Zara Betrayed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling more aroused by the second, Zara pushed away her uncertainty and gave in to her desire. She too wanted another kiss, more than one she admitted to herself. With a smile, she looked up at Amir and smiling broadly at her, he took her hand and threading his fingers through hers, he led her off the edge of the dance floor, towards the private rooms at the end of the passage leading off the dance floor. As they walked he put his arms around and pulled her towards him for another lingering kiss. They passed one of their friends and as she looked at them, a knowing smile on her face, Zara blushed, glad for the dim lighting which hid her reddening cheeks. They headed towards the first room and Amir put his hand to the door, pushing it open for Zara and they both walked in. In the glow of the soft light they could see a couple half lying on the bed, kissing passionately, hands roaming all over each other. Zara and Amir glanced at each other, startled for a moment before breaking into quiet giggles as they backed out of the room and closed the door behind them.

"On to door number two and an empty room," Amir winked at Zara as they walked up the narrow passage in the dark. Amir stopped in front of the second door and pushed Zara against it, running his hands over her as they kissed once more. Zara turned around and went to open the door, eager now for some privacy to continue their kissing and teasing.

"Allow me," said Amir, pressing his body so close against hers that Zara could feel the imprint of his hard cock burning through the thin silk of her dress. She pressed herself against him lightly, the delicious pressure of her ass against him making Amir groan softly in her ear. Turning the handle, they walked in together and stopped. In front of them was another couple. Zara thought she recognised the girl as someone who worked with Jay but couldn't be sure as she was bent over the bed, her skirt bunched around her waist, leaving her ass bare and her hair falling around her face. Stood behind her, jeans around his ankles, was Samia's colleague, Matt, fucking her. Zara realised with a blush that he was fucking the girl in her ass. She stood there transfixed, knowing she should turn around and walk out but she couldn't help staring. She'd never been fucked in the ass before and she couldn't take her eyes away from the couple in front of her. She was suddenly fascinated and in her aroused state, she couldn't help wondering how good it might feel if she was fucked in her ass. The moaning coming from the girl showed she was clearly enjoying herself.

"Ah, I guess we have another good little virgin girl," said Amir, laughing.

The couple on the bed froze and Zara heard Matt mutter "Fuck". As they turned, Zara saw that the girl was indeed Laila, Jay's colleague. Not willing to stop or be disturbed, a grinning Matt looked at them.

"Fuck off won't you?" he said, getting back into his stride as Laila bit her lip and looked at them, guilty embarrassment clear on her face.

Laughing again, Amir took Zara's hand.

"Come on babe, we'd better leave them to it," Amir said, still laughing as he tugged her hand gently.

Zara forced herself to look away and followed Amir out of the room, her mind replaying the images she'd just seen, except this time it was her face she saw in her mind, it was her ass being pounded hard, not Laila's. Zara shook her head as if to clear the image. She'd never thought she'd be so turned on by the idea of fucking anally, she'd always been afraid to try it...but now she couldn't stop thinking about it.

As they walked away, Zara thought of girls she knew personally who did everything with guys but still managed to maintain their 'virginity'. Many girls, Muslim, Sikh and Hindu, would let a guy fuck them in every way except vaginally. It was so important for them to ensure they were still virgins on their wedding nights, not just for religious reasons but cultural too. To have a husband find out he wasn't the first man to fuck his wife could, and usually did, ruin the lives of many girls. They'd be labelled sluts and many were treated badly. Some men had left their wives after finding out that they'd not been her first lover, leaving their wives as social outcasts. Many girls had overcome this obstacle by indulging in oral and anal sex which gave them the release they craved and allowed them to sleep with their boyfriends or even have short flings or one night stands while they remained a virgin technically. By preserving their hymen, they could live their life as they wanted without fear of back lash over their choices.

Zara no longer had to worry about that after losing her virginity at sixteen. She knew she'd get married one day but she didn't think she needed to worry about what a potential husband might say. She'd think about that when the time came. Right now all she could think about was the delicious ache between her legs and the gorgeous man next to her.

"Zara, I know this isn't exactly ideal with you going away but there's no privacy here. Would you like to come back to my place? I haven't had enough of kissing you yet" Amir smiled at her. They both knew what would happen if she went back and Zara looked at him, unsure of whether to accept or not. Amir leaned down and kissed her neck, softly sucking on the skin, his hands tracing patterns on her bare back. Feeling darts of pleasure in her pussy, Zara decided to give in to her body and smiled as she answered him.

"Yes I'd like that."

They both made their way through the passage and to the other side of the dance floor, Amir's hand resting on the curve of her ass as he walked beside her, his body shielding her from the others dancing away.

As Zara spoke to Samia quickly, she saw Jay frowning as he watched them. Waving to him, she gave Samia a hug and walked towards Amir who was talking into his phone as he stood waiting for her near the door. She heard him say goodbye to someone as he turned to her with a smile and held out his hand. Zara felt a flutter of excitement in her stomach as she contemplated what she was about to do. She'd never had a one night stand before and she knew that's what this would be with her leaving in less than two days. Dismissing any lingering concerns about sleeping with Amir, she reminded herself how she wanted her life to change with the trip she was taking with Jas; this was simply an early start to that change.

Amir had driven to the club himself so there was no need to wait for a taxi. Sinking into the leather seat, Zara smiled as she thought of what was to come. Amir had turned the music on low and she smiled as heard the sounds of Turkish music fill the car. Not feeling the need to talk they sat quietly as they sped towards Amir's flat.

As they pulled up, Amir explained that he shared the flat with a friend but he was away for the weekend he assured her with a smile. Walking into the building together, Amir took her hand and led the way. As they got into the lift Amir pulled her in for another long kiss, his hand reaching up between their bodies to caress her breasts through the thin silk. He stepped back as they reached his floor and led her to the door. Opening it, he flicked the light on and Zara saw it was a huge apartment that had high ceilings with ceiling to floor windows which gave an amazing view of the city at night. Walking towards to window she looked out and realised how much she'd miss home but she was excited too at the number of new places she'd be seeing. Amir walked up behind her and hugged her from behind, nuzzling her ear, gently biting her ear lobe. Zara moaned softly as she watched them reflected in the glass panes. Amir pressed himself against her ass, rubbing his hardened cock against her, letting her know how aroused he was. Zara pressed back against him, her ass teasing his cock as she took his hands and put them on her breasts, rubbing her nipples against his palms through the thin silk of her dress.

"Let's go into the bedroom" Amir whispered.

Zara nodded and followed him into his room. It was a large room with a huge king size bed. Wardrobes lined one wall and she could see another door on the other side which presumably led to an en suite. Amir flicked the small bedside light on, leaving the room in a faint glow of light as he closed the door and walked towards her, unbuttoning his shirt. Zara shook her head at him and moved his hands away, undoing the rest of the buttons as she looked at him. He had a broad chest with soft black hair tapering down towards his jeans. Zara leaned forward and kissed his chest, small butterfly kisses as she slid his shirt over his shoulders and left him bare.

Reaching out to touch him, she felt the silken hardness of his skin as she pressed open mouthed kisses on his chest, shoulders and back towards his nipples, flicking them with her tongue. She heard a sharp intake of breath as Amir put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her towards him for a kiss. Sliding his hands down her body, he lifted the silk dress and ran his hands up the back of her thighs until he came to her round, firm ass. Squeezing her ass cheeks gently at first and then harder, Amir teased her with his tongue, plunging it into her mouth and retreating. Zara could feel herself juicing as his cock rubbed insistently against her. Moaning into his mouth, Zara ran her hands down his chest and down to his jeans. Still kissing him, she unbuttoned his jeans started to slide them down, expecting to feel the cotton of his underwear underneath. Instead, her hand found his hot skin, naked to her touch. Breaking away from his kiss Zara looked down to see Amir had nothing on under his jeans. He chuckled as he heard her breathing accelerate as she pushed his jeans down.

Kneeling to take them off all the way, Zara looked up and saw his cock was inches away from her lips. Looking up at Amir, she smiled at him and licked her lips before leaning forward to press a kiss to the tip of his cock. His cock was big, hard and glistening at the tip with his arousal. He had a beautiful circumcised cock she thought to herself. Darting her tongue out she licked the bead of pre cum and smiled as Amir trembled. Taking his balls into her hands, she massaged them, gently squeezing as she opened her mouth and took his cock deep inside the warmth of her mouth. Sucking him slowly, she looked up to see him watching her, his expression fierce with arousal as he watched his cock repeatedly disappear into her mouth. Loving how he felt in her mouth, Zara took Amir's hands and put them on the back of her head, indicating what she wanted from him. Amir smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair, held her head and fucked her mouth. He retreated until his cock was once again inches from her mouth. He laughed softly as he saw Zara lean in to him to capture his cock with her mouth again.

"You love sucking cock don't you Zara?" he whispered.

"Mmm...yes I do," replied Zara.

Giving her what she wanted, Amir moved his hips and teased her lips with his cock. Zara trailed her tongue all over his cock, over the tip, the length and the underside of his cock, taking his balls into her mouth and sucking them before taking his cock deep into her mouth and sucking him harder and faster, loving the feel of his hardness in her. Running her hands all over him, Zara grasped his ass cheeks and pulled him even deeper into her mouth, feeling his cock touch the back of her throat. Moaning at the feel of such a big, hard cock in her mouth, Zara reached down with one hand and began to rub her wet pussy. Amir fucked her mouth harder, his hands firmly holding her head as he pushed his cock in deep and hard and fast. Zara could feel he was about to find release and increased the pressure of her mouth, eager to give him his release and feel his hot cum in her mouth and throat. Amir fucked her mouth hard and fast, groaning as his cock started to release hot spurts into Zara's eager mouth. He couldn't stop fucking her mouth as Zara took his cum and swallowed it, loving the taste of him.

Amir sank down to his knees and kissed Zara hard before pushing her onto her back as he pressed kisses to her neck and bit her nipples through her dress. Zara gasped at the exquisite sensation of pleasure mixed with pain. Amir laughed and did it again, he bit her nipples, sending shocks of sex from her nipples to her pussy, making it contract and ache to be filled with Amir's hard, pulsing cock.

Amir removed her shoes and kissed her ankles, licking and kissing his way up both legs. He traced patterns on the back of her knees, making her tremble. Sliding her dress up to her waist, Amir looked at her pussy, covered only with the smallest of thongs. Bending over her, Amir pressed soft kisses to the insides of her thighs, all the way around her pussy, teasing her by kissing her everywhere but the one place she was dying to be kissed. She felt his hair tickle her thighs and squirmed in pleasure, spreading her legs wide open to show herself to him. Amir looked at her and smiled, he knew he was driving her mad with his teasing. In a sudden move, Amir, not bothering to slide her thong down her legs, leaned down and gripped her thong between his teeth. Tugging gently he pulled it down her legs, his lips and tongue teasing the length of her legs as he slipped off her thong. Kissing his way back up her legs, Amir looked down at her naked pussy. Zara's pussy was glistening with her wetness, her soft lips covering her pussy, her clitoris engorged with her arousal. Amir moved closer and at last, covered her pussy with his mouth, running his hot tongue up and down the length of her pussy. He held her pussy wide open and pressed his tongue into her, tasting her wetness. He rubbed her clit with his thumb, making her gasp with pleasure. Sliding his fingers into her pussy, Amir felt her hot, wet, tight pussy close around him. Zara couldn't help moving and riding his fingers, trying to take them deeper into her pussy. The air around them was filled with the scent of their sex and the sounds of their love making.

"You're so wet Zara. So tight," Amir whispered.

Sliding his fingers deeper into her, he teased her before removing his fingers and putting them to her lips. Zara eagerly took his fingers into her mouth, enveloping them, tasting her own juices on Amir's fingers. She sucked his fingers softly, loving the taste of her own arousal and the feel of his fingers. Amir groaned as he watched Zara enjoy her own pussy juices. Amir leaned down once more and kissed Zara's pussy, pressing his tongue deep into her wet pussy, covering his tongue in her juices before leaning up to give Zara a deep kiss, letting her taste her pussy on his tongue.

Amir raised her dress higher and pulling her up slightly, he slid the dress over Zara's head until she was just as naked as he was. Leaning back, Amir looked at her and smiled. Pulling her up he moved to the bed with her and lying back he looked at Zara and waited for her to take her pleasure. Zara leaned down and kissed his lips, his neck, his chest and then his cock which had hardened once more. As Amir lay back, smiling, Zara lifted her leg and sat astride Amir, teasing him with the wetness of her pussy, sliding herself down until just the tip of his cock was in her. She put her hands on her breasts and played with her nipples as she watched Amir's eyes close in pleasure. Leaning down slightly, Zara took a little more of his cock in her before lifting her body and moving until only the tip of his cock was touching her pussy lips. Amir opened his eyes and tried to push up into her but Zara wouldn't let him. Amir gripped Zara's waist and forced her to take his cock inside her, both of them groaning at the exquisite sensation of Amir's hot, hard cock sliding deep into Zara's tight, wet pussy. Amir suddenly froze, looking up at Zara, his breath coming fast and hard as he concentrated on not moving long enough to ask Zara something they should have thought of before.

"Zara," he groaned, "babe do we need protection?"

Moaning at the feel of his hard cock deep inside her, Zara shook her head as if to clear her mind of the passion which was threatening to overwhelm them both. This was something she should have thought about before she knew. Only when she was with Deklan she'd been on the pill, it had been the same with Raj too and she wasn't used to worrying about such things.

"Mmmm yes... oh shoot!" she gasped as Amir's cock twitched inside her, eager to move into the age old rhythm that would satisfy them both. Zara froze as she thought about what could happen with no protection but as Amir's cock moved in her just the tiniest bit, she threw caution to the wind and told herself she'd get the morning after pill first thing tomorrow morning just as soon as the chemist opened. There was one around the corner from her flat so she'd be okay she reassured herself. After all, tonight was supposed to be a night when her life began to change.

"Zara, I can't stop honey," gasped Amir.

"Mmmmm...don't stop baby. I'll get the morning after pill tomorrow. It's okay," Zara moaned as she felt her hips move involuntarily, seeking to take his cock in even deeper.

Amir, unable to hold still a moment longer, thrust into her deep and hard, his hips pushing up to get even deeper. He moved her hands and took her breasts in his hands, moving his head to lick her nipples. Zara held her ass cheeks apart as she rode his cock, feeling his balls slapping against her ass as she moved up and down on his cock. Her hair fell forward, covering them both as Amir tongued and bit her nipples, sucking them and soothing them as Zara moaned. Moving his hands to her ass, Amir gripped her ass cheeks tightly as their bodies strained to find release. Amir pulled Zara down for a deep kiss as he slid his hand down the crack of her ass and slowly started to push his finger into her ass hole. Zara moaned into his mouth as he filled every hole of hers with a part of himself. Zara felt her pussy contracting around his cock as bursts of pleasure shot through her. Unable to stop her orgasm, Zara trembled and moaned as Amir pushed deeper into her as her pussy milked his cock and gave him his own release. Breathing hard, Zara lay on Amir; their bodies still joined as Amir wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

It felt like ages later as Zara lay on Amir's chest in the darkness that he began to once more play with her body, teasing her ass cheeks with feather light strokes. Amir had turned the light off and they had only the moonlight shining in through the window now. Zara wasn't sure if she was awake but it felt so good she didn't move. Amir pressed kisses on her shoulder as he moved her body so she way lying face down on the bed. Kissing her between her shoulders, Amir started rubbing his cock against her ass. Zara felt it harden and smiled. Amir was insatiable. She didn't mind, he made her feel so good. Pressing her ass against him slowly, Zara heard his breathing quicken as his cock hardened more. Amir slid his hands under her body and touched her clit, teasing it with soft touches of his fingers. Zara moaned and tried to rub her clit against his teasing fingers. Amir put both hands under her and raised her ass so it was up in the air.

"Baby get on all fours" he whispered in her ear.

Zara obliged and moved her body so she was on all fours, facing away from him. She felt the mattress move as Amir moved into position behind her. She loved this position. She had a sudden flash of earlier this evening when she'd been touching herself and thinking of her and Deklan fucking in front of her bedroom mirror on all fours. She smiled as she felt him rub himself against her ass hole as he held her ass in place. Feeling his hands on her breasts, rubbing her nipples, Zara moaned. She felt fingers touching her pussy too. Zara suddenly froze. There were too many hands touching her! Turning around in the darkness, Zara gasped. Amir was right there as he should have been, but there were two other men in the room with them. Zara tried to move and found that Amir was still holding her in place.