moved from his spot, she was being checked out over his secure telephone. Within five minutes the car was parked discretely across the street, one SUV was parked behind the house and the other was in the garage. Three men stayed in the kitchen area of the house, two in the garage and two stayed in the car. Then Roger walked out to the SUV behind the house and brought a tall well dressed, tired looking, thin, graying woman into the house, directly into his office and closed the door. For an hour everything was quiet. Jana had been busy in the basement for two days. The intercom in Carrie's and Marie's room buzzed and Jana told them to take their places and take Paula with them. There was only one door into the room they crowded into. It wasn't much more than a dark narrow hallway with a window that they could use to see into another room but the window appeared to be a mirror on the other side. The room they looked into, gave the sense of being very large but it was dark except for a small lighted bistro table with two chairs. The table was nicely set with two glasses, wine, cheese, fruit and French bread. Just then Roger escorted their new female visitor into the room.

"Margaret, I am so happy to see you. It has been a long time. Please sit, have some wine with me and tell me all that is happening in your world."

"You know who I am. I do not have time to talk to the likes of you. You are presumptuous in thinking I would want to spend my time with you. You are aging; I could have more handsome, younger and virile men with the snap of my fingers any day."

"I'm sorry I thought you came to visit me as an old friend. Let's go back upstairs and you can rest in your room until breakfast."

Roger turned his back. The woman screamed, "Don't turn your back on me." She struck out hitting him hard in the back. The thumb was loud. He turned just in time for her second blow to hit him on the cheek and snap his head around. He caught the third. She tried to knee him but he turned his hips. She swung at his head with her other hand. He blocked it and swung his hand down hard, slapping her on the side of her face. She went down like a rock and was still. Roger walked to the wall, turned a few knobs and cave walls were dimly lit. There were hooks, shackles, chains, strange devices, leather straps, a strap swing, whips, chairs with belts and a bed with more ways to tie a person than was imaginable.

With little effort he grabbed the top of her well tailored, expensive skirt suit's top and twisted the skirt around his other hand to get a good grip. He picked her limp body up and sat it into the leather straps of the swing, buckled a strap around her waist, her ankles, her neck, her shoulders and her wrists. She awoke struggling, jangling the chains that held the belts and cursing at him.

"Untie me you Son of a Bitch. I'll have you killed for this. You have forgotten your place and who you are dealing with."

"Let's see who I am dealing with."

He produced a razor knife and cut all the way down the front of her skirt. "Move a millimeter and it will be your skin that opens like your skirt. Her eyes flashed with hatred, fire and lust but she was so still that she had to be holding her breath. Roughly he grasped her suit's coat and slashed it into strips that he could yank and cause her pain as they jerked her body before they gave way. Roger did not bother to cut her blouse; he just ripped it from her. She screamed when he did the same to her bra and it raked painfully over one rigid nipple. The rest of her skirt was cut away. Her panty hose were shredded. The three fold audience were all surprised that she did not have on any panties.

"I am glad you still obey some of my rules."

"Fuck you. You are nothing to me. I would not.............."

The air filled with her howl and he grabbed a hand full of her unshaved bush and pulled, swinging her entire body close to him. "Trying to hide the mark you begged me for fifteen years ago?"

The horrible, out of control curse words that flowed from the sophisticated, in control, classy "lady" shocked every ear. After a couple of minutes, Roger pulled on a chain and the nude woman was flipped backwards, her heels followed her head until she was face down, arched backward, legs spread. Roger ignored her foul mouth. You could see some of her cunt's hair still clinging to his fingers where he had pulled them out. He adjusted his prey. Her head was held up, her arms were held back and her ankles pulled up so her body was in a backwards "U" shape. Her struggles and tirade were tiring and winding her down.

Roger pushed a comfortable chair close to the suspended woman, selected a beautiful hand tied and lovingly made cat-of-nine tails. It was sparklingly clean and looked soft and toy-like. When her abusive rhetoric calmed a little, he put his booted foot on the side of her neck and pushed, swinging her and spinning her violently. Her verbal abuse gained new strength and spewed out of her forceful mouth.

The sounds from her were almost comical because they were loud then would fade when she spun to face away and then would grow loud again.

He sat and watched her struggle and spin. Each time her curses subsided, he expertly timed her spin and swing. When her side was close and presented to him, his wrist flicked. A loud snap announced that each tail had landed and her scream punctuated it. Lightly he experimented flicking the tails on her back, her belly, her breasts and twice on her spread pussy.

She must have been showing too much endurance. When she cried out, "You are a cock sucker," he got up held her swing still and said, "What did you have to eat for dinner, my important lady?"

With that he spun the swing hard and speeded it up twice by grabbing a strap and yanking it around. When she started throwing up, Roger stopped her swing and walked away letting her body convulse, expel and dry heave. He walked to the intercom and called for Jena. Just as Jena entered the room, Roger pulled another rope and his prey flipped completely but still upside down.

"Piss for me Margaret."

There was still just enough resistance in her to fight his request. His whip lashed out harder than any of his other lashes. Red welts immediately started to rise across both cheeks of her ass. Again there was a slap there. He pulled back; it did not seem he changed direction but this next lash landed across her abdomen. She moaned, struggled against her ties but still did not obey.

"We can do this all night. Remember? Piss for me, Margaret." Another lash landed closer to her pussy just as he said her name. She peed. It arched into the air but came back down on her belly and ran down her breasts, onto her neck and face, then into her hair.

Roger readjusted his ropes and she was in a sitting position, spread wide and facing him. Jena's long tiny right arm and her hand was glistening with lub. "Hold her steady for me, Jena."

Jena lay on the floor under the tied woman and pushed her hand past the abused pussy's lips. There was some resistance but Margaret's cunt was running with its own juices. Jena's hand had to be forced past her tucked in thumb and then her arm slipped in easily three inches past her wrist. Margaret humped, squirmed, panted and yearned to cum, but that was not yet to be.

All this time Paula, Carrie and Marie had watched, seldom blinking and barely breathing. Paula glanced at her new friends. Both had their hands in their pants, pushing fingers into their pussies. With some surprise Paula realized she was doing the same. She heard Roger say, "Make a fist, Jena." She watched Jena's knuckles bulge and show through the skin on the thin woman's stomach. Ever so slowly, Roger walked around in a circle, holding on to one of the swing's straps, literally screwing Jena's arm into Margaret's cunt.

Jena was adding her own movements to torture Margaret's clit. Just before the tall woman came, Roger stopped the swing and ordered Jena to remove her hand. Liquid poured out and a major moan of complaint escaped the formerly foul mouth.

"Jena, please clean the room and Margaret up for me. Shave the hair where she is trying to hide her mark of devotion. The same mark you so proudly display for me. Show her your mark, make her kiss it and let her taste you for just a minute. Then call me. I think she is almost ready to begin."

Marie came. She would have to be punished but her gasp, the smell of her pussy and the sounds of her wet cunt and pleasure were too much. Carrie and even Paula, if she wanted, would also have to be punished for cuming without permission. All three were backed against the back wall, still trying to watch, while they came and their juices ran down their legs and puddled on the floor. Paula let her feet slide and she was sitting in her own puddle, breathing hard, strangely unsatisfied and yearning for round two. If she were ever invited again, she would bring a bottle of water. She pushed a fleeting deviant, unacceptable thought out of her mind, "Next time I will drink from Marie, even if I have to force her."

---------------------------

In about forty-five minutes, Roger returned to the dungeon, now dressed only in dark gray sweats. His cock and balls were visible to women who knew how to look. The lights were not bright, but brighter than before. Margaret was still strapped into the swing. Her still slightly gaping pussy was red, swollen and leaking.

"Who are you? Who do you belong to?"

Her words were defiant but weak. "Fuck you. I don't need you anymore. I belong to me and only me."

"How about that husband you married a few years ago?"

"You bastard. You know don't you? He cheats on me all the time with teenagers. He doesn't care about pleasing me or anyone else. A quick blowjob and he's finished."

"Is that why you belong to only yourself now?"

No answer, no objection, no fight.

Roger blindfolded his subject, checked her bindings to assure she was not being marked or injured. He selected a fur glove, a feather, a couple of vibrators and began to tease and please her skin softly. For thirty minutes her pussy dripped and her breathing deepened. She seemed afraid to move, less something would change.

"Who do you belong to, Margaret?"

"No one."

"Would you like for me to continue to please you?"

"Yes."

"Well, at least, will you endure a little pain for me? If you do I will continue."

"Alright. I will do it for you."

Roger licked and sucked her right nipple. When he finished with that one, he attached a nipple clamp and tightened it until she groaned. Then he made tender love to the other nipple, left it wet and throbbing and attached a clamp to it also.

For many minutes, Roger worshiped her body with kisses, touches and making erogenous zones where ever he wanted one. Her nipples were swollen now. As he licked at them she withered. Something different was happening. Paula had never seen anything like this. He tightened one of her clamps. Her pussy was more wet and she arched to present her breast for kisses and abuse.

He added a warming lube to his left hand and began to stroke her belly, coat her swollen cunt's lips with the slippery heat and roll ever so briefly her clit between his thumb and forefinger. She would have begged for more but his ever present whip lashed out slapping loudly across her back in time with his fingers and her pleasure. Margaret's mind made its first turn into a never ending consuming spiral. Was it pain or was it pleasure that she felt; that she loved; that she yearned for; that she was remembering; that she knew would eventually make her beg Roger for whatever he wanted to do to her. This was the moment she dreaded. The moment that she knew she belonged to him but could not yet admit. The moment that she craved, to feel pleasure mixed with pain so she could spiral into the unknown mysteries of subspace and flirt with madness. The moment when her famous rational, world class mind knew she could still say "apple" and stop it all. The moment that she had to admit to her lusting animal body that she would never say that word and was putting her life into Roger's hands because in just moments she would not be capable of stopping her body. Only he had that power now. Only he could save her.

She hung alone for moments. Her belly rippled. The others could see him watching her, waiting for the ripples to stop. He was now holding a long switch with a patch of leather on the end. Margaret relaxed and was rewarded by a slap on her clit with what must be called a pussy swatter. That abuse only lasted a minute but he followed it with a vibrator to gently tease her welcoming lips and now pleading clit that was fully out from under its sheath. He knelt in front of her and sucked her tender pearl like a hungry baby. As she pressed down, he took a large stainless steel hook with a ball on the tip and a rope tied to the other end and pressed the inch wide heavy ball against her asshole. The stretching pain, the pain of his suckling made her body recoil and she spiraled another rung deeper into this unknown trip. He tied off the rope so her gentle swinging worked the hook endlessly in her bowels.

Margaret could identify the feeling still. That was pleasure in her ass. It was building. She held her breath, clamped her muscles and swung the seat intentionally. She had already started the swing and could not stop it when her nipple touched the Violet Wand and the electric sparks crackled and her body twisted to get away. That only resulted in one free swing before her other nipple touched the wand. Her body was coated with a thin layer of sweat, so the wand's rays tingled even away from her abused nipple. The wand followed her swing, almost touching her chest and belly, just letting a thin spark dance from the glass ball to her rebelling body. The spark trickled down. Surely, even Roger would not let it touch her clit or pussy.

The lightening did stop and pull away but another electrical pulse raced through the hook in her ass and caused all her anal muscles to tighten painfully and then release. Margaret felt relief, her pussy flow and then another jolt cramped her bowels. She opened her mouth to scream but Roger was there. He kissed her. She gave him her tongue and he sucked at it when the wand once again started its trail toward the dampness between her legs. Mercifully, it jumped to her thighs. She wanted to pull back but his kisses were too good. She could taste him; his always wet mouth was running into hers. That was so good, so erotic, she took the next shocks to her thighs and spiraled deeper. Her belly contracted she was about to cum. God, how wonderful. It was what she wanted; what she needed; her mind was floating in the clouds in joy. Her cunt tightened. Everything stopped and a stinging single strap brutally lashed across her belly. Her muscles did not release; her cunt pushed out more liquid but she did not cum.

"Were you going to cum without my permission? Have you forgotten the pain that I will give you, if you cum without me telling you to?"

Another and then another lash with the thin strap mixed with her near climax. Now she was a hanging, pulsing, begging, helpless, female mass that had to go where it was taken regardless of consequences. Margaret did not know who she was now but she could see down the spiraling hole. There was no pain and no pleasure just a blinding, mad need to go deeper into the spiral.

Her body had curled to protect against the thin strap but deep from within the spiral, the only thing that mattered asked, "Who do you belong to?"