Zara Betrayed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She will suck it Ravi, she loves a hard cock in her mouth," said Amir. "Sit her up and put your hands on her head, force it in, that's how she likes it. Isn't that right Zara sweets?" Amir laughed.

"Get up," Ravi told her, reaching down to grab her arms and pull her up. Zara was on her knees now, facing Ravi. He placed both hands on the back of her head and forced her to lower her head, her mouth now inches from his cock.

"Suck me real good and you're done...you can go," Ravi promised her.

Zara looked up at him, disbelief clear on her face.

"Zara, he's telling the truth," Jack spoke, his voice quieter than the others. "We only wanted a bit of fun with you, suck him off and you can go."

Hope warring with disbelief, Zara turned to look at each of them in turn; Amir nodded at her to confirm Jack's words, Ravi was looking at her expectantly while Jack nodded towards Ravi's cock.

Zara turned back slowly towards Ravi's cock; she really didn't want to do this. Bending her head slowly she inched towards his cock and closing her eyes she took a deep breath. She looked at the cock in front of her and opened her mouth slowly. She could feel the bile rising in her throat and forcing it down she made herself take deep breaths before touching the tip of his cock with her tongue. She heard Ravi moan quietly as her tongue ran over the length of his cock. His cock smelt strange and she forced herself to breathe through her mouth instead, her breath tickling Ravi's cock as she continued to swirl her tongue over his cock. Daring to look up at him, she saw his eyes were closed and he was smiling.

"Go on Zara, take it deep in your mouth," she heard Amir say from behind her. He was breathing a little faster, she understood seeing her suck Ravi's cock was turning on Amir.

Opening her mouth wide, Zara took Ravi's cock deep into her mouth and closed her lips around him. With a deep groan, Ravi increased the pressure on her head and pushed himself even deeper into her mouth. Zara gagged, trying to twist her head away.

"Suck him properly baby and you can go," Jack reminded her.

Turning back towards Ravi's cock, Zara held it in both hands and stroked it, wanting to please them so this nightmare could finally end. Zara tried to imagine she was anywhere but here. She decided to imagine it wasn't Ravi in front of her. Conjuring up an image of a smiling Deklan in her head, Zara bent her head towards Ravi's cock and swirled her tongue over the tip of his cock, flicking the head in the way Deklan used to love.

She ran her hands down his cock and took his balls into her hands, squeezing them and teasing him. She closed her lips around his cock and moved her head forward slowly to enclose him deep inside her hot, wet mouth. She gripped him tightly with her tongue and let his cock touch the back of her throat. This time there was no gagging. Imagining how Deklan would praise how well she sucked his cock, Zara ran her hands all over Ravi now. She massaged his balls again before rubbing the sensitive skin between his balls and his ass hole. Deklan loved her doing that to him when she sucked his cock. He'd rub himself against her fingers; Ravi was doing the same thing now. His cock had only been semi hard before but Zara felt it swell in her mouth now as it grew bigger.

"Mmm baby, suck me harder," she heard him moan.

Glad that it was working and excited over her ordeal coming to an end, Zara began to suck his cock herder, faster, her head bobbing up and down as she teased him with her teeth grazing his cock lightly. Zara wanted it over quickly and remembered how she'd make Deklan come quickly by fingering his ass at the same time. Zara moved back to release his cock from her mouth and before Ravi could stop her, she put her finger in mouth and licked it, making it wet. She looked up at him and saw Jack had moved around to stand beside Ravi and was stroking his cock as he watched. Jack took her other hand and wrapped it around his cock, holding his hand over hers as he forced her to stroke his cock. Zara moved her wet finger towards Ravi's ass hole and began pressing against it gently as she kissed his cock and licked her way up and down it.

She felt hands exploring her ass and realised it was Amir touching her, wiping her ass clean of Ravi's cum with a tissue or something soft. All three men were touching her now, forcing her to do things she didn't want to. Zara's body was theirs to play with and she knew she couldn't do a single thing about it. As Zara sucked Ravi and stroked Jack, she felt Amir kiss and bite her ass cheeks, his tongue licking her, making its way down to her ass hole. She squirmed at the unfamiliar sensation and Amir held her in place, his tongue moving lower to lick her. She felt his tongue rimming her hole before it was replaced with the head of his cock. Zara clenched her ass in fear but it was no use. Amir was slowly pushing his cock into her ass and she couldn't stop him. Her ass accepted his cock slightly more easily than Ravi's, he'd already stretched her ass hole open from his brutal thrusting. It still hurt and Zara whimpered as Amir's cock began to fill her.

"Oh baby your ass is so tight," Amir groaned as he began moving in her.

All three men were using her body now as Ravi fucked her mouth faster, his cock touching the back of her throat as he moved his cock deeper into her mouth. Jack was jerking off in her hand and moaning as he massaged his balls with his other hand. Amir was gripping her ass cheeks tightly as he rammed his cock harder and deeper into her, grunting with pleasure.

Amir leaned down and bit her neck hard as his cock leapt in her ass, breathing fast as he pumped her ass hard. He reached under her and pulled her nipples, twisting them until she cried out in pain, the sound of her cried seemed to excite him as he plunged her ass even harder. Gripping her breasts tight in his hands, Amir rammed into her hard, making her scream out in pain as his cock began to spurt inside her. Zara could feel his cock pulsing deep in her ass as it released his cum in long spurts. Biting her and kissing her back, Amir shuddered as he slid himself out of her ass and lay down on the bed, his body heaving with deep breaths.

Ravi was holding her head so tight her face was mashed up against his body, his trimmed hair scraping against her nose and face. Zara pressed her finger against his ass harder and felt the tip of it slide into him. Pressing harder she pushed her finger deeper into his ass and began to move her finger in and out slowly as she deep throated his cock. Ravi wasn't able to take much of that as his cock began to twitch in her mouth. Zara sped up her actions, wanting him to cum so she could leave. Ravi's moans grew louder as Zara used her mouth and tongue on him to bring him to orgasm, her finger deep in his ass, making him moan in pleasure. Ravi pulled her hair and moved her back as his cock began to shoot jets of cum over her face. Holding his cock with one hand he made sure his cum hit her mouth and cheeks and even her forehead, Zara grimaced as his cum ran down her face and into her mouth.

Jack was close to orgasm too as he moved her hand over his cock faster, he made no sound but as his face was contorted as he focused solely on his orgasm. As Ravi moved away from her, Jack pushed her body down on the bed, still making her stroke him. He leaned down and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth as his cock leapt in her hand. Jack kissed and bit her nipples, taking her breast into his mouth and sucking hard as his orgasm began to rush through him. His hot cum splashed her stomach as his hands forced her to stroke his cock faster, milking every last drop of cum. As his cock began to lose some of its hardness, Jack slumped on top of her, their bodies wet and sticky with his cum. Minutes later, Jack rolled onto his back and pulled her towards his body.

"Lick it all off," he murmured.

Zara knew she had no choice as she bent her head and licked his stomach and chest clean, her tongue making fast work of cleaning his body. She ran her tongue around and over his cock and his balls, waiting for the moment when they told her she could go.

Once she was done, she sat up and looked at the three men, not wanting to say or do anything to anger them.

"May I leave now?" Zara asked them, injecting as much meekness as she could into her voice.

"Leave?" Ravi asked her laughing.

"We're having too much fun with you now to let you go babe." Jack added.

"You said you'd let me go," Zara said, her voice trembling.

"Ah come on babe, you know us guys, always saying stuff we don't mean," Amir chuckled.

"Please? Please let me go. I've done everything you asked for. Please, I'm begging you," Zara whispered, her voice clogged with tears.

"Aw Zara don't cry....we will let you go. Just a little while longer," said Amir.

"Please Amir, please let me go? Please Jack, Ravi, please let me go," Zara cried, tears streaming down her face now.

"You can go in a bit...just something else you gotta do for us first," said Amir.

Zara looked at him, barely able to see him with the tears blurring her view.

"What?" she whispered?

"You gotta dance with us first," smiled Amir at her. "Like we were dancing at the party."

Zara looked at him in disbelief. "What?" she repeated, "I'll dance with you and you'll let me go? Just like that?"

"Yep," Amir grinned, "just like that."

Jack got up, walking over to the far side of the room to turn on the stereo. Zara heard strains of low music filled the room, the romantic song completely at odds with what was happening to her

"May I?" Jack asked her with a mock bow, standing beside the bed.

Zara looked at him uncertainly and inched towards him slowly, fear and uncertainty making her move slowly. Jack took her hand and pulled her up against him, putting his hands on the curve of her waist, moving against her slowly. Zara stood there frozen, hands at her side, unable to move.

"You're not going anywhere until we have our dance," Jack reminded her with a whisper in her ear.

Jack took her hands and put them around his neck before settling his hands on her ass and pulling her close against his naked body. His chest rubbed against hers, his chest hair rubbing against her sore nipples, making her wince in pain.

"Come on babe, you loved dancing with me earlier tonight, dance with him properly," Amir ordered her. Zara looked at him, her eyes flashing in anger but Amir just shrugged at her.

Jack was getting angry now at her lack of movement, his grip tightening on her. Zara forced herself to relax and moulded her body to his, her body flush up against him now; they were touching from chest to thighs. His cock rested and rubbed against her stomach now as they swayed to the music. Jack pressed her closer to him, rubbing his hands over her ass cheeks, pulling her body into his. Zara couldn't believe how her night had gone. Her earlier excitement at the party, making love with Amir, it all seemed like a lifetime ago. All she could think about now was the humiliation and pain heaped upon her by the three men who it seemed hadn't finished with her yet. Tears of fear and humiliation ran unchecked down her face as her body moved with Jack's in rhythm to the music.

Feeling someone move close to her and touch her from behind, Zara turned to look. It was Amir. Jack moved his hands so Amir could press up against Zara's back. Amir rubbed his cock against her ass as he moved with them. Zara was sandwiched between the two men, both men rubbing themselves against her as they moved. Ravi was laughing now as he watched the three of them sway to the music. He'd lit up a joint and the smell added to Zara's discomfort, making her feel nauseous. Ravi lay back on the bed and stroked his cock as he watched them through the hazy smoke. Jack moved his hands between their bodies and rubbed Zara's breasts, down her stomach to play with her clit. He rubbed his fingers against her, enjoying her squirming. Amir spread her ass cheeks and rubbed his cock between her cheeks, moaning into her ear, his breath hot.

What seemed like hours later, both men looked at each other and moved away. Zara couldn't understand what was happening. Hoping it was over she turned to look at Ravi, he was fiddling with something on the chest of drawers at the side of the bed. Amir and Jack walked towards him grinning.

"Is it all there?" Amir asked excitedly.

"Yep, all of it...even just the two of you from before," replied Ravi with a grin.

A sinking feeling in her stomach, Zara moved to see what they were talking about. Ravi was holding a small video camera in his hands.

"What have you done?" Zara asked them, her voice shaking.

"Just a little home video babe," Ravi said with a leer on his face.

"Amir...no...please no," Zara whispered.

"Relax babe, it's just for us...just a little something to enjoy," Amir smiled.

Zara could hear her own voice pleading and begging them to stop as Ravi rewound the tape and played it back. He must have fast forwarded a little as the next thing she heard was moans from one of them men as she screamed in pain. Horror filled her as thoughts of what they might do filled her once more. Zara could feel her legs shaking, as each thought was worse than the previous one.

Jack walked towards her with a speculative look on his face.

"We could destroy the tape Zara...if you want us to?" he asked her.

Zara looked at him gratefully, "Please, yes, please destroy it," she begged him.

"What would you be willing to do?" he asked her with a smile.

Zara looked at him horrified. "What...what do you mean? I've done everything you wanted," she stammered.

"Hmm...not everything. There's still so much more we could do," Jack said.

At this, both Amir and Ravi looked up with a smile. They nodded their heads eagerly.

"The way I see it, it's up to you Zara...either you can stay here with us and have some more fun with us...or we could post this video on the internet. Start with little clips on Facebook...maybe email snatches of it to your friends...or maybe send a little clip to your family. From what I've heard, Muslim parents don't really like their good little girls to be fucking boys...and you sure as hell fucked Amir tonight," Jack laughed.

"You wouldn't? Amir please, you know what this will do to me. Please, I'm begging you, don't do this to me," Zara pleaded.

"Sorry babe...it's up to the boys. I've had my fun with you tonight...how can I deny them theirs? Eh boys?" Amir turned to share a laugh with the other two.

Ravi walked out of the room and came back in moments later. He was carrying a laptop with him. Zara's blood froze. They really were serious. Looking from Ravi and the laptop towards Amir and Jack, she couldn't believe what was happening to her. How much would they do to her...her body was bruised, violated beyond any of her worst nightmares...and still they wanted more.

"What's it to be sweets?" Ravi looked at her.

"Please no...please don't do this, I'm begging you please." Zara cried.

Shaking his head, Ravi set the laptop down on the chest of drawers and turned it on. The screen flickered to life as Zara stared, willing something, anything to stop this madness. Ravi began to attach a cable to the video camera.

"Stop! Please stop!" Zara shouted.

All three men looked at her, their faces blank as they waited.

"Well?" Amir asked her.

In answer, Zara turned around and walked towards the bedroom door without looking at any of them. She closed the door and turned back towards them, resigned to her fate as she saw all three men smile in anticipation. She closed her eyes and prayed it would be over soon.