The Dark Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers

"Oops, have a little accident did we?" Lucy grinned, noticing the wet patch on Dave's shorts.

"I would have thought a man of your age would know when to go to the toilet!"

"Ha bloody ha," Dave said, "I think I might just go up and change these shorts if you girls will excuse me. There's plenty in the blender Lucy, help yourself," he added, heading out of the kitchen, his cock raging hard from his brief encounter with Allison.

"Make sure you come back down, we need a good bartender!" Lucy called after him.

Dave pulled off his wet shorts and gave his cock a quick couple of strokes to keep it hard. He picked up the binoculars again and held them with one hand whilst he kept stroking his cock with the other, focused on Sarah who was lying on her stomach. The ties of her bikini were undone and the top of her bottoms pulled down slightly giving him a nice view of the top of her butt.

He was about to get another pair of shorts when she rolled over and didn't replace her bikini top. Dave gazed at her breasts as she lay on her back. He saw her reach up to briefly play with her nipples and then she rolled the front of her bikini bottoms down as well, showing a bit more skin. Dave began to stroke his massive cock in earnest. He was so close to cumming that he decided he'd better stop. Then just as he went to move away, Sarah looked straight up at the window. She must have caught a reflection of the binoculars, because she was definitely looking at him. She smiled and lifted a hand to crook a beckoning finger to him before standing up. Dave put the binoculars down and pulled on another pair of shorts before heading down the stairs.

As he entered the kitchen, he found himself surprised by the sight of Sarah, topless, standing by the blender, casually rolling an ice cube over her left nipple.

"Hi Dave," she said, "I thought you might like a closer view...oh and um, I need another drink too please."

"Sure thing," he said, trying to meet her eyes. His eyes kept flicking to her hard, pale pink nipple, wanting desperately to put his mouth over it. He mixed the drink and was about to reach out and touch Sarah's breast when Jo came in.

"Geez Sarah, my Dad's an old man, you show him your tits like that and he's liable to have a heart attack!" Jo teased. Sarah blushed at having been caught out by Jo and giggled nervously.

"Um, I was just thirsty and um, forgot to put my top on," she stammered. "You don't mind do you Dave?" she asked though she covered her breasts with her hand.

"Hey Sarah, you're an adult, if you want to walk around topless, who am I to argue?" Dave said, winking and poking his tongue out at Jo.

"Well since you're here you can at least pour me a drink," Jo said, arching her eyebrows at her father's response. Sarah made her way back toward the door and Jo slapped her arse as she walked past her.

"You're naughty," she said, laughing as her friend left the kitchen. Jo walked over to her father and held her drink out for him to refill.

"And you're a very bad man," she purred as he filled her glass for her, "you're just lucky I like you like that." She gave his cock a quick feel through his shorts and turned away, leaving him moaning silently.

"It would seem that my friends would like you to join us outside, so you may as well bring that outside for them to drool over," Jo stated as she paused at the door to the patio.

Dave refilled the blender, mixed another round of drinks and made his way outside. In the time that it had taken him to do that, the hardness in his cock had subsided a little. Though as soon as he walked outside among the glistening bodies of five young girls he felt his cock begin stiffening again. As he refreshed their drinks Lucy declared that they should make sure that Dave didn't get sunburned.

Dave couldn't refuse their excited agreement to Lucy's suggestion and their laughing concern for his welfare and lay face down on the recliner. Four pairs of young hands began massaging sunscreen into his body. Every so often he needed to adjust his position to accommodate his now fully erect cock, especially as their hands seemed to have no respect for where his clothes ended. There always seemed to be at least one hand creeping up the leg of his shorts or sliding down from the top to squeeze his butt cheeks.

"Turn him over," Sylvia urged after several minutes of teasing. The hands again descended on his body and he made no effort now to hide his obvious arousal from them as his cock stood proudly upright, tenting his shorts. Hands, elbows, breasts, anything the girls could manage bumped and ground against it as they finished doing his front.

"Mmm, I think he must be nearly done," Allison laughed as she rubbed the top of his cock against his shorts and revealed the growing wet spot from the pre-cum leaking from its tip.

"Yeah, he's nearly as wet as I am," Sarah said in a low voice. She was still topless standing next to where Dave lay, and sighed as she rubbed the crotch of her bikini, pushing it firmly against her lips.

"Give it a rest girls," Jo laughed, jumping into the pool. Dave sighed and suggested that he might benefit from some cool water and stood up from the recliner, his cock even more evident in his pants. All eyes darted down to take in his erection as he dove into the pool. He surfaced behind his daughter, his cock rubbing over her buttocks as he gained his feet and tickled her from behind. Jo squealed and twisted away from him, splashing water back in his face.

Lucy ran and leapt into the water, bombing the two of them, quickly followed by her friends. Allison lifted Sylvia onto her shoulders and challenged the others to a piggyback duel. Jo clambered around behind Sarah and onto her shoulders causing Sarah to thrust her naked breasts out, much to Dave's delight.

"Come on Lucy, they've got no chance," Dave said, ducking under the water to get his head between her legs. " Acck! Wrong way," Lucy spluttered and squealed to the amusement of the others as Dave stood and lifted her from the water, facing back to front, her pussy under his chin.

As Dave and Lucy righted themselves they were immediately beset from both sides by the other teams. It appeared that things were going to go badly for them until Dave let go of one of Lucy's legs and reached out to grab at Allison. He missed but snagged the tie of her bikini and a breast popped out from its flimsy constraint.

"Wooo, titties!" Sarah laughed, pointing. In that moment, Lucy managed to grab Sylvia and pull her from Allison's shoulders. That left Jo sitting on the topless Sarah's shoulders and Sarah moved quickly to try and get them both in behind Dave, but he spun on the spot and Lucy managed to get a hold of Jo's slippery arm. She gave a big tug and then just as Sarah steadied her, let go of Jo's wrist and pushed her the other way. It was enough to send Jo tumbling from her partner's shoulders, leaving Lucy crowing triumphantly from Dave's shoulders.

As Lucy celebrated, Allison managed to sneak around behind her and grabbed the ties on either side of her bikini bottoms, giving them a tug and then pulling them down to expose her butt. Lucy squealed at having been 'pantsed' and then Sylvia and Jo both jumped up and smacked her butt. As they did that, Allison ducked under the water, grabbed at Dave's shorts and tried to pants him as well. His legs were moving strongly in his efforts to keep Lucy on his shoulders so Allison wasn't as successful as she hoped.

The swim shorts eventually undid him though as they tangled up his legs. Sarah had moved around in front of him again and hugged him, crushing her naked breasts against him and toppling both he and Lucy into the water, much to the delight of the others.

As Lucy came free, Sylvia managed to snare her bikini bottoms and ripped them completely away from her, throwing them as far back onto the patio as she could.

"Oooh that's it, you're dead!" Lucy laughed as she turned to Sylvia, reaching out to grab at her bikini. Sylvia fought valiantly, but Lucy was determined and managed to snag her top, ripping it from her so that her breasts popped free. Just as she wrestled it from her friend though, Allison slipped in behind Lucy and managed to undo the halter tie and pull her top down.

Dave and Jo were both laughing at the carry on that had left Lucy nearly naked and Sylvia topless. Dave recovered his pants but their laughter soon drew the attention of all those that had some part of their anatomy exposed. It was clear that Dave was the next target and Jo slipped away as her four friends set about removing her father's shorts again. Then she spotted Allison who had also managed to avoid being attacked. Jo didn't think that that was fair and charged up behind her and ripped her tight black bikini top away from her. Allison let out a cry of mock outrage as her breasts swung free.

Dave found himself surrounded by suddenly topless teenagers trying to remove his pants. He struggled with them out of playful modesty for a while before an exaggerated surrender and his shorts were quickly removed, snagging briefly on his stiff cock.

Sarah came up with his shorts and quickly flung them from the pool. There was a moment of sudden silence as everyone waited for something to happen. Dave looked from one pair of pert teenage breasts to the next, his eyes skipping then lingering over the sight of that which up until now he'd touched but not seen in the darkroom. Despite the cool water his cock stiffened more with every passing second.

"Dave, can you get me a drink please?" Allison asked, breaking the silence, a cheeky grin plastered on her face. The other girls all laughed, applauded and yelled out that they too wanted another drink as they enjoyed Allison's solution to getting Dave out of the pool naked.

Dave joined in the laughter and decided that resistance was useless and so he swam to the edge of the pool and levered himself up and out in one fluid movement, conscious that eyes that were following him. Dave ignored Jo's halfhearted protest that she didn't want to see her father parading around in the nude like a male model.

"Oh my God, it looks even bigger than it feels!" Sylvia whispered as Dave walked away.

"Yeah, it makes you want to feel it right in here, doesn't it?" Sarah breathed in Sylvia's ear, standing beside her and slipping her hand down between them to caress Sylvia's pussy under the water. Dave disappeared inside and returned after a while with the ingredients for the cocktails as well as the blender so that he wouldn't have to keep going inside to mix the drinks.

"Do you ever perve on your Dad?" Allison asked Jo quietly as they stood on the other side of the pool. Jo was trying not to look at her father's cock, but found she couldn't look away.

"Um, not until just now," Jo said, turning to look at her friend.

"Fuck if he was my Dad, I would, its amazing," Allison said.

"Yeah, well that's all well and good, but he is still my Dad you know."

"Yeah, I guess so, and... how come everyone is topless except you?" Allison asked, an evil glint in her eye. Jo was a moment too late to get away as Allison's hand snapped out and grabbed her bikini top, pulling it free of her breasts. She laughed and struggled briefly. When the other girls realized what was happening, they ganged up on Jo so that eventually none of them had a bikini top anywhere near the pool.

Dave announced that the drinks were ready and if anyone actually wanted one, they'd have to get out of the pool to get them. He sat down and waited, sipping on his cocktail. They protested about how mean he was, though Lucy protested loudest due to the fact that she didn't have any clothes on at all and would have to expose her pussy.

"Don't worry, its a lovely pussy, I'm sure Dave will be happy to see it," Sarah said to her, laughing as she climbed out of the pool. Since she'd already been topless, she didn't see any point in waiting. She stood right next to Dave and leaned in close as she collected a drink, her nipple only a couple of centimeters from his face. Dave had a sudden urge to suck on the pale pink bud, but restrained himself for Jo's sake.

One by one the girls came and got drinks, with Jo covering her breasts with one arm as she came from the pool, leaving Lucy on her own in the water.

"Here pussy, pussy, pussy," Sylvia called to the lone girl in the pool as if she were a cat, much to the amusement of her friends.

"Not thirsty," Lucy pouted, stroking lazily in the water.

"Great, all the more for me," Sylvia laughed and downed the rest of her drink before picking up the one that had been poured for Lucy. Lucy stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"If you're going to be rude with your tongue, at least put it to good use," Sarah called out.

"You're not close enough," Lucy teased in return. Dave sat listening, amazed by the exchange and wondering whether it was just playful banter.

"You girls are so silly," Allison huffed and plonked down on the recliner next to Dave. Her hand dropped down to support herself...right on top of Dave's dick. Dave jumped in surprise and Jo looked back from the pool to see her friend's hand rubbing up and down her father's cock.

"Jesus, Ally!" Jo said surprised. Sarah sighed and stepped in front of Jo, reaching out to take one of her breasts in each hand.

"Don't worry Jo, here let me look after you," Sarah whispered, rolling Jo's nipples between her thumb and fingers and moving close enough to start grinding her pussy against her.

Dave was mesmerized. His gaze was torn between watching Allison's hand stroking his cock to where Sarah was now playing with his daughter's breasts and grinding her pussy against Jo's thigh. He was even more amazed when Sarah leant in and kissed Jo who abandoned herself to it as she returned it.

"That turns you on, doesn't it?" Allison murmured as she leaned in close to Dave. She wrapped her hand completely around his shaft and lifted it from his belly, stroking up and down more deliberately now.

"All the boys want to see girls kiss, don't they?" she said softer still in his ear.

Dave just made a noise in his throat at that comment. It was incredibly hot watching them and the insistent hand on his cock made it even more intense.

"I'm glad I finally get to see your wonderful cock," Allison said, drawing Dave's gaze back to meet hers. Once their eyes met, she quickly turned and kneeled beside the recliner and, still holding his gaze, took his cock in her mouth pumping her hand up and down his shaft.

Sylvia had moved to where she could see Allison sucking Dave's cock and Lucy began watching intently from the pool. As Allison went down on him, Dave glanced back to his daughter. Sarah had started sucking on her tits and Jo was watching her father over the top of her head, her hands tangled in Sarah's long red hair. With no one watching her, she grinned and tipped a sly wink to her father, who nearly lost his load right then and there.

"Don't keep it all for yourself Ally," Sylvia said and knelt on the other side of the recliner. Allison stopped sucking and grinned at her.

"Here, feel free there's more than enough to go round," she said, angling Dave's cock across the other side so that Sylvia could take him in her mouth. Dave groaned as he watched Sylvia slide her mouth over his cock, Allison holding him around the base, her other hand caressing his balls, scraping her nails over his scrotum.

Dave flicked a glance in the direction of Jo and saw Sarah slide Jo's red bikini bottoms down her legs.

"Come on, Jo," Sarah said huskily, urging her to the edge of the pool. Sarah slipped into the water, where Lucy was at the edge, watching. She told Jo to sit with her back to the others and turned and kissed Lucy before easing Jo's thighs apart and moving in between them. Dave lost sight of his daughter, but he could imagine what was being done to her. That combined with the afternoon's slow build up and now two girls taking turns sucking his cock took him over the edge and with a sudden lurch, his cock exploded, just as Allison slid her mouth down over his shaft.

Surprised, Allison gulped the first load down and then had to release him with a dribble of cum escaping from her mouth. A second rope of cum shot upward from his cock, to come down over the two girl's hands that were still holding him. Sylvia quickly dropped her mouth over his cock and sucked the third pulse of cum down her throat. She kept her mouth there, licking and sucking more gently until Dave finally stopped cumming. Allison grinned at them both and raised her hand to her mouth and sucked and licked his cum off her fingers before licking Sylvia's fingers clean as well.

"Mmm you're a good sharer," Sylvia said to Allison. Allison leant over Dave to kiss her friend, tangling their tongues together in each other's mouths. Dave watched them silently, reaching up to play with the breasts that were enticingly within his grasp.

There was a muted cry from over by the pool and all three of them looked to see what was happening. Jo was laying flat on her back, head turned to one side, eyes closed, her knuckle in her mouth biting down to keep from crying out again. Her legs over Sarah's shoulders, her thighs clamped about the sides of her friend's head, her body shaking in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

" Wow! Doesn't she look hot like that?" Allison said to Dave, who could only nod as he took in the sight of his daughter with another girl between her legs.

"Wanna watch Sylvia make me cum?" Allison added. Dave's face registered his shock at this.

"Why don't you let Mr Jones do it for you?" Sylvia countered archly.

"I want to watch how horny he gets watching us do each other. He'll be ready for more after that," Allison replied.

"Which would you prefer Mr Jones, to taste her, or to watch me taste her?" Sylvia asked saucily. Dave just stared, his mouth moving, but no sound coming out.

"I think you broke him Ally."

"Well then let's see if we can fix him again," Allison said, standing up and sliding her black bikini bottoms off. She walked around and sitting on the recliner next to the one Dave was on.

"God that sun feels good on my pussy," Allison sighed, opening her legs and running her fingers over her hairless mound and down into her moist crease.

"Not as good as this," Sylvia said, moving between her friend's legs. Dave sat up to watch, his eyes glued to Sylvia's fingers as they moved in and played around Allison's pussy lips. Sylvia stroked up and down, teasing before her fingers eventually parted Allison's lips to reveal the glistening moisture of her friend's excitement. Sylvia leaned in and began running her tongue over and around Allison's pussy. Dave reached across to caress Allison's nipple and breast as he watched.

"Mmm, he is alive!" Allison grinned as she enjoyed the multiple pleasures her body was experiencing. Dave pulled her nipple harder at the comment and was rewarded with a gasp as Allison arched her back to go with the pull on her tit.

Sylvia used her tongue to explore Allison's pussy and pleasure her, sliding it in and out of her vagina, up and over her clit, anywhere and everywhere. Allison reached down and tangled her hands in Sylvia's hair pulling her face hard against her aching cunt.

"Ohh fuuuck," Allison groaned, reaching between Dave's legs to fondle his cock as it stiffened again. Dave leaned over and sucked Allison's nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue back and forth as he took as much of her breast as he could into his mouth, hungry for it, his desire rekindling. His eyes were glued to where Sylvia's tongue teased and pleased Allison's pussy, he was with her all the way right up until the point that she came, arching her back with her butt lifting to meet Sylvia's mouth.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,952 Followers