Zara Betrayed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amir? What the hell is going on?" she demanded.

"Relax babe, they're just some friends." Amir replied.

Zara yanked herself out of Amir's grip and moved to cover herself with a blanket but saw there wasn't one on the bed. Looking around she grabbed the pillow next to her and covered herself as much as she could.

"This is Jack and this is Ravi. Jack's my flat mate and Ravi's our old mate from uni. They came back a while ago and saw us in action...they wanted a piece of it too."

Zara looked at Amir, shocked.

"Get them out of here now, I want to get dressed. I'm going home." She looked at the three of them just sitting there, when none of them made a move to go, she demanded, "Now Amir!"

Still, none of them moved. Zara knew the only way out would be to move herself. Inching herself to the side of the bed, Zara wondered how she'd ever got herself into such a situation. Believing that Amir obviously thought she was into this sort of stuff just because she'd fucked him annoyed her. Amir reached out to stop her.

"Come one Zara. It's just a bit of fun. Don't be such a spoil sport."

"Shut up Amir. I'm not that kind of girl." Zara angrily retorted.

Amir laughed "Zara you're a naughty girl...you telling me you've never wanted more than one bloke fucking you? Hmm?"

Zara looked at him. Sure she'd thought about it, didn't everyone? Didn't mean she was going do it though. Something in her expression made Amir laugh again.

"See? Told you didn't I? You have thought about it!"

Jack and Ravi were smiling now too. Zara looked at the three of them and something in her was tempted, just for a moment, to have all three men making love to her. She shook her head and told herself to stop being so stupid. She didn't even know these other two guys. But there was a wicked voice inside, telling her to do it, it was her one and only chance to experience it. Hadn't she been thinking about life changing experiences just a few hours earlier as she got ready for the party? Perhaps this was something else she could experience...just the once she assured herself quickly.

"Amir..." Zara faltered, her voice unsure.

Amir smiled at her. He knew what she was thinking. He looked at Jack and Ravi with a triumphant smile; both of them were smiling now too.

"Zara it's going to be so good honey. You'll love it" Amir assured her. Amir moved closer to her and pulled the pillow away from her gently.

"Zara, this is me, Amir. You can trust me."

Zara slowly let go of the pillow and let Amir kiss her. She was acutely aware of Jack and Ravi watching. Kissing Amir felt good, like it had done all night but now there was a sharp edge to the feeling. She felt a little wicked and wanton as she kissed Amir, the two of them naked, while his friends watched. It was a novel experience for Zara, but not an unpleasant one she was truthful enough to admit to herself.

Jack looked to be around the same height and build as Amir. He had light blonde hair and blue or grey eyes, Zara couldn't tell the exact colour in the moon light. Ravi looked shorter and stockier than the other two. He was bald with fair skin and had dark eyes.

Zara felt strangely turned on as she kissed Amir back, knowing her and Amir were being watched. Amir ran his fingers through her hair and deepened the kiss. Zara felt another pair of hands on her body as Amir slipped his tongue into her mouth. Stiffening slightly, Zara tried to move away, her body and mind unsure about what was happening. Amir pulled back and whispered to her to relax before kissing her again once more.

Zara had seen it was Ravi who had moved to touch her nipples and forcing herself to relax, she admitted to herself it felt strange and alien having someone else touch her at the same time, but it felt kind of good too. Amir felt some of the tension leave her body and he grinned. Pushing her down on the bed, he continued to kiss Zara; he caressed her face as he kissed her lips, her cheeks and her neck.

Zara lay back and allowed her senses be overwhelmed by what was happening to her. She felt the mattress dip as someone moved. She felt another pair of hands spread her legs and touch her pussy, rubbing it slowly. Looking down she saw Ravi had undressed and was moving to lick her nipples. Jack was naked too and was stroking his cock as he touched her pussy. Amir was stroking his cock while he kissed her and licked her.

Zara noticed the difference between the three men as she looked at them. Amir had a thick, long, circumcised cock but Jack and Ravi didn't. Feeling herself blush slightly, she looked at Jack and Ravi again. Jack had a thick cock which was getting harder as he saw her watching him as he stroked himself. The foreskin on his cock was being pulled back to reveal the glistening tip of his arousal. He had thick veins running down the side which were pulsing as blood rushed faster as his cock hardened even more. His cock was slightly shorter than Amir's but it was thicker. Zara could imagine how it might feel inside her. Ravi, she noticed was the smallest in terms of length but he had the biggest girth. His cock was uncircumcised too and as Zara watched, she saw the head appear as the skin moved back, the tip wet with pre cum.

Zara knew some girls had a preference for circumcised cocks over uncircumcised and vice versa but it wasn't an issue with her, it hadn't ever been, she didn't mind. For her, all that mattered was that a guy knew what to do with his cock to pleasure them both and make her explode. Zara closed her eyes and suddenly shivered as she realised what she was doing. A fantasy was one thing but she wasn't ready for this.

"Stop please."

All three guys stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

"Tell us how you want it Zara," Amir said.

"No, I'm sorry. I can't do this" said Zara.

The three men exchanged glances. "Of course you can babe," said Amir. He moved back down to kiss her. Zara moved her face away.

"No Amir. I can't." Zara said, trying to get up.

Amir held her down as she tried to get up. Jack started to touch her pussy again. Zara tried to close her legs but Jack had his hands there.

"Stop it. I don't want this. I mean it. Stop now." Zara demanded.

"Babe don't worry. We'll make it good for you....just like I made it good for you before" Amir tried, coaxing her with a smile.

"No Amir! I don't want this" Zara pushed herself away and tried to stand up.

"Amir you said it was a done deal" Jack said, sounding annoyed.

"What?!" Zara gasped.

"It is, just hold on" Amir replied, sounding irritated.

"No it isn't Amir. I'm going home!" Zara said, feeling the first real tremors of fear and uneasiness at the turn of the situation.

"I'm sorry babe, I can't let you go home yet." Amir looked at Zara.

"Amir?" said Zara, fear evident in her voice now.

"We're just gonna have some fun babe" Ravi spoke for the first time, his voice gravelly, slightly rasping like that of someone who regularly smoked.

"No, I don't want to" Zara tried to move away from the three men. Looking around she realised there was only one way out. She didn't see how she'd make it out the door. Still, she had to try.

Jack, anticipating her move, grabbed her as she tried to make her escape. He held her tight as she thrashed against him.

"Baby you're ruining all the fun," he growled in her ear.

Zara was frozen with fear now. She knew she had no chance of escaping from three big men. Feeling fear coil in her stomach she looked from one man to another to the third. All three of them looked relaxed but determined.

"Please Amir, don't" she pleaded, looking at the man who she thought was a good guy. Amir looked at her and smiled.

"That isn't what you were saying before...then it was please Amir don't stop," he mimicked her and the three men chuckled.

Ravi moved towards her and Jack. He looked bigger and more terrifying than the other two. Zara recoiled in fear. He ran his hands over her nipples and tried to kiss her. Moving her heard from side to side, Zara tried to avoid his mouth. Ravi gripped her chin between his fingers and forced her head still. Zara clamped her lips closed refused to look at him. Forcing her head up, Ravi leaned in to kiss her. His other hand was trailing down her stomach to probe between her lips. Zara, unable to help herself, tried to knee him. Catching him hard on the thigh, she tried again. Ravi had her knee in a vice like grip and held her knee away.

"Don't make me hurt you," he warned her, looking angry now.

Zara looked at Amir in fear, he shrugged and said "Do as he says babe. Don't make it harder for yourself." Zara knew she wouldn't be getting any help from him tonight.

She screamed at the top of her voice, thinking only to stop this madness somehow when Jack clamped his hand over her mouth, cutting her off mid scream.

"Bitch!" he hissed in her ear.

Ravi slapped her hard and her head snapped to one side with the force of the blow. Her eyes smarting with tears, her cheek stinging, Zara knew it was over. She didn't know how much they'd hurt her if she tried anything else.

"Now you be a good girl and we'll leave you alone after, be a naughty girl and we're gonna have to hurt you. It's your choice," said Jack.

There was no choice Zara knew. Unless you counted whether she wanted to be hurt or hurt really badly. All Zara could hope for now was that it would be over quickly. Jack forced her to walk to the bed and lay her down on her back, her legs hanging over the end of the bed, her toes still touching the floor. He spread her legs apart and kneeled between them. Zara lay back, eyes tightly shut as she tried to block out what was happening to her. Jack put his tongue on her, licking her pussy. Zara's legs tried to close automatically but Ravi held her legs open for Jack to continue. As Jack pressed his tongue into her pussy, Amir leaned down to whisper "Relax baby...you loved it before...just imagine it's me" Zara recoiled from his voice, anger and despair mixing violently inside her.

Ravi bent over her body and licked her nipples, tonguing them before taking her breast in his mouth and sucking it. His stubble rasped against her skin, the harsh friction hurting her sensitive skin. Zara moved her body.

"Yes baby, that's it. You're loving it aren't you?" Amir muttered as he deliberately mistook her movements for pleasure.

Zara ceased her movements immediately which Amir took exception to. Whispering into her ear once more "Baby you'd better move that body of yours or you'll make Ravi angry" Zara heard the threat in Amir's words and forced her body to move. Humiliation like she'd never felt before warred with raging anger.

Amir praised her "Baby you're so hot" as he moved his cock towards her face. Feeling it rub against her lips, Zara looked at Amir in terror.

"Suck my cock Zara...be a good girl and suck it like you did before."

The memory of her enjoying herself as she sucked Amir's cock just a short while earlier made Zara want to weep in disgust. How could she have been so wrong about him?

Amir pressed his cock against her lips and forced it into her mouth. What had earlier felt so arousing, so sweet and good now made Zara feel more degraded than ever. Unwilling tears fell from her eyes, racing down and disappearing into her hair.

Zara forced herself to take Amir's cock into her mouth and suck it. With each lick she reminded herself that she had to do this, she had to get away. One more lick, one more suck was one more step towards this nightmare being over.

As Zara felt Amir force his cock in and out of her mouth she felt a probing at the entrance of her pussy. Unable to move her head to look, not sure she even wanted to see, Zara felt a hard cock forcing itself into her pussy. It must be Jack she realised. He was having trouble sliding into her. Hearing him swear, she felt him retreat and her relief at him not being able to violate her was short lived as she felt his tongue on her, wetting her pussy, he was making sure she was wet enough to take him in! Jack moved his mouth and replaced it with his cock, this time he was able to slide into her. He was bigger than Amir, thicker too, Zara felt her pussy being stretched as he slide his cock deeper into her. She heard him groaning in pleasure as her pussy gripped him tight. He retreated all the way before ramming himself into her hard. Zara gasped at the pain. Her pussy tried to reject his cock but it was no use. He was too big, too hard, and too strong and determined to be put off. Zara tried to twist away from Jack but this just seemed to excite him even more as she felt his cock leap inside her.

Zara knew the only way this would be over was if the men had their release. Wanting to be free of them, Zara tried to hurry Jack up. As Amir fucked her mouth hard, Zara lifted her hips to let Jack in deeper and squeezed him with her inner muscles. Jack groaned loudly.

"Mmmmm...yes baby! Oh you dirty girl, you love Jack's cock don't you" he groaned as he fucked her harder.

Zara was glad she couldn't reply as Amir had his cock ramming into her mouth hard and fast. Feeling like she was going to choke Zara tried to move her head to the side. Amir gripped her head in both hands and pressed his cock deep into her, the end of his cock hitting the back of her throat. Moaning loudly Amir pumped his cock faster, Zara knew he was close. Opening her mouth as much as she could, Zara moved her head back and forth, tears streaming down her face as she tried to give her attacker the release he craved. Amir erupted in her mouth with a loud groan, his cum bursting from his cock in long spurts. Zara tried to let his cum dribble from her mouth, unwilling and unable to swallow any of it if she could help it. Amir was having none of it. Using his fingers he scooped up his cum and forced his fingers into Zara's mouth, forcing her to taste him, to swallow his essence.

"You loved swallowing me earlier...you can do it again now" said Amir with a smirk.

Jack watched Amir find his release, seeing his friend fuck Zara's pretty mouth made him even harder. Amir had been right, Zara was a hot fuck.

Zara knew Jack was close too, his breath coming fast as he pumped his cock into her tight pussy. Gripping his cock as tight as she could, Zara raised her hips higher until Jack was as deep as he could go. Zara moaned in pain as Jack's cock filled her pussy, forcing her to accept his big hard cock. Jack grunted as his cock twitched and leapt in her tight, hot pussy. Hearing Zara moan, watching her thrash on the bed, Jack could feel his cock ready to explode. Pushing Ravi to the side, Jack leaned down and bit Zara's nipples hard as his cock began to pulse with his orgasm. He shot his cum deep into her sweet pussy as she moaned in pain. Licking her nipples, Jack leaned down and kissed her face before he collapsed on top of her.

Thankful it was all over, Zara wept. Her body hurt and ached but her mind and soul was bruised more. Not able to face what happened, Zara blocked her mind and lay there, counting down from ten thousand in her mind. She didn't know what she'd do when she got to zero.

"My turn now"

Her blood froze. It was Ravi. There was no mercy for her yet. Zara couldn't believe it wasn't over. She tried to scramble up from the bed but Ravi easily overpowered her.

"Hold her down" she heard him order the other two. Zara thrashed with all her might but it was no use, there was no escape from this yet. Jack and Amir grabbed a leg and an arm each so she lay spread eagled on the bed.

"No. On her front," Ravi told them.

They flipped her over and Zara was on her front. She felt her hips being lifted and a pillow was put under her to raise her ass up a little. Not caring that she was begging Zara turned her head.

"Please don't do this. You've had your fun. I'm begging you please Amir, Jack, Ravi please don't do this."

None of them answered. Her head was forced back down as she felt a hand tracing her back, down to her buttocks. The hand furrowed in between her ass cheeks and began to rub her and press against her ass hole.

"Please no" she whispered.

"Sshhh...its' ok" she heard Ravi whisper as he bent down to lick and kiss her back. Kissing down her back he reached her ass and pressed kisses all over it. Holding her ass cheeks apart, Zara felt Ravi probe her ass hole with the tip of his cock. Her ass hole automatically clenched in fear and rejection as Ravi tried to push his cock into her. He knew what she was doing and he didn't care...because he knew he'd win in the end.

"Relax or it'll hurt even more" he said to her as he continued to push into her. Zara felt pain shoot through her and couldn't stop the moan from escaping. Ravi pushed harder now, feeling her ass hole giving way, slowly and reluctantly. Zara felt the pain worse now as his hard cock forced itself into her without any lubrication. She felt like she was being torn apart as Ravi relentlessly forced himself into her. Feeling her ass burning with pain Zara cried out but it was no use. Amir and Jack wouldn't let go and Ravi wouldn't stop. With a last hard push Ravi was in all the way. He groaned in satisfaction as he felt the tightest ass ever around his cock. Zara cried into the bed, sobs wracking her body as the pain tore her apart. Ravi retreated before pushing himself all the way in again, enjoying himself now. His pace increased as he tried to find his own release.

Zara felt a hand stroking her leg. Turning her head slightly she saw Amir looking at her as he stroked her. Seeing her look at him he smiled at her. Zara turned her head away in disgust as Ravi grunted away on top of her, breathing harshly as he violated her body and tore her insides. Zara didn't know when the pain would end when all of a sudden Ravi stiffened on top of her and shouted out as his cock burst inside her. Feeling him collapse on top of her and the hands pinning her down loosen, Zara was almost afraid to believe it was over. Ravi proved to her seconds later that her nightmare was nowhere near over as he slid his cock out of her and turned her body over so she was once more lying flat on her back. Ravi had bead of sweat running down his face, his chest still heaving with exertion. Zara didn't understand why he was looking at her, shuffling forward on his knees, closer to her, until he started to lower his cock towards her mouth. She looked at him in horrified disgust.

"Now baby, open that hot mouth of yours and suck me clean," Ravi grinned at her.

Zara didn't realise she was shaking her head until the expression on Ravi's face changed; his smile became a sneer as he looked down at her.

"I know how much you love sucking cock, I saw how much you loved Amir's cock in your mouth. I want to see my cock disappear in your mouth now...suck it now you dirty bitch!" Ravi snarled at her. Zara looked at Amir, wondering if he'd put a stop to this madness but he had the same evil smile on his face as Jack did. The bastards were enjoying her humiliation, she realised.

Zara couldn't open her mouth, the thought of what Ravi wanted her to do made her want to hurl. Ravi, seeing she wouldn't open her mouth voluntarily, looked towards Amir and jerked his head once. Amir, understanding what Ravi wanted, gripped Zara's chin in his hands and forced her jaw open.

"Mmmnff! Nnnn!" Zara tried to speak but couldn't, her jaw was in a vice like grip. She heard Jack laugh at her helplessness. She looked up and saw Ravi's big, thick cock coming towards her mouth. She gagged as his cock entered her mouth, her brain unable to assimilate what was happening, her mouth trying to dispel his cock. Feeling her throat try to close up, Zara hoped her gagging would put Ravi off. His laughter indicated otherwise.

"You love it really...all you girls pretending to be so good...nothing but a bunch of cock sucking whores!" Ravi swore, his voice hard.