The Dark Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

Resting the tip right in the middle of her butt hole, Sarah twirled the toy, spinning the end of it against the puckered flesh, lubricating the opening with Jo's pussy juices. Jo moaned her appreciation and pushed her butt back against it, willing her friend to push it inside her. Sarah teased her a bit more until Jo was begging her to slip it into her bum hole. Sarah applied more pressure and watched, fascinated as the toy slowly speared into Jo's anus.

"Oh God!" Jo called out. It's too big."

"Mmm just relax," Sarah whispered, "there you like that, don't you, you kinky girl?" Sarah paused for a second as Jo took a deep breath, and then resumed sliding the toy slowly deeper and deeper into her friend's bum.

"Oh, mmm yesss," Jo replied earnestly, moaning.

"Wait there," Sarah said, and left Jo with the vibrator buried in her butt. Jo felt it starting to slide out and moaned as the long smooth invader slid from her arse. When it felt like it was almost out, she reached around quickly and stopped it, pushing it back in with a groan.

"Yeah, that's it, fuck your arse with it Jo," Sarah replied as she clambered back onto the bed. She showed Jo what she had fetched, a tube of lube, a large purple cock shaped dildo and a conical latex butt plug.

"What's THAT thing?" Jo asked, seeing the butt plug. Sarah told her straight out, telling her how it was used.

"Really?" Jo asked, certain she could never get that thing in her butt.

"This would be like having your dad's cock in your butt," Sarah said with a dirty little laugh as she indicated the size of the dildo. She didn't give Jo much time to think about it, but grabbed the vibrator and slid it in and out a few times before withdrawing it and generously lubing up the butt plug. Slowly she fed it into Jo's bum, listening to her friend squeal and moan as she pushed it deeper and deeper, spreading her little sphincter wider and wider.

Just when Jo thought she wasn't going to be able to stretch any wider and take it, she felt the wide point slip past her ring of muscle and the plugged nestled in her butt.

"OHH FUCK!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, ohhh fucking hell," Jo gasped and panted as she adjusted to the monstrous thing in her arse.

"Get up on your hands and knees, I'm not finished yet," Sarah announced. Jo did as asked. Sarah reached under her chest and played with her dangling breasts for a bit before picking up the large latex dildo. She rubbed it against Jo's wet pussy lips, enjoying the enthusiasm with which her friend pushed back against the toy. She worked it into her pussy and started fucking her with it, driving the dildo in and out.

"I don't know who you lost your virginity to Jo, but I bet he wasn't this big. This thing is about as big as your Dad's awesome cock!" she said, continuing to fuck her. Jo didn't give away any indication that she knew exactly how big her Dad's cock felt in her pussy, but she started moaning loudly as she felt the most incredibly intense orgasm rip through her shuddering body before collapsing onto the bed.

Sarah slid the plug out of Jo's bum and taking the dildo from her pussy sucked it into her mouth. Jo watched quietly and wide-eyed as she did so. She lay there enjoying the after shocks of her orgasm as Sarah started to finger her own pussy and rub the dildo against it before sliding it inside her tight arsehole. In...and...out. In and out Sarah worked the dildo getting it deeper each time she slid it in, then she turned onto her side so that her butt was facing her friend's face and started to work the large toy inside where Jo could watch. She gasped and groaned as she forced her tight little butt hole wider with each stroke of the dildo. Jo reached out and placed her hand over Sarah's, helping her to thrust, loving the sight of the toy disappearing up her friend's bum as she continued to work it in and out, amazed that she had stretched herself so wide to take it.

With her other hand, Jo reached up to caress Sarah's slick bald pussy lips and Sarah cried out with delight, begging for more. Jo slid two fingers into her pussy before attacking her friend's clit. It didn't take much of that to drive Sarah to a body-shaking orgasm, her pussy pulsing with pleasure.

-------------------

Jo watched her father eating his dinner. She was horny and hoped that he would fuck her tonight. Since her afternoon of fun with Sarah, she'd been thinking more and more about the comment about the big dildo being like having her father in her pussy. She particularly liked remembering the sight of the huge thing in her friend's bum and that had left her to wonder if her Dad's cock would fit in her own arse. Maybe she would find out one day.

She teased him throughout dinner, rubbing her nipples and sliding her foot up his leg.

"What's got into you tonight?" he asked, glancing across the table at his daughter as his cock twitched to attention.

"I'm horny, can't you tell? Jo replied, laughing.

"Ahh I see. Well at least let me finish dinner," Dave grinned.

"You must be getting old Dad, if food is more appealing than me!" Jo laughed. She pulled her top off and removed her bra so that she was sitting at the table topless as she daintily shoved her dinner into her mouth. Dave stared, his daughter's bare breasts capturing his gaze.

"Maybe I am," he laughed. But he pushed his plate aside and went around to her side of the table, dropping to his knees as his hands enclosed her breasts, moving her until he was able to start sucking on her deliciously hard nipples, "or maybe I just needed a reminder of how gorgeous you are."

Jo moaned as her father worked over her nipples with his lips, tongue and teeth, arching back in her chair, her legs parting slightly. Dave slid a hand up her skirt along her inner thigh, parting her thighs further until he could rub her panties against her pussy. Then he snagged the top elastic of her panties and started pulling them down, as she shifted her butt with a wiggle to accommodate him.

--------------------

Gary watched his sister walk past the couch in her school dress yet again. It had been a couple of days since she'd grabbed his cock and made him cum, but it may as well have been years ago. She had turned the tables on him now, and started a campaign of prick teasing. His cock was constantly hard around her now and every time they were alone, even for a few moments he tried desperately to get close to her again, to touch her wonderful tits or her tight bum, but she kept eluding him. He knew it was deliberate. She would wear almost nothing around the house and stretch seductively if she thought he was watching, but slide away from him teasingly whenever his hand reached for her.

This time as she left the room he rose to follow her. Their parents had gone out to see a movie and he'd decided that it was time that the teasing stopped. He wanted more.

Allison loved teasing her brother and seeing his stiff cock in his pants turned her on as well. Every night since he'd cum for her she'd fingered and stroked herself to orgasm as she wondered how she would get him to fuck her. Now it seemed like he wouldn't need much encouragement at all.

She turned to face him as he followed her like a puppy into the kitchen.

"Something I can do for you Gary?" she asked, feigning innocence.

"Jesus, I hope so," he said, his cock straining against the confines of his shorts.

"And just what is it you hope I can do Gary?" Allison said.

Gary was a mess by now, "Um, touch me again...and um, let me touch you."

"Like this?" Allison teased, stepping forward and placing a hand on his chest holding it there briefly as she felt the heat that the contact generated.

"Well not quite?"

"Oh where should I touch you then Gary?"

"Um, where you did the other day."

"You want me to touch your dick do you?"

"Uh huh," Gary replied, feeling like his mother had just caught him stealing cookies.

"You want your own sister to touch her brother's cock do you? Isn't that a bit dirty?" Allison couldn't believe how wet she became just talking like this to her brother. She smirked at the look on her brother's face as he struggled between his desire and his feeling that it was so wrong to lust after his little sister.

"So where do you want to touch me Gary?"

"Um, er...well...where ever you let me?" he suggested weakly.

"But where do you WANT to touch me? Here maybe?" Allison asked, rubbing a finger across her already hard nipple. "Or here?" she turned and ran her hands over her taut arse. "Or maybe you're feeling really naughty and want to touch my little kitty?" Allison lifted the hem of her short skirt and rubbed her hand against her panties.

"Umm er, all of them? Can I touch all of them?" Gary stammered.

"Then touch me Gary, be a good brother and touch my private parts, make me feel dirty," Allison said with a low growl, taking a step to close the distance between them even further. Gary reached out, and it was like watching someone else's hand closing over his sister's breast. He thought about all the times that he'd wanted to touch the girls at school like this, to grab their tits through their tunics, to strip them naked bend them over the teacher's desk and fuck them from behind like an animal. Of course he never had and now his own sister was telling him, almost begging him do it.

Even with his toned construction worker's body, he'd not yet developed his confidence and was still a virgin. He desperately wanted not to be, but even the few girls that had hit on him in bars had sent him running scared. He was getting better, but simply hadn't quite got to the point of doing any more than dancing with a girl in the pub before she'd gone off with another more confident man. If Ally hadn't made him pose for all the photos first, he'd never have been brave enough to take the shots of her that he did. He wished he still had them but she kept the camera and the photos where he couldn't find them. They would have been great to look at while he was having a long slow wank.

"It's so soft," he marvelled quietly as he continued to massage Allison's breast.

"You're not," Allison snickered as she rubbed his cock through his jeans. Gary flinched. He was afraid he'd cum on the spot. He couldn't believe that his sister was so aggressive.

"Come on," Allison said and moved away, his hand reluctantly falling from her breast as she turned to head for her bedroom.

As soon as they were inside, she shut the door and turned and told him to strip for her. He cautiously set about taking his clothes off, Allison standing in her uniform as she watched. She grinned when he slid his jeans and boxers off, his rock hard cock springing free and flicking upward at the same rate as his quickening hearbeat.

"So I turn you on don't I?" Allison asked.

"Um, yeah, you're pretty hot," Gary answered. She moved in on her older brother and took his cock in her hand, noting again that there was already pre-cum oozing from the tip.

"You haven't done this before, have you? Are you a virgin?" she asked.

She dropped to her knees and slid her mouth over his cock. Any answer he may have made was lost in a gasp and groan of surprised pleasure. Allison licked up and down the sides before sucking harder and working his shaft with her hand. He was nowhere near as big as Mr Jones but that meant that she could comfortably get a lot more of it in her mouth, almost all the way to the base of his cock.

Gary stared disbelievingly at the sight of his sister on her knees, her mouth moving up and down the length of his cock. If not for the truly amazing sensations that were emanating from his penis, he didn't think he could believe it was happening. Allison just kept moving her mouth up and down his cock, using her tongue to swirl around him every now and then or licking him from tip to base and back again. It wasn't long before Gary knew that he was going to lose it.

"If you keep doing that you'll make me cum," he warned her, now thrusting his cock at his sister's mouth as she worked him closer and closer to the point of no return. Rather than stop, as he'd expected, Allison simply sucked faster and harder and Gary felt his balls tense up in an intense moment of anticipation as a jet of cum erupted right into his sister's mouth! She grunted in surprise but swallowed and kept sucking as he emptied himself completely almost doubling over with the intensity of his release.

When Allison let him go, he sat down on his bed with a whumph. "Fuck," was all that he managed to say.

"I take it you enjoyed that?" Allison teased, standing up again her sparkling eyes dancing at him.

"Fuck! That was amazing, noone has ever..." Gary's sentence hung unfinished, not knowing what more to say.

"You want more, don't you...you dirty boy." This was a statement of fact not a question.

His eyes snapped up from his sister's body to meet her gaze. "Strip Ally." He said firmly, finally taking the initiative.

Allison grinned at her brother and slowly undid the zip down the front of her school dress, teasing him with the slowness, her hips swaying and circling seductively. The zip went down as far as her belly button and she pulled the sides apart only slightly, so that all that Gary saw was the bit of fabric that joined the two cups of her bra. Then she turned around to face the other way, taking it off first one shoulder and then the other, revealing her smooth-skinned back and the straps of her bra. With a little shake of her hips, the uniform fell to the floor and he saw her tight arse, split in the middle by a pale green thong.

The way that she moved and teased him was so seductive that by the time she'd turned around to face him again, his cock was already erect and throbbing. She grinned as she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders, unsnapped the release behind her back, then cupped her tits as the bra fell away to the floor. Close, but nothing revealed. Then she quickly opened her hands, flashing him her tits before snapping them back over herself and turning around again. She slid her thong down, and then turned to stand naked before her brother.

Allison advanced slowly on him, "Touch me Gary," she said quietly, standing in front of him, her nipples hard and her pussy dripping with her arousal. Gary moved so his butt was on the edge of the bed, his knees spread apart so that Allison could stand closer to him. His hands went immediately to her breasts, grasping them firmly, pulling and massaging, his fingers capturing and teasing her nipples as he experimented. Ally let him go for a bit, then used her hands on his to teach him what really worked with her breasts. She was hot, and wet. Very wet.

"Do you want to touch my little pussy Gary?" she asked, acting coy as she stared down at him.

Tentatively he reached out with his fingers, stroking down over her bald mound toward her lips. Allison spread her legs, tilting her hips toward him inviting his touch. His fingers slid between her legs, separating her lips and became coated with her juices. She gave him time to explore, letting him play with her, moaning and becoming hornier as he worked his fingers back and forth along her slit.

As he started working her clit her knees became shaky, so she moved to the bed. She lay down and Gary made room for her and to get better access her pussy. His cock was rock hard again. His fingers found her again and in this position, he managed to slide one inside her vagina, Allison gasped urging him onward and demanding more from him. Her pussy was on fire and she wanted it full of cock.

"Gary?" she asked.

"What?" he said, distracted as he watched his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"What?" he said again hearing what she had asked but not believing it.

"Do you want to put your nice hard cock in my wet pussy and fuck me?" Allison said. She could see indecision on his face. She couldn't believe it. Her virgin brother was unsure whether he wanted to fuck his hot sister!

The world turned on its head as the full impact of what they were doing hit him in the face.

"Geez Ally, yes of course...but we can't. You're my sister and," he started. Allison pushed her self up from her sitting position, getting suddenly tired of his indecision.

"Come on just fuck me Gary, I need it," she demanded, but still he hesitated. She launched herself off her bed and grabbed her clothing from the floor of his room, stalking out. "Well fuck yourself then Gary!" she hissed before slamming his door.

Gary heard his sister's bedroom door slam and he collapsed back on his bed, his mind spinning.

-----------------

Dave threw aside Jo's panties and stood up. In a theatrical moment of passion, he swept aside all the stuff from the table, sending plates, papers, cutlery and anything else in the way crashing to the floor. Then he reached under his daughter's arms and lifted her small frame from the seat to deposit her on the table. Jo squealed at the sudden lift and the change in her Dad. He pulled her close to him and then, placing a hand on her chest, pushed her to lay back on the table as his now hard cock pressed against her pussy, her skirt bunched around her waist.

Jo lifted and parted her legs as her father slid his big cock into her, his large frame leaning over her. She reached up to stroke her hand down his chest, as she felt him thrust his solid cock deep inside her.

He started to work to a rhythm, sliding in and out of her tight little hole. She pulled her knees back toward her chest, opening herself right up, grunting as she felt his massive cock pound deep inside her almost painfully. His hands reached out and grabbed at her tits, pulling her nipples fiercely, twisting them and stretching them. Jo went with it all, feeling her father's cock stretching her inside as his fingers stretched her nipples on the outside. Then he was cumming, his cock pulsating spurting its warm seed inside her, filling her with every spasm.

When he was done, he stepped back, his cock slipping wetly from her pussy. Jo allowed her legs to fall and after a moment or two, sat up.

Breathless and grinning, she said "Wow! Well what got into YOU?" and punched him on the arm. "Especially for someone who wanted dinner," Dave looked at the mess on the floor, laughing sheepishly.

"Guess I've got some cleaning up to do."

"I think I do too," Jo laughed, puddling her fingers in the warm cum oozing from her pussy and smearing it all over her inner thighs and mound.

Later that night, they sat watching TV together, Jo sprawled across her father, absentmindedly teasing his cock in the boxers that he was wearing as he relaxed with his arm around her.

"Guess what I did this afternoon?" Jo said during an ad break.

"What?" Dave replied half an eye on the TV. Jo told him how she had gone to visit Sarah and told her what her friend had done to her with the vibrator and butt plug. She had his full attention now and could feel his dick stiffening as she told the story.

"You won't believe what she did next!"

"What?"

"She stuck that really big dildo up her bum! I couldn't believe it fitted," she went on lowering her voice, "and how much it turned me on. I mean that thing really was nearly as big as yours." She paused, "have you ever fucked anyone in the bum?" she asked shyly.

"Afraid not," Dave admitted. "Your mum was never the sort to even consider that, let alone with this," he said covering her hand with his as she fondled his stiff cock.

Jo turned her face to her father's and locking his gaze with a sudden fluttering in her tummy. "Fancy giving it a try? I'm game if you are."

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers