Zara Betrayed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara smoothed her hands over her stomach which was thankfully quite flat; she'd never stored excess weight on her tummy. Her hips flared out and she had a firm round bottom which she'd spent years despairing over until her ex showed her just how much he loved it. Now she smiled as she remembered how he'd run his hands over her bum and pull her close whenever he'd hug her. Her legs were longish and although she'd love to have the long slim legs that her friend Samia had, she was happy with how she looked. Her breasts were just big enough to fill a man's hands and were tipped with dusky skin and nipples which were sensitive to touch. Zara ran her finger tips over her nipples and watched as they puckered in reaction, arousal making them stand firm and jut out.

It had been a while since a man had touched her. She'd not been with a man for more than six months, ever since her split from Deklan. She'd met him through a friend soon after moving to Nottingham and they'd clicked immediately. He was from an Irish Catholic background and understood what it was like to come from a family who were big on rules and religion. They'd been together for nearly three years but they'd both realised they hadn't been making enough of an effort in their relationship and their feelings for each other just weren't the same. It had been an amicable split but a sad one, they'd been good together and they both acknowledged that it had been really good for a while before they both became too busy to make time for one another.

Thinking of Deklan inevitably led to a wealth of memories, most of them good, a lot of them about the times they'd spent making love. Remembering the sex made Zara tingle, it had always been so good with Deklan; he knew her body better than she knew it herself. He always knew just where to touch, how much pressure to apply and how to have her gasping and moaning, straining towards a release that only he could give her.

Zara looked up and saw the desire in her own eyes. She watched herself in the mirror as her right hand slide down lower, past her navel and down towards her pussy. She usually shaved her pussy almost clean but left just a thin landing strip, Deklan used to love that look. He'd tell her it was his very own guiding strip to land. Her fingers found the soft folds of her pussy and gently parted them; she could feel the wetness and heat. Her other hand rubbed her nipples and pulled them, pinching first one and then the other. Her breath started to come a little faster as she watched her play with herself. This was something else she'd shared with Deklan. They would watch each other masturbate and more times than she could remember, he would stand behind her, both of them naked, and would touch her and make her watch as his hands would travel over her body, igniting her desire for him.

So many times he'd stand in front of the mirror and she'd sink to her knees, taking his hard cock deep into her mouth and sucking him slowly as he'd watch their reflection in the mirror. Then he'd make her stand and spread her legs as he'd kneel in front of her and lick her pussy, tasting her, driving her wild until she could barely stand. That was when he'd pull her down and fuck her, he'd make her ride his cock and they'd both watch as her breasts would sway towards his mouth, his hands gripping her ass cheeks tight while he pushed up and tried to get as deep into her as he could. Her favourite times in front of the mirror would be when he'd make her get on all fours and fuck her hard and deep from behind, his cock ramming deep into her pussy, his hands gripping her breasts as he fucked her, pulling her to get even deeper inside her, his hands holding her ass cheeks apart while he'd slide a finger into her ass and fuck both her holes as he'd kiss and bite her neck. Zara loved watching him fuck her like that in the mirror and now, as she touched her pussy, her memories of Deklan fucking her were making her pussy contract, her orgasm rippling through her body. As the tremors subsided she looked at herself and smiled.

Zara knew they had been right to break up but that knowledge didn't do much to ease the empty ache deep inside her when all she really wanted was a hard, solid, male body naked against her own. A cock that would tease and torment her before sliding into her tight pussy, letting her wetness surround it. Zara had taken to using toys to pleasure herself, she'd bought a few different vibrators, some anal beads and a clit stimulator that promised to drive you wild. They all did the job of helping her find release but she missed the warmth that only another body could give.

Looking down at herself, Zara frowned. She'd fashioned her pussy with a strip of hair for years now because it's how Deklan liked it. Maybe it was time for a change, she needed to move on in more ways than one...and tonight was as good a time as any, just before her trip which she knew would change her life in many ways.

Stepping into the ensuite, Zara turned the shower on, letting the water run until it was just that little bit hotter than most people liked it. Deklan used to complain it was always too hot when they showered together, Zara remembered with a smile. Zara reached out with one foot to test the water, thinking of the good time she'd have tonight with all her friends and looking forward to the arrival of Jas, which was sure to be an even in itself. Zara stepped under the steaming water, letting the spray pummel her body softly. Within moments her long black hair was plastered to her, halfway down her back, her body glistening as the water ran down her firm, high breasts, in rivulets, snaking down her tapered stomach to disappear into the line of hair and beyond. Zara reached for her shaving gel and pumping a generous amount into her hand, she rubbed it over the line of hair, letting it foam, watching the hair disappear beneath the snowy whiteness of the gel. Taking her razor she slid it, first one way and then the other, watching as her mound started to show again, only this time it was as naked as the rest of her body. Within minutes, Zara was done. She looked down at her naked pussy and smiled; it looked, and felt as she ran her fingers over the softness of her freshly shaved skin, deliciously naughty. Zara felt like she was preparing for something, for someone, she admitted to herself with a grin...the only problem was there was nobody in her life right now who'd appreciate a warm, wet, naked pussy.

Rinsing the last of the gel from her body, Zara began to trail her fingers down herself, her fingers sliding towards her clitoris, the soft lips of her pussy parting as her fingers explored. Teasing herself with a few strokes of her fingers, Zara decided to not do anything else just yet, she loved the feeling of being turned on, especially when she had to go out and couldn't do anything to relieve the ache, it made her feel wicked and wanton and she loved it. With this in mind Zara realised she really had to get a move on. Showering quickly and washing her hair, she ran through a last minute check in her head about things she needed to do before leaving for Dover.

Towelling off fifteen minutes later she walked into her room and wrapped the towel around her hair. Pulling on her black lace thongs, she rubbed cream all over her body and dried her hair. She decided to curl it into soft waves and leave it loose. Slipping into her new dress, she looked into the mirror and liked how she looked. She'd been in town a few days ago and saw the dress in a window. It was made of black silk and after trying it on in the shop, she knew she had to have it. The dress fell to just above her knees in floaty black silk. The top part of the dress came down in a vee between her breasts where the material pleated and cinched in at the waist. Teaming it with her black heels, long earrings and a bracelet but leaving her neck bare completed the look. Her dress looked demure but it was only when she turned that you could see the deep vee almost to her waist. There was no way she could wear a bra in this dress, luckily her breasts were young and firm and didn't need excess support. Smiling, Zara admitted to herself that it made her feel deliciously naughty, wearing just a pair of thongs and some black silk, it was all she was covered with. Spritzing herself with her favourite perfume, J'Adore, she grabbed her small clutch, slipped into her heels and checked she had her phone and her keys before locking the door behind her. Her taxi was already waiting downstairs she noticed thankfully, as she rushed from the entrance of her building into the waiting warmth of the car. Al was always on time and she appreciated it more tonight now that the rain was coming down harder.

"You're looking very pretty tonight. Sure you don't need a date for this party?" Al winked at her in the rear view mirror.

"If only Al, I'd love to take you with me but I'm too scared of your wife!" Zara joked back.

It had become a long standing joke between them. Al always flirted with Zara and his wife Miriam had always flirted with Deklan. The couple lived in the same building as Zara and they had often invited Zara and Deklan to theirs for dinner. They'd been married twenty four years and were still madly in love, even though they fought like cats and dogs.

"We'll miss you Zara sweets, hurry back won't you?" Al said as he drove through the rain.

"I'll miss you too...but I'll be back before you know it Al, banging on your door for Miriam's yummy food" Zara replied with a smile.

"Right, here you go missy, have a good night and you call me if you need a lift home. I'm clocking off at midnight but I'll come back for you, I'm under strict orders from Miriam to tell you to call if you need a lift back."

"Thanks Al but you enjoy your early finish tonight, I'll be okay, plenty of friends to drop me off" Zara assured him. "I'll pop over tomorrow with Jas to see you before we head to Birmingham for dinner with the family."

Stepping out of the cab she waved goodbye to him quickly before entering Faces, the very first night club she'd ever been to when she was much younger. She'd been eighteen when Jas had persuaded her to go clubbing with her, it had never really been her scene and she wasn't one for drinking either. She'd been curious to see what the hype about clubbing was so she'd gone but hadn't been all that impressed. She preferred house parties or going to bars, clubs felt slightly threatening to her, guys all waiting for their chance to score, girls out to attract as many guys as they could. Jas argued with her that most just went for a good night out and to drink and dance but she wasn't convinced even all these years later.

Stepping into the main dance room she was soon surrounded by a number of friends, everyone hugging her and telling her how much they'd miss her and Jas, how they were so jealous of them both. Zara felt slightly overwhelmed by the number of people who had turned up, some people she didn't recognise. Standing on tip toe to ask Jay who the others were, he put his arm around her and gave her a hug and told her they were friends of friends. She'd miss Jay, he always had a way of making people laugh, and he was good for Samia too. She'd been through a lot growing up and it was only after she'd met Jay that she smiled more.

Fanning herself with a going away card a few hours later, Zara stepped back into the shadows and leaned against the wall, looking at all her friends enjoying themselves, thinking about how much she would miss them.

"What are you doing here hiding away? You're the guest of honour" a voice said, beside her.

Turning her head Zara saw that it was Amir, a guy who she'd seen at a few house parties in the past. They'd always said hello to each other in passing but she didn't know him all that well. He seemed like a nice guy, most of her friends liked him. Jay was sometimes a little off with him but she put it down to it being a guy thing, Samia liked Amir just fine. Maybe that's why Jay didn't, Zara realised with a smile, guys could get a bit funny like that.

"Just thinking about how much I'll miss everyone here" Zara smiled back.

"Me too?" asked Amir with a cheeky grin.

"Of course, I'll miss you soooo much" Zara grinned.

"Hmmm...something tells me you're not being entirely truthful here Zara" said Amir with a mock frown.

"Of course I am. I'm going to miss you the most! After all, what would I do without you? How am I going to survive four months without you?" Zara said with mock innocence.

"Guess you're just going to have to grin and bear it. But to help you I think you need to dance with me...just so you don't forget me" Amir winked.

"I don't dance I'm afraid" said Zara, shaking her head.

"You do now!" Amir pulled her by the hand and whisked her onto the dance floor.

"Seriously, I don't dance very well" she said to him, trying to pull away gently.

"Zara how will you remember me if you don't dance with me tonight? Besides, I'm a great teacher, I promise" said Amir, pulling her back to him.

Realising he wasn't about to give up, Zara gave up instead and agreed...on the condition they'd move to the edge of the dance floor where it was dark and she wouldn't feel so conspicuous. Agreeing with a big smile, Amir led Zara to the edge where it was much darker and they could only just make out each other's' faces.

The song ended just as they reached the edge and Zara smiled, thinking she'd gotten away with it but just as she started to walk away, the next song started. Hearing Amir laugh softly she realised he'd known exactly what she was hoping for. Resigning herself to dancing with a smile, Zara put her hand into Amir's outstretched one and moved closer.

As the first strains of Bryan Adams' "Everything I do" blared from the speakers, Zara grinned. She realised Jay had put this on for Samia, he did this every time they had any kind of disagreement. It was his way of saying sorry without having to actually say the words.

Amir pulled Zara closer and took her hands and put them around him. He then rested his hands on her waist and stepped in a little closer to her, enough so she could feel the heat emanating from his body.

"See, not so hard is it?" he asked her with a smile.

"Nope, not when I have the world's best teacher" Zara replied.

Zara looked up at him and admitted to herself that he was quite a looker. He was tall, six foot two to her five foot seven in heels. He was broad shouldered and muscular without being stocky or overbearing. He had black hair, left slightly long and tousled, the kind of hair girls would love to run their fingers through. He had dark brown eyes, almost black in colour, a strong jawline, a straight nose and an appealing dimple when he smiled. He was trim; Zara knew that Amir was quite active and played football regularly as well as running every day. She'd learned this when Samia had been teasing Jay about his lack of exercise and compared him to Amir. He dressed well too, dark blue jeans with a charcoal coloured shirt and a casual blazer which he'd removed before they'd started to dance.

As they swayed to the music, Zara realised Amir had pulled her even closer to him, they were touching almost from top to toe. Her breasts were rubbing against him ever so slightly as his thighs rubbed against her each time they moved. Zara swayed with him, her arms around his neck, liking how it felt to dance with him. Amir's hands moved from her waist, slowly travelling up her back. Zara felt a jolt as his hands touched her naked back.

"You look so good Zara, the dress really suits you" Amir murmured to her quietly.

"Thank you, you look really nice too" Zara replied.

"Zara, would you think me really bad if I told you something?" Amir asked her, looking down at her.

"Hmm...that depends on what you're going to tell me" Zara answered with a smile.

"I like dancing with you" said Amir.

"And that's a bad thing?" Zara asked, laughing.

"No, silly" grinned Amir. "I like dancing with you a lot."

"Well that's okay then, I like dancing with you too, you're not such a bad teacher after all" said Zara.

Shaking his head and smiling, Amir leaned down and whispered, "You don't understand."

Pulling her head back slightly to look at him Zara looked at him questioningly. In answer, Amir trailed his hands down to her back towards her ass and pulled her closer to him.

"Oh," said Zara, blushing slightly, a slight fluttering in her stomach as her body absorbed the feeling of an aroused man against her.

She could feel him, hard against her stomach as he held her close to show her what he meant. Not sure why she didn't pull away and excuse herself, Zara did the opposite of what she'd normally do and pressed herself against him.

Groaning softly into her ear, Amir spread his hands over her silken clad ass and pressed himself against her harder, this time rubbing himself from side to side.

"You feel so good, even better than I thought you would" he said to her, his breath in her ear making her shiver.

Zara stood on tip toes and pressed against him, shocking herself with her own behaviour but not stopping to think too much. It had been so long since she'd been with a man, she was still feeling horny from touching herself before the party...and besides, what was the harm in it...she was leaving for four months in two days she told herself and Amir was a nice guy. Hot too.

Amir whispered in her ear "Kiss me" and Zara happily obliged. Running her fingers through his hair she pulled his head down and looked at him as he smiled down at her. Bending his head to meet her lips, Amir darted his tongue out and licked her lips, before pressing his lips against hers, softly at first and then harder. Zara liked his kiss; she pressed herself against him and rubbed her nipples against his chest as she kissed him back. She parted her lips and his tongue swept into her mouth, his tongue teasing her own as he deepened their kiss. His hands were running up and down her back, pulling her into him, his hands tracing her naked back up to her neck, making her shiver as he ran his fingers through her hair. Zara ran her hands over his broad shoulders as he broke of her kiss to nibble at her neck. She moaned softly as he bit her gently and licked her sensitive skin. He trailed kisses from the side of her neck to her cheek before catching her lips once more with his own, groaning into her mouth as his grip on her tightened. Zara trailed her hands down his back to stroke his back before running her hands over his ass, holding him to her.

They broke apart, breathing fast and laughing, both looking at each other, still holding on to one another. Amir raised one hand and traced her lips with his finger; they tingled as he rubbed his finger back and forth over them. Leaning down he kissed her softly, this time just as sweetly as he'd been aggressive before. As they broke apart, their breath coming faster now, the first strains of Love in the Club by Usher began to play. They looked at each other and shared a smile at the timing of the song. As Usher crooned away at his need to make love, Zara felt a tug inside her, reminding her of how long it had been since she'd made love.

Leaning down to nibble at her neck, sucking softly on the sensitive skin and making Zara moan softly in arousal, Amir traced a path of kisses to her ear.

"Let's find somewhere a little more discreet Zara. I need to kiss you some more," he breathed in her ear, making her shiver. Tendrils of desire were curling in her stomach and she felt her pussy respond to his words and kisses but she wasn't sure. Her uncertainty must have shown on her face and Amir sought to reassure her.

"I just need to kiss you so bad. Feel how turned on I am, we can't stay here kissing like this. Come on babe, one more kiss?" Amir looked at her with an imploring smile and then kissed her softly, nibbling lightly on her bottom lip, his hands caressing the bare skin of her back.