The Dark Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

"What? Why would I want to do that?" Gary asked. "Look, just let me know what photos you want now, ok, so I can be prepared rather than ambushed."

"Ok then," Allison sighed, "if you must take all the fun out of it." Gary rolled his eyes at her.

"I want to get photos of you dressing for work, cause I want to capture your body shape, not just that of your clothes, so its lucky you got that job and got a body worth looking at...I want to get photos of you outside in the natural light, working, you know like with hammers and nails and all that construction crap you do... and I want to get the end of the day shots where you're tossing your dirty clothes in the hamper, getting ready for dinner, relaxing ... stuff like that."

"Geez, lucky I don't have a girlfriend, the way you're going you'd want to take pictures of me fucking her or something!" Allison just raised her eyebrow at him, leaving it up to him to interpret what it meant. "Yeah ok, too far, I know," he laughed.

"Ok then, let's start," he said, telling Allison that he was going to get dressed, so she'd better be ready. He grabbed a pair of jeans off the floor and Allison started snapping away, stopping him now and then to adjust his position, finding a new found pleasure in touching her brother, especially when she was able to place her hands on his bare torso to adjust his position. She was pleased to see that as she touched him and stayed near, allowing her breasts to brush against him, or her hand to linger on his skin, that his cock must have hardened in his jeans.

She finally allowed him to pull on a dirty looking t-shirt and they went outside where she arranged more photos.

"You need to get all sweaty looking," she told him after she'd taken the first series of shots. "It has to look authentic."

"Oh and how do you propose I do that?" Gary complained.

"I don't know, run around the yard a bit," she suggested. Gary rolled his eyes at her for what must have been the fiftieth time that day, but did as she asked. Allison rolled off another series of photos.

"OK, time for the end of the day shots," she said, looking around the yard, "but we really need a sunset."

"Why don't you just do what you need to inside and then we can come back tonight," Gary suggested.

She agreed and they retreated inside, back to Gary's bedroom. Allison started snapping photos of her brother undressing, pausing to tease her nipples when he wasn't looking. She'd been watching and studying his body for a couple of hours now and she was quite horny.

Gary got down to his underwear, calling a halt in proceedings for a minute, turning his back on his sister. Allison waited, then noticed that he appeared to have shoved a hand down the front of his boxers.

"What are you doing?" she asked, "Are you playing with yourself?"

"Not playing, adjusting!" Gary said. "If you're going to take photos, I don't want to look like I've got a tiny dick!" Allison laughed.

"Do you?" she asked.

"What?"

"Have a tiny dick?" she probed.

"None of your business," Gary said. He turned back around to adopt the pose. Allison looked down at her brother's crotch. He had indeed stuffed himself in a way to improve his packaging and whilst nowhere near the size of Mr Jones, it still looked to be a reasonable size.

"Not bad," She said, zooming in and snapping.

"Ally!" Gary said.

"What?"

"Um, I don't think it's exactly normal for my sister to be taking photos of my crotch!"

"Oh OK," she said, smiling as she snapped again before taking a photo of his face. Gary shook his head. "Now while we're in the bedroom, I need one of you climbing into bed naked, then we can do the preparing for dinner, relaxing type shots."

"What? No way! Anyway I don't sleep naked."

"Yeah, but I need it for the project Gary. Please?"

"Only if you promise to shoot my bum and not my dick."

"Sure," Allison agreed readily, prepared to break her word in a flash. Gary turned his back on her and started pulling his boxers off, trying hard not to let his sister glimpse his genitals. As he clambered into bed, Ally was able to get a peek at his cock and saw that it was erect. She pretended not to notice and then when she was done shooting him in the bed, pulled the covers back quickly, revealing him, now only semi-hard.

"Not bad," she said as he sputtered curses and protests at her.

"That's it, Ally, no more," he insisted, not allowing her to get any more photos. "You'll just have to make do with what you have." Ally protested feebly, but knowing that she didn't really need the photos anyway, let him win, happy that she'd managed to get far enough to see him naked in a day. Now she just needed to touch him.

----------------

That night, with their parents away, the two siblings watched a video and the whole time, Allison kept presenting her body to her brother, stretching, reaching across him for a candy so that her tits pressed against his legs, brushing up against him. She knew she was making him hard, it was all part of her plan. By the end of the night, she hoped that he was as turned on and frustrated as she was.

----------------

Allison rubbed the sleep from her eyes and started when she realized that Gary was in her room with her camera aimed at her sleepy face.

"Morning!" he said as he depressed the shutter button. The camera silently recorded her morning face.

"Gary! You shit!" she said.

"You said, I could, remember?"

"Hmmph, oh yeah," Allison conceded, secretly glad that he'd taken her up on her offer. She stretched and threw back the covers, revealing herself still in the tight t-shirt from the night before, along with a black cotton thong. Gary took his time photographing it all and Allison only made half-hearted attempts to hide any part of her body.

"I think you like this, don't you?" he said to her as he followed her down the hall, capturing her swaying butt, her cheeks parted by the slip of her thong.

"Maybe I do," she called out over her shoulder, shutting the door to the bathroom. She turned the shower on and luxuriated under the cascade of water, taking her time rubbing her soapy hands over her hard nipples and bare pussy.

When she was done, she wrapped herself in a towel and carried her clothes to her room, her brother reappearing to snap more photos. She sat before her mirror then and combed her hair before drying it, Gary hovering the whole time. Before she finished, when he was distracted, she adjusted the towel slowly so that as she stood up, she could pretend that it snagged.

"Bugger!" she cried out in mock shock as the towel pulled from her tits, exposing them to her brother, who fired off a couple of quick photos.

"Gary! Don't!" she said, pulling the towel up to cover her tits. "Let me get dressed!"

"I need underwear shots Ally," he teased.

"You got more than that already!" she said.

"I'll leave you be, but don't get too dressed, I want to see you in bra and panties...then you can put your school dress on." He left the room, watching her. Allison poked her tongue out at him and then dropped the towel, her fingers going straight to her wet slit so she could quickly finger herself. She'd seen how hard his cock was in his shorts.

She pulled a pink Victoria's Secret bra from her drawer, along with the matching panties and called her brother back when she had her school dress laid over the back of her chair. He came back in and his jaw dropped, his hands trembling as he fiddled with the camera.

"Damn, do all you girls wear such sexy underwear to school?" Gary asked as snapped shot after shot.

"I don't know, I don't go looking," Allison laughed. She pulled her dress on and then Gary told her to pretend that her desk was a school desk so he could get 'during the day photos'. Gary didn't pretend to take photos of her doing work for long, only taking about three shots before announcing that it was time for his 'end of day' photos. Allison was more than happy to accommodate him, telling him to sit in her room and wait for her to come home. She went out in the hall, came in, threw her bag in the corner and immediately stripped off her school dress, Gary snapping away the entire time.

Once she was down to her underwear, he slowed her down and started adjusting and posing her, his hands lingering on her body, sliding close to her bra and panties all the time. Allison was sure that he'd be able to smell her musky scent, she was so fucking wet. She brushed a hand against his cock as he adjusted her and he jumped. Allison smiled. His cock was rock hard. Eventually she changed back into her volleyball shorts and tight t-shirt again.

"Time for bed," Gary said, "you need to get into bed naked for me."

"But I don't sleep naked," Allison said, grinning.

"Well I NEED the shot," he said in a put on whiny girly voice, teasing his sister.

"Fine then!" Allison declared, her eyes flashing at him. She stood up in front of Gary and pulled off her t-shirt and shorts. Then facing him, reached behind her back and unclasped the bra.

"Fuck," Gary muttered as Allison's tits came into view. He expected her to cover up, but she didn't, she simply pulled her panties off and then slowly climbed into bed, giving him a perfect view of her bald pussy in the process.

"Pardon?" Allison said, smiling, her fingers going to her pussy as she lay under the quilt, staring at her brother.

"Um, nothing, just, shit, um, you're hot," Gary stammered out.

"You're such a moron, you didn't even take a photo," Allison teased him, laughing. Gary glanced down at the camera in his hand, realizing that she was right. He swore, realizing that he could have kept a copy, but had missed his chance.

"What's the time?" Allison asked. Gary glanced at his watch. It was only 11:30am. He told his sister, who sighed, "Not lunch time yet then." To his surprise, she threw back the covers and climbed out of bed. This time, he quickly brought the camera up to snap some photos as she pulled on her shorts and t-shirt without any underwear beneath them. She stepped up close to her brother and reached out with her hand.

"Does it make you hard looking at your sister naked?" she asked him, stunning him as she grabbed his cock in her hands, holding it through his shorts.

"Shit, Ally! Are you crazy?" he said, pushing her hand away.

"Oh come, on show me Gary, show me how hard I make your cock," Ally persisted, trying to grab it again. Gary kept slapping her hand out the way.

"Geez Ally, what's got into you?" he asked, turning for the door. Ally let him go.

Gary closed his door behind him. "Holy shit!" he thought. Ally just grabbed his cock! He was hard as a rock and his hand unconsciously strayed down to stroke it as he tried to piece things together in his head. All he had wanted to do was turn the tables on his sister after yesterday, but he got more than he'd bargained for. He'd secretly watched his sister blossom over the last couple of years and tried not to think about the dark secret fantasies he had about her as he masturbated. Things had definitely taken a turn this weekend and not only had his guilty dreams come true about perving on her in her underwear but now she had flashed him, completely naked and tried to grab a hold of his dick. He flopped down on his bed, his hand stroking his cock as he pictured her in his mind.

Allison wondered what to do next. She didn't know whether to continue trying to seduce him or give it up as a bad idea. She was sure that she could win him over. After all, what boy didn't want a hot chick? Maybe it was the brother sister thing. Maybe her own views distorted how readily her brother would accept things.

She decided to go to him and apologise. She walked down to his room and opened the door, gasping involuntarily when she saw him laying on his bed with his fully erect cock out, stroking it.

"Ally!" he yelled, flushing with embarrassment as he tried to cover up. Ally forgot all about apologizing as she advanced on him.

"Come on Gary, don't deny it, all that turned you on didn't it?" she said as she pulled her top off over her head. "Keep going, I want to watch you...here does this help?" she slid her shorts down, scarcely believing how brazen she was being. Gary's eyes were like lasers as he focused on her shaven snatch. Gary protested feebly and then stopped altogether as Ally stood beside his bed, totally naked.

"Let me see you Gary," she said, one hand moving to a breast to fondle it as his hand tentatively closed around his hard cock.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, I want to watch you wank until you cum," she said, sliding her other hand over her taut belly and across her bald mound, "that might make me cum too...you don't mind do you?" She grabbed the chair in his room and turned it so that she could sit on it watching him, her legs now spread and her fingers dancing over her bald pussy.

She was pleased when Gary groaned and started to fist his solid cock, his hand moving up and down as her fingers worked into her pussy.

"Does it feel nice and hard?" Allison asked him. "Is it hard like my pussy is wet?" She showed him the glistening moisture from her pussy on her fingers and then slowly and seductively sucked them clean as she held herself open with her other hand. Gary's movements quickened and she could see that yes, it was nice and hard.

"Can I feel it?" she asked quietly.

"What? My cock?" he asked still in mild shock at the turn of events and how quickly this was going.

"Yes, I want to feel your stiff, gorgeous cock in my hand." She moved the chair closer, Gary paused but Ally relieved him of any further indecision by reaching out to run her fingers over the head of his cock, then placed her hand over his, stroking and pulling until he let go and she was left with it all for herself. She ran her fingers through the copious pre-cum now leaking from the head of his dick, feeling it slippery and sticky between her fingers.

"You wanna touch me too? You wanna feel how wet my pussy is and how hard you make my nipples?" she said feeling like a wanton slut. She used her other hand to take her brother's in her own and put it to her breast as she stroked him. She kept his hand covered with hers and felt his hand squeeze her tit and then pull at her nipple drawing an involuntary low moan from her. She felt Gary's hips suddenly lurch upwards and his cock began to pulse in her hand. A stream of cum launched into the air, falling back over her hand and fist as she firmed her grip and worked him up and down. Allison stroked him furiously, telling him how good it was as his hips bucked and he spurted the remains of his load over her fingers.

"Fuck that was hot," she said as he lay there, staring at her, not believing that his little sister had suddenly turned into an incestuous little slut.

"Now its my turn." She leaned back in the seat and spread her legs, and then to Gary's delight, wiped his cum from her hand onto her clit, using it like lube as she rubbed her little pleasure button furiously. She worked herself until she spasmed in the chair, cumming hard, her pussy clenching and releasing, her legs shaking.

"Whew, fuck Gary," was all Allison could say when she'd recovered. She stood up, picked up her clothes and walked from his room, still nude. Gary lay back on the bed his eyes closed and head spinning in disbelief.

--------------

Later, as Allison made herself some lunch, Gary came up to her in the kitchen. She had put back on the tight shorts and t-shirt with her pert, braless tits clearly visible underneath, her nipples erect and straining through the thin material.

"Ally, what just happened?" he asked.

"What do you think just happened dummy? We came together," she said, giggling. "Pretty hot eh?"

"Um but, we can't do that...you caught me um at a horny moment, but not again, ok?"

"I'm not sure you really mean that," Allison said, reaching up to pull her nipple through her t-shirt, "do you?"

"Ally, don't," he said, his eyes drawn to the movement of her thumb and finger on her nipple.

"If it feels good, I'll do it," she replied, smiling. Gary turned away, but not before Allison noticed that his cock was hard again.

Allison teased him mercilessly for the rest of the day, playing with her tits, rubbing her pussy and butt, leaning close to him. At one point she even pulled her top off and announced that she was going to get some sun on her tits. Gary's eyes hardly left her body all day. She wanted to strip him and fuck him, but he was resisting her, even if his eyes weren't. Their parents returning home saved Gary from having to deal with her.

---------------

Sarah met Jo at the door, having invited her over for the afternoon.

"How are you?" Sarah asked quietly when they were ensconced in her room.

"OK I guess." They both sat nervously. Sarah had earlier told Jo in a stumbling rush that she didn't think it was quite fair that she and the other girls spent so much time with her Dad and that maybe Jo needed some special time too. Jo accepted, fully expecting that meant that Sarah wanted to fuck her. Before things got too uncomfortable between them, Sarah grabbed Jo and pulled her in for a kiss.

They broke apart for a second, and Sarah said to her "Its fun and we love playing with your Dad but I also want to fuck you, I hope you don't mind?"

"Mind? God no, I'd love you to," Jo replied, smiling as her hands drifted over Sarah's body. Not much later and the two girls were naked in each other's arms, kissing and touching.

"Sahs?" Jo queried.

"Yeah?"

"What is it with the bum thing? What made you start fingering your butt?" Jo asked, blushing. Sarah blushed in return.

"Oh, well, it started in the shower actually. One day I was washing and was just kind of making sure it was really clean and um, well it felt good, real good. So I kept rubbing it. Then I was playing with my pussy as well and tried to slip a finger in my tight little ring hole."

"Oh," Jo said, smiling.

"Why?"

"Um I dunno, when you did it to me before I just er, really liked it," Jo admitted with a giggle. "Um, a lot." Sarah giggled with her, and experimentally ran a finger down past Jo's pussy to poke it at her anus.

"Really? So exactly how much do you like it?" she asked, her finger starting to push more firmly around Jo's puckered arsehole.

"Mmmmm, a bit more than that," Jo said, spreading herself to give Sarah access and pushing gently back against Sarah's probing finger.

"Then I'll make sure you enjoy it more than that," Sarah enthused, kissing her friend and sliding her finger deep into her anus with a single firm thrust. Jo gasped then reciprocated, getting her finger nice and wet in Sarah's dripping cunt before fingering her anus in return.

Jo was almost cumming when Sarah stopped. "I've got something to show you," Sarah said in response to Jo's moan of disappointment. She rolled off the bed and went to her closet, returning with a thin vibrator.

"Ooooo," Jo said, smiling. "Are you going to do what I think you are with that?"

"Uh huh," Sarah replied, kissing Jo as she slid the toy into her friend's pussy.

"Do you put it in you?" Jo asked a little breathlessly as she felt the cool hard plastic slide between her pussy lips.

"Oh yeah, all the time," Sarah replied with a grin. She slid the toy in and out of her friend's pussy a few times, pausing in the kissing to look down at Jo's swollen lips as they clung to the outward sliding vibrator only to be pushed back in again with the reverse stroke.

"Roll over," Sarah said, pulling the dripping vibrator from her pussy. Jo rolled over, her stomach flat against Sarah's bed, propped up on her elbows with her breasts dangling beneath her, her nipples brushing nicely against the sheet of the bed. Sarah knelt and shuffled to where she could see, and slid the toy back into her pussy. Then she spread Jo's butt cheeks with the fingers of her left hand and aimed the rocket like tip of the toy at her puckered little arsehole.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers